Kindness of Strangers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never been the Good Samaritan-type of person...I have been a loner and introvert my entire life...I mean, sure, if people asked for my help I would try and do the right thing...but I've never really gone out of my way to help someone—to allow another person into my 'comfort zone'...this was a new experience for me...to be honest, I was not thrilled with the idea that popped into my head---to allow this kid to live with me for as long as need be...but my 'logical mind' could not think of any other solution.

Once inside, I gave Benji my robe, and told him to get out of his muddy and bloody clothes while I ran a hot bath.

When I peeled the robe off him beside the tub, I gasped at the purple and black bruises covering his belly, chest and back.

"Are you sure you're okay? They didn't break any of your ribs, did they?" I asked very concerned; from the looks of his bruises, I thought SOMETHING must be fractured or broken!

"No, I'm fine—-my chest is a little sore, but I don't think anything is broken," he replied.

Then, as he stepped into the tub, I saw his buttocks...they were a dark purple too, but the bruises appeared different from the ones on the rest of his body. I looked closer and saw angry welts covering his soft skin.

OH MY GOD---SOMEBODY WHIPPED THIS BOY!!

He grimaced when he sat on his battered buttocks but said nothing. This is when I decided I could not allow this kid to go back into the real world until I was positive he would no longer be beaten and whipped.

I felt a warm glow of satisfaction when I accepted the notion he was now my responsibility. I congratulated myself for taking a major step into becoming an adult.

My whole attitude changed. I was now pleased he was here---and I would do everything I could to keep him safe.

"Lay back and enjoy the bubbles," I said. "I'm going to see if I can get the, uh, stains, out of your clothes."

"OH---thank you so much---you're a very nice man!" he said with genuine sincerity.

He sounded like a little boy, not the 24-year old his id claimed.

"Benji," I said, "...how old are you---really?"

"No, really, I'm 24!" he insisted.

"Benji?" I said with raised eyebrows.

He averted his eyes and sheepishly said, "Oh, okay---I'm 21."

I sadly shook my head and said, "Benji, I'm going to let you stay here for as long as you need to...all I ask for in return is the truth---how old are you?"

His hard exterior crumbled. I saw tears form in his eyes.

"I—I--I can live here? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me!" he said.

"How old are you, Benji?" I asked one more time.

He sheepishly lowered his eyes and mumbled, "Eighteen..."

"Is that true?" I asked firmly.

He stared at me and quickly said, "Honest to God, John---yes, I'm eighteen!"

And then he added, "I'm not jailbait---really---I'm eighteen!"

Jailbait? Why would he say that? What kind of life has this kid had to endure?

I gave him privacy to take his bath. The pajamas I'd brought with me, but never wore, were ready for him when he was done. I made up the sofa with sheets and the extra pillow for me to sleep.

When he came out of the bathroom I was wearing the robe, and watching the tv news. The pajamas were one size too large, he looked rather adorable swimming in the pj's. Don't get me wrong, I felt no desire for the young boy, but I do appreciate beauty when I see it.

He had a puzzled expression on his face when he saw the bedding on the sofa.

"You can have my bed, I'll sleep here," I explained.

"Nooooo," he whined, "...that's not right---please sleep with me---I don't want to be alone tonight."

The way he said it tugged at my heartstrings so I relented, and after he ate the sandwich I'd made for him, we retired for the night.

"Johnny," he said softly in the darkness of the bedroom, "...thank you---thank you so much for helping me!"

"You're welcome," I replied.

Then I felt his hands begin to stroke my belly and thighs. My body tensed, and I pushed his hands away.

"Benji," I said, "...this is not why I'm letting you stay here..."

He moved close to me until our bodies were touching. His hands were on me again.

"Johnny, pleeeeezz...I have no other way to pay you back---I want to do this for you---I NEED to do this for you...pleeeeeeeeezzz?"

Before I could respond, he lowered his face to my chest and kissed and licked my breasts and nipples. He massaged my chest and thighs. His teeth lightly took hold of a nipple and gently teased it to a hard point...he performed the same action on my other nipple.

My prick was rising in my briefs; his hand caressing my thighs was careful to avoid my burgeoning erection until it was proudly stiff and straining against the fabric of my briefs.

Instead of grasping my hard prick thru the material of the briefs, he tantalizingly slid his small hand beneath the elastic waistband, stroked my hairless pubic area and inner thighs until I was trembling with desire. He then boldly claimed hold of my cock and slowly stroked it.

My body had long since relaxed. I decided to let him have his way...if this is what he truly wanted---so be it...

"A little less pressure," I whispered.

His hand immediately loosened its grip, and I sighed, "Ohhh, yes---that's perfect!"

He moved close until I felt his hot breath on my face. He kissed me...lightly at first. Our lips meshed together...he pushed his tongue against my own and we groaned into each others mouths...all the while his hot hand slowly stroked my throbbing erection.

I whimpered when he pulled his lips from mine. He was moving on the bed until his mouth claimed my nipples one more time. He bit them slightly harder this time---it hurt SOOO good.

He kissed his way down my body until his fingers clasped onto the waistband of my briefs and insistently pulled them down my legs. I lifted my hips to assist him.

He pushed my knees apart, and shifted his weight until he was kneeling between my wide-split legs.

He wasted no time...he pushed my legs back and up and his hot mouth and lips found my ultra-sensitive nether region.

His tongue teased my anus and perineum...he blew hot kisses on my most private areas. He curled his tongue and licked at my opening until I groaned "Ohhhh-yessss" then pushed his tongue inside me.

"OHHHHH-GODDDDD," I cried out.

His tongue lapped at my inner walls. My prick jumped and lurched about; the sperm and semen in my balls screamed for release.

I now understood why men loved my tongue in their assholes. It is the most intimate caress of all...the ultimate gift one can bestow upon ones lover.

I moaned in disappointment when he slid his tongue from my asshole. He gently cupped my scrotum and his hot tongue lapped at my balls. To my pleasant surprise, his mouth inhaled my scrotum and he sucked both balls at once.

I was beside myself with lust. The pressure in my balls was excruciatingly wonderful. I was squirming and writhing so much he had to be careful not to nip my scrotum with his teeth.

By the time he abandoned my balls, I was incessantly moaning "yesssssssssss..." and when his hot lips encircled my expanding cockhead, I thrust my hips upward filling his mouth with my throbbing prick...he took the entire length easily into his wet and warm mouth.

"OH-GOD-YES," I cried out.

He sensed my urgency and rapidly bobbed his head up-and-down my expanding cock...his hot tongue never leaving my flesh. It curled snake-like around my thin prick and seemed to pull at it with every upward movement of his head. I had never felt ANYTHING like this---it was marvelous, magical.

I was mindlessly thrusting away and hadn't noticed a subtle change in his sucking. Suddenly, a wet finger pressed my anus then slowly, but insistently pushed it inside me...that beautiful sensation sent me careening off the cliff.

"OH-GOD-OH-GOD-OH-GOD---YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

My body bucked and jumped but he was able to hold my exploding prick in his mouth and suck every drop of cum out of my abnormally swollen balls.

I lay back moaning, stars dancing before my rolling eyes, totally in awe of this boy's talent and skill. Never before did I have to gasp and fight so hard for oxygen. He had literally sucked the air out of me and it was the most fantastic experience of my life.

When my senses finally returned, and my breathing was regular again, I noticed Benji was no longer near me. Then I heard it---the sound that had become a part of my daily routine---a sound so familiar it seemed almost normal.

I rolled over to him, pushed his hand away from his hard prick, and stroked him until he cried out and I felt thick streams of sperm and semen on my hand and wrist.

I kissed his sweet lips, and said, "Good night, Benji."

"Thank you, Johnny," he said with such heart-felt sincerity it brought a glowing warmth to my heart.

It was morning---I think---my head groggy with sleep. Something wonderful was happening but I couldn't fully comprehend what was going on...it was vaguely familiar, but not at all something I ever experienced in the morning...Oh God, there it is again...yessssss...what is that?

My eyes popped open and there was Benji kneeling between my legs. My first instinct was to stop him---to tell him he needn't be doing this for me---that I should be doing this for him, but OH MY GOD it was just toooo goooood...

I watched his tousled, blonde curls as his head moved up-and-down my morning hard-on. He needs a haircut, I thought. No, I decided, as I relaxed and accepted his oral offering...he'll look even cuter with longer hair.

Daddy doesn't need to know about Benji, I decided...he may not approve.

That would be simple enough. Daddy always calls before he comes over. I could give Benji money for a movie, or shopping and he can disappear for a couple hours.

Mr. Toole on the other hand, well, he would notice someone else was living in the apartment. Besides, even though I asked him to knock before he came inside, old habits die hard and he still sometimes entered just using his key.

When I introduced them, I watched Mr. Toole smack his lips and slowly look Benji up and down and saw the bulge form inside his jeans.

"Well, I always say two pretty mouths are better than one!" he said.

He misunderstood my intent, and began opening his jeans in front of the both of us.

"Uh, no, Mr. Toole," I quickly said. "I'm here for you, but, uh, Benji, well, he isn't part of the arrangement."

It was like I was talking to no one. Mr. Toole lowered his zipper then pushed the jeans and boxers down his legs showing us his long and slender erection.

Benji surprised me. He cooed and smiled then said in his best swishy voice, "Ooooo, it's SO beautiful---please let me taste it!" He dropped to his knees and immediately began licking Mr. Toole's hard cock.

I looked at Mr. Toole and shrugged my shoulders. The look he gave me in return I interpreted to mean: Well, what are you waiting for? So I went to my knees besides Benji and we lathered his smooth flesh with our tongues.

When pre-cum oozed from the slit, I gently nudged Benji out of the way and took Mr. Toole's swollen cockhead deep inside my mouth. I heard Benji whimper then change position until he was directly underneath Mr. Toole's swinging scrotum. Benji took both balls into his mouth, and judging by Mr. Tooles reaction, he was performing satisfactorily.

The added excitement caused Mr. Toole to climax earlier than usual. When the time came, Benji pushed me off the cock and greedily took it into his own mouth. Mr. Toole exploded and I watched Benji's adam-apple rise and fall every time he swallowed.

"Boys," said Mr. Toole as he fixed his clothes in place, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

As always, my prick was hard as a rock inside my shorts,and I would have masturbated if Benji wasn't there. But sharp as the kid is, he saw my predicament, and after Mr. Toole left, extricated my erection and gave me a wonderful blow job. In short time, he was swallowing his second load of sperm and semen within a scant few minutes. I was going to perform the same service for him, but when I pressed my hand to his crotch I discovered his prick was soft.

He pushed my hand away saying "No-no, you don't have to do that---I'm here for YOU, Johnny!"

From then on, I took note of Benji's 'little problem'...whenever he sucked me, or we both did Mr. Toole, his prick never got hard. In fact, as far as I knew, the first night we were together was the only time he'd had an erection with me. It didn't seem to bother him, but I was becoming concerned.

Twice Daddy came to the apartment, and both times I sent Benji to a movie. On Friday however, when Daddy called and said he could spend the entire afternoon with me, Benji was adamant he wanted to stay and watch.

"I'll hide in the bedroom closet," he said, "I won't make a sound---you won't even know I'm here!"

"Benji, he's going to be here three or four hours, you can't stay in there that long!" I said.

"I can, Johnny, please---I'll be very quiet---please, Johnny---pleeeezzzz!"

There had already been a couple times when Benji wanted something and he pouted and whimpered until I consented. This was another of those times.

I was in the bathroom preparing myself; Benji was beside me watching everything I did. When I dipped the tube in oil and bent over to lube my pussy, he insisted on helping me.

"Ooooooo...this is SO sexy!" he cooed in falsetto. "He's a very lucky man!"

And when I showed him the pink panties for the first time, he giggled and became animated.

"OH MY GOD, JOHNNY---they're precious---I am SO jealous---will you get me panties, too, Johnny? I'd LOVE to wear panties for you!" he said with wide-eyed wonderment.

"We'll see, " I said.

The a/c in the bedroom worked fairly well, but the closet was hot and stuffy. I suggested he strip to his briefs to stay cooler. He readily agreed.

We sat side-by-side on the sofa...him in his string, bikini briefs, and me in my panties. What a sight we must have made!

There were three sharp raps on the front door and Benji scrambled to his hiding place while I opened the door for Daddy.

As always, a wide smile came to his handsome face when he saw my attire. He was carrying a small, metal box.

"Sugar, you are gorgeous!" he said, and when he closed the door he took me in his arms, and held me close to him. We kissed. Our tongues probing each others mouths.

I gently massaged the front of his slacks and he instantly hardened.

"Sugar, I've been looking forward to this for two days! I'm so sorry I can't spend as much time with you as you deserve...maybe this afternoon will help make it up to you."

He det the metal box on the coffee table and I took his hand and guided him to the bedroom. I snuck a glance at the folding closet door; it was cracked enough for Benji to see out, but I couldn't see him. My prick became hard inside the panties at the thought he was going to be watching EVERYTHING we did in the bedroom the next few hours.

I undressed Daddy, pushed him until he was sitting on the edge of the bed, then went to my knees to satisfy him with my mouth. It was our routine.

Actually, my motives were rather selfish. I would make him cum quickly in my mouth, then get him hard again so he would last a long time while he fucked my pussy. It had been a long time since I'd felt his magnificent cock inside me.

Daddy climaxed within five-minutes and was still gasping for air when I pushed his legs back and my mouth found his anus. My cum-slicked tongue slid easily thru his puckered rose, and I tongued the walls of his asshole.

A couple minutes went by until I heard his moaning, and his penis became semi-erect.

"OHHHH..." he groaned. "You're such a dirty boy...have you been naughty, you dirty boy?"

I immediately knew the game he wanted to play.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied. "I've been a very naughty boy---I'm sorry, Daddy!"

"Sorry won't cut it, boy---you need to learn a lesson!"

"No, Daddy---please don't spank me---I'll be better, I promise!" I played along.

"You know my rules, boy---get up here and lay across my lap!"

I snuffled and said, "Please, Daddy---I'll behave ---I promise...please don't spank me too hard, Daddy!"

"Spanking is SUPPOSED to be hard---how else will you learn your lesson, boy---now get up here---the madder you make me the worse it will be for you!"

I lay across his broad thighs; his strong hand stroked and pinched my buttocks thru the sheer material of the pink panties.

I heard the whooshing noise of his hand coming down then felt the SMACK!

SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK...something was different this time. He seemed serious about this...he spanked me so hard I truly believed I'd done something wrong.

SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK...

Tears welled in my eyes. I choked back a sob; I didn't want him to hear me crying.

SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK...

The pain was getting unbearable. His hard cock pressing the flesh of my belly told me he was really into this---he was getting incredibly excited spanking me.

SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK...

I heard a noise...what IS that? I wondered. It was coming from the closet. I hoped Daddy didn't hear it.

SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK...

Tears began rolling down my cheeks. I was crying for real now...the fire burning my buttocks was unbelievably hot.

One final and brutal SMACK to my butt coincided with a muffled cry from the closet.

OH MY GOD---Benji had gotten so excited by the spanking he masturbated while watching it. I remembered the sight of his welt-filled buttocks the night we met. I had felt sorry for him---I figured someone was beating him...OH MY GOD---HE LOVES TO BE SPANKED...is this why his prick never gets hard? He needs a spanking to get aroused?

My thoughts and concerns were short-lived...Daddy forced me back on the bed, his fingers impatiently tugging my panties down---he too had become incredibly excited from the spanking. I helped him remove the panties so he wouldn't rip them.

He took my ankles, spread them wide, and pushed them over my head. His steel-hard cock found my entrance and in one brutal and forceful thrust he filled my pussy to the hilt.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." I cried out. OH GOD HIS COCK IS WONDERFUL!!

He fucked me hard like a caveman. I loved it! I locked my legs around his back and pulled myself upwards to meet his every thrust. His cock seemed to fill me like never before.

We became rutting animals---our screams of joy did not sound human. Our grunts of exertion filled the bedroom. This was fucking at the most primitive level...we were mindless creatures concerned only with the pleasure that consumed our sweaty, writhing bodies.

His bulbous cockhead repeatedly banged my prostate. I couldn't hold back---my balls were cauldrons of boiling sperm and semen ready to erupt like Mount Vesuvius.

"UNNNGGGHHHHHH..." he cried out and rammed into me with all his strength.

The sperm and semen shot out of my balls and my prick became a cannon firing volley-after-volley of cum into the air landing on my belly and thighs---his hot liquid filled my pussy---our bodies bucked and thrashed about wildly as we shouted our triumphs to the heavens.

Daddy collapsed on top of me. I threw my arms around his broad back and clung to him never wanting to let him go...we lay still, our hearts pounding, our lungs gasping for air.

I waited for him to make the first move. In San Francisco, after our final fuck there, I said to him, "I love you"---he never responded...I didn't want to experience that hurt and awkwardness again.

I felt him stirring; he gazed into my eyes, gave me a kiss on the cheek then said, "

C'mon, let's go clean up, boy."

That was all he had to say? My heart sank...our relationship meant nothing more to him than his cumming in my mouth and pussy?

123456...9