Kindness of Strangers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His legs buckled and he fell against me. I chuckled and held him upright. I was amazed at the intense sexual lust and desire he was experiencing from just handling the instruments of pain and punishment...then again, I was still hard from holding my new toy, too...oh well...

I must confess, when he chose the whip he wanted, a surge of adrenaline rushed thru my veins at the very thought of using it on his tender, white buttocks. It had a short handle, and the coarse strop was only two-inches wide, and three-feet long...but to me, it looked like it could do a whole lot of damage to a young boys butt. My prick oozed pre-cum and a small stain formed on the front of my jeans.

"C'mon, let's get out of here," I said thru labored breathing.

Near the counter, I saw a rack with batteries and immediately remembered Yoshi telling me 'The Terminator' used two AA batteries. I stopped and picked up a rather large pack of AA's for my new toy.

When we placed our 'items' on the counter and the man used the scanner on them, I expected him to say something lewd and crude, but his only comment was "For boys your age, you're into some serious stuff!"

I used my debit card and when he put the receipt into one of the bags, the man said matter-of-factly, "If you boys ever want to party with a cuddly 'bear', give me a call!" and he placed his business card in the bag, as well.

I managed a weak smile and said, "Oh, uh, thanks" and we were out the door.

Once inside the car, Benji slid directly beside me and began stroking my thighs. I sighed and pushed his hand away...I was so sexually charged, I would have cum in my pants if I allowed him to continue.

But he wouldn't stop...I drove with my left hand while using my right to push his hands away from me.

"Cut it out!" I said.

"Ooooo, what's wrong---little fagboy going to squirt his puny load in his pants?" he taunted me.

"Stop it, Benji---I mean it!" I said louder. I knew what he was doing...he wanted a spanking when we got home and would do or say anything to make me mad.

"You don't want me to stop, you little faggot—-you're only sorry you're not wearing your sissy-panties---you LOVE cumming in your panties, don't you sissy-boy?"

"I'm warning you, Benji, stop this right now!" I said even louder. His game was succeeding, I found myself getting angrier, and hurt, with every snide comment.

"Or else what, sissyboy? Hell, you're not even a boy! That pathetic thing between your legs is smaller than a girl's clitoris---yes, that's it---you have a clitty just like girl's do---that's why you love wearing panties so much---you're a girl---not a boy!"

My body was literally shaking as I parked the car. I couldn't see thru the blinding white rage; oh yes, I was going to give him what he wanted---when I was done with him he wouldn't be able to sit for a week!

"GET INSIDE!" I shouted at him when I shut-off the ignition. "TAKE THE BAGS AND FOLLOW ME, YOU CUNT!"

I refused to look at him as we went into the building and I opened our front door.

He laid the bags on the kitchen table and taunted me one final time.

"You can't do anything to me, sissy-girl...you're so weak all you can do is jerk-off into your sissy-panties!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO THE BEDROOM AND GET OUT OF THOSE CLOTHES!" I was livid; never before in my life had anger so completely overwhelmed me. "YOU'RE MY BITCH AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT THAT MEANS!"

I tore at the bags searching for what I wanted. I found the paddle and waved it at him. His eyes widened; I didn't know him well enough to understand what the expression on his face meant.

I pushed him until he began walking to the bedroom.

"GET NAKED, YOU CUNT!" I screamed at him.

We both stripped off our clothes and we both had throbbing cocks standing straight out from our bellies.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his hand until he stumbled and fell across my lap. I raised the paddle high and brought it crashing down on his buttocks. The sharp SMACK sent a pang of regret thru my heart...I allowed him to goad me into this, now I was unsure if I could finish it.

"Hahahahahaha," he laughed. "YOU CAN'T HURT ME, YOU SISSY---YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE FAG-GIRL WHO LOVES TO PRANCE AROUND IN PANTIES!!"

My anger won out over logic; I beat his ass mercilessly. I marveled at how sharp and clever the boy was...he barely knew me but had quickly figured out what taunts and insults would work on my ego.

Heck, I didn't know myself how sensitive I was about my panty fetish. Yes, I do love wearing panties, but also yes, I get embarrassed and self-conscious whenever I think about it...and yes, I am sensitive about my small stature...I would die to have a seven-inch dick, but, Mother Nature hadn't been very kind to me.

I was so lost in thought I wasn't sure when his insults turned to cries for mercy. He was sobbing loudly, and when I saw the mass of purple flesh on his butt I felt shame that I was the cause of it. I immediately stopped and helped him to the floor.

That's when I saw it—-the large pool of semen and sperm on the carpet---he'd had a massive orgasm sometime during the spanking and I hadn't noticed.

"I'm sorry, Johnny," he whimpered thru the sobs. "I'll be a good boy---I promise!"

This game was new and very weird to me. I wasn't sure what I should do or say. I thought for a few seconds then said, "Damn right you're going to be a good boy! Look at the mess you made---lick it all up!"

"Yes, Johnny---I will, Johnny---thank you, Johnny!" he cried and buried his face in the carpet; I could hear the slurping noises he made while he cleaned his cum off the floor.

It was then I felt the pain in my balls. I had been so intent on punishing him, my own lust became secondary. The thrill of hearing his shrieks and cries outweighed my own need to climax.

How very strange, I thought. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of hair and gently lifted his head.

"Now suck me off, my little bitch!" I sneered into his tear-streaked face.

"Y-Yes, Johnny---I'll suck it good for you---I promise!" he said.

The look of sheer love and satisfaction on his pretty face filled my heart with a warmth I hadn't experienced in a long while. I sat back as he gave me the best blowjob of my life, and eventually filled his mouth several times with such explosive force I collapsed onto my back when my balls were finally empty.

Benji had opened a closed door in my mind, and forced me to confront thoughts and emotions that I had hidden away, and I it was a good thing...after all, isn't life supposed to be a continuous journey of acquiring knowledge and insights into one's inner self so we can be open to life's endless possibilities for joy and fulfillment?

I was sitting on the computer chair, Benji beside me on one of the kitchen chairs (a pillow beneath his raw bottom) and we surfed several lingerie sites.

Most of the panties we looked at were of the small-medium-large-xlarge variety with no numbers for sizes. I decided to go to the 'Peek-a-Boo' site because the awful saleslady told us our sizes for their underwear.

I found the size 4's, and we stared at photo-after-photo of sexy panties as I slowly scrolled down the screen. When Benji saw something he liked he'd blurt out "Oooooo, look at those! Please-please-please..." and I'd add them to the shopping cart. When I saw panties I liked, I said, "Oh yes, you'll look pretty in those!" and would add them to the cart, as well.

Not only panties, but several sheer and sexy babydoll nighties, and even a couple lacy garter belts and three pairs nylon stockings. By the time we reached the end, there were $410 worth of lingerie in the cart, and I had a throbbing hard-on. Benji giggled, squeezed my erection thru the briefs and said, "Okay---your turn---let's find some for you!"

I wasn't so sure...still feeling somewhat hurt and embarrassed by Benji's comments concerning my masculinity, I was reluctant to wear panties again, at least in front of him.

"Johnny..." he said, noticing my hesitation, "...I didn't mean those nasty things I said to you---I only wanted you to spank me harder...I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings...you look sexy as hell in panties---I want to see you wearing more of them!"

And this time, he snaked his hand under the waistband of the briefs and squeezed and slowly stroked my hard flesh.

I sighed and found the size 6's...I ordered red, black, white and yellow panties for myself, all sheer and diaphanous. At checkout, the total bill was almost 500-dollars...I wondered how women could afford to buy nice things?

The moment I shut-off the computer, Benji was in my arms. His dick was just as hard as mine, and he was running his hands all over my body.

"Oh, Johnny..." he said very softly, "...please fuck me---I need a hard cock inside me!"

I instantly thought of my new toy, 'The Terminator.' "Sweetie, I'm going to fuck you first...then you're going to meet your new best friend," I said pointing at the dildo on the kitchen table.

"Ooooooo-yessss---I get soooo horny after a spanking!" he squealed with delight.

I peeled off my briefs and he immediately did the same. I took his cock in my hand and said, "C'mon, I'm going to get you ready!" and led him to the bathroom.

The sex paste Yoshi had given me was hidden away, I didn't want Benji, or anyone else, for that matter, to know about it until the time was right...I figured there was no better time than right now.

Benji's eyes narrowed suspiciously when I opened the jar, and dipped the lubricating tube into the paste.

"W-What is THAT stuff?" he asked nervously.

I gazed into his eyes, and said, "Sweetie, don't you worry your pretty little head about anything---you're going to have one helluva night!"

I kissed him before I had him bend over and open his cheeks for me.

"Ooooooo, that's cold!" he giggled when I pressed the tube to his anus.

He couldn't see my smile when I replied, "It won't be cold very long!"

I made sure the walls of his asshole were thoroughly coated with the paste before I removed the tube from him. I was about to clean the tube when I thought, I may as well give him the TOTAL experience!

I rolled the tube in the paste for a very light coating, then encircled two fingers around his scrotum and rubbed the paste onto his balls.

He didn't know it, but he was about to get the fucking of his lifetime...I felt a brief twinge of jealousy but reassured myself---your night is coming very soon, John!

"I feel all squishy back there!" he complained as I took the dildo from the table, along with two AA batteries and led him to the bedroom.

Never having positioned the suction cup on a wall before, I had him get on all fours in the narrow space between the bed and the window to assist me in lining it up with his hole. After a couple of tries, I found just the right spot on the wall and the suction cup held the fake cock firmly in place.

I inserted the batteries, and found the small button and switched it on...all that remained was to let it heat up.

I noticed Benji beginning to squirm and move his hips.

"OH MY GOD, JOHNNY---MY HOLE IS BURNING UP---IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS HOT?" he frantically cried out.

I smiled, took him in my arms and kissed his warm lips.

"Yes, Sweetie---everything will be alright," I reassured him.

And then his whole attitude and demeanor abruptly changed. He began moaning; he grabbed at my hard cock and pleaded with me to fuck him.

"Oh-God-Johnny---oh-God-Johnny---give it to me, Johnny---please give me your cock!" I saw nothing but pure lust and need on his contorted face.

First, I had him stand and wait until I spread a blanket on the floor followed by a pillow. I remembered the night in San Francisco when Mr. Binnaka had me fuck myself silly; I had been grateful for the blanket and pillow afterwards.

Originally, I had every intention on fucking him, but watching his reaction to the paste, and not knowing what would happen to my own cock when it came in contact with the paste, I decided to have him suck me instead.

I guided him again on all fours and had him scrunch backwards, legs spread obscenely, until the head of the fake cock was against his opening. I didn't have to do or say anything, he thrust his hips violently backwards until he was fully impaled on 'The Terminator.'

I knelt before him, held his head still and pushed my hard prick between his slightly parted lips. He opened his mouth and proceeded to give me another fantastic sucking as he vigorously fucked back-and-forth on the wonderfully, hot fake cock.

It wasn't long before his vacuum-like mouth sucked the cum out of my balls. I shouted so loud it even surprised me.

OH MY GOD--THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!

I withdrew my now-soft prick and wiped the excess sperm and semen on his upper lip and nostrils; I wanted him smelling my cum increasing his own mad desire.

I patted his head and said, "Good boy, that was wonderful!" and rose to leave the bedroom.

"W-Where are you going? You can't leave me like this..." he asked with panic in his voice.

"Sweetie, you don't need me---you'll be just fine...trust me, you're going to thank me later on!" I said with a smile on my face.

He was out of his mind now with the desperate need to climax, but I knew from experience, the paste would prevent his balls from erupting any time soon, and when he finally was able to climax, it would be the most mind-numbing, explosive climax of his young life---I both envied and pitied the boy as I watched him brutally fuck the dildo, straining with all his might to empty his balls.

His grunts, groans, shouts and appeals to God to make him cum filled the bedroom. I stood at the door and watched his sweat-glistened body move in the throes of sexual lust and desire.

I flipped off the light, left the door open a crack so I could hear him in the living room then allowed him the privacy to act like an unhinged animal.

My last thought was a selfish one...I wondered when would be a good time for me to take his place and experience again what he was going through now.

I was naked, sitting on the toilet, releasing the last remnants of Daddy's orgasm into the bowl. He was standing nearby, staring into the mirror as he tied his tie.

I was light-headed in the afterglow of orgasm. God how I love it when his strong hands control me, and force me to bend over then he fucks me long and hard! He said something I didn't quite hear and replied, "I'm sorry, Daddy, what did you say?"

He cleared his throat and said, "I spoke with Mr. Binnaka yesterday---he misses you---he wants you to spend a week or so in Tokyo."

HUH? WHAT? My mind suddenly cleared---a shiver raced up my spine.

"If you say 'yes' he'll buy you a plane ticket!" said Daddy. "Do you have a passport?"

"Uh, yes I do..." I answered. "Where, uh, where would I be staying---a hotel?"

"No...he said something about you staying with his boy---the one he brought to San Francisco..."

"Yoshi," I said breathlessly as my heart began pounding.

"You don't have to go..." he said then carefully added, "...but it would sure help my business with him."

I blurted out, "NO...I mean 'yes', I'll go...if it helps you out, Daddy, I'd love to do it for you."

He smiled down at me, patted my head and said, "Good boy---I knew I could count on you...I'll call him when I get to the office...since you have a passport, hell, he wants you over there bad----you might be leaving in a few days!"

"Oh---great!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Alright, I'll arrange everything," he said and turned to leave then stopped, and said, "Sugar..."

"Yes, Daddy?" I replied. I saw his furrowed brow.

"Your landlord tells me you have a boy staying here with you, is that true?" he asked.

I blushed at the surprise question. I wasn't sure what to say...I decided to tell the truth, and find out what he thought of my living arrangement with Benji.

"Yes, Daddy---he had a problem and no place to stay so I said he could live here for awhile...is that all right, Daddy?"

He patted my head again and said, "You're an honest boy," then he added: "I'd like to meet him---I'll be here tomorrow at one o'clock" and he abruptly turned and left the apartment.

HUH? What just happened here? Did he just 'order' me to introduce him to Benji?

Benji and I usually wore only briefs while in the apartment, but I wasn't sure of Daddy's intentions. I had Benji pull on his short-shorts and a tee-shirt and I wore mine, too.

We were both nervous but for different reasons: I had no idea what Daddy had in mind, and Benji had never met a powerful and important man...we both flinched when we heard the sharp rapping on the front door.

I answered the door and was greeted with a simple nod of his head. I thought it rather cold on his part.

As I led him into the living room, I saw his eyes open wide as he saw Benji standing there...I had to admit, Benji looked as cute as a puppy-dog but when I saw a smile form on Daddy's face my heart sank---I instinctively knew by Daddy's reaction---the unmitigated expression of lust and desire on his transparent face---that he was totally infatuated with the boy.

Benji offered a limp hand and said rather faggoty, "I'm Benji---it's an honor to meet you Daddy!"

My ears burned---I couldn't believe he'd called him 'Daddy'!

Daddy took his hand and held it while saying, "It's a pleasure meeting YOU, Sugar!"

I wanted to shout "I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE, GUYS!!" but stood still---somewhat overwhelmed and heartbroken that Daddy had called Benji by his pet name for me---'Sugar'.

Daddy held Benji's hand longer than I thought necessary, and when he finally released it, I saw the tell-tale bulge in Daddy's slacks. I didn't know if I should be angry or hurt or humiliated...I told myself this was a good thing---that Daddy had been different ever since I arrived in Houston...the affection he'd shown me in San Francisco had disappeared, and now I was nothing but his fuck-toy...but the feelings in your heart always wins out over the logic in your head...I took a deep breath trying to shut out the overpowering sadness that had a stranglehold on my entire being.

"Your plane to Tokyo leaves at 10am Thursday," Daddy suddenly said to me as though I were an afterthought.

I don't know why, but I was stunned by the way he'd said it and all I could manage was "Oh—-okay."

Daddy sat on the sofa, smiled at us then asked, "So which one of you is the 'girl' in this relationship?"

It felt like the hardest slap to my face I'd ever experienced. I instantly remembered the saleslady at the lingerie asking us the same question. I'd never felt so insulted in my life.

I heard Benji giggle and watched in disbelief as he gleefully pointed to himself and squealed with delight, "ME--ME--ME---THAT WOULD BE ME, DADDY!!"

If I hadn't already known how immature Benji was, I would have been mad at him, too.

"You know boys, I don't have to be back at work today---how about us having some fun?" he said.

His words were for both Benji and myself, but he stared only at Benji every time he spoke.

Before I could respond, Benji shrieked "Ooooo, Daddy---yes, Daddy, I luvvvv to have fun!"

"Why don't you boys get all huggy-kissy and put on a good show for Daddy!" he said. There was no doubt this was a command and not a request.

My anger rose---my blood began to boil. The emotional intimacy I had shared with him in San Francisco was gone. I couldn't believe I had told this man I loved him. I'm such a fool---when will I ever learn?

"Yes, Daddy!" squealed Benji and he immediately threw his arms around me, pulled me to him and kissed my lips. I was too stunned to do or say anything but kiss Benji back.

I was caught between obeying the man who was paying all the bills, or risk losing everything if I defied him. As far as I knew, he could cut me off from the bank account he'd set up for me, and I'd be penniless and out on the streets. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then kissed Benji hard.

1...34567...9