Kindness of Strangers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm such a fool!! How could I possibly believe a man like him could love a boy like me?

He rolled off me and stood beside the bed and wrapped himself in his robe. He walked out of the bedroom without waiting or even talking to me...that hurt more than the hard spanking he'd given me.

I guess it's official, I thought...I am nothing but a fuck-toy to him...his 'afternoon delight'...I would have cried, but I had emotionally prepared myself for his callous behavior...I had suspected, and Mr. Toole had confirmed, I was simply one more 'kept boy' for his entertainment in a long list of 'kept boys'...grow-up, John---did you honestly believe a successful businessman from Houston, Texas was going to fall madly in love with you? Get real...

I made sure Daddy was well out of the room before I peeked into the closet to check on Benji.

He was lying so still I thought there was something wrong, but when I saw his rising and falling chest I breathed a sigh of relief, and then I smiled...Benji was sleeping on his back, his bikini briefs around his knees, and his spent penis still in his hand---a sizable pool of drying cum on his belly...it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen!

Daddy, or Earl from Houston (I wasn't sure how to feel about him anymore) was on the sofa, he opened the metal box on the coffee table.

"Sugar," he said when I entered the room, "...after you clean yourself up, come over here...I have some things I want to go over with you."

"Uh, yes, Sir---UH-Daddy," I replied. I was going to call him 'Sir' because I didn't think 'Daddy' was appropriate any longer, but thought better of it...he was paying the bills, after all.

I sat on the toilet seat and unclenched my sphincter. The fluids that hadn't run down my legs now gushed into the bowl. Whatever our relationship had become, I still excited him enough for him to fill my pussy full of cum.

I sat beside him on the sofa. He began a rambling monologue about the papers spread out on the coffee table.

"Sugar, I need your help," he said, "...my investigator tells me my wife is going to start divorce proceedings any day now...as things stand right now---I'd be ruined! I can't let that happen...my money people have set-up several accounts not in my name---that's where you come in...they've transferred substantial amount of stocks from my portfolio into an account in your name...now while it would technically be in your name, you won't be able to access it..."

Oh, I get it now...he brought me here not only for sex, but also to hide money from his wife...less than an hour ago, my heart was warm with love...now it was cold as ice wondering only what I would get out of his scheme.

"...and I have some real estate holdings---one of them not far from you in California---that will also be signed into your name...now of course, like I said, you will not have any control over these accounts, but they will be in your name and my wife will never get to them...what do you think, Sugar? Will you do this for me?"

When I hesitated he quickly added, "And of course, Sugar, you will be handsomely rewarded!"

He shuffled some papers and said, "See this here? This is your new checking account, and you WILL have access to this---take a look at the amount, Sugar..."

Oh my goodness---fifty-thousand dollars! It wasn't a huge sum of money, but I could definitely live off it more than a year!

"Ohhh, that's very nice, Daddy," I cooed feigning appreciation all-the-while wondering what the going rate is for a broken heart.

He lined up the papers in front of me and gave me a pen.

"All I need is your John Hancock on these and we can put all this nasty business-stuff behind us."

As I signed them, my eyes scanned each document so I had some idea what they were, but made it appear to Daddy that I was just slow.

He placed the papers in the metal box, locked it with a key then shoved the key into his pocket. He then gave me a plastic card.

"This is your debit card, Sugar...get it activated and you can use it right away!"

"Oh, thank you, Daddy!" I said and put the card in the pocket of my robe.

I watched him open his robe. He said, "Now let's have some more fun, Sugar...why don't you get on your knees and give me that long blowjob you're so good at!"

It felt like a slap on the face but I eagerly said "Yes, Daddy!" and went to my usual position between his powerful thighs and kissed and licked his cock into a full erection.

When I wet my lips and slid them over his cockhead, memories of my night with Mr. Binnaka filled my mind.

"You are a whore!" he'd said to me. "SAY IT---TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE!"

"Y-YES, I AM A WHORE, MATUSA---I AM YOUR WHITE WHORE!"

And after signing Daddy's papers, that is precisely how I felt about myself as I serviced his hard cock.

Before leaving, Daddy set the metal box on the floor beside me. "Why don't you store this in a safe place---maybe your bedroom closet!"

"Yes, Daddy," I obediently replied.

The moment Daddy closed the front door behind him, Benji came out of the bedroom. He found me still on my knees, stroking my hard-on thru the panties. Embarrassed, I released my prick and awkwardly rose to my feet.

He immediately dove to his knees, massaged my prick thru the panties until I groaned, then took out my cock and gave me a wonderful blowjob.

I watched his bobbing head for awhile before I gave in to him and closed my eyes and concentrated on the pleasure he was giving me.

I was definitely happy Benji was living here. I was no longer lonely, and, I didn't have to masturbate anymore.

After Benji gobbled down a couple mouthfuls of my cum, we went to the bathroom where he helped me gingerly peel off the panties from my bruised, purple buttocks. His eyes were wide; his breathing erratic.

I squirmed with discomfort as he tenderly rubbed baby oil onto my ultra-sensitive flesh. I watched with amazement as his prick went from limp to full-blown erection.

Oh my God, I thought, this boy has a serious problem...he seems to love abuse---whether it's his own, or someone else's pain---he loves it---how did he get so perverted?

And the moment I asked myself that question, I was overcome with shame at my naivety. How could I, of all people, condemn someone else for their kinky behavior?

Heck, I enjoy spanking too...maybe not to the degree of pain Daddy gave me, but I definitely love the feel of a strong man's big hand coming down hard on my cheeks...people HAVE fetishes...heck, I love the feel of panties on my skin...some men worship feet---some men love to be degraded---some men love to wear diapers---some men love for women to dress-up like French maids---HECK---one man had ME dress-up like a French maid...the list goes on...who am I to say which fetishes are acceptable or unacceptable?

I snatched the panties from his trembling hand and said "GET NAKED!"

He flinched in surprise, but quickly peeled off his briefs.

"Face the wall and lean against it using your hands!" I ordered; he quickly obeyed. "Move your feet further back and wider apart!"

His hands supported his weight; the welts on his buttocks had healed, and the creamy white flesh of his butt was prominently displayed.

I stood close to his side, wrapped the panties around his erect prick, then raised my right hand and brought it down hard on his butt.

SMACK...then again---SMACK...the sound of my hand on his flesh echoed off the walls in the small room.

"Oooooo..." he cried out with every spank.

I vigorously moved the panties back-and-forth over his throbbing prick as I spanked his shapely little rear-end. My own cock sprang to life---I couldn't believe how excited I was from this show of dominance and force.

SMACK---SMACK---SMACK---SMACK...my hand hurt...how can men do this without hurting their hands?

"Ooooooooooooooooooo..." Benji moaned in delight.

I frigged him faster and harder...he thrust his hips forward with every spank...his squeals grew louder and longer...he fucked his prick into my panty-covered hand; his head began rolling from side-to-side...thankfully he was getting close...I stroked him as fast as I could...suddenly his back arched and he screamed, "OHHH---SIR----YES-YES-YES---THANK-YOU-SIR---YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

His body bucked and spasmed as I caught every drop of his discharge in the folds of the panties. My hand was wet from the cum-soaked panties.

When his body finally came to rest, I said sharply, "BAD BOY---YOU MADE A MESS OF YOUR PANTIES---YOU'RE GOING CLEAN THEM WITH YOUR TONGUE---OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" he first shivered then obeyed my command. I shoved the wet panties into his mouth and watched as he moved them around with his tongue.

My prick was hard and throbbing. I couldn't believe the excitement coursing thru my veins.

"LOOK AT ME!" I shouted. His puppy-dog-eyes stared into mine.

"You belong to me now," I said gently stroking his hair. "You are my bitch---you will do whatever I tell you or suffer the consequences...do you understand me BITCH?"

He frantically nodded his head in agreement; his wide-eyes showed a combination of fear, adulation and excitement. I realized immediately this is how he loved to be treated...he was a masochist by nature---born to be a 'bottom-bitch'---he wanted, no, NEEDED a man to control him!

I briefly wondered if I was up to the task. I am not that different from him...I was accustomed to obeying orders---not giving them...but then I felt his hand squeeze my hard cock and all I felt was power and lust.

I spun him around and yelled, "BEND OVER, MY LITTLE BITCH---I'M GOING TO FUCK THAT TIGHT PUSSY OF YOURS!"

He moaned thru the panties in his mouth as he placed his hands on the toilet seat. I kicked his legs further apart, oiled my finger then thrust it into him. When I deemed him ready, I rubbed my swollen glans against his anus and the dear, sweet boy pushed back and swallowed my entire cock.

I understood why he was popular with men...he rolled his hips like a girl, fucking back on my cock in rhythm with my thrusts. A strange, all-pervasive lust fueled my burning desire to fuck this boy silly...this was totally new to me and I loved it!

I reached around and found his prick had already hardened again---my God what a little slut! I held his erection loosely in my hand. This spurred him on to fuck even harder so he could feel the friction of my hand on his pulsating prick.

OH MY GOD---the walls of his asshole gripped and milked my pistoning cock; I'd done the same thing for men, but never knew what it felt like...absolutely wonderful!

My balls were swollen to twice their normal size---I fucked him like a madman desperately straining to cum in his tight cunt.

I squeezed his cock hard, and he screamed into the panties in his mouth. He spewed his sperm and semen onto the toilet seat. His excitement made me thrust into him as far as I could and I bellowed like an ape when stream-after-stream of hot cum shot from my balls and filled his asshole to over-flowing.

I looked into the bathroom mirror as my cock gradually softened inside Benji's asshole. My heart pounded when at first I didn't recognize the reflection staring back at me, but I soon relaxed when I saw the bright and shiny blue-eyes, and recognized my smiling face, and thought, what a strange and wonderful world we live in...and my heart filled with an inner peace I had very seldom experienced in life.

The next morning, after Benji washed the breakfast dishes, and cleaned the kitchen, I took him shopping. I'd went online and found the nearest 'Peek-A-Boo' lingerie store. I loaded the new debit card in my wallet and we drove there in bright sunshine.

There were six customers and two sales clerks, all women, and heads turned our way when we walked into the store. I stopped, looked around, and saw the section for panties; Benji hesitated, and I had to nudge him in the right direction.

Timing is everything, they were having a sale, and we stood before a long table filled with sexy garments. Since I had no idea what size he would wear, I dove into the pile and pulled out a pair that appeared might fit him.

Like a mother with a young son, I held them up in front of his crotch, and eyeballed the fit.

Benji was almost hysterical with shame and embarrassment.

He pushed the panties away from him, and softly cried out, "Johnny, no, please---everyone is staring at us!"

I hadn't given it a second thought. I'd been in a lingerie store in San Francisco while other men were shopping without a fuss...oops---Houston is NOT San Francisco!

And then I overheard what must have been the manager tell the other clerk: "Julie, please assist the queer-boys so we can get' em outta here!"

'Julie' came to us and the first words out of her mouth were: "So which one of you boys is the 'sissy'? Or are you both sissies?"

I was speechless. No sales clerk had ever spoken to me like that before.

She brazenly snatched the panties from my hand, held them in front of me, and said, "Too small for you" then held them in front of Benji and said, "Perfect" then looking at me she said, "He's a size four---you're a six!"

She searched the table and began separating sizes fours and sixes while Benji and I were frozen in place. She loudly said to me, "Here's a size six for you---very pretty" and to Benji "Oooo, look at this lacy little thing---you'd look cute in these!"

We clearly heard snickers of derision from the women in the store. My face was getting red with anger.

She suddenly stopped her flippant behavior, stared at us sternly, and said loud enough for all to hear, "I CAN'T HELP YOU BOYS UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE OF YOU IS THE 'GIRL'!!"

I was seething inside but kept a calm exterior. This extreme rudeness from a sales clerk was new to me---this is the twenty-first century, for God's sake---I had no clue what I should do or say.

I felt Benji tug at my arm and heard him say, ""Let's go---let's go!" but I couldn't move...I refused to allow 'Julie' the satisfaction of stripping away our dignity and humiliating us before the other customers.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone. I waved it in front of her face, and snapped a photo.

I loudly proclaimed: "I've recorded everything you said to us 'Julie'---Mr. Johanson at the Corporate office will find this very disturbing...he's received complaints about your rude treatment of customers and he sent us here as Secret Shoppers...good luck finding another job!"

Yes, it was childish and immature...but the expression of shock and fear on her face was priceless as we turned and exited the store before she could say anything.

When we were well away from the store, Benji excitedly exclaimed, "That was terrific, Johnny---I am so proud of you!"

The initial rush of adrenaline I'd felt was replaced with the shame and embarrassment of being treated like a 2nd class citizen...it was a stark reminder that there are still many people with closed minds, and hateful hearts...I decided to allow Benji to feel as though we had somehow won that battle...nothing would be gained by making him feel as sad and depressed as myself.

I had an idea. I remembered seeing a certain type of business on our drive to the mall.

"Where are we going?" asked Benji when it became obvious we weren't going straight home.

"You'll see..." I replied.

I missed the turn and had to go around the block. When Benji saw the business he asked, "Are you sure 'we' want to go in there?"

There were a half-dozen cars parked near the entrance to 'Arnie's Adult Emporium'...I parked away from all the cars.

"Well," I replied, "...that sign says 'Everyone Welcome'---I assume that means us too!"

Benji followed me into the store. I heard a voice to our left say, "Boys, I need to see some id!"

He was a big and round man who looked friendly enough. He looked at mine and gave it back. He studied Benji's fake id and his lips curled into what appeared to be a smile.

"What year were you born, son?" the clerk asked Benji.

It took Benji longer than it should have to come up with the answer. The clerk rolled his eyes at me and I sheepishly smiled at him.

He said to me good-naturedly, "You better coach your boy better than that!"

I just nodded in agreement, and he said to us, "Have fun, boys!"

We walked away from the counter then I stopped to look around. In my limited experience inside these places, I'd seen small lingerie sections with trashy underwear for men to buy for their women, or, for cross-dressers, too...but I didn't see one here.

Disappointed, I turned to leave but another thought suddenly came to mind. I saw the section I wanted, and Benji obediently followed me. His eyes widened when he saw what I was looking at...paddles, belts, whips, and other items of discipline and punishment I didn't recognize.

I figured, if this is what Benji likes, we might as well get something to save my hand from all the pain of spanking him.

"Look around," I said to him. "I'll buy you three things that you want me to use on you...make sure you can handle whatever you choose---I won't be spanking you with my hand anymore!"

He blushed and very softly said, "Ohhh---okay..."

I left him to shop alone while I browsed the aisles, not really looking for anything, just curious of all the toys and gadgets people use to 'get-off'...amazing really, hands and mouths and cocks and pussies aren't enough to satisfy a lot of people!

There was a huge section of dildos and vibrators and I chuckled to myself over the impossible monster-size of some of them. If someone used one of these things, I thought, their hole would be stretched wider than a tunnel!

Suddenly, I stopped in my tracks and stared at one of the fake cocks---a shiver of excitement raced-up my spine. My prick actually twitched and jumped inside my briefs.

OH MY GOD---IT'S 'THE TERMINATOR'...there before my eyes, were several dildos attached to suction cups, identical to the one Yoshi referred to as his "best friend."

Memories of Mr. Binnaka having me use it that night in San Francisco caused my prick to swell to full erection. I instinctively reached down and squeezed myself then, aware I was in public, quickly removed my hand.

There were five of them and I studied each one. I saw one that looked exactly like the one that had given me great pleasure that night, and with trembling hands, I reached for the package.

I cannot describe the mixed feelings I had of great exhilaration battling inside me with embarrassment and shame over wanting this 'guilty pleasure.'

Do you really need this, John? For one thing, when will you be able to use it in privacy? Benji is with you all day and all night---you're never alone! Don't you remember the humiliation of hearing Mr. Binnaka laugh at you while you fucked yourself silly with the fake cock?

And then my rational, logical voice took over: Well, you know, John, you do still have half the jar left of the green sex paste Yoshi gave you...it would be a shame to not use it and let it go to waste...and really, wouldn't Benji love this too? I mean, he loves a good fucking, and your little prick isn't enough to satisfy him---don't be so selfish---buy it for Benji!

Yes, human beings can pretty much rationalize any decision they choose to make.

I returned to Benji. He was holding a long and narrow paddle with circular holes drilled thru it; as well as what appeared to be a long stick which, when I read the label, was a bamboo cane. He was standing over a table staring thru glazed eyes at some very menacing-looking whips.

I looked around and saw that no one was paying any attention to us so I let my hand go to his crotch. I knew what I'd find, and sure enough, his prick was hard as a rock inside his shorts.

I squeezed it and whispered in his ear, "You're a bad-bad boy who deserves a hard spanking when we get home!"

123456...9