King's Justice

Story Info
For the Kingdom, a King serves up justice.
5.5k words
4.44
30.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
257 Followers

So this will be my first fantasy erotica, I enjoy writing fantasy more than I do the other genre, let me all know what you think in the comments!

*****

The bright moon was reaching high in the night and stars dazzling the black velvet background with their beauty. The commoners and citizens of the kingdom were fast asleep or soon to be. Their King, Vorick, stood watching over his land through the sizable window high in his stone castle. His foot tapped rapidly, rolling his stiff shoulders, eyes glancing back and forth showing the thoughts running through his mind.

The King pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose and rubbed gently, trying to satisfy this urge deep within him. It clawed like an insatiable hunger, he was craving something forbidden in his kingdom and if the townspeople knew... it could lead to an uprising.

King Vorick turned his gaze from his window towards his candle lit royal chambers. Turning he headed towards his luxurious bed; a black fur blanket large enough to fit the grand size of it, it was adorned with silver sheets. to his bed he sat on the edge and thought long and hard about his decision, if he was going to do this and only "IF". He was going to have to trust one person for this, and he knew just the one.

The King rose from his grand bed towards his well hand crafted doors and yanked them open. The two guards outside his room quickly turned in alarm, "Sire! Is everything alright?"

Vorick now realizing he had startled his guards with the sudden exit, "Yes, yes. My apologies, everything is fine. Send word for Newt, I must speak with him at once." demanded their king.

One of the two guards tapped a fist against his chest, "Aye, Sire. It shall be my honor!" wasting no time, the guard hurried off into the corridors of the castle. The other returning back to his stance once the King had shut his doors once more.

King Vorick waited anxiously, knots forming in the pit of his stomach as he dared think of doing such a thing. How could he face his people if word ever got out? The King turned, staring at his door. He could call the guard off now, send Newt back, tell them it was nothing and go to bed now. But if that was the case, he wouldn't have sent for a guard in the first place.

Vorick paced back and forth growling in frustration at himself. Suddenly, a knock on his door. Stopping in his tracks, the King turned towards the door before calling out, "Enter."

A young man came walking in, wearing nothing but a black robe and sandals. His black short hair was a bit messy, looking as if he had tried to push it down with his hands a few times to look more prepared for his King.

"Sire? You called for me? What may I do for you in the middle of the night?" His eyes wondering around the chambers showing he hadn't been in here many times before.

The King motioned for the guard behind, Newt, to close the door. Once done, the King briskly walked over towards, Newt. "Listen here, I have a very special and secret task for you, Newt. If you could do me a favor and keep it just between us, your King would be in debt to you."

The young man only nodded, "Aye, Sire. What can I do?"

"Bring me one of the two females we captured two suns ago, the one with the bone necklace."

"Aye, I can do that. Should I just ask the captain of the guard for the keys, bring her right up here then?" Newt's voice sounding confused.

"No, head down and use your magic on the lock, I know Master Gaval has taught you at least that much. Tell no one of what you are doing, this late at night the guards shouldn't be making any more rounds through the cells. Open her cell and bring her up, through the back passage."

"The back passage, Sire? Are you sure? Isn't that just for emergencies?" Newt began to look less and less certain he could do this task.

"Yes, just bring her through the back passage. It's of the utmost importance to me. Do this and I will give you anything you want." The urgency now filled the King's voice.

"Yes, my King, anything for you." Newt stood upright, trying to sound more confident. Not wanting to let down the ruler of their lands.

Turning, Newt opened the door. Before he left, the King reminded him once more."Remember, just between us. No one else must find out, Newt."

Newt nodded back before heading out, leaving the King anxious and now wondering if this was right at all.

"No, this is what they do. I have every right to defile that creature, that woman for what they have done. My people may not know, but I won't rest until I see justice served."

The King walked back towards his window, staring off into the distance. "She is out there somewhere, my poor dear." Placing his hand on the window glass, he let his fingers dance gently downward.

Hustling through the stone halls, Newt hurried down the many flights of steps that lead their way towards the lower dungeons. He was uncertain if he could pull this off, after all, he was just an apprentice. But his King needed him now, he was not one to question the higher power.

Making his way to the end of the stairs, Newt turned down a long hallway and headed for a large doorway. Light's flickered from inside the room, Newt was lucky enough to find the room vacant of guards. Only typically used during the day when thief's and trouble makers were locked away inside the King's dungeons. During the night it was mostly pointless unless your nightly thieves were caught.

Newt made his way through the room and through the door heading into the prison cells. Row by row of prisoners glancing his way, he scanned each one quickly until he found the two girls behind bars he had been looking for.

Newt made sure no one other than the prisoners were around before waving a hand in front of the locked cell, "Lock" murmured, Newt and a click came from the gate. Opening it up he raised a hand as the two women stood up.

Both the women were the same height but unlike the rest of the women in the Kingdom. These girls were light green skinned orcs, small tusks, and short black hair. Both having leather bras and underwear that barely left anything to the imagination.

Newt raised a hand, "I just need the one with the necklace, the other one stays here for the time being. My King wishes to speak with you." His voice a bit timid, but he did his best to sound stern.

The females both stared at him for a short time before the female with the necklace made of bones gave a nod looking towards the other female, she grunted a few words in an incomprehensible language for, Newt before making her way towards him.

Newt stepped back, allowing her to step freely out of the cell before closing it back up and once again waving his hand over it, "Lout"

Newt wasn't much of a fighter, but he had enough spells under his belt to seriously wound this Orc female did she so desire to try and fight him. Newt only prayed she was intelligent enough to not try and fight him.

The King paced back and forth anxiously, he was growing tired of waiting and his mind had changed several times over on whether to call this off. The indecisiveness was irritating him, but he ultimately decided to stick with his original plan rather than call it off.

With the sounds of stone rubbing together, a hidden door was opened into his chambers. Newt came walking in, holding a torch with the female orc right behind him. The King walked quickly over towards, Newt.

"Wonderful job! I suspect no one saw anything?" The King's voice full of excitement.

"Of course, not. Everything went perfect, nothing but the best for you, Sire" Newt spoke confidently.

The Orc female glared at them both, unsure why she was brought here and it seemed she barely understood what they were even saying. The King patted Newt, on the back and escorted him back to the hidden passage.

"Excellent my dear boy, anything you desire. Speak it and it shall be so, take the night to think on it and I will see you in the morning." The King said, trying to hurry Newt out of the room.

"Uh, Aye, I shall do just that." Newt barely could get the words out before the King closed the stone wall.

The King took a deep breath before walking back into his chambers room, the orc female was wondering around looking at everything. The King simply watched, wondering just how smart these creatures were.

"Do you understand common tongue?" He asked the green-skinned female.

"Not much good" She replied while running a hand over his soft fur blanket tossed over his bed.

He smirked, "Well, do you have a name? You may call me, King Vorick."

"Khalyna, my name."

"Good, good. Then I hope you will understand why I brought you here, You are the daughter of the Orc King, Goregar. Am I right?"

Khalyna squinted her eyes at him, seemingly trying to understand what he had said. "Yes, am daughter of true King, Goregar."

"Excellent, you orcs are so curious." He told her while walking over towards her, "I thought you beasts were dim-witted, seems we were wrong."

She narrowed her eyes, turning, the orc female faced him. "Am no beast." She placed a hand over her heart. "Am proud, orc."

"Aye, but you are a beast none the less. At least to us humans, I mean I have seen the things you creatures do to our people. I have seen the aftermath of the attacks, I can only assume based on what I have seen, and I see beasts." His words slowly turning with a darker tone.

The tension begging to rise in the air as the orc female walked straight up towards the King and growled at him. "Am, no, beast!" She shouted at him while sticking her chest out as if challenging him.

The King wasn't about to be challenged in his own chambers, "Do you love your fellow orcs?"

Khalyna huffed at the King, fed up with his big words and talking but she wanted to understand what he meant. "Yes, I protect Orcs."

"Good, and you know we have another orc captive down in the dungeon, right?"

The female orc nodded, keeping her stare right into his eyes though backing off a little from the King. "Yes, Valdrea. Good mender, no danger to you."

"Mender? You mean like a healer? Well, that's very valuable indeed." The King chuckled while rubbing his chin. "Now, what would you do to keep her from... I don't know, dying?"

Khalyna growled at him, "Kill you."

"No, I think you misunderstand. Let me put it to you simply, would you, do anything, to save her?" Not taking any of her threats or attitude seriously, Vorick kept his tone calm.

The orc female gave a stern nod, "Yes."

"If you do everything I say, I will let her live. Okay?" Pausing, the King waited for a confirmation that she understood and with another head nod from her.

"Here is what I want. Try to listen closely. I know your King and all his dirty beasts are probably raping my poor wife this very instant." His voice faltering for a moment, "Your fucking dirty beasts of a tribe or whatever you call your self's, rape women, I have seen it many times in the aftermath and so I can only assume that my wife is undergoing the same thing."

Khalyna went to speak up but was cut off by the King's raised voice, "Don't you dare interrupt me, mongrel!" The orc stepped back, glaring in silence. "So, if you want to keep that little green monster in my dungeon safe, Val- whatever. Then you will remove your clothes and give yourself to me."

Khalyna went wide eyed, she wasn't expecting this. Sex with a human? It was true that some of the males in her father's army did get a bit over zealous and rape the females. But it was more for humiliation and degrading their bodies before killing them... this was different. Unless... did he planned on killing her afterward?

The orc princess thought for a moment, she understood enough but wasn't certain she wanted to go through with this. She could fight, glancing at the King, she felt she could take him on if he was unarmed. However, Valdrea downstairs would suffer for her actions... She continued to try and think but when the King shouted, "At once!" she felt she had no choice.

Khalyna began removing the little clothes she had, hearing a loud banging on the King's door. "Sire! Are you alright in there? We heard shouting!" Came the guards shouting on the other side.

King Vorick scowled, he had forgotten about the guards stationed outside his door. Hurriedly he walked over and opened the large door, peeking out to see his two guards curiously staring at him with their weapons ready.

"Sire, do you need aid?"

"No, no. I apologize, talking to myself. It's been a long couple of weeks ever since the Queen was taken. Just had an outburst was all, don't pay it any mind." Vorick sounded sincere in his words.

The guards lowered their weapons, feeling the situation wasn't alarming. "We understand, Sire. It's been quite a week for all of us with the Orc attacks increasing."

Vorick nodded, "Aye, so why don't you two do me a favor?"

The guards sheathed their weapons, "Anything, my King."

"Why don't you two take the night off? For me, I am just going to be stuck up here and I don't want to bother my men with my outbursts."

The guards looked a bit confused, "But, your grace. The captain has us ordered to stand here al-"

"Yes, yes. I know the rules, just do as your King commands and take the night off. If you run into trouble with the captain tell him I am the one who sent you away, I will deal with him directly." Vorick making sure to keep the door closed enough so his men couldn't see inside.

Hesitantly they both nodded, "Very well, we will take our leave then. Sire."

They both then walked off down the halls and steps. Leaving the Orc all to himself, now not worried about being bother. Vorick turned and walked back towards Khalyna.

His eyes danced up and down her body as she removed her top and bottoms, her face held strong. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of the disgust she felt, she took a deep breath and held her head high. "Do what you want."

Vorick walked right up to her, "I plan to do just that."

Lifting a hand to her breast, he felt her large green globe mold to his squeezes and touch. Her nipples were a light charcoal color, standing out from her soft green skin. Holding a scowl on her face Khalyna watched, Vorick bend down and take her nipple in his mouth.

Taking a mouthful of her breast, he sucked and flicked his tongue over her nipple several times. This causing an involuntary moan from Khalyna. Vorick pulled back letting the breast fall from his mouth with a pop.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" A smirk spreading across Vorick's face.

Khalyna couldn't hide the blush of embarrassment tinting her green cheeks. "No, orc female's breast's sensitive." Trying to defend her pride.

The King raised a brow, "Oh, is that so?"

He took her left breast in one hand, squeezing and kneading at it while his mouth planted firmly right back onto the other one. Khalyna bit her lip, closed her eyes, and did her best to fight the arousal involuntarily stirring below. She refused to moan again for this man, she wouldn't moan for him.

Vorick sucked and rolled his tongue around her dark nipple toying with it, his tongue battered and flicked without mercy. His other hand squeezed her soft breast like a plush pillow before using his just thumb and fingers to pull at her nipple.

Khalyna gritted her teeth, the sparks of arousal were igniting a feeling deep down that hadn't been scratched at in a long time. Being the daughter of the Orc King, she wasn't allowed to bed any Orc that couldn't challenge her father... having been so long since any male could compete, this was working against her now of all times.

Pressing her knees together to fight the feelings boiling below, Khalyna remained as silent as possible. She wasn't going to break so easily for this human.

Vorick was enjoying himself all too much, his mind had left behind the worries of what his people would think, what consequences were too come. He was now focused on breaking this orc, just like he imagined they did to his wife.

Growing bored with the breast play, Vorick wanted something more. He pulled back from her breasts. Wiping his mouth, "Do Orcs suck as good as they fight?"

She seemed a bit confused until he unbuckled his tailor-made pants and let the fine material fall to the floor. His erection stood proud towards the Orc, hard as a rock. Khalyna scoffed, "Orcs bigger."

Vorick growled in anger, grabbing a handful of her short black hair he forced her down to her knees. When she went to cry out in pain, Vorick shoved his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. Khalyna coughed and choked for the first few moments, unable to breath as the King shoved his solid shaft into her throat. Vorick didn't stop to let her adjust so easily, he pummeled his meat into her breathing tube repeatedly until she learned quickly to breathe in between thrusts.

Khalyna didn't try to fight back, she could have if she wanted too. The Idea of biting down on the thick meat that forced its way down her throat in such a disgusting manner crossed her mind. But she knew whose life was at stake, she felt it was her duty to do whatever it took to keep other Orcs safe.

Inhaling deeply through her nose with every chance she got, Khalyna could feel the slobber covered shaft gliding in and out of her throat. Feeling a bit sick from the action, she closed her eyes trying to focus on anything but what was happening right now.

Vorick grunted and grabbed the back of her head. His thrusts were becoming faster, slamming her face into his groin, each time the thrust created an overwhelming feeling. The sounds of slapping bounced off the walls in the room, her mouth and face smacking against his stomach and groin was an erotic symphony to his ears.

Vorick felt the boiling in his loins deep down, the tingles began to signal he was on the edge. Grabbing her hair tightly, the slapping sound of her mouth increased and soon he rammed it home with one final thrust. Looking down, he felt his balls tightening and the cum surge through his shaft right into the throat of this creature.

Gurgling and sputters came from Khalyna, she was choking on the cum flooding her throat in thick streams. Vorick held her firmly, "Think of the orc in the dungeon! Don't you fucking move off my dick, stay there and take it. For the other beast's life!" Vorick demanded of her.

Khalyna's hands reached around and squeezed at his thighs, she desperately struggle to keep herself from pulling off. Doing her best to breathe and swallow the thick ooze that shot into her throat from his pulsating member. What cum she couldn't handle bubbled out of edges of her lips and down onto her breasts.

Vorick soon pulled back, letting his cock fall free from her mouth. Khalyna took deep coughing breaths, feeling a bit light headed from the lack of oxygen. Vorick slapped his sticky cum and spit covered dick across Khalyna's face. She didn't even try to resist, what this human had done to her was beyond degrading already.

"That's right, enjoy every last drop of my cum you mongrel. My Queen's suffering won't be for nothing since your father's men are having their way with her, I will make sure I fuck you good. For the Kingdom." Talking down to her, Vorick continued to slap her across the face as she caught her breath.

Khalyna looked up, cum and spittle covering her face. She didn't see any point trying to argue with this ignorant man, she knew one day he would get what's coming to him. If she survives this, she would love to be the one to do it.

Khalyna spit onto the ground, emptying her mouth of any remaining cum. She then stood up face to face with, Vorick. "Good?"

Vorick was becoming bothered by this Orcs proud attitude, grabbing her by the arm he threw her to the bed. "No, not good you simple minded creature."

Lying face down on the bed, Khalyna remained quiet. She had hoped it was over and done with, but it appears this human wanted more than just some disgusting blowjob.

Rheyn
Rheyn
257 Followers
12