King's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vorick slid his hands underneath her waist, pulling her backward forcefully. Her ass lifting into the air for a better position. Khalyna raised up on her hands, looking back now on all fours she grumbled a bit. At least this position was more familiar to her.

Vorick stroked his still stiff member in between his fingers, gliding them up and down the long sticky shaft. He approached her and saw Khalyna's look go from disgruntled to worried.

"Oh? Not used to sex, are we?" He taunted at her, feeling she probably wasn't all too prepared for this. "Don't worry, I am sure you beasts mate uncontrollably."

He stepped behind her, Khalyna fidgeted forward a bit too much for Vorick's liking. He grabbed her hips pulling her backward, "Do you dare tempt me to kill your friend downstairs?! Stop moving or I will cut her throat and make you watch, mongrel."

Khalyna bit her bottom lip, it wasn't that she was scared it was going to hurt. She was worried about him getting her pregnant with how reckless he was being. Orc and Human babies were rare, but they were a possibility.

Vorick swatted her ass hard with an open palm. She didn't even wince at the smack, causing, Vorick's anger to boil inside. "Fine, that didn't hurt?" Looking around he found his elegant pants scrunched on the floor, bending down he fumbled with the fabric until his hands found the end of the belt loop.

Grabbing the belt crafted from the finest leather, he slipped it through the few loops in his pants and brought it into his hands. Vorick doubled it over so both ends were held tightly in his right hand and the end looped in an oval shape. Raising it high he struck down hair smacking the rich leather against her soft ass.

A grunt escaped her lips, it was painful but she going to do her best to deny him the satisfaction. "Orcs... better." She grunted at him.

Only pushing his buttons further, Vorick extended his arm all the way back before using his toned muscles to bring it forward in a powerful clash against her ass.

Khalyna's body lunged forward in pain, thank the god's for her tough layered skin, on a normal human female that could have caused some serious anguish. Khalyna clenched the bed sheets tightly.

"Orcs, better." She repeated.

Fueling his anger, Vorick was holding back no longer. He was going to deliver justice one way or another. He began unleashing a torrent of merciless whippings across Khalyna's bubbly ass; jiggling with each lash, soon turning a visible red from the repeated assaults. Khalyna held firm, only grunting lightly with each belted smack.

Panting faintly, Vorick wiped his brow on the sleeve of his velvet shirt. dropping the belt, he walked up behind her and rubbed her ass. The green flesh had a gentle heat at the touch, he smacked it a few times and chuckled. "Damn, you sure can take a beating. No wonder you give my soldiers such a hard time."

Vorick let out a breath and moved in behind, Khalyna. His cock never deflating, in fact only encouraging the bloodlust in his throbbing member. Spitting on his fingers, Vorick ran his fingertips over her smooth mound and found his mark. Smearing his spit covered fingers into the tight womanhood of this orc, she groaned out in reaction.

Khalyna looked back over her shoulder with resentment in her eyes, "Orcs sensitive." Making sure he understood it was her bodies reaction, not her own enjoyment.

Vorick laughed out, "Of course, but you will still enjoy my cock like the beast you are."

Placing the mushroom slick head right at her small snatch, Vorick shoved the large head inside of her pussy. Feeling the warm lips spread and accept his member like a well-made glove. Vorick groaned out at every inch that sank deeper and deeper into the warm love tunnel of, Khalyna. He wasn't even trying to hide how much he enjoyed being inside of her, it was unbelievable that such a creature could feel so good wrapped around his human cock.

Pulling out halfway, Vorick shoved it right back in. Khalyna squeaked out involuntarily, an orcs body during mating was different than a human. While humans can withstand, and be unready at times, an Orc's body is always sensitive and susceptible to sensations even when they don't want too.

Vorick picked a steady rhythm to bury his cock repeatedly into, Khalyna. No matter how much she didn't want it, hated it, was disgusted by a human. Her body betrayed her and found bliss in the degrading act. Her exotic pussy hugged and squeezed its slippery velvet walls around the entire shaft as it was given, pulling and gripping when it threatened to leave.

Vorick's member wasn't the size of an Orc but he wasn't a slouch in the bed either. Thrust after thrust caused, Khalyna to moan out. Her body was on fire, her womanhood quivered with excitement. She was losing control the longer this went on, no matter her resolve she would ultimately break at this rate.

Khalyna's burning large ass slapped against, Vorick's groin. The claps from their skin colliding during their taboo act rung through the room. King Vorick kept the idea of his Queen being defiled in his mind, he wanted to even the score, he knew she must be suffering and so too shall the daughter of the Orc King!

Faster and faster, Vorick's thrust began to dig deep inside her orcish pussy. Her hot box was spreading; accepting his member and craving for its release deep inside. Khalyna couldn't hold back anymore, her soft moans had been released into lustful ones.

"Starting to like it, aren't you, mongrel?" Vorick taunted once again with his degrading term.

"Y- You fuck like human female." Khalyna stared at him from over her shoulder, fingers twisting the fur bedding in her palms. "Fuck me, like man." Her eyes nearly begging with a look of lust burning deep.

Vorick felt the challenge worthy and grabbed her hips, pulling her ass back into him with more powerful strokes carving through her pussy like a knife through butter. Breathing heavy, sweat beading down his body. King Vorick pounded her pussy nearly as hard as he did her ass with his belt.

Khalyna was approaching her orgasm, she was disgusted with herself in the back of her mind but right now she needed it! Feeling the strong grip from, Vorick around her waist and the burning stinging pain in her ass every time it clapped against his groin was sending her over the edge fast.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me good! Fuck me good!" Begged, Khalyna. "So close! Close! Khalyna close!" She shouted back, her head hanging low as she closed her eyes and focused on the thick shaft penetrating her loins.

Vorick panted heavily, keeping up his furious thrusts. Feeling his own cock reaching its limit, he called out to her, "Yes! Cum on my human cock you beast! Let my seed spill into your belly and you can truly feel the wrath of humanity when it fills your womb you fucking green whore!"

Khalyna face planted into the bedding, her screams of pleasure were loud even muffled. Her pussy clenched down hard in a sucking motion as it squeezed and pulled Vorick's cock! Her body shook in a spasm all over, her entire body clenched in a violent orgasm.

"Oh fuck! That's the best fucking pussy! Fucking orc pussy is amazing!" He shouted out as his balls began to empty their entire load deep within the suction of, Khalyna's womanhood. Spurt after spurt sloshed deeply into her squeezing velvet box. Vorick grunted, feeling each individual throb from his cock pour into her.

Finally, both exhausted. Vorick fell over onto his back next to Khalyna. Both panting heavily with sweat glistening off their bodies in the candle light. They both remained silent, all that remained in the air was the sounds of the deep breaths and the smell of their sex.

Not much was said after that, Vorick had requested the assistance of, Newt, once again. When Newt opened the back-passage way, Vorick pushed Khalyna, dressed as she had been before, through the opening.

"Take her back to her cell, we are done here," Vorick said with exhaustion.

"Sire, actually I was hoping we could talk." Newts timid voice requested.

"Not now, Newt. I said you could ask me tomorrow. For now, I need rest."

"But, My King, it's of actual impo-"

Cutting, Newt off abruptly, Vorick raised his voice. "Newt, I said tomorrow! Now begone! I am exhausted."

Vorick came over and shut the sliding slab door to the hidden passage. Newt groaned out, dragging a hand over his face. "Great."

Using the torch in his hand, Newt raised it towards the Orc female who looked just as weary as the King. "What's that smell?"

Khalyna grumbled, "Disgust."

"Right..." Newt turned and escorted her through the hidden passage.

Taking her back to her cell with no complications, Newt locked the cell back up and headed off down the hall to hang his torch back up on the wall. Khalyna rested against the cold stone floor as the cum began puddling to the floor in a matter of moments.

The orc female next to her came to her side, kneeling next to Khalyna. "Are you alright?! What did they do?" Speaking in Orcish tongue.

Khalyna's eyes went a bit softer now, not showing much emotion but seemed to be troubled. She slid a hand down her stomach and inside her leather panties, bringing out drips of cum on her fingers to show Valdrea.

Valdrea went wide eyed. "He bred you?! That's disgusting! Are you okay?"

Khalyna only scoffed, "It wasn't as bad as you think, human's man be weak and shorter. But they are not so bad in bed."

Valdrea didn't seem to quite understand, "What? How could they? Aren't they... you know, small?"

Khalyna chuckled, "I thought so too, but apparently, we underestimate them... in more ways than one."

Valdrea shook her head, "Still sounds disgusting to me."

Both girls began chuckling softly in the jail cell together.

Standing outside a closet door, Newt murmured to himself. "Okay, think... think... I can figure this out." He told himself, trying to sound confident in his ability to make self-decisions. Newt looked around and saw no one before he turned the handle and swung the door open.

Inside was a guard, tied up from mouth to ankle with a long rope coiled around him in his suit of armor. The man squirmed and grunted with muffled shouts at, Newt.

"Look, I am really sorry. But the King specifically told me not to let ANYONE see me, you just happened to be at the wrong place at the right time." Newt laughed nervously as if some sort of joke. "Right then, let's get you to my room before the maidens come to get their brooms for the morning sweep."

The guard shouted out loudly with muffled screams, Newt raising a hand. "Can't have you shouting the whole way." Clapping his hands together a single time he then made swirling hand motion in front of the guard, "Noctus." The guard soon passed out from the spell, leaving a limp-bodied soldier for him to levitate to his room.

12