Kink Ep. 04: Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah right. Like there would be any other reason for Ben Gay."

I'm really trying not to let him get to me but his self-righteousness pisses me off. "Are you serious? I got the idea from you! You put it in my tampons! The whole box! That goes inside my body! You could have killed me! If you washed your jock strap and cup once in a while you would have been fine."

"I couldn't wash them, we were on a winning streak!" That I did laugh at. He glared at me but even he had to admit it was stupid and he broke and huffed a laugh.

"Shut-up, it's a thing." He grumbled. He was quiet and I felt bad. I really didn't want to have this weird rivalry between us.

"Look, I said I was sorry, I really don't know what else you want me to do. If I could go back and change it I would, but I can't." I really was sorry, I felt really bad for causing him that much pain. "I am sorry, it was a stupid thing to do. A stupid prank."

Liam reached for his beer and took a swig. He didn't look appeased at all. If it were anyone else, or another time and place I might offer to kiss it better, but that wasn't really an option now. Or at least I thought it wasn't.

"Maybe a spanking is in order." Mike was leaning against the counter in the kitchen. I didn't really notice when he gave up trying to referee. But now I looked at him wide-eyed.

"What?" I looked at Liam and he looked just as shocked.

"He's obviously not going to just let it go, you two need some kind of outlet. I'd suggest mud wrestling but I'm fresh out of the mud."

"So, you think the solution is for him to hit me?" I'm pretty shocked that he would even suggest that.

"Not hit you, spank you. I would never let him hurt you, Kitten. We both know what spanking does to you." Liam looks at me immediately and I can feel the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"What does spanking do to you?" Liam has a smile playing around the corner of his mouth now.

I'm glaring at Mike now. No way in hell am I answering. Mike is holding my gaze but he doesn't relent. So, I look back at Liam and smile. "Maybe I could just kiss it better for you."

Liam's brows go up and he shifts on his bar stool. He looks back at his dad and shrugs. "You know I'm always game for anything you want me to do."

It's funny now that the option to fuck me is on the table he doesn't seem nearly as pissed. Obviously, Mike knew exactly what he was doing. I look at Mike and he's still watching me. When he catches me looking he smiles.

"You said you liked the idea of a threesome with another guy. Liam and I work very well together."

I can't say I'm not attracted to Liam. He looks way too much like his dad and this is definitely the closest I'll ever get to a threesome with Mike and his clone.

"Do I get to spank him? He started all the prank stuff to begin with."

"Absolutely, though I should tell you giving spankings turns him on a whole lot more than receiving them. And I have a feeling that being on the receiving end does a lot more for you."

"Do you like it barehanded or with something." Liam's eyes are glittering with excitement now and he looks so much like Mike that it excites me too.

"Down boy, I never said I was going to let you spank me. I never said I was going to let you do anything." I glare at Liam but when I look back at Mike he's walking toward me.

"Spread your legs for me, Kitten." My legs open immediately and I know I've lost this battle. His fingers are a smooth glide and he smiles. "You're very turned on, Kitten."

"You always turn me on." My voice is a whisper.

"I wouldn't suggest this if I didn't know you would enjoy it."

His fingers are still inside me moving, but not moving where I need them to. This has to be a persuasion technique and it's working because I'm about ready to start humping his hand.

"Okay," I whisper and he kisses me but then he removes his hand.

"Aren't you gonna?"

"Nope, it will be better if you wait."

"I think you should make me cum now and then again after I wait."

"Oh really?" There is an unsettling look in Mike's eyes and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. "This is your show, Kitten. You want to come as many times as possible?" Of course, I want to come as many times as possible, so why do I feel like this is a trick question?

"Y-yes." I'm a little hesitant but Mike smiles and that makes me feel a little better.

"Anything else?"

"I want you to come on my skin," I whisper the last, too embarrassed to look at Liam.

"No problem. Take your clothes off, Kitten." I quickly stand and drop my loose shorts and pull my t-shirt over my head. Since I'm not wearing a bra or panties I'm done.

"You're so gorgeous," Mike says and runs his tongue up my neck to my earlobe. He nudged me back onto the stool and then moved behind me his hands cup my breasts and his thumbs sweep over the very sensitive nipples.

Liam hasn't moved, but now the way I'm sitting has me looking straight at him. He's watching everything and it's embarrassing. My knees tighten and Mike whispers for me to spread my legs and of course I do. His finger circles my clit spreading my cream.

"Liam." With that one word, he's on his feet and approaching me. He doesn't need any further instructions. His hands run slowly up my thighs, his hands are rougher and more calloused than Mike's but it feels good. Mike's hand moved back to my breast where he starts toying with the nipple again, squeezing them both harder. Liam moves his work-roughened fingertips to my pussy. He circles my clit and then slides his two middle fingers deep.

"Ah Jen, you feel like hot satin. Is she always this creamy?"

"Always."

"I can't wait to put my dick in there."

"Do it." I gasp. This is going way too slow for me.

"Impatient little thing aren't you!" He moves his fingers a little deeper and I know what he's doing. Exactly what his dad does. He finds my g-spot and rubs my clit at the same time and I'm coming. I moan and Liam grins.

"I love a good noisemaker." He runs his hand over my thigh and groans. "Jen, your skin is so beautiful, so perfect I want to mark it so bad."

"No bruises," Mike warned and my heart rate kicked up.

"Of course not, I'll be gentle."

"Barehand?"

"Whatever you want sweetheart. Have you ever had a belt?" He unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled it free from his belt-loops. It was erotic and terrifying. Mike pinched my nipples and my excitement increased.

"I uh I don't know if I'm there yet."

"Don't worry, you will be." He looped the belt in his hands holding onto the ends. His forearm tendons bulged and I knew I would let him use it on me.

"I know what you're thinking," Mike whispered.

"I doubt that," I whisper back and Liam laughs.

"Strip." Mike directs Liam before he moves to the ottoman. He opened it and takes out nearly everything inside. It's lube and sex toys and an assortment of items he might need. I wondered where he put all that stuff but I'm shocked to see it all stored in the ottoman. Before I can ask if that's really the best place, Liam grabs the bottom of his shirt with crossed arms and pulls it over his head. His cut abs flex and twist and I forget about the ottoman completely. His chest looks a lot like Mike's except he has tattoos. There is a tattoo ringing his left bicep and another on his right peck. I think I saw one on the back of his shoulder but I'm not sure.

"Like what you see?" He teased.

"Yeah, don't you?"

"Definitely." He glanced over at his dad and sucked in a deep breath. "Listen, I forgot about the tampon thing. You're right that could have hurt you. I was a dumb ass, I didn't know about toxic shock syndrome back then. So I'm sorry too."

"Are you only sorry because you want to fuck me?"

"No." He made a face and smiled, "Eh maybe ten percent because I want to fuck you."

I have to laugh because I appreciate the honesty. His fingers run lightly up my bare thigh and goosebumps follow in in their wake.

Mike is unbuttoning his shirt as he comes back and Liam steps away to take off his boots and jeans.

Mike's shirt is hanging open again. I love that look on him. "If you wore less clothes you'd already be naked. Let's make a no pants rule for you."

Mike grinned and leaned in and kissed me long and slow. "Do you trust me, Kitten?"

"Yes."

"As of right now you don't make any more decisions." I'm not sure what that means so I frown and he runs his thumb under my lower lip. "Trust me to make sure you're taken care of."

"But... so I can't... like... tell you to stop?"

"Do you think you'll want me to stop?"

He had a point of course, but it was still scary. I looked over at Liam, he was naked now, partially turned away from me but he had that belt in his hand.

"Liam is going to do exactly what I tell him to. We won't hurt you but we are going to drive you out of your mind with pleasure. You might think you want us to stop but you don't. Spread your legs, Kitten."

I spread and he slides his fingers into me. "You're going to love knowing you can scream and fight as hard as you want and we're still going to fuck you. Imagine me holding you down, holding your legs wide while I drive my cock in. While I come all over your beautiful tits. It's exciting, isn't it?"

It really was. Just imagining made me wetter and he knew because his fingers were deep inside my cunt gently stroking my g-spot.

Mike put his lips against my ear and ran his tongue all the way around it. "I'm going to fuck you till you scream, Liam is going to fuck you till you scream, and together we're going to make you purr like a Kitten." He urges me off the stool and leads me to the living room. I know this is my last chance to change my mind. If I refuse right now I could probably get out of it, but I know how he gets. I know once we get started it won't stop. It's terrifying and thrilling.

Liam is laying on his back on the ottoman with his knees up. His cock is only about half hard but it looks like he's pretty evenly matched with his dad there too. I can't believe I'm about to do this. My heart is pounding, but I'm so excited.

"What are you doing?" I ask Liam because he's just laying there like he has all day.

"I'm waiting for you to come and sit on my face, Princess." He grinned up at me and I can't help but laugh.

"What?"

Mike directs me putting a knee on either side of Liam's head. I've never actually sat on anyone's face before. This is a really embarrassing position. I can feel the heat of a flush and that's when Mike tweaks my nipple. The unexpected pain catches me off guard and I gasp and flinch away.

"Get out of your head, Kitten. You're going to like this and it's happening either way." He smiled and kissed my surprised lips. "Now, I think you promised him a kiss right? Let me just pull your hair back." Liam's cock is fully erect now, bobbing against his stomach. This is more of a 69 position. I can handle that. I can feel Liam's tongue running up and down the inside of my thigh waiting for me to move down. Mike is right I have to get out of my head. I really want to do this and yet I'm not acting like it. As soon as Mike is done pulling my hair into a messy bun I reach down and touch Liam. I run my hands down his washboard stomach slowly to his hips.

"Damn, you guys are direct descendants of a Greek god somewhere I think." I sigh and feel Liam's chuckle. I lick the head of his cock where it's laying on him and he lets out a hiss. I have to admit I like noise makers too. Apparently, he was waiting for me because his mouth clamps over my pussy and I feel his tongue drive deep.

"Mmm." His voice vibrates against me. "She even tastes creamy."

Determined to give as good as I get I focus on the cock in front of me. I don't know how Liam likes it but I know how his dad likes it, so I take him deep. He tastes different than Mike, similar but different. I enjoy the dichotomy of giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. I don't know why I don't do this position more.

Liam's hands are busy mapping my body. Sliding all over before settling on my breasts. He's toying with my nipples so when I feel someone's hands on my ass I know whose they are. Just a single touch from him sends excitement racing through my body.

He caresses me running his hands all over before his fingers slide into me. Liam has moved down concentrating his efforts on my clit. Mike moves his fingers but then I feel his cock pushing into me. I whimper around Liam's cock because it feels so good and I'm so excited. There are two cocks inside me right now. I'm having a threesome with the two hottest guys I know. It's surreal but so exciting that my orgasm races through me. I moan and both men do as well. I can feel Liam's tongue lapping at my cream and I know his tongue has to be touching his dad's cock, his dad! This is so hot is overwhelming. I suck harder on Liam's cock and squeeze my inner muscles. As if by some unspoken command Liam pinches both my nipples and Mike breaches my ass with his thumb. At least I think it's his thumb. I gasp around Liam's cock as my orgasm rebounds and pulses through me again. I am really sucking hard on Liam now because I need the distraction. Mike's fingers are fucking my ass with the same tempo that his dick is fucking my pussy. Liam is sucking my clit and fingering my nipples. I'm overloaded and my body is starting to shake. Just as I start to think I won't be able to take all the pleasure Liam taps my shoulder as soon as I pull him out of my mouth he starts to cum this is not a good position for him to come on me so I put my mouth back over him and swallow it. Licking away what dribbled down the side.

"God that's good." Liam groaned against my clit, making me squirm. I feel lube dribbling down my ass crack, I know what comes next now. I feel the plug as he pushes it in, it feels bigger than last time but that might be because I'm more on edge. The plug likely means he's going to fuck me in the ass. Or they both will. Or one of them will be in my ass while one is in my pussy. Mike is still inside me but my arousal is faltering. Mike pulls out and I can feel his hot cum on the top of my ass. His hands run over my ass slowly massaging his cum into my skin. Finally, he moves away and helps me up. The plug is pretty uncomfortable. It makes me want to walk bow-legged.

"Ugh Mike, that thing is really uncomfortable, can you take it out?"

"You'll be thankful for it later, Kitten."

"Later?"

"We're not done. Not by a long shot." Liam laughed sitting up on the ottoman. I watch Mike take a pill from a bottle and then toss the bottle to Liam.

"What's that?"

"Little blue pill," Liam said before swallowing it down.

"I didn't know you took those?" I directed the statement to Mike.

"I don't normally."

"Just on rare occasions when you want to come as many times as humanly possible." Liam chimed in.

"Huh?"

"Cuts the recovery time, princess."

"Oh, I need my wine." I walked to the kitchen but it was really more of a tiptoe because this thing in my ass wouldn't let me walk like a normal person. I downed the wine and then watched them for a moment. They were catching their breath preparing for round two. I don't know what round two is going to be but they do. I can't even sit down and wait because I can't sit. I definitely need a minute. I slip into the half bath behind the kitchen and lock the door. I put one foot up on the toilet and tug out the plug and toss it in the sink. That is so much better. That thing was definitely bigger than last time.

I wash my face with cold water but it doesn't help at all. Mike is right, I need to get out of my head but how? Why am I freaking out about this? I've loved every single interlude I've had with him up till now and some of them were kind of extreme. Like the first time, he fucked my ass that was amazing and he... He spanked me. I didn't have a chance to worry because he did it when I was drunk on the pain-pleasure overload.

I should have had them spank me first, but I can't just walk out there and ask, that's not the same at all.

Then it hits me. He knew this was going to happen, or at least he knew it could happen. He warned me. He said I could scream and fight. How is it that he knows me better than I do? Already I feel better I feel in control again. As the panic eases I can feel the arousal start to return. Now I just need to figure out the right character. To get him right where I need him. I look through the bathroom cabinets for inspiration and find a fluffy white bathrobe. I've never seen mike wear anything remotely like this but it will work. I've barely got the belt tied when I hear Mike's voice through the door.

"Jen, you okay." No, I'm extremely nervous. But I can't say that. So, I jerk the door open and Mike steps back in surprise.

"I'm fine." I walk past him and head back to the kitchen.

"What's up?" He's following close behind me.

"Nothing." I pour another glass of wine and take a big gulp.

"What's this?" He tugs playfully on the front of my too big robe. I shove his hand away and he frowns his dark brows dropping. "What's up?" He says again.

"I'm getting out of my own head." My voice sounds almost pleading and I hate it. I need my brain and my body to believe this or it won't work. Mike's chin lifts a fraction and I recognize the look in his eyes. He reaches for the robe again and I bat his hand away again.

"Now that you're back, let's get started." He reaches for the robe again and I dodge but he manages to get ahold of the belt. He tugs but I tug back and the belt slips free. I move toward the living room and my escape which is the staircase.

"Is there a problem?" Liam looks confused but I really can't help that.

"Nope, no problem." I start for the stairs but Mike cuts me off blocking access to the stairs. "Get out of my way." I glare at him.

"Not going to happen, you're not going anywhere, Naughty Girl."

My arousal surges with the pet name, it means he's with me but I don't let my brain linger on that I can't.

"You're not going to spank me." I glare at him and look at Liam, "you're not going to spank me."

"No problem," Liam says wide-eyed.

"Not only am I going to spank you, I'm going to fuck your sweet ass and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

"Dad?" I can hear the concern in Liam's voice but I ignore it and turn and run for the back door. He knew what I was going to do because I don't even make it two steps. God, he's strong. There's no give at all in his strong arms. He lifts me right off my feet so I scream and kick careful not to kick near his unprotected dick. He carried me screaming and squirming to the couch and flops me onto it. Coming down on top of me. His body pressing me down onto the cushions. It feels amazing, so much better to be powerless than to overthink everything.

"Dad stop!" Liam barks and I feel bad for scaring him.

"Don't worry son. If she needed your help she'd ask for it. She just needs to fight me."

"Get off me!" I growl trying to lift him off but I've got no chance of moving him.

"Don't worry, Kitten, I'll get you off." He sucked my earlobe, "Over and over and over." A small whimper escapes me and I turn my head toward the back of the couch.

"Need some help with those arms?" Liam asks, apparently satisfied that his dad hasn't lost his mind.

"Yes, hold tight she's stronger than she looks. Must be all that tie-bo." I smile at the quip even as I prepare to fight again.

Unfortunately, Liam is pretty damn strong too and he manages to not only get my arms out from under me but also gets the robe sleeves off. So now Mike is laying on me skin to skin. His cock is riding in the crack of my ass and he's slowly stroking up and down. The man definitely knows how to turn me on.

"I need some forearm cuffs and a wedge," Mike grumbled.