Kink Ep. 04: Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that Liam leaving?" He rumbled.

"Yeah."

"Mmm. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Sore all over. Like someone beat me. Or maybe a couple of people."

"I'm sorry, Kitten."

"Don't be, it was worth it."

His arm tightened around me. "So if you're sore I guess it would make me a total cad if I tried to seduce you right now, huh?"

"You can't possibly still be horny after last night."

"I have a beautiful naked woman in my arms. Of course, I've gotta try, I'm still male aren't I?"

I am sore everywhere. I had so many orgasms I don't even know how many and yet when don't I want him? Just the idea of refusing the opportunity seems absurd. So I lift my leg and hook it over his hip opening myself to him.

"Ah Kitten," he whispers kissing my neck. He nudges his cock into me, I'm plenty wet because I'm laying here naked with him. He rocks into me slowly, gently.

"Can I ask you something?" I whisper.

"Of course."

"How did you know? That I would freak out I mean?"

"Uh because I would've if I were you. You're in your head a lot always thinking. I know what that's like. It's what makes you enjoy the role play but it means you get in your own way a lot. I tried to prevent it by telling you you didn't have a choice but I guess that wasn't believable." He's still rocking into me while he's talking. And it makes me smile.

"Is there a Greek God of sex? Because that's the one you're descended from." I suck on his neck and he laughs.

He can't get much penetration in this position so after a couple of minutes he rolls pulling me under him. On the couch and then he kisses me lazy and slow like his strokes and it feels so good on my sore muscles and frayed nerves. Even my orgasm is a gentle rolling wave instead of the violent crash. When he cums he stays inside me and I'm glad because I'm not ready to be separated yet. Apparently, he's not either because he manages to turn us back into our original sleeping position without dislodging himself.

"You feel so good," he whispers and kisses me again. "I just want to stay here."

"Okay," I sigh and kiss him.