Kink Ep. 04: Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have them?"

"No, but I damn sure will next time. You got her arms."

"Yeah." It was surreal listening to them talk about me like I wasn't there but it was also a turn on. Even the cool leather pulling against my nipples was turning me on. Mike lifted up and I tried to fight but it was no use. Mike's legs were holding mine down behind the knees and Liam was pinning my arms. I feel Mike's hands on my ass and brace myself for him to spank me but he doesn't. Instead, he pushes down on me and spreads the cheeks and then I feel his cock pushing into my pussy. I'm not in a good position, it's super tight but it feels oh so good. I can't resist moaning into the couch. I'm so worked up from the fight that I come after only a few strokes.

"Ah, that's a good little naughty girl, milk my cock." Mike groaned, then just as my orgasm subsided he let go of my ass and slapped it first on one side and then on the other. My entire body tensed and convulsed as I orgasmed again hard. I couldn't move anything in my body there was nothing to dispel the energy my cunt pulsed hard and I bucked but Mike was holding me down so it just pulsed again. I screamed into the couch.

"Holy shit." I've never felt anything like that. Mike panted, "You still with us, Kitten?" I groaned into the couch and he chuckled. I feel a hand on my ass in the stinging place where Mike just slapped and I know it's Liam. I try to get my hands free but apparently, it only takes him one hand to hold me this tightly because my arms don't budge. His hand runs to the other spot and then he slaps me too! I wasn't expecting it. So I gasp and tense again. It doesn't trigger an orgasm this time but Mike groans.

"Hell, you need to be here when you do that. It feels unbelievable."

He slapped the other side and I jerked again and whimpered. The burn is spreading and tingling to my pussy, but with Mike's cock in there it's pulsing and throbbing and it feels so good and so not enough. I need him to move. If I can get free I can move myself, so I struggle again but it's no use, neither of them has loosened at all.

"Move, please move." I moan into the couch and both men chuckle. Mike draws out slowly and Liam slaps low across both my ass cheeks before Mike surges back in again. That is enough to push me over again and once again I buck and get nowhere.

"Damn this is fun, I think she's coming on nearly every stroke." Mike stroked in and out again.

"I think I have some rope. We can tie these arms and we'll only have her legs to contend with."

"Good rope?"

"Yeah brand new silk rope, let me go check, you got her?" Mike leaned over me to grasp my arms which pushed his dick deeper and made me moan again.

"You look so fucking hot, you feel so fucking good." He said into my ear pressing kisses along the back of my shoulder. He gently brushed my hair back out of my face. "You should have seen Liam's face when I spanked you. I thought he was going to come on your back right then. He's a walking hard-on."

His whispered words are erotic. The idea that I have both of these men so turned on is erotic. Mike flexes his hips causing his cock to move just a bit. It feels so good. Not enough but so good.

"It's not enough is it? You want me hard and deep don't you, Naughty girl? I thought it would be hard and deep but I'm enjoying this more I think. I don't know how you manage to make me want you more every single time we have sex."

My breath hitches at those words but before I can figure out how to respond, Liam is back.

"Got the rope, and look I had a wedge too."

"Perfect." Mike shifts again moving back. His cock shifts inside me. Sending a new flood of moisture. I know Mike can feel it because he strokes in and out again.

"I also brought a crop and a paddle... just in case."

"Oh, I think she'll like the crop. Right on the inner thigh, damn I tingle just thinking how hard she'll come." They're talking about me again but it doesn't even seem odd anymore. I feel them winding the rope around my arms. I've always hated the idea of being tied but now I want it. I'm still fighting but only because it feels so good.

"She looks good in ropes." I'm not even sure who said it. They sound so similar. Mike draws out of me and I groan both from the feeling and from the disappointment.

"Before we put the wedge under her come over here and try this." Mike is still holding my legs down so when I feel hands on my burning ass I know they're Liam's. He pushes inside in one smooth thrust and we both groan.

"You feel so good." I buck and squirm just to give him a reason to do what we both want and he doesn't disappoint me. One sharp slap on the outside of my left ass cheek. It stings and burns and makes my pussy throb.

"Holy Hell," Liam says and spanks me again and I gasp. I wasn't expecting that. The slap was on my ass cheek on the same side. It feels uneven and I really want him to do the other side. I pull against the ropes but they don't budge. Mike is still holding my legs down pushing against him doesn't do me any good either. Liam knows I need him to move he's just toying with me. Finally, he draws out in a weird back and forth seesaw that makes my hair stand. When he's down to just the head of his cock he surges back in and immediately pulls out again then he slaps my ass on the lacking side and surges in again and I scream and buck and still I can't move. As soon as my twitching stops he slaps my ass again and rapidly pumps in and out I don't even know how many strokes I just know I can't breathe, my body is spasming and I can't move to dispel it. I feel Liam's hot cum splash onto my burning ass and then he starts rubbing it in. It hurts and then feels so good.

Mike lifts me up and I'm so wrung out I don't even try to fight. He holds a bottle of water to my lips and smooths my hair back out of my face.

"Okay?" He whispers.

"Okay." I sigh. Liam positions the wedge and helps me lay over it. I've never used one before but it's perfect for this because the tall part of the triangle backs up to my thighs and holds my ass in the air while cradling the rest of me on the slope down to the couch.

My hair is everywhere and getting in my mouth so I try to blow it out and then Mike is there smoothing it out of my face. He gathers it back in a ponytail but then instead of letting go, he tugs it pulling my head. He directs my mouth right over his cock.

"Mmm," I groan and let him direct the tempo. I hear the crack at the same time there is a tremendous burn right at the base of my ass. I jerk and try to pull back and look. But Mike's hand tight in my hair won't let me. I can't even talk because his cock is pushed to the back of my throat.

"Again," Mike says and the crack lashes across the other side of my ass. It hurts more than their hands but now the burn has spread over my entire ass. Mike moves my head up and down his cock but he doesn't let it slip free of my mouth. My focus is split I can't ignore the sensation overload in my pelvis but I really want to please Mike. Between gravity and the inability to close my mouth. I can't control my saliva. It's running down his cock and making a nice slick glide as my head slides down I'm pretty sure I'm pulling my own hair in my excitement to take him as deep as possible.

"Do it," Mike says and I clench my eyes and brace for the pain but it's not pain this time it's a tongue and he is very very good with his tongue. It starts on my inner thighs licking away the slick wetness that is coating them. Then moves up to my labia licking and twisting collecting all of the girl cum that has collected there.

"Mmm." He hums as he does and it feels so good. He focuses on my clit flicking and licking rapidly until I cum. This time when my hips twitch they have somewhere to go and it's much less intense. Liam burrows his tongue into me licking out the cream he just caused. Then he slides his hand over my red ass and the pain makes my clit tingle. I don't even notice the pain just the pleasure torture in my pussy. Liam moves up sliding his tongue over my ass and I moan involuntarily. The whole area is already overloaded but that feels so good likely intensified by the extra blood flow to the area. Liam spends as much time there as he did on my pussy and it's less intense so I focus on increasing the suction on Mikes cock. Until Liam slaps me again. It's barely a tap I can tell but it reverberates through the whole area. It's pain but it's not. All I feel is the nerves firing and all the muscles contracting and I cry out against Mikes cock as my hips hump against the wedge.

"Ho-Ly Shit." Liam breaths and Mike chuckles.

"Now she's there."

I feel Liam move and then he pushes his cock in all the way and I can feel his pubic hair touching my super sensitive ass. I can't help but whimper around the cock in my mouth. The burn over my ass is making my pussy pulse and tingle. Clenching and unclenching around Liam's dick. I feel lube running down my ass crack and then Liam's fingertip rubbing against my puckered hole he pushes past the tight ring and I can feel it all the way up my spine. He adds another finger I feel the stretch but it's not painful. At the same time, he starts stroking his cock inside my pussy. It only takes a few strokes and I'm coming again. I've lost track now I've come so many times. I'm so sensitive my muscles just keep spasming over and over. Liam pulls out and the slippery head moves up to my ass. I know I should be worried but I'm just not anymore. I know it's going to feel good because everything feels good. I feel drunk or maybe high. I definitely feel intoxicated.

Liam pushes slowly but relentlessly until the mushroom head of his cock pops through the tight ring of muscle. Liam and I both groan at the sensation he slowly pushes all the way in. It feels so full, there is so much pressure and it makes my pussy feel achingly empty.

Mike pulls out of my mouth releasing my hair and I hope he's planning on putting it in my pussy because I really need him there. I would ask but I don't remember how to form words.

Liam pulls out slowly and I moan because it feels so good it makes my hair stand. I can feel him behind my closed eyes I can see him spreading more lube on his cock, it's so big it should hurt but all I feel is the silky oily glide and the pressure the weird sensation of the pressure building as he goes in and the relief as he glides out is amazing. I can feel Liam's hands on my burning ass cheeks I know he's getting off on feeling the heat. I am too.

"Do it, Liam." He doesn't even ask what he just spanks first one side and then the other. I groan as I orgasm and he does as well shuddering against me.

"Orgasm without ejaculation?" Mike chuckled.

"Damn that's weird." Liam groaned.

"Mike." I gasp, "I need you inside me right now." I've given up all pretense of character now. There's no point I'm no longer in my head at all. I'm practically out of my body.

"Don't worry, Kitten I'll take care of you."

After some discussion about the best position and the best way to get there Liam slowly pulls out. Now I feel really empty. With my arms bound behind me and my legs like jelly, there's no way I can move myself so I'm dependent on Mike to move me. He lifts me off the wedge and onto Liam's lap. He hooks my legs over Liam's so I am spread impossibly wide and really of balance. Liam guides me back and positions his cock at my ass again but I hesitate. I feel like I'm going to fall and it's bringing me out of the headspace that I'm floating in. Liam tugs on me but I don't budge.

"Wait I..." Before I've even got the words out Mike pinches my nipple and I gasp. Liam spanks me again but he really doesn't have a good angle. Still, the dual assault eases me a little enough for Liam to begin working the head of his cock against me.

"Where's that crop?" Just as I register the words Mike is standing in front of me with the long black implement. He looks so hot, so gloriously naked and aroused.

He drags the leather flap of the crop down the center of my chest.

"Can't move huh, Kitten? Arms tied Liam holding you, spread wide. I could do anything I want to you right now and there's nothing you could do to stop me. How does that feel?"

"So good." I whimper. I can't fake it right now I'm too out of it. Liam chuckles beneath me but I'm still too tense to let him in.

"You need some help?"

"Yes, please!" He strikes my inner thigh with the crop and I jump and of course, Liam's cock slides all the way in. I cry out from both sensations. Mike moves closer, down on his knees so we're at the same level and he's looking right in my eyes.

"You're really fucking spectacular you know that." His praise warms me more than the spanking, then he leans in and kisses me. He's kissed me a few times tonight but not like this. This is a full tongue tangling marauding kiss and I love it. I tug on my arms because I want to put them around him but the won't budge. I wiggle my fingers touching Liam's belly asking without speaking but he doesn't oblige me.

"You're at his mercy, let him give you what you need," Liam whispers right in my ear and I stop struggling against the ropes. I let Mike kiss me and I kiss him back.

"You've got such perfect tits and they've been so sadly neglected tonight." Mike cups my breasts and sucks one nipple and then the other hard. My nipples are always sensitive but given the current state of my body, they are overly sensitive. I cry out at the rough treatment and he bites down on the end of my nipple. I scream and squirm, Liam's cock slides up and down in my ass and I'm cumming again and my pussy is still achingly empty.

"Oh God, Mike, hurry."

He just chuckles and moves down licking and sucking my very swollen clit. When he's done toying with me he leans back on his heels and takes his cock in his hand. He strokes slowly up and down eyeing me with his other hand he picks up the crop and twirls it between his fingers.

"How you doing, Kitten?"

"I need you to fuck me right now," I growl at him. I'm getting really frustrated with his stalling.

"I don't think you're ready."

"I am."

He flicked the crop and the leather flap hit my right breast on the outside of the nipple.

"Ow." I yelped and he flicked the other breast in nearly the same spot. My nipples tingle as the heat spreads and he leans down and sucks them again and it feels even better than it did minutes before.

"More!" I gasp and he grins. He places two more marks on each of my breasts and I can feel the buzz. I didn't even realize I'd lost that buzz until now. I need just a little more, I wish my hands were free so I could pinch them myself, but of course, now I know that's why they didn't let me go. I lay back on Liam and move as much as I can fucking him reverse cowgirl. Mike slaps my inner thigh with that crop and then the other. I gasp and moan when he slaps my pussy with it. But when he slaps it right on the end of my nipple I scream.

"God Mike to it again!" I plead and he hits the other nipple and I finally succumb panting and writhing on the cock I'm impaled on but then Mike drives his cock into my pussy. There is no room. I'm sure it would hurt if I could feel the pain but he forces it all the way in and it feels so good.

"Yes, yes, yes." I moan putting my head against his neck. Mike is the driving force, plunging into me hard enough to move me up on Liam's cock and letting me sink back as he pulls out. I would be impressed if I could form a coherent thought but I can't. Instead, I'm chanting, "Oh God, oh God, oh God." All I can feel is those two cocks making everything in me roll and pulse in one long unending orgasm. I can't open my eyes and I can't lift my head and I hope it never stops.

"I'm there." Liam gasps and Mike lifts me and lays me on the floor and I feel their come splatter onto my tits.

"Thank you." I murmur but I still can't open my eyes.

When I wake I find myself on the couch on my side pressed flush against Mike. I've never woken like this before. We always manage to get to our separate rooms before morning and it is definitely morning, sunlight is streaming through the big windows. I don't want to move but I really have to pee and I'm really thirsty so I reluctantly ease my head off Mike's shoulder and out from under his arm and the blanket.

I'm still naked so I pick up my clothes I was wearing last night on my way to the bathroom. Everything hurts. My shoulders are sore my ass is sore both from the spanking and the fucking. It burns when I pee. It's going to take me a solid week to recover I think but it's so worth it. The experience, while not one I would be able to do nightly, was amazing. I'm even oddly glad it was Liam, even though we've had issues I think he really cared that it was good. And he was willing to protect me. I haven't forgotten that.

I don't look too worse for the wear, there are still red marks on me of course but they're mostly faded, they aren't bruises. As I am downing a glass of water in the kitchen I see Liam come out of the pool house. He's got a bag over his shoulder. It looks like he's leaving so I quickly slip out the back door.

"Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah, gotta get back on the job site."

"Oh, I thought you were finished."

"Nope, not even close." He chuckled.

"Why are you back then?" He smiled and his eyes crinkled at the corners the way Mike's do.

"Boss called, requested an in person. Just didn't say why."

"Boss... you mean..." I glanced back in the house. "He asked you to come for last night?" I can feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Is that a blush?" He laughed, "don't be embarrassed, that was the hottest thing ever. You want a repeat, give me a call, I'll make the trip."

"Shut up, you ass," I repeated a phrase that had been common in my teen years. Only I really didn't mean it now.

"So yeah I think we're even for the cup." He teased making me blush more.

"You think that's why he asked you to come?"

"Oh hell no."

"Why then?"

"He's got everything figured six different ways before he takes a step. Maybe he just wanted to. Maybe he thought you wanted to. Had to be me cause anyone else would make a play for you."

"You won't because you don't even like me," I teased.

"I like you just fine. And I would definitely make a play if I thought I stood a chance. Or if I thought either of you could give up the other. Or if I thought you could look at me and not see him."

I know my smile has fallen because my heart is thundering in my chest. Am I that transparent, does Mike see it? "I'm just borrowing the guest room." It sounded lame the first time I said it. It sounds even more lame now.

"Sure, If that's true do me a favor and let him down gently."

"It's just sex." I insist but he doesn't look convinced.

"I've had a lot of sex, I've never had anything that looked like what happened last night."

"Threesome?" I ask weakly.

"No," he chuckled, "I've had plenty of those as well. Even some that included him. He's the director, he watches and makes sure everyone gets off. He doesn't participate. At least not to the degree he did last night." He looked at his watch and sighed. "I gotta go, don't break his heart okay?"

He started walking toward the gate and I called out to him. "Hey Liam, thanks for coming."

"Anytime," He grinned, "and I mean that from the bottom of my heart."

I had to laugh at that.

"Hey Jen, you ever wonder why he married her? Or really why he stayed married to her, why they divorced?"

I shook my head, my mother had a lot of ways of getting what she wanted from men.

"Maybe you should ask sometime." With that, he waved and walked out the gate. His words did not do good things for my peace of mind.

Mike was still on the couch when I returned. I could go upstairs. I could take a shower god knows I needed one. But Mike was naked on the couch. How could I walk away from that? I dropped my shorts and stripped off my T-shirt and slipped under the blanket. He put his arm around me and tugged me flush against him again and I put my head on his shoulder again and tucked my face up to his neck.