All Comments on 'Kinky Awakening Ch. 01'

by rj1774

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

Can't wait to see where this goes, when she takes control!

Loved the scene with the man in pain, getting his asshole stretched with the extra-wide dildo!

Don't rush the story. You spent as much time describing her masturbating as you spent on her discoveries, which, if you're into control, pegging, and cum-eating, are what we especially want to read about here.

Since you are into MMF as well, does that mean she will cuckold him? Will it become a FemDom relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start!!

Great build.....can't wait for the next chapter

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Good start!

If the wife gets some pleasure from CEI, what do we think the husband is going to like? Very good plot line and I hope it stays loving and not another revenge story. It can be sexy and fun too without that element. Will be looking to see where you take us next.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrj1774@rj1774
Loved this site for years, but finally taking time to write some stories of my own. I love wearing panties, especially thongs, having my prostate played with, and being told to eat up all my cum. Hope you enjoy these fetishes with me :-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES