All Comments on 'Kinky Camping Trip'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved it

Ignore the first reviewer who always attacks this and other authors.

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Me,too

I also loved it and agree wholeheartedly with the last comment. I hate those who cannot read without having to be nasty afterwards. If you don't like a story, stop reading it, but don't condemn what others like. Otherwise I might be inclined to condemn you!

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Nice short story

Well written short story. One quick bit of advice for an experiment. Have the charactors use condoms in your next story and see if the idiots that actually worry about whether a charactor in a fictional story getting STDs still complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm 47 my husband is 49 and we too like to go out and have fun. On a recent trip to upstate NY we met a couple guys just like in your story,only difference is that that they wanted to have my husband too. he was a bit reluctant at first but once he had a huge cock in his butt for the first time he was screaming for more.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 11 years ago
mmm good

yahoo mountain dew

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unexpected fun

My boyfriend and I take short camping trips to neighboring states. He calls them fuck trips because we always seem to find new places to fuck. Last year we were at a place called Brown County Park near a little town of Nashville Indiana. We were hiking through the woods and found what we thought would be a great place to have sex.

As I was on top riding his hard cock, I looked over and saw two boys watching us. I decided to really give them a show so I grabbed my tits and began sucking my own nipples. I then leaned over and while I was raising my ass up and down on his cock, I told my boyfriend we had an audience. He got so turned on that be asked if I wanted more cock. I thought about it for a second before I told him "hell yeah."

I sat back up and called out for the boys to come closer. When they did I continued to hump on that cock and asked if they liked my body. I asked them if they had ever seen two people fuck before, they said only online. I then asked if they were hard. They both got red but said yes. I then asked them if they wanted to feel my tits.

One came over and reached out right away. The other needs some coaxing but soon was playing with my other nipple. At that point I reached up and started to rub them through their jeans. In no time I had them pull their pants down and began sucking one while jacking the other. My boyfriend got so turned on by it that he soon came in me.

I needed more so I layed back and asked if either one had ever had sex before. They both shook their heads. I then took each ones virginity. They both stayed hard afterwards and I gave them each a sloppy blowjob until they filled my mouth with yummy cum.

Just as one had gotten hard for the third time and was sliding his little pecker into me from behind, a man came down the trail looking for them. Turns out he was their uncle and they were at a family picnic just on the other side of some trees. They hurried up and pulled up their jeans and ran away. Meanwhile I just fingered myself to another good cum while trying to talk their uncle into finishing me off. He de lined but did stick around to watch me slide my fingers deep inside of me as I came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

Short, sweet, & erotic!

Luckily for us, both my & her parents (a) live in our city & (b) LOVE to take our kids places, road trips, you name it.

My wife is a different person when we go caming without kids. She becomes very outgoing, she jokes with other campers, if any guy starts flirting with her she flirts back.

A few times by campfire, she let other men touch her bare knees & thighs, midriff too.

She is aware that I have a voyeur side.

My wife's job requires some air travel. She is away on busimess 9 to 10 times a year, usually 2 days & 2 nights.

I buy her some sexy-cum-classy lingere from time to time.

I have no know way of knowing what she does when she is away on business. But I can always use my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My cind of wife sex story! I gave it a

5- [4.6 = 92% = A (☆☆☆☆☆-)]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Re: "Anon, about 2 yrs ago. ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

Short, sweet, & erotic!"

My wife also has a wild side, and is often away on business.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Sorry can’t stop laughing at yet another slut and cuck tale. Your characters are wooden and worthless. Are they supposed to be amateur porn producers or perhaps they think every one wants to see a slut and her little Cucky boy be used.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5- (4.6 = 92% = A+; ★★★★★-)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous