All Comments on 'Kinky Coffee'

by MrMax59

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Well-written ...

... and very hot and entertaining. It was a delightful story - one that really shouldn't have ended so soon - there is still much for Dani to learn before she is the perfect submissive she promises to be with the right training. That she has had difficulty along the way was an excellent fillip to an already fascinating tale. Five stars and thank you for sharing with us an obvious talent for this kind of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
compelling!

Makes me wish someone would have some dirt on me and the balls to do something about it...

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
nicely done mrmax!

i couldn't stop reading even if my house was crumbling all around me! wow. but i wonder what he would have done had dani bound him for punishment before accepting him. well, i can dream can't i? yep lovely job, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thrilling!

Now, THAT was a good read. Your work is awesome. I came here to get off, and got pulled into a compelling story that many natural submissives could relate to. Instead of "toying" I found myself entranced with a "prince in leather armor" so to speak. Great read. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Impressed

I'm a new submissive just now exploring that side of myself. I am entranced by the transformation of Dani that was very similar to my own. Of course there was no blackmail in my story, but the underlying emotional journey was very much the same. I am impressed with the writing style and the realness of the conversations. There wasn't an over exaggeration on the appearance of the characters and by doing so, made it all the more real for the reader. Thank you for the good read. This is the best I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This "dom" broke one very important rule.

He LIED to her right from the start and manipulated her into doing what he wanted. So much for the "trust" between dominant and submissive. It's totally unrealistic to think that she could ever trust him after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A great dom/submissive relationship

Really enjoyed the flow of the story, the ultimate wakening of Dani to her submissive personality and the freedom that comes with that realisation. Well done MrMax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fun stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....

Really, really, REALLY, loved this story. As a newly realized submissive I can relate to your heroine's feelings of shame and acute embarrassment surrounding her sexual desires. Your handling of Dani's experience was both erotic and instructive; a welcome chance from the 'straight to whips and chains' genre. (Nothing wrong with the latter of course, just a little intimidating for us newbies!) Thanks!

C_BlytheC_Blytheabout 11 years ago
Oh My God (pardon my language).

This is an absolutely fantastic story. It has even given me some insight into some of the things I have been feeling and (I would be Mark in this story) I now understand some of the experiences I have been through.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous