Kinky Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers

"God damn it, Dani! Fuck that is good! Ohhhh, fuck! How do you do that! Ohhh, keep going, keep going, yesssss." Jim was in heaven. He couldn't believe the things Dani was doing to his cock and balls. He'd had some great blowjobs before but she was in a different league.

Dani moved her head back up and slurped the head back into her mouth. In a few strokes she was again bumping the head against the back of her throat. Instead of backing away this time she adjusted the angle of Jims cock and her head and forced the head down into her throat. Moving her hand off the shaft she pushed down until her lips and nose pressed against Jims hips. Stroking her tongue she trigger her swallow reflex, causing her tongue and throat to ripple and pulse against the thick head and shaft filling her mouth.

"Ohhh! Ohhh god! Oh, gonna... gonna... cum soon," Jim panted.

Dani moved one wet hand down and started rubbing her hard clit. She'd been so focused on Jims cock that she had ignored her tingling pussy and she wanted to cum when her mouth was filled.

"No baby, no touching!" Jim ordered, noticing where her hand had gone.

Dani moved her hand back to the shaft and started stroking her mouth on and off the hard cock. She drew back to just having the tip in her pursed lips, tasting the precum leaking from the slit. She then slid down in one smooth motion to press against his hips. Back and forth, three, four, five times when Jim started groaning and almost shouting.

"Godddd! Yesss, now... gonnna cum, cum, cumming, Yes!"

Dani slid back as she felt the swollen shaft pulse in her mouth and held the head in her mouth, jacking the shaft with her hand and letting the jets of hot cum spray against the inside of her mouth and pool on her tongue and at the back of her throat. She was so turned on she decided to try something she'd seen on an internet porno. When Jim finished spurting and she let his cock slip from her lips she tilted her head back and let some breath out through her throat, gargling the slimy mess in her mouth, feeling bubbles rise from her mouth and spill down her cheeks and chin.

'God that feels good,' she thought as she focused her thoughts on how decadent, how dirty she looked, down on her knees in front of a stranger, gargling his cum. Her hands went back down to her pussy as she tilted her head forward and swallowed the mouthful of cum and spit, looking Jim in the eyes again.

"I told you no touching your clit, Dani! Just because I came doesn't mean you don't listen to me and obey my commands."

Dani snapped her hands off her pussy and looked at Jim in shock. Would he really stop her from playing with herself? Most men would beg to see her do this.

"That was amazing, Dani. I ordered you to give me the best blowjob you'd ever done and I know you obeyed my order." Jim gave a sigh of pleasure, the sensations of the blowjob and his orgasm still fresh in his mind. "Now I want you to go in the bathroom and get cleaned up. I'm done with you today except for one more thing. I'll tell you that when you come out, and no touching your clit or pussy!"

Dani stood up slowly, bracing her sore legs on Jims knees. She was so confused. Didn't Jim want to fuck now? He still hadn't fucked her once and her pussy was screaming for attention. She somehow knew not to beg him to fuck her - he'd made it clear she was to obey his commands and he'd said clean up and go. She went into the bathroom and wet a washrag to wipe her face and chest. She couldn't believe what a mess she'd made of herself. She washed her hands and used a little soap to get the smeared makeup and spit - and cum! - off her face. Once she was cleaned up she went back out into the room. Jim was looking at some papers on the desk, once again in his boxer briefs. Dani looked longingly at his shaft, still showing through the fabric, as she got dressed and pulled on her coat.

She remembered his instructions from before. "Sir, I'm ready to go now."

Jim put down his papers and came over to her. He put his hands around her and leaned in to kissed her, tasting the cum that still coated her mouth.

'God, why didn't I wash my mouth out?' Dani wondered, but Jim didn't pull away, he just kissed her harder and Dani felt her pussy throb with need.

"You're such a good girl, Dani. You're doing exactly as I asked and I'm very proud of you."

Danis heart thrilled with these words of praise. Mark was a nice guy and always said nice things to her but somehow this was different, better, far more fulfilling than being told she dressed pretty or made good coffee.

"Now, here's what I want you to do next. First, no touching your clit or cumming tonight or tomorrow - not until you see me again - is that clear?"

'Noooooo!' Dani thought to herself, her shock visible in her widened eyes as she stared at him silently, but she nodded her head.

"Answer me, Dani!"

"Yes Sir, I understand Sir."

"Second, I want you here, at this door, at exactly 3pm tomorrow. No being late, no being early, exactly 3pm. Do you understand?"

Dani was ready this time although her mind was still spinning from the first order. "But Sir, I... Mark... he doesn't work Saturday afternoons."

"That's not my problem, Dani. You need to be here at 3 as I ordered. I don't like repeating my commands, Dani."

"No Sir, I'm sorry Sir."

"Good girl. Now I know tonight is going to be hard for you. I want you to remember how important this is to me. I'll know if you disobey so don't think you can go ahead and masturbate and not tell me. I'm finished now, you can go." He turned back to his papers.

"Yes Sir," she answered, turning for the door and walking out.

As she walked to her car her mind was in turmoil. Her pussy had been wet after her blowjob but something about the command not to cum was making her pussy burn with need. She got in her car and went home, almost running two stop signs and sitting too long at a green light. At home she got under a cold shower until she was shivering but her pussy still pulsed with the need for an orgasm. She put on some pyjamas - 'No! Not the silky ones! Flannel! Yes, unsexy flannel! - then sat down to watch some TV to try and get her mind away from her bodys demands.

She woke suddenly to the sound of the door opening. For a moment she felt disoriented and thought Jim was going to walk around the corner but it was Mark coming in from closing the coffee shop.

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

"Oh... Mark... I... I fell asleep on the couch and woke up when you came in."

"Mmm, sorry I woke you up. Are you feeling alright? You've seemed distracted and run down the last couple of days."

"Ahh, maybe just a bit of a cold, Mark. You know how those are."

"Awww, poor baby. Let me get you some cold medicine."

"No! No, I... uhhh... took some already. I think that's what knocked me out."

"Well, ok. You sleep in tomorrow, I'll go work morning shift. Maybe you'll feel better in the afternoon and we can go out or something. We've had a great week at the shop!"

"Oh, thank you Mark, that will help alot. But... umm... Jackie asked me to drive her mother over to Darlington tomorrow afternoon. She... ahhh, has to work and can't do it herself. I don't have to leave until 2:30 though. Maybe we can have some lunch after you leave the shop?" 'Oh god! Oh god! Please Mark, stop me, tell me not to go!' Dani begged in her mind, knowing that she didn't have the will to resist Jim unless Mark helped her.

"Mmm, ok, it's nice of you to help Jackie." Mark was disappointed but didn't want to get in the way of Danis plans. "We'll go out later when you get back."

"I... ahh... don't know how late I'll be, Mark. Jackie said it's some kind of meeting - it might go kind of late." Dani hated lying to Mark - he was so good to her - but everything was happening too fast and she didn't know what else to do..

Mark frowned. He worked so many evenings he had little time to spend with Dani. 'Still,' he thought to himself, 'I need to support her.' "Ok, baby, I'll be here when you get home. We'll see what time it is and figure it out from there."

They went to bed and Mark snuggled up behind her curled up body. She knew he wanted sex but didn't ask for it because she said she was sick. Even his body close to her made her still needy pussy pulse so she said he was too hot and shooed him across the bed. She heard his breathing quickly settle into a sound sleep - he worked too much! - but she was now wide awake. Between the two naps she'd had and the reawakened need in her pussy she couldn't relax and let herself drift off to sleep.

She tossed and turned for hours. Getting up to drink some water, then getting up again to pee. She looked in the refrigerator but didn't want food. She fluffed her pillow and later dropped it off the bed because it was too thick. Finally sleep caught up with her and she drifted off but this time the dreams were right with her, dreams of falling, waking herself with the feel of hitting the mattress. She groaned and rolled over, so tired she fell asleep again. Dreams of flying, but too low, trying to get higher, get free. She barely heard the alarm go off in the morning but woke enough to feel relief when she realized she didn't have to get up. She fell back asleep instantly.

When she finally woke she yawned and stretched, refreshed despite her restless night until she looked at the clock. 'Nine Fourty-Three! I've got to get up and... and...' but she realized she didn't. She didn't have a shift at the coffee shop and she could hang out with Mark after he got off at 11 until... until she had to be with Jim at 3. The memory of Jim triggered her memory of what she did with him and that ignited the fire in her pussy again. She groaned with frustration and rolled out of bed before it got any worse and she let herself go. She used the toilet and then started the shower. She made the water hot out of habit and didn't realize until she started soaping her body that feeling the warm water and the slick soap would make it harder - so much harder! - to obey her command from Jim. She groaned and dropped forward to lean against the wall, letting the warm spray run down her back... and felt the stream of warm water run down her ass crack and trickle across her pussy! Since when was she so sensitive? She took a shower every day and had never felt so sexual, so needy.

'Maybe,' she thought to herself, part of her screaming no even as she did, 'I can just rub my pussy just a little bit, just to take the edge off.' She put her hand down to her clit and touched it, jumping when the spike of sensation hit her. She cupped herself, covering her pussy, deperately trying to keep herself from giving in to her urge to masturbate, trying hard to just satisfy a fragment of her need to cum. She started crying from the need and finally she broke down, frantically rubbing at her pussy and clit and then spasming into the most intense orgasm of her life, one so strong that her legs couldn't hold her and she fell to her knees in the shower, the spray washing over her as she again cupped her spasming cunt, still crying with the intense release.

After a few minutes she finished recovering from the orgasm, still amazed at how intense it had been, and finished her shower normally. She put herself together with extra attention to make sure she would be attractive to Jim... 'No! To Mark! I meant Mark!' she lied to herself. She put on some sexy underwear but didn't bother with anything fancy with her clothes. She looked at the time and realized she had time to call Jackie before she went to meet Jim. She called and asked Jackie to cover for her just in case Mark checked up on her alibi. Jackie was one of her oldest friends in town and didn't ask why she needed the excuse but Dani let her think it was some surprise for Mark. 'It sure would be a surprise if he found out!' Dani thought.

Her lunch and afternoon with Mark was fine but somehow she couldn't help comparing his behavior to Jims at every turn. Every passive action burned at her. When the waitress messed up his order and he shrugged it off she wanted to scream at him to stand up for himself. When he meekly asked Dani to rub his shoulders she did it not out of love, but out of pity for not just ordering her to do it. At the same time Dani was amazed at herself for feeling this way. She'd always been a little bothered by Mark but could never put her finger on why. She thought she'd really wanted and needed his steadiness, his calm demeanor, and his soft, loving attention. But now that she'd experienced just a taste of Jims behavior she wondered if maybe she wanted something different, something... more intense?

She looked at the clock and saw it was already Two Thirty-Five. She didn't dare be late this time so she jumped up. "I've got to go! If Jackies mom is late for her meeting it's gonna be trouble. If I'm late, don't wait up baby, you've got morning shift again tomorrow!"

"Ok babe, drive careful!" Mark answered from the couch where he was watching a college football game.

'God, he didn't even kiss me!' Dani fumed as she walked out. She jumped in her car and drove directly to the hotel. As she parked she looked at her cell phone. Two Fourty-Six. Too early. She kept glancing at the phone, distressed by how slowly the minutes clicked by. Finally she got out of her car and walked toward the hotel lobby. Walking in she looked again. Two Fifty-Two. Nodding to the desk clerk who just ignored her she sat down on a lobby couch and kept glancing at her phone. Suddenly Jim walked in through the doors and headed for the elevators. Dani jumped up and followed him, glancing at the time and seeing it was Two Fifty-Five. As Jim stepped into the elevator he turned and looked at Dani with a cold expression on his face. The look made her freeze.

"I said Three O'Clock."

The elevator doors closed in Danis face. Humiliated, she walked back to the couch and sat down. Now the desk clear was looking at her, clearly wondering what that had been all about. Dani felt humiliated under his scrutiny. Surely he knew why she was here!

She turned her attention to her phone. Two Fifty-Six. Two Fifty-Six. Two Fifty-Six. Two Fifty-Seven! Fifty-Seven. Fifty-Seven. She couldn't stand it, she had to move! She went to the elevators and punched the floor button. As she got off she looked again. Two Fifty-Eight. She walked the wrong way down the hall to the window at the end. She turned and walked the length of the hall to the other end. Two Fifty-Nine! Oh God, she can't be late, not after this! She trotted down the hall and stopped at his door. She looked at the phone, Two Fifty-Nine. She stared at the numbers, willing them to flip to 3pm. Waiting, waiting, focused on nothing but the time until - Finally! - the display flipped to 3pm and she tapped on the door. And waited. And waited. And waited. She looked at her phone again. Three Oh-One! She knocked again, louder this time. And waited.

Suddenly the door opened and Jim stood there. "I heard your first knock, Dani." He stood in the doorway, blocking her way in.

"I... I'm sorry... Sir. I thought maybe I didn't do it loud enough."

"You need to trust me to do what's right for you, always. Do you trust me, Dani?"

"Yes Sir, I do. I... I kind of have to."

"That's right, Dani, you have to. Come in," he said, stepping aside.

"Strip," he commanded as she entered the room. He stood watching her as she took off her clothes piece by piece and carefully folded them on the chair. She didn't know why she took such care - the clothes were nothing special - but she somehow thought this would please him.

"Feet apart, hands behind your head."

She complied quickly, realizing this was 'strong Jim' again. "Yes Sir," she acknowledged.

"I didn't ask you a question, Dani. You speak when you're spoken to, understand?"

"Ye... Yes Sir, sorry Sir"

"And that's another thing. You keep using that word 'sorry.' You know my rules, you disobeyed. What are you sorry for?"

"I... I mean... I was apologizing, Sir."

"Apologies mean nothing, Dani. When you break a rule, you are disciplined. When the discipline is done you have learned an important lesson and no apology is appropriate. Do you understand what I'm explaining to you?"

Dani could imagine what 'discipline' he was talking about and quickly looked around the room for a leather whip or some other device but saw nothing out of the ordinary. "I think you mean that if I'm punished - disciplined - that I'll be forgiven? Sir!"

"Not forgiven, Dani, but the slate is wiped clean. You don't need to apologize, or act chastised, or change anything else about yourself - except the misbehavior that earned you the discipline in the first place. Now, is speaking out of turn the only instruction of mine that you've disobeyed?"

With all that had happened over the last fifteen minutes, all the stress over arriving on time Dani's mind was blank. "Yes Sir, I've obeyed Sir. I was here at 3pm Sir."

Jim stepped up to Dani and put his hand on her pussy. His hand felt warm and probing and good and... and... Dani remembered that she'd let herself cum in the shower! She blushed deeply and lowered her face, hoping that Jim wouldn't realize what had happened.

"Dani, I told you I'd know if you lied. Did you lie to me about breaking another rule?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Si..." she gasped as she used the word he had just instructed her not to use. Not trusting herself to say anything more she stayed silent, looking at the floor, not daring to look up and meet his eyes.

Jim was silent. He walked over to the desk and shifted some paper, then came back to her. "What kind of discipline would be appropriate for not obeying my rules, Dani?"

"I... I don't know Sir."

"That's right, you don't know. I make the decisions about what discipline is appropriate, and when it's appropriate. Do you feel the need to be disciplined for disobeying me, Dani?"

"Yes Sir, I do Sir."

"Then tell me the whole thing, Dani. Tell me what rules you broke and ask me - no, beg me to discipline you so that you'll do better in the future."

Dani's face was flaming now, she was blushing with shame from disappointing Jim. She felt the same heat in her pussy and had stopped wondering about why or how she reacted this way to Jim and the way he treated her, she just accepted it as part of what it meant to be with him.

"Sir, I broke two rules. This morning, during my shower, I accidentally rubbed my pussy until I came. And when I arrived here I spoke out of turn. Please discipline me so that I can do better in the future."

"You broke three rules! You also lied to me about breaking only one rule! And I'd hardly call what you said begging."

"Yes Sir! I forgot, Sir! Yes, I broke three rules Sir. I came when you told me not to, I spoke out of turn and I lied about breaking the first rule. Please Sir, I beg of you, please do whatever you need to do so I know better next time. Please help me be a better girl for you!" Jim had manipulated Dani to where she didn't even question her words or his power over her.

"That's better." He moved to the bed and sat down. "You may put your arms down. Come here and lay across my lap."

Dani stepped across to where he sat and awkwardly laid across his lap. Her body hung down so her head almost touched the floor and her legs were suspended, pushing her bottom up into the air. She had a very good idea about what was going to happen to her and she was in turmoil. She knew it would hurt, but she actually wanted to feel the discipline. In some weird way Jim had gotten her to want this more than anything else right now. She wanted to be freed from knowing she'd disappointed him.

Without a word Jim started spanking Dani's bare bottom. He used firm, but not brutal slaps to turn each cheek pink, then red, then her upper thighs were red, then they were really stinging.

MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers