Kinky Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers

At the start Dani kept silent, feeling the heat on her ass cheeks as each stinging slap landed. The skin grew more and more sensitive and she started gasping and giving little whimpers as he worked on the sensitive skin at the back of her thighs. Because each slap wasn't too intense she was able to handle the pain of this punishment, but for some reason she hadn't expected it to be so exciting. All the burning need she'd felt that morning was coming back to her and she started spreading her legs more and more, hoping that Jim would somehow provide some stimulation to that part of her that needed it the most. Suddenly the steady beat of slaps on her bottom stopped and Dani groaned with the sudden lack of stimulation. She could feel the burning skin of her bottom and wondered if she'd ever sit again.

"You've accepted this part of your discipline very well, Dani. Better than I had hoped. Now we have one part left. This will be more intense. Do you think you're ready for that?"

"Yes Sir, I'm ready if you think I am," Dani gasped out through her excitement.

"I'm going to spank you three more times, but they will feel far more intense than up until now. Three times for the three rules you've broken. Because this is the important part of your discipline you will count each hit out loud and you will thank me after each one. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I will count out loud and thank you for the discipline."

Dani's world exploded into pain as Jims hand landed fully on her pussy. His palm slapped down on her swollen lips and mound and his fingers came down on her clit and the skin around it. Dani screamed at the shock of the event and the pain it caused, panting as he continued to hold his hand on her completely wet cunt. As the sting quieted the fire in her cunt burned even brighter, the pain transitioning to pleasure in a way she couldn't understand but felt in her core. She realized she'd clampled her legs together at the shock and spread them again so he could free his hand and continue the discipline.

"One, Sir, thank you for disciplining me Sir." She felt his hand lift off of her pussy and braced herself for the blow, tensing her muscles.

"You have to relax, Dani. It will hurt, but this is what needs to happen to move past your misbehavior. Now take a deep breath and relax your muscles. There, that's it, good girl."

For some reason she felt truly warm inside when he praised her for listening. She held that feeling to prepare for the blow which exploded into her body a fraction of a second later. If anything her sensitized pussy felt this blow even more, but the pain hardly registered above the intense pleasure that exploded from her clit. She actually almost came from the intense sensation and instead of screaming she let out a loud groan as her pussy spasmed on the edge of an orgasm.

"Two, Sir," she gasped, trying to breath between the contractions in her abdominal muscles. "Thank you for disciplining me Sir!"

She spread her legs again and relaxed as he had commanded and the third strike came down on her pussy, if anything even harder and more intense than the first two. There was no way for her to avoid the burst of sensation from her entire crotch and she cried out as the orgasm took away her ability to control her body. Her thrashing carried her off his lap and onto the floor but she hardly noticed that his hands lowered her gently, carefull to the floor. She curled on the carpet, crying and gasping, the spasms of her muscles making her legs quiver. She caught her breath and spoke.

"Three Sir. Thank you so much for disciplining me Sir. I won't forget again and I will be a good girl for you Sir."

"I know you will, Dani. I'm so proud that you were brave enough to accept your discipline so calmly. Now come here," he said as he helped her from the floor and onto the bed. She lay on her side, still curling up into her continuing spasms and he held her and pressed her head to his chest.

"Sir, can I ask some questions? This is so new to me, I need help understanding what's happening to me."

"Of course, Dani, that's what this time is for. Your discipline is over, you learned your lesson, and I want to comfort you and let you know I will take care of you, no matter what."

"Why did I cum from your spanking me, from your spanking my pussy? I know that if I got hit there any other time it would just hurt - even the first one really hurt! But why did I cum?"

"There's two reasons, Dani. First, and in all ways most important, is that you trust me and have allowed yourself to cum for me. If you didn't feel that trust you would be hating this and would have felt nothing but pain and disgust when we're together. The second reason is that when you let yourself go that way, that level of trust helps you turn that intense sensation, that pain, into pleasure. Since I was stimulating your clit so intensely your body couldn't help but react with an orgasm."

Dani relaxed as her body recovered and she stretched out next to Jim. Her hand laid naturally onto his flat belly and she put her head on his shoulder. "Why am reacting this way to you, to the way you command me? I guess maybe I am the slut everyone called me after that time in the snack bar."

"No Dani, no! You weren't a slut then and you're not a slut now! By accident at the snack bar you stumbled onto the kind of sex that really turns you on and it was so surprising, so overwhelming that you went with it. It's cruel that the other kids used that to humiliate you, but that is their problem, not yours. I've dropped into your life and brought that same excitement, that same passion back to you again, that's all. There's nothing wrong with you, Dani, you're an amazing, beautiful, sexual woman."

Danis heart surged with hearing Jims wonderful words and she didn't know what to do. "But, what about Mark? What about my relationships and friendships here?"

Jim sighed. "Dani, I can't tell you what's going to happen in the future. I saw an opportunity to fulfill a fantasy and I admit I took advantage of it, of you. Now you're coming out of your shell, experiencing real, exciting, passionate sex - and a different kind of relationship - for really the first time in your life. I don't mean this badly, but I'll bet you're noticing differences in your relationship with Mark."

"I... I am. Mark has always been so loving and supportive, but now I see that he's really passive. I feel so frustrated that he can't take charge, and decide, and... and..."

"And make you feel like I do?"

"Yes Jim. I mean, yes Sir. How you make me feel." Dani felt torn, like this was the moment that she had to decide which way her life would go from this point on. Her hand absently stroked over the hairs on Jims stomach and she suddenly realized she wanted nothing other than to please this man. This man who had manipulated her, and blackmailed her, and tied her up and spanked her. This man, Jim, her Sir.

"Sir, I... I want to please you again, Sir. Will you please fuck my pussy now? You haven't fucked me yet and I want to feel you inside me. I'm on the pill, Sir. Please don't use a condom, please cum inside me." Dani blushed at her words, at her begging him to fuck her, but as she said the words she knew that she wanted nothing else in the world at that moment.

Jim touched her chin with his fingers and held her as he leaned down and kissed her. "Yes, Dani, we'll fuck now. Get on top of me, I want to experience ever moment of your excitement."

Dani knelt next to Jim and helped him pull his shorts down off his hips and legs. She licked her lips as his cock flopped out and as soon as she tossed his shorts aside she grasped it and put it in her mouth. A few quick strokes and licks and his cock was rock hard so she swung her leg over his hips and lined up the head with her still-wet pussy. She groaned as the head stroked her pussy lips and their wet softness. She used the spongy softness of the head to rub her clit, still sensitive from the spanking. She moved his cock back to her cunt and slid down onto it. She was so wet that it went deep inside her, not all the way, but she moaned with excitement as it parted the walls of her wet cunt. She stroked up and down a few times until the shaft was coated with her juice and she moved her hands onto his firm chest.

She had closed her eyes as his shaft slid in and now she opened them and looked down, seemingly for the first time, at the man under her. He was as handsome as she had thought when she first saw him at the coffee shop. His firm muscles flexed under her hands and her hips as he reacted to her steady stroking on his cock. She looked into his eyes and saw no greed, no anger, no manipulative joy at watching her give her pussy to him for pleasure, to please him. His hands came up and cupped her breasts, squeezing and pinching at the nipples, first gently, then just hard enough to stoke the fire in her cunt. She felt the beginning of a slowly building wave and consciously tamped it down, wanting this feeling of fullness to last. She didn't want to cum yet, she wanted to please Jim, to let him enjoy her slick pussy and full breasts. she moved her fingers and started pinching at his nipples, digging her fingernails into the small nubs of flesh. Jims moan of pleasure and thrashing head let her know this was welcome.

Jim started gasping as her pussy started to spasm on his cock, the muscles near the opening clenching as Dani kept denying the urge to rocket into orgasm. She watched his face closely, watching the play of lust, and wonder, and desire over his features. He started straining, tensing and she could feel his cock swelling even bigger in her tight hole.

"Yes Jim, yes Sir, yes, cum for me Sir! Fill my hot pussy with your cum... I want you, I want your cummmm... Ohhh, fuck, I want to please you, now, now, yes, please Sir, please!"

Jim groaned at her urging and arched his hips up, desperate to drive his cock even deeper into the tight grip of her clenching pussy. As the first shot of cum jetted from his cock Dani finally released her orgasm and screamed, back arched, hands clawing at Jims chest. She held her breath for what felt like forever as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her with the pulses of Jims cock. Then, almost losing conciousness she fell gasping onto his chest, shuddering with the intensity of her orgasm.

Jim lay gasping himself, his arms wrapping around Dani and holding her to him, feeling the quivers and shakes of her body as he caught his breath. Finally his softening cock slipped from her cunt with a soft gush of warm cum.

Feeling the sensation Dani pushed herself up with a smile and moved off him, moving her head down to lick and slurp at the puddle of cum on Jims belly, then sucking his cock into her mouth to clean the mix of cunt juice and cum from his shaft. After licking his balls and making sure she'd gotten all the cum off him she stood and went to the bathroom to clean her pussy so she didn't drip on his bed.

She came back out and Jim hadn't moved, laying back on the bed with a satisfied post-sex smile on his face. He turned to look at her as she put her head down and clasped her hands in front of her.

"Are we done, Sir?"

"No Dani, come here please, lay with me again."

She happily climbed onto the bed and lay down next to him again, head on his shoulder, hand playing gently with the hairs on his belly.

"Dani, you haven't asked anything about me, about who I am. What do you want to know?"

Dani considered her answer for a moment, then said with conviction, "Whatever you wish to tell me, Sir."

Jim sighed. "Good girl, Dani, you're such a good girl for me." He paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "After we moved and I graduated high school I went to college for Engineering in Vancouver. My time at Middlebrook High School wasn't exactly a joy, other than that one time." he grinned and gave Dani a squeeze. "So I wrote off my experiences there and figured I'd never see any of those kids again. I got a great job in a good partnership and did well at my work. About two years ago I came up with an idea to improve a manufacturing process and with the support of the partnership I started my own firm to sell my idea. That's actually why I'm here, we're installing the latest version of my invention at the plant outside of town."

"What about... do you have..."

"No Dani, I'm not married, don't even have a girlfriend. There have been some, even a few who were into BDSM like I am, but I've been so focused on work and establishing my company that I haven't paid attention to that part of my life."

"I... I'm sorry you don't have anyone, Sir. You are a wonderful man and any girl would be lucky to have you." Dani felt her heart pull as she wanted to tell him, beg him to take her, to claim her as his own. But she knew that wasn't her place and stayed silent, unable to look at his face.

"Dani... I... Would you... Wait. This isn't right."

Danis heart fell. She had almost heard the words that would thrill her, would give new meaning to her life that was in such turmoil. But he had pulled back. He didn't want her after all.

"Dani, get up off the bed. Get on your knees on the floor. Yes, over there."

Dani did as ordered, eyes down as she knew if she looked at him she would start crying and never stop.

"I want you to learn something new, it's called the Presentation Position. It's how you present yourself as a submissive to your dominant partner. Spread your legs, wider, that's it. You must always expose your pussy to your dom. Now place your hands behind your back, one hand holding the other. No, relax, just let your shoulders stay loose. Your face should stay to the floor unless your dom orders you otherwise. Do you know how to take this position now?"

"Yes Sir, I do Sir." Dani's heart continued to break. She knew she couldn't do this again. Pictures or no pictures, her life in this town was over. She couldn't face trying to return to her repressed vanilla life after the experiences of the last few days.

"Dani, I have been truthful to you about everything... except for one thing. I'm going to tell you the whole truth now. You have my permission to do anything you wish, to react any way you want to with this new information. Do you understand? Anything."

"Ye... yes Sir, I understand." Dani was confused. What had he hidden from her, what could possibly be that important that he would give up all control over her behavior?

"Dani, let me tell you about an 18 year old boy who got up on some boxes and saw the woman he had a crush on, who he'd worshipped and lusted after for two and a half years of high school, joyfully fuck and suck four jocks to groaning, trembling orgasms."

For some reason this description made Dani blush and bow her head further, embarrassed at what had happened so many years before.

"Watching that event, seeing her real enjoyment and passion, ignited a fire in that boy that stayed with him. You've experienced some of that fire you kindled so long ago this week."

Dani felt her insides tingle at these words, she knew the fire he described, it burned fresh and hot inside her.

"The thing is, Dani, that the sight of what happened, and who it was, was so overwhelming to that boy that he forgot he even had a camera slung over his shoulder. The boy didn't even realize he had it with him until the caretaker showed up and the boy was halfway home."

Dani lifted her head and stared at Jim, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at her with a sad look in his eyes.

"The other parts are true. I masturbated to that memory for years. I could see in my mind every moment, every movement of your perfect body. I cursed myself for ages, at the cruel intensity of those moments that kept me from using my camera to record the images I only remembered. But as I grew older, as maturity and passion drew me to BDSM and my life today, I let go of all that. Until I saw you across the counter. At first, I thought I'd just tease you a little until you demanded to see the pictures. And then I didn't offer them to you. And then I let you obey me based on a lie."

Danis mind was in complete turmoil. All of this? Everything she had done was because she'd been afraid of nothing? She suddenly boiled with anger at his deception, but just as quickly swung to not caring as she remembered the thrill and passion of his touch. Her emotions remained in a whirl as she watched him continue speaking.

"Dani, I meant what I said a minute ago. You can scream at me, hit me, curse me, leave me, whatever you need to do. I deserve it for deceiving you and I promise you only one thing right now. I will never deceive you in anything again. Big or small, important or not, I will never lie to you again. And when you go I'll fully release you. I'll let you choose your own path and won't interfere in your life again."

Dani listened to these last words and considered what she wanted, what she truly wanted to do right now. Part of her wanted to stand up and slap him, again and again, for all he had put her through, all the turmoil and change he'd thrown into her life.

Another part wanted to run away, just hide her face and leave. To get in her car and start driving, never looking back.

And another part wanted to stay right where she was. At her Sirs feet, presenting herself to the one man who knew her better than she knew herself.

She knew what she wanted to do, had to do. Steadying her gaze onto Jims face, looking into his eyes, she spoke.

"Thank you, Sir, for telling me the truth and giving me my freedom. But my place is here, on my knees in front of you, focused on your pleasure, forever." At this she bowed her head again as the tears streamed from her eyes, hoping beyond hope for the response she so desperately wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed Dani's journey into submission. I started this story not knowing how it would end or what Jim and Dani's relationship would become (if anything). I loved how the middle and ending came together and, while it's not "real life" realistic I hope you were able to suspend your disbelief and inhabit these characters for a time as I have.

Please click a star below to let me know what you think.

Have a great day!

MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers