Kinky Sister Kinky Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The balcony was ridiculously fucking amazing. It was one of the closest balconies to the actual beach itself and as they were on the second floor, there was only one other balcony nearby and, according to Maddie, it was rarely used by the people who currently lived there—boring grad students was how she described them. The other nice thing was that the balcony was enclosed in a solid barrier meaning that if you were sitting down or laying down no one could see you. This came in handy when she wanted to tan naked out here whenever she pleased, and she definitely pleased quite often. Maddox smiled a little as he thought of his sister out here naked, and he felt another twinge in his cock as he imagined her out here in nothing but a pair of sunglasses.

The balcony also had a cheap Ikea futon which fit the space perfectly and she would often fall asleep out on it reading books or just relaxing as she listened to the crashing of the nearby Pacific Ocean waves.

They sat down on the futon together and she handed the travel bong to Maddox after taking another big hit. As he toked up, she jumped up to grab her laptop off the nearby bed only feet away inside.

She returned and popped it on to a series of videos she loved watching when she got high.

After a couple of giant tokes they were both rolling in happy tears as they watched a healthy mix of weird dogs and cats and people that she had collected into one amazing YouTube video collection from over the years. They went back to this video throughout high school quite often but it was even better when they were stoned out of their minds.

When the videos had finally stopped Maddox grabbed the computer to go to a different website where he had a funny video he wanted to show his sister. They were both so giggly and happy from the weed and the warm night air kissed their skin with all the allure that a California summer had to offer.

Maddox typed in the first few letters of his 'Porcupine' Google search but the computer's auto-save feature immediately popped up a list of saved Pornhub videos that Maddie kept on her favorites tab. This was her personal laptop and no one else used it so she was pretty comfortable having her porn saved out in the open.

He turned to look at her slowly as he saw the link and she dove for the computer to try keeping him from clicking on it but he was too quick and he blocked her away with his larger frame. She tried her stoned best to get the computer away but it was hopeless...he was too strong and too determined. He directed himself to the page and saw that he was actually on Maddie's private Pornhub account's favorites list. Her username was 'KinkyCaliGirl' and damn...the girl liked to watch porn.

She had ten pages of porn videos she had favorited, and there was something even crazier too...there was a picture on the page's profile of a girl wearing nothing but a slutty, white tank top that was soaked with water and showing off the amazing tits and nipples below it...she was kneeling in a pair of small white panties. Her hands were grasping at her wet tits and the picture ended just above a pair of red-lipsticked lips that were currently being bitten by the mystery girl's teeth. Maddox put it all together rather quickly.

"Maddie! IS THAT A PICTURE OF YOU?!?!" Maddox was slightly in shock, but he was also incredibly turned on by the picture. If Maddie wasn't so high, she might've run out of the room in tears from the sheer embarrassment, but instead she just hid her head below her arms a little as her knees came up in front of her on the couch beside him. As she did this her t-shirt rode up and Maddox could see the cute little booty short underwear that she was wearing.

"It...um...it might be me." She admitted to her brother. She was so embarrassed, yet a small part of her was kind of happy he had found it. It was strangely liberating.

"Holy fuck, Sis," he said as he looked at the picture on her profile. "You look really fucking hot in that picture," the admission just came out. His sister was a bombshell. He would've never in a million years guessed that that was her, and yet, that was definitely his sister's body, dressed like a slutty little girl with her nipples poking through the wet shirt. He felt his cock getting hard again. Who had taken these photos? He wondered.

"Well, thanks bro...I'm totally sorry, you weren't supposed to see that, I meant to delete that from my favorites list while you were here but I totally forgot." And she had meant to, that was true. But there are lots of things we mean to do that we don't do. And there are lots of reasons that hide behind actions, even if we don't always connect the motives that hide from other parts of our brain.

"So, is this like, your private porn page...where you keep all your favorite videos?" Maddox asked, and then he clicked on the link that said KinkyCaliGirl's Video's and he got another surprise.

On this page there were 12 different thumbnails, all showing video's that had been uploaded by KinkyCaliGirl. His eyes went wide in shock again as he realized what he was looking at. Maddie had amateur porn videos uploaded online.

His sister had amateur porn videos uploaded to a website that he had jacked off to hundreds of times before.

He gasped out loud at this. Maddie just buried her head into his shoulder as she barely peaked at what he was looking at.

The videos didn't show any of her face, but it showed plenty of other things. He didn't click on any of them, but the small description beside each one painted a fairly clear picture.

There was a video of Maddie riding her favorite dildo. There was a video of Maddie making herself cum with a vibrator. There was a video of her riding a very sizable cock and another video of her wearing a masquerade mask as she sucked a guy to completion. There was even one of her playing with another girl and guy at the same time. Maddox had stumbled upon the mother-load—his sister's secret online sex life.

She had tons of subscribers. Her photo sets and videos were very popular. He set the computer down on the ground in front of them and turned to his sister.

"You are soooo fucking busted!" He said and he tickled his sister mercilessly and she giggled and squirmed as she tried to get away.

"You can't tell anyone! Mom and Dad would DISOWN me if they ever found out." She begged him.

"Of course I'm not gonna tell anyone you dork, I actually think it's really fucking cool. So, do you do it for money, or just for fun?" Maddox asked.

"I could probably make some money if I wanted to if I'm being honest...but I do it just for fun. It feels weird to be telling you this but...It turns me on." She explained to him as she opened up to her brother.

"That's so hot!" Maddox encouraged her. They were both super stoned and talking about sex was always fun when you were stoned. Maddox could definitely feel his cock stirring in his shorts.

"You promise? You don't think I'm a freak or anything for posting videos of myself online?" She sat up and faced him on the couch as they sat with their legs crossed. He put an assuring hand on her shoulder. "Not at all sis, everyone has different kinks—nothing to be ashamed about at all."

"Okay well that's a really big relief." She smiled at him as she grabbed the bong for them to take another hit. They coughed their way through a particularly large cloud and then set the weed off to the side of the couch.

They both felt really relaxed and open at that moment.

"So, there were some pretty interesting videos on there...would it be weird if I asked you some questions about your sex life?" Maddox queried. She looked at him a little embarrassed, but she figured that he'd already seen her page so there was nothing really to hide now. Plus, she really did trust her baby brother. She shook her head and shrugged with a little smile.

"Sure, I mean, umm, well...what do you wanna know?" She relented easily.

"Well, so, who's the guy you fuck in that one video?" He asked the first thing that came to mind.

"He was a guy I was dating briefly. I told him I wanted to film us fucking for my page and he was into it. That was the first time I played with someone else in one of my videos. God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. " She explained, simply and clinically, and yet, with a clearly stoned silliness.

"Did you like it? Being filmed while you fucked?" Maddox was so curious about all of this.

Maddie blushed a little. "Yeah, I think I did...I think I liked knowing that people would be watching me and getting off to me...something voyeuristic about that. I think I like putting on a show a little. Sometimes I'll go thru and read all the comments on my videos of guys or girls that have played with themselves while watching me get fucked...it turns me on a lot."

Maddox laughed at his sister, but in a loving, understanding sort of way. "So amazing. Okay, next question—who is the COUPLE you have sex with in that one video?!" He said now, and this was what he really wanted to know. The idea of his sister having sex with a guy and girl at the same time made him very hard.

Maddie smiled now, she wasn't embarrassed anymore. She was enjoying talking about her secret life with someone she knew. "That's Dean and Arielle. They vacationed here last year from Australia and they totally picked me up in a bar downtown and I brought them back here to have some fun. At some point I asked them if they'd be interested in fucking me for my page and they were both totally into it. That was definitely one of the most unexpected nights of sex that I've ever had, but it was so fucking hot—like, stupidly fucking hot." Maddie beamed, as she thought back to the brilliant couple who had completely seduced her that night a year prior when she was still bar-hopping with a fake ID.

"Whoa, that's fucking amazing." Maddox said, as he tried to wrap his brain about all of his sister's sexy confessions. "So had you ever played with any other girls before then?" He asked.

Maddie thought for a second. "Well, I did make out with my friend Megan during a sleepover during my last year at home, but that was all I had done before that night. It was crazy...they were so fucking good in bed."

Maddox wanted to know more. "So like, how did they seduce you...how did you even meet them to begin with? I want to hear the whole damn story!"

Maddie seemed happy to keep going. "Well, she approached me at this bar I loved going to for the local bands and she kinda saved me from some creepy guy who was trying to get down my pants all night and just wouldn't leave me alone. She pretended to be my friend and he left me alone after that. I thanked her and she bought me a drink and we talked a little and then she introduced me to her husband when he showed up a little later...we all hit it off really well and we bar-hopped for the rest of the night and at some point she and I went to the bathroom totally drunk and she ended up pushing me up against the wall inside one of the stalls and making out with me...and the rest of the night probably went exactly as you might imagine. We were sharing a cab back towards my apartment and we were all really drunk and both of them had slid a hand up my skirt in the backseat (I was in the middle cuz they had totally planned it that way) and I invited them to come up with me and we had lots of ridiculous sex on basically every surface we could."

Maddox's jaw hung open as Maddie finished her story. It was cathartic for her to be able to reveal just how naughty she'd become since leaving high school. It was therapeutic to have someone know her dirtiest sins. Her brother was basically standing in for the confessional priest at this point.

"Wow, I never realized I had such a kinky sister!" Maddox said as he playfully shoved her.

"You aren't judging me, are you?" Maddie asked him with her cutely pleading eyes. She really wanted to make sure he was okay with where this conversation was going.

"No! Oh no sis, not at all, in fact I think it kind of makes sense when I think about it." Maddox said, and he loved the way the soft ocean breeze carried up and hit them as the last of the twilight extinguished and carried them into the gigantic full moon. It was so nice outside—the type of night you wanted to ride bikes down darkened streets while talking wistfully about adventurous things you might get up to.

"Why do you say that?" Maddie asked her brother curiously.

"Well," Maddox began as she scooched a little closer so that their knees touched. "I just mean, it turning out that you're kinky...cuz I think I'm really kinky too."

"Oh??" Maddie said, as she cocked an eyebrow at her brother now, "What does that mean?"

"I get off to really crazy stuff...I have, I dunno, a healthy sexual appetite I guess you could say...lots of stuff turns me on, ya know?" Maddox said, as he tried to stay a little vague in his admissions.

"Like what?" Maddie said. As she said this there seemed to almost be a sort of sexual nervousness in the air. He looked at his sister as her short shirt ran up the tops of her thighs due to how she was sitting and he could barely see the soft patch of her panties between her legs from where her booty short undies hugged her body.

"I dunno...lots of stuff...it feels weird to talk about out loud. But I've definitely always felt really kinky compared to other people I've hooked up with or talked to about sex." He said, not sure how far he could take this.

"Tell me one thing you like...something kinky that you're into. I'm totally curious now." Maddie said to him. She placed her hands on his knees in front of him for moral support. He liked having her hands there. This was fun.

"Okay," he began as he worked up some bravery. "I really love lesbian porn...I love watching girl-on-girl stuff...I jack off to that a LOT," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, that's not too kinky brother...lots of guys like lesbian porn. Hell, lots of girls like lesbian porn." She said with an obvious wink, and they both nervously laughed.

"Well DUH, I know that, but I'm not just gonna start out by telling you my craziest kink." He responded. "You gotta let me work up to the weird skyscraper alien tentacle orgy Batgirl mask porn! Okay you're turn." He said to her now. She was still laughing at the alien tentacle porn comment which she was mostly sure was a joke...mostly.

"Hmmm, let's see...well you clearly already know that I'm kinda into both guys and girls now...what else, let me see...oh, I like to be spanked." Maddie said, and she grinned naughtily as she said it. Maddox felt his cock twitch as his hot sister admitted that she liked to be spanked, especially with her hair tied up in such a girl-next-door kind of way. It was a hot combination of ideas. He suddenly wondered what it might be like to spank his sister and that thought definitely surprised him.

She could tell that he was thinking about it as he stared at her and his eyes drifted down her body for a moment.

"Do you think that's hot?" She asked him. She didn't know why she said it the way she said it, but there was something in her tone.

"Yeah, that's fucking sexy for sure." He said and they smiled at each other again as the air around them seemed to be slowly sparking.

"Okay, your turn. What other crazy kinks do you have...there's no way you're gonna beat me at this game." She said confidently—and there it was, that old sibling rivalry showing its head again. Only this was a much more entertaining contest than trying to get the best seat on the couch when they got home or racing each other up the stairs as they wrestled. Maddox could tell that Maddie was feeling feisty, but he had some surprises up his sleeve still also.

"I like lots of different sex toys. In fact, I own lots of different sex toys." He said next. The game continued.

"What kinds of sex toys?" She asked. It was the type of fun and honest conversation that people rarely got to have and they were both buzzing on the good weed and nighttime air.

"Those silicone eggs that you can fill with lube and fuck...ummm, vibrators, cock rings, anal beads, dildos, handcuffs, whips." He listed off the various toys he'd used or owned. Maddie wrinkled her nose curiously as she enjoyed every item on his list.

"Mmmm, sounds fun! And which of those toys do you enjoy having used on yourself?" She asked. She could feel her pussy getting wet in her tight booty short panties as she waited anxiously for his answer.

Maddox gulped a little. "All of them." Maddie gasped a little when her brother said this.

"All of them?" Her entire face was alight with his naughty secrets revealed. That meant he'd had anal beads and dildos pushed up his ass—maybe he would live up to her level of kink after all, Maddie thought.

Maddox was nervous at being so honest, but also turned on at the idea of telling his hot sister this. "All of them." He repeated.

"So...you like having your ass played with then?" She asked him frankly as her fingers gently played across his bare knees. He brought his hands up and they started lightly holding hands while they spoke—their fingers linking and unlinking with no specific pattern.

"Yes, I do, but it's your turn to confess something kinky now." Maddox kept the pace moving.

"Mmm, okay...lemme see...something really kinky...I...like to give rimjobs." She said it so matter-of-factly and yet so devilishly cute at the same time.

Maddox looked at his sister's adorable, pink lips and wondered what it might feel like to have her tongue pressed against his sensitive asshole. He got goosebumps from the mental image of his sister eating him out.

"Wow, that's really fucking hot. To boys and girls?" Maddox asked the follow-up question.

"Yes...but, I think I actually like rimming guys more." Maddie responded. "There's something really hot about the way they go crazy from it...the taboo of it I think really turns me on. A lot of guys have never had their assholes played with at all and they totally freak out at first...it cracks me up every time."

Maddox was now very hard from hearing this. "Fuck...that's really, really fucking hot."

"Yeah? Do you like having your ass rimmed?" She asked him. She ran her hands down his legs a little and massaged his muscles and then back up to play with his hands. He looked pretty good right now.

"Yeah, I do like that." Maddox responded.

"Your turn to admit something super kinky lil' brother...so far I think I've definitely got you beat."

"Okay...hmm...okay, here's something I think might surprise you...I like to taste my own cum sometimes." He said and Maddie felt a jolt run through her wet pussy. She gripped the tops of Maddox's legs as he said this.

"No! Really?! Maybe you ARE on my kinky level!" She said laughing. "That's really fucking sexy," she said to him. "When did you find that out?"

She squirmed up against him and he could tell that she was getting turned on from their conversation just like he was.

"I tasted my cum after playing with myself one day...I actually kind of liked it." He said to her, hardly believing he was actually revealing this deeply held secret to his own surprisingly kinky sister.

"That's totally not weird at all...I lick my fingers ALL THE TIME when I play with myself." Maddie once again put her brother's mind at ease. She was so sexy and it was so easy to talk to her about sex. "Have you ever kissed a girl with your cum still in her mouth?" Maddie asked him excitedly. He shook his head yes and she giggled excitedly from that.

"And I've eaten my cum out of a freshly fucked pussy, too." He said.

This really floored her—she squeezed his hands when he said this. She loved hearing this fact about her brother. She loved cum-play a lot, and she loved when her sexual partners did too. And now she had found out that her sexy baby brother liked to play with cum just like she did. Their kinks continued to mirror each other.