Kinky Sister Kinky Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, mmm, so damn se..." As Maddie breathlessly said this last sentence Maddox found her lips to interrupt her. They kissed for the first time and when they did she moaned into his mouth as her own hand firmly jacked his amazing cock. Maddie was so tight...he couldn't believe how tight her pussy was considering how kinky she seemed to be. They broke apart from their kiss.

"The only thing naughtier than a brother and sister masturbating each other would be like...if she just crawled further up onto his lap and sat on his cock so that it pushed inside of her." Maddox couldn't believe where this was going. His blazing hot sister was talking about riding on his cock.

"Yeah, that would be really, really naughty...if they just started fucking all of a sudden. A sister sitting on her brother's own cock." And he felt her scooting forward now as he pulled his fingers out.

She positioned herself so that his dick was right at her opening and she sat down slowly as Maddox felt the girth of his penis being entering into his sister's sex for the first time ever.

They both moaned loudly as his cock pushed fully into her. She grinded hard on her brother to make sure that he was all the way inside of her. And then she began to slowly ride him as she kept him mostly inside of her. This was fucking hot and they were both completely on fire for each other.

They made out while they enjoyed their first time together.

She brought her lips up to his ear, "You're fucking your sister." She said to him and he groaned in pleasure. Putting it into words made it even hotter.

"Yeah...you like riding your brother's cock?" He responded back to her. She giggled and moaned at the same time. It was the cutest and sexiest little noise he had ever heard. She was so fucking sexy and she hardly even had to try.

"Yeah I REALLY fucking do," she said and she began to ride him a little harder now as a more passionate sort of cowgirl energy kicked in.

Maddie turned him so that he could put his legs on the ground and had him sit in the middle of the futon. She straddled him again and rode him now and they kissed wildly the entire time as they enjoyed their surprisingly desperate outdoor fuck.

"Maddie, I'm not gonna last very long!" Maddox said. He'd never been so turned on by foreplay before. Maddie hadn't either. They were on the edge before they ever started fucking.

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum soon too, brother, don't stop!" She said. Maddox did whatever he could so he could last for her. He continued to thrust up as she rode him hard with complete abandon. All of sudden he felt her shuddering on top of him.

"Fuccck me brother...fuck...fuck your sister! Cum inside me brother, fuck, cum inside me, I want my brother's cum in my pusssssy, UGHHMMFFF!" She moaned and she orgasmed on top of him as she clutched at his back and neck. He felt her nails scratch along his skin as she came hard on his dick, her vaginal muscles clenching and unclenching him.

Maddox felt his own seed rising up through his body as she begged for his brotherly cum. Her naughty words were too much for him to hold out.

"Unngggff Fuck I'm gonna cum don't stop don't stop don't stop!" Maddox begged her now as he began to erupt.

"Yeah brother cum in me I want my brother's cum in my dirty little pussy!" She rode him harder and harder as Maddox felt her pussy muscles gripping onto his dick like a clamp. He exploded inside of his sister's tight pussy lips and they were both groaning loudly together as he filled her up with his cum.

"I'm cummingggg!" He moaned and Maddie pressed his open mouth to hers as she snaked her tongue in and roughly sucked on her brother's mouth all the way through his seeding of her. She was so fucking turned on just from knowing that her brother was filling her up with his sperm. God, this was fucking hot.

Just then the sliding glass door opened on the balcony next to them and Maddie quickly pulled Maddox down onto the futon with her as she put a finger up to her mouth to shush them both. They were giggling in whispers as Maddox's cock was still pressed firmly inside of his sexy sibling's wet opening.

The neighbor was on the phone...another student talking to a parent back home it sounded like. As they talked and walked about their small balcony, Maddox kissed his sister again. He flexed his penis inside her as they lay side by side and she put a hand over her mouth to try to stay quiet as she enjoyed the way her brother's cock felt inside her.

"Let's go inside," she whispered to him, and she crawled off the futon onto the floor as they snuck back into the apartment and closed the door laughing.

Maddie grabbed her brother by the cock and led him into her room as they tumbled onto her bed.

She turned on the TV and grabbed a fancy controller which allowed her to switch the feed over to the internet. With one hand she jacked Maddox off while with the other she navigated to the Pornhub website before handing the controller off to him to pick a porn for them to watch.

"Pick something kinky," she said into his ear as she played with her brother's cock. They were sitting on their knees facing each other even as Maddox tried to navigate to something they'd enjoy. He loved the way his sister's hand felt on his cock as she lightly stroked him.

His sister. He thought about that again.

He had fucked his own sister, and now they were on her bed naked and about to watch porn together—it was surreal, but they were both so amped by it all.

Maddox selected a MMF video that he liked and Maddie purred when she saw what her brother had chosen. The video showed two college aged guys and a bleach blonde stunner all in bed together. The girl had both boys cocks pressed together as she was jacking them off as one. Maddie loved that her brother had picked a bisexual porn to watch and she felt her own pussy stir when the guys leaned over to make out with each other.

As the video progressed into three-way oral sex Maddie jumped off the bed suddenly and ran over to her dresser. She reached into the back of her top drawer and pulled out a pair of small black panties that weren't quite as small as a thong but still hugged her ass tightly. They were frilled around the bottom ridge. Maddox wondered why his sister was putting clothing back on. After she'd pulled the panties up tight she came back to the edge of the bed and reached underneath it.

It was like she'd pulled out a magical treasure chest of wonders. The box was velvet-lined and slightly larger than a shoebox. Maddox immediately recognized it as her sex toy box. Laying neatly organized inside of it were all sorts of pleasurable possibilities. She had various vibrators and dildos of different sizes and anal beads and plugs and clitoral massagers and her much-used, and most-necessary wand—every girls' most vital orgasm bringer.

"Wow sis, that's an impressive collection!" Maddox complimented his sister's box.

"Yeah...I'm a big fan of toys as you can see," Maddie said, carefully studying her baby brother's face as he looked at all of her toys and especially her dildos.

"Do you see a dildo that you like?" Maddie asked him, biting her lip a little as her hand ran past her nipple herself.

Maddox ran his hands over a couple of the dildos she had. Her smallest one was probably five inches...her largest must've been nine. She also had a double-ended dildo which was probably around twelve inches long.

Maddox carefully ran his hands over the dildos. He wondered if she was going to use one on him. He was nervous, but also suddenly very excited at the thought of what might be coming.

He finally chose a realistic silicone cock that felt almost real to the touch. It had a slight curve towards a nice sized helmet head and even two plush balls at the ring of its base.

"Mmmm, that's one of my favorites too!" Maddie said.

There was a small moment of silence that hung between them, even with the moans of the porn in the background.

"Can I fuck you with it?" Maddie finally asked. Maddox looked at his sister and felt his heartbeat quickening again. He paused as he considered her request and he felt that familiar tingle of his asshole that seemed to connect directly to the nerve-endings of his cock. He was so turned on by all of this.

"Yeah," he said, almost like it was an out-of-body experience. He figured she would be using her hand to do this—to hold the dildo, but then she surprised him again.

She grabbed it from him and he realized for the first time that it wasn't just underwear she was wearing. Maddie moved the fabric slightly to reveal a hidden O-ring stitched firmly into the high-quality material. This was a strap-on harness.

His sister was wearing a strap-on harness.

Fuck.

It was one of those higher-end RodeoH harnesses that were out there that actually just looked like cute panties. Maddox had seem them rarely before on the internet while scrolling through different Tumblrs and porn sites that he liked to get off to. It was the type of strap-on that was sexy because it actually fit and looked hot on a girl—not some forest of straps with a loose-fitting prop that always seemed so disconnected from the actual wearer's body when used in porn. This was a kind of sexually explicit connected tissue, designed for both physical and mental stimulation.

He watched as his sister stretched the durable elastic ring around the silicone cock as it became an instant appendage sticking out from her body. She smiled at him as she played with the cock a little in her hands, running her hands over it as if she could feel the sensations in her own body—her hands both gripping the cock caused her breasts to push together and up towards her baby brother and the whole scene carried an immediately naughty deviance. She was seducing him with every little move she made.

"Lay down on your stomach and face the TV," she told him with a bit more command in her voice now.

On the screen the girl was helping one of the guys slide his freshly lubed bareback dick into his buddy's ass while she slowly jacked off the receiver's own responding hardness. Maddox watched his sister slide around to sit on the back of his legs as she reached back into the box and grabbed a bottle of lube. He gasped as he felt the cool liquid being squeezed onto his exposed buns and down his crack. Maddie ran the liquid over his hole with her fingers and Maddox could feel his shortened breath escaping nervously as he felt his sisters soft digits spreading the liquid around his opening. She took one finger and lightly circled his hole and Maddox gasped again when he felt her dip a finger into his ass.

"Mmmm, that's a good boy," she said, and Maddox loved that. She was totally into this just as much as he was and they were both completely turned on at seeing each other react to this kind of kink.

When he was fully lubed up and she had pushed a good amount into his ass with her fingers to make sure he was a little looser, he felt her scoot up his legs and place the head of the cock right at his anus as the bottom frills of her panties tickled his cheeks. She spread his buns wide as he felt the head of the cock press against his puckered hole.

"Have you ever done this before?" Maddie asked him as she lay down a little on his back to point the dildo at the correct angle.

"No...I've had a girl use toys on my ass before...but I've never actually been fucked by a girl like...wearing a strap-on...but it's one of my biggest fantasies." He admitted.

"That's really sexy, brother," and as she said that he felt her press the cock into his ass for the first time. It slid in past the helmet easily thanks to the generous amount of lube on him. He moaned loudly as his sister's cock slowly pushed further into him.

"Just breath and relax your ass...don't clench...trust me once it's all the way in it'll start to feel better." Maddie continued to slowly push the cock into her brother as her legs finally pushed flush against his ass.

Maddox felt her lips drag over the muscles of his back and his neck as she began to finally pull the cock out and then slide back in. She was barely pulling out...maybe an inch or two, before sliding firmly all the way back inside of him. His moans were hot and needy.

She was getting incredibly wet just from fucking him.

"MMmmmm, sexy brother, letting his sister take his ass like this. So hot, baby." She said to him, and she felt him quiver a little under her as she continued her slow assault.

Maddox felt himself starting to calm down a little and the hurt quickly subsided into a healthy combo of pleasure and pain—but the good kind of pain—the type of pain that makes the brain shut the fuck up for once and just go with things.

Maddie noticed her brother's ass was starting to arch up to meet her thrusts. He was really getting into it.

"You like your sister's cock fucking your ass, don't you brother?" She asked him and she was pulling further out of him now before lunging back in with a purpose.

"Yessss, fucckkk," he moaned to her. She loved hearing her brother moan from being fucked—what a kinky little slut he was being for her—it was such a huge turn-on.

On the TV, the boys were fucking doggy style while the girl slid under them to suck the bottom's cock while he was pounded.

Maddox watched the debauchery in front of him while giving up his own hole to his sister's forceful pumps. She lay down fully on him as she began to pound him hard with the powerful up and down thrusts of her own booty on top of his—the cock bouncing into the backs of his bowels with a meaty slapping noise each time she took him anew.

"Do you like watching that guy fuck that other guy?" She asked him as they watched the porn together.

"Ughhh, yessss," Maddox grunted even as he was being taken by her deliberately harder thrusts.

"You wish you were the guy being fucked, don't you? You like thinking about taking a real cock up your ass, don't you, brother?" She said to him and he was rock hard against the bed as she said these things, his penis smashed into the bed as pre-cum smudged the sheets below him.

"Fuck yes!" Maddox moaned.

"Mmmm, brother, can you imagine taking a nice, big, cock...up this slutty, perfect ass of yours?" She asked him again as her lips came up to nibble his ear as she teased him. It was clear she was really getting into the role and he was absolutely enthralled by her sudden seductiveness. She was calling his ass slutty and he really liked that. Fuck.

"Yes, fuck yes, Mmmm, fuckhggn, fuggghh, Mmmfff," he moaned in approval at her fantasy world-building as he was loving the way her dildo was spreading him open.

Maddox turned his head to the side as the video became an afterthought to the pleasure of his prostate being milked by his very own sister. Her closet door was mirrored and he could see the reflection of them on the bed, her sexy body bouncing up and down on top of his as her ass thrust up and down with each new plow.

It was so damned sexy to watch it happen in their reflection—an entirely different type of porn now playing out.

Maddie took special care to take her brother's ass like she had been taken by some of the impressive tools in her own sexual-awakening past. She wanted him to have the full-on experience of a good fucking, and by the way he was moaning into her bed sheets she could tell that he was enjoying the way she maneuvered her girl cock in his sexy butt—and her brother did have a surprisingly sexy butt. She enjoyed plundering his depths. She loved taking him.

"Roll over," she said to him as she pulled her cock out suddenly.

Maddox rolled over and she pushed his legs up so that they were wrapped around her middle. She massaged his crack again with the toy's helmet head and squirted more lube onto his hole to keep the slippery sex going. He moaned as she pushed the large appendage back inside of him. She was sitting up now on her knees fucking him and her hands came down to wrap around his cock and balls.

"Such a good little SLUT...I can't believe you take your sister's cock so good!" She smiled wickedly at her brother as she said these teasing things to him. He moaned at the way her hands thrust up and down over his throbbing penis. She was so completely in control of this experience. He was so close to cumming.

She found a fast rhythm now and didn't stop. She could tell by the way his face was frozen in a tangled mess of ecstasy that he was about to blow.

"Ugghhh...don't stop, don't fucking stop." He groaned now.

"Yeah brother?" She sweetly encouraged, her legs a dominant piston of his anal pleasure.

"Uggh...fuck...don't stop Maddie—don't stop—don't stop—don't stop don't stop don't stop." He was begging her now and she complied with the most rigorous lunges of consistency. She had moaned just like that before when she was being taken and on the verge of orgasm.

"Yeah, such a good slut...such a good little slut for your sister's BIG. FAT. COCK." Each word was said at the same time that the dildo would bottom out inside of him.

"FughIm gonnacum fuckohmygod Imgonnacum!" Maddox was shaking as he walked a tightrope between his mental and physical pleasure.

Maddie was very grateful in that moment that she was good about never skipping leg day. The power of her lean and curvy lower body muscles flexed and un-flexed as she pounded her brother's asshole in the naughtiest way she knew how—she fucked him like a seasoned pro—she fucked him in ways that she had been fucked before—accessed that knowledge and put it in play. She was absolutely splitting him in two and she timed her hand on his cock to match her prostate-milking hip thrusts as the dildo absolutely obliterated his buns and robbed him of his strap-on virginity.

"Yeah brother...cum for me...show me how much you LOVE being fucked...take my big COCK, Maddox! Show me what a COCKSLUT you are, baby brother! Cum on your sister's cock!"

And that was all he could take. Maddie felt her brother's cock swell in her hand and then his cum came bursting out in squirt after squirt of thick, creamy spunk. Maddie had turned her brother into the most productive cow at the dairy farm he was cumming so much.

The sperm splashed out onto his chest and neck and even roped across his chin. He came a good seven or eight times before it began to slowly trickle out with those last shuddering bubbles of fun juice. Maddie expertly slowed her hand to completely milk the last few droplets of her brother's seed out onto her hand as she kept the strap-on pushed all the way in to the deepest part of his ass. A single strand of hair fell over her sweaty face as her brother stared up at his stupidly sexy sister.

She fell down on him now and they made out ravenously. She licked down his body and collected his cum in her mouth and then came back up to push it into his lips and onto his tongue. The sinfully sticky liquid was everywhere.

Maddox felt her fingers collecting his warm splooge from his chest while they kissed and then she'd pause and slowly push them into their mouths to be cleaned. He licked and sucked his sister's salty digits as his ass throbbed from the silicone cock still firmly lodged deep within his bowels as his legs were still wrapped around her waist.

He couldn't remember the last time he had cum that hard, if ever.

"MMmmmm...fuck! That was so fucking hot!" Maddie said as she finished sharing her brother's cum with him in another delectable smooch. He watched her as she took some of his seed and rubbed it into her breasts as his kinky sister came fully to life in front of him. She lightly thrust her hips back and forth with a smile knowing how sensitive his ass probably was at that moment. He gasped again in her control. Then finally, she slowly pulled the huge dildo out of him inch by inch and watched him close his eyes as the helmet head finally popped out of his hole with a slosh. It was covered in his juices and she loved it. He really had let her fuck him completely.