Kinky Sister Kinky Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would it be weird if I sat on your lap while we talked? I'm feeling the need for more human contact and I'm really enjoying this conversation we're having." Maddie asked earnestly. Maddox immediately resituated his legs so that they were in front of him as Maddie sat on his upper thighs with her legs around his waist. She wasn't directly against his cock but his hard-on was very close to where her thinly clad buns were now pressed against his inner legs as she sat on him in a lazy straddle.

"This talk is making me really horny, what about you?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I'm super fucking horny right now." Maddox replied. For some reason it wasn't weird at all—just a strangely marvelous moment of intimacy between an incredibly close brother and sister. They were both admitting how turned on they were. The weed had definitely helped with that as their brains were feeling both mellowed and a little delirious.

"Okay good, I'm glad I'm not the only one," Maddie said and he felt her grind against him just a little bit though it was almost imperceptible.

She sat with her butt mostly on the futon as she settled in front of him with their crotches pressed very closely together.

"It's your turn to admit something kinky." Maddox said to her as she enjoyed feeling her brother's body close to hers.

"Hmmm, I like to eat cum a lot too, just like my little brother apparently," and they both laughed as she teased him. "I don't just like to eat it though...I like to play with it...I like being cum on...I like spreading cum all over my body and being slutty with it. I like seeing the way guys respond when I'm super slutty with their cum. It drives them crazy." Maddox's cock throbbed as his cute sister talked about her love of cum. It was almost too much to handle this new knowledge of her.

"That's really fucking hot, Maddie, like, holy fuck that's hot." Maddox said, as he felt his boner stretching against his boxers and shorts. He imagined cumming all over her pretty face. "So how slutty are you with cum exactly? Would you ever let multiple guys cum on you at once? Or like... have you ever fantasized about being the center of attention in a gangbang? What do they call that again...bukkake?" He asked breathlessly now. He couldn't believe he was actually asking his sister about bukkake.

Maddie bit her lip when he said this. "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm telling my own brother this...yeah, actually I HAVE fantasized about that. I'd really love that. But not anything crazy...maybe like...three or four guys...or, I dunno MAYBE five or six if I was really horny. I don't want to drown!" She laughed and Maddox laughed with her, "but yeah, the idea of being fucked by a bunch of guys and then having them all cum on me like a total fucking slut turns me on a LOT. Fuck. Yes. Please." She laughed as she said it, thought it was a sexy laugh.

"Damn Maddie...that's amazing. What about with another girl at the same time?" Maddox asked her.

"What do you mean?" Maddie asked, excitedly. She grinded her hips a little on him as their talk slid down the slippery slopes of verbal foreplay.

"Like, you know, hooking up with another girl while the guys came on you. Like, if you and another girl were being dominated together."

"YESSSS...fuck, yes, that would be really fucking sexy. Like, getting to make out with a super sexy chick while they were cumming on our faces and lips, that would be...wow...I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She said.

"Holy fuck sis, you really ARE kinky." Maddox said to her. He was a steel bar of hardness in his shorts now. He couldn't believe that his sister was this wild and he had never known about it, or that she had just told him she was wet for that matter.

"Or..." Maddie began now, "I also think it would be hot with another guy...a guy that likes cumplay...that would be sexy too...like if we were both in the gangbang being dominated together—I think that would be really hot. To see another guy playing with cum and kissing me with cum...so fucking sexy." As she said this she stared into her brother's eyes to judge his reaction. She wanted to gage just how kinky he was—and she felt his cock throb forward a little and brush against her thigh. He seemed to be turned on by her crazy scenario—she was really soaking through her panties now.

"Your turn brother," She said as she scooted closer so that she was pressed against his boner completely now. Her legs closed tighter around his waist when she felt the large hard-on sticking up from his shorts—"Oh My God, my brother has a big dick," she thought to herself—the convo had definitely gotten him just as riled and she couldn't believe how large he felt below her.

"Hmmm, I don't know if I have any other big kinks to confess to...you've heard about most of my crazier ones..." he reasoned.

"Let's see," Maddie interrupted, "You're horny all the time, you have lots of sex-toy experience, you like having your ass played with, you like to eat cum, what about your fantasies? What dirty things do you still want to try that you haven't tried yet?"

The question caught him by surprise. He had so many fantasies. His mind was constantly dreaming up new and interesting sexual sexcapades when he jacked off. But right now he couldn't stop thinking about his sister's lithesome body draped over his and pressing against his confined hardness.

"What type of porn do you watch? That might be an easier way to think about it." She led him now. She knew she was distracting him with her bare legs and her ass in his lap.

"I like threesome porn, lesbian porn, assplay porn." He said.

"Mmm, what kind of assplay porn?" She asked.

"Fingering, ummm...sometimes strapon...or like, when a girl plays with a guy's prostate to make him cum." He heard the words and couldn't believe he was admitting it out loud, even as he said it. Maddie felt her pussy tingle when she heard him admit to this. This was all going in the right direction.

"Strapon porn, huh?" She asked him. "So...have you ever been fucked by a strapon?" He shook his head no this time and she smiled in a dangerous sort of way at him. She was flirting.

"But I like the idea of it...it's definitely a fantasy," he said, and she could tell he was thinking about it then.

"Oh my God, that's just so fucking hot and honest...I love that you can tell me that. I feel super close to you right now, Maddox." She said. He leaned over and kissed his sister on the forehead. Her skin felt soft and warm in the glow of the evening air.

"Have you watched shemale porn?" She asked him, and he nodded his head yes. She grinded her body against his a little now as they spoke. She placed her hands behind her on his legs to steady herself as she slowly moved her hips in a slow circle on his crotch. "That's really fucking hot, brother."

"Okay...and...have you ever watched bisexual porn?" She asked him. And he shook his head yes again.

"Yeah...I can't believe I'm tellin' you this but yeah, I totally have," he was so fucking turned on. She was grinding on his hard-on and he loved the way her body felt on his.

"Mmmm, yessssssss, I loveeeeeee bi porn! It's so fucking sexy!!" She said with the naughtiest glee in her voice. Her brother was literally her sexual duplicate when it came to their kinks and she was loving every second of this back and forth they were engaged in.

"Have you watched..." and she paused a little, and brought her mouth up to his ear as he felt his entire body tremble a little from her warm breath against his skin, "gay porn?" She finished.

He looked at his sister and her mischievous grin as she backed away to read his expression. He shook his head slowly yes. She gasped a little out loud as her eyebrows shot up.

"Fuck...you're totally kinky just like me, aren't you?" She asked him now.

"Yeah...it must run in our blood, Sis," he told her, and she smiled at him.

"I'm really fucking horny...would it be weird if I played with myself while we talked?" She asked him, and he almost laughed out loud.

"No! That's not weird at all, that's hot...do you mind if I join you? I'm really hard from all this sex talk." He asked, and she was very excited now.

"PLEASE, don't let me masturbate alone here." She said to him.

"How do you wanna do this?" He asked her. She hopped up from the futon and he watched as she hooked her thumbs into her underwear and dropped them to the floor of the balcony. He could briefly see the top of her mound with a small patch of dark brunette hair that she kept neatly trimmed, before her shirt fell back down. She was ridiculously sexy—a college fantasy girl in every sense of the definition. And to think, he wanted to go on a fucking road trip.

A fucking road trip.

It was his turn now. He stood up from the futon as she sat down and she licked her lips as she saw his eight inch soda can flop into being before her very eyes as he pulled his shorts and boxers off. Her brother was packing an incredible penis. She saw the thick vein that ran down and off to the side as his cock curved just slightly to the left. It looked very fucking tasty—a lollipop dick if their ever was one—the type of dick you see flop out and immediately want to have shoved into your mouth. She had to force herself not to stare for too long or to dive for it with her mouth for that matter. She wanted to suck on him badly all of sudden—the sort of intense oral fixation that can often accompany a quickly rising horniness.

"Fuck bro, I had no idea that thing was in our house growing up! I might've snuck over into your bedroom a couple of times when my vibrator ran out of batteries!" She joked with him and he laughed back but he didn't miss the implication, and she didn't actually know if she was joking.

He quickly sat back down and they reassumed their position with Maddie's legs straddled over his waist as she propped herself up with a hand behind her as her other hand went down to trace the lips of her pussy. Maddox couldn't believe how hot his sister looked in just a t-shirt with her legs spread out over his own like that. He brought his hand down to slowly jack his cock as they got as close as they could without their crotches actually touching. They were masturbating together now as they faced each other.

"What other crazy fantasies do you have, my kinky, kinky sister?" He said as he began to slowly jack himself off as the two siblings watched each other with a slowly smoldering sort of lust.

"I like anal sex a lot." She told him. She was rubbing her wet pussy slow for him. She could see how his eyes watched her as she dragged her fingers slowly through her wet folds.

"What else?" He asked.

"I like Daddy porn." She said to him. Maddox raised his eyebrows as she said this.

"Like, porn we're they're pretending to be a father and daughter?" Maddox asked. Maddie gave him a naughty smile and nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Yeah, even though the naughtier part of me wants them to be actually be related...I swear I'm so fucked up in the kink department." She giggled, red in the face at all of these confessions she was lobbing at her little brother. Their embarrassment levels were dropping though the more they played with themselves and the hornier they both got. Soon the admissions felt good. It was nice to be able to lay themselves bare.

"Yeah...I like that kinda porn too," he said to her. "A daughter being slutty for her Daddy. Super hot."

"I like incest porn in general," Maddie said to him, and now she was really starting to be honest.

Maddox felt his cock bulge in his fist when she said that. 'Incest porn'. That could mean a lot of things.

"Yeah, me too," Maddox said. He loved incest porn. He loved how naughty it was. He loved the depravity.

"Yeah?" Maddie asked with one eyebrow cocked.

"Yeah," Maddox said.

"Like...if I'm being totally honest with you...I think brother-sister porn is really hot too," she was so wet when she said this out loud. She couldn't believe she'd actually admitted this fact to her brother while they masturbated together on her patio balcony only inches away from each other.

"Yeah...that is really fucking hot," Maddox agreed. He'd jacked off to those very same kinds of videos and sex stories online.

"I think because it's so naughty...so forbidden...that's what makes it hot. Like, a brother and sister having sex is just so wrong that it...I dunno..."

"Makes it even sexier," Maddox cut her off.

"Yeah," Maddie agreed, "that's totally it." She moved her legs a little further up to wrap around his waist. Now when her hand rubbed down her pussy it would hit up against Maddox's own hand as he jacked himself. Maddox noticed his sister's soft hand touching his and it turned him on even more—they were mutually masturbating in the closest position possible now. She was so close to touching his cock. They were in such a confined space of intimacy and he loved the way her soft legs held onto his sides and held him.

"Do you have specific fantasies of how it would happen?" Maddox asked her now. It was clear they'd both been down this road before in their sexual fantasy histories. Every spank bank had a detailed deposit history.

"Yeah...I've imagined lots of different ways it would happen." Maddie replied now.

"Incest porn, in general? Or brother-sister porn?" Maddox asked her to clarify. They were both going so slowly as they played with themselves, really enjoying the way each new sentence was building the shared mood.

"Brother-sister porn," Maddie confirmed, she moaned a little as her finger pushed against her clit.

"Yeah...so how would it happen?" Maddox asked her.

"Like...if they were sleeping together naked for some reason and during the night he rolled over and his cock pushed into her pussy and then they woke up and just started fucking." She explained one of her many fantasies.

"MMmmm, that's hot...yeah I like that one," Maddox had thought of that particular scenario before. "What else?"

"Hmmm...if he had his hands injured from something and he needed help using the restroom or showering or something...like a sister needing to clean her brother up while his arms are in casts or something like that..."

"Yeah and then sexual things happen...I've thought about that too—there's a really hot story like that on Literotica that I jack off to." His cock was so hard as he said this. It was absolutely torturing Maddie as she watched her brother playing with his engorged tool. She wanted to sit on it. She wanted to rub it on her face. She wanted to gag on it.

"Oh my God! I've read that story...I've literally played with myself to that same story! So...you like Literotica, huh lil bro?? Of course you do!" She said—it was amazing how sexually similar they were turning out to be.

"Yeah I love Literotica—so much more satisfying than porn a lot of the time—better payoff if I wanna really cum hard, ya know?" He said this so casually now as he jacked himself off in front of his sexy sister while watching her play with her clit in front of him.

Maddox chimed in again, "Or what about where there is a mistaken identity—like one of them goes to bed drunk thinking they're gonna fuck someone else...but it's their brother or sister in bed instead and they end up fucking them and then by the time they realize the mistaken identity they're too turned on to stop."

"Oh my god! I've totally had that fantasy we're like the same damn person, Maddox." Maddie smile at him but it was a nervous and excited smile. She was horny. He was horny. They were both getting closer to the edge of whatever this razorblade was.

"I've also thought about the idea of sister blackmail..." He started.

"Mmmm, how does that one go?" Maddie asked, intrigued. She rubbed her fingers hard over her aroused hood.

Maddox jacked his cock slowly as he spoke another fantasy into life and he could see his sister sneaking glances at his hardness, "Like, the sister has something on the brother that the parent's would disown him for...or even better the brother has something on the sister...like...he discovers she has videos of herself fucking on a porn website or something."

Maddie's smile disappeared all of a sudden as her breath caught in her chest. She studied her brother's face carefully. He looked sexy and evil and devious all at once.

"And the brother confronts the sister with an ultimatum...and says something like..."

Maddie cut him off, "He says something like...If you don't do whatever I tell you to you to do, I'm going to show all of these videos to Mom and Dad." The lines were all beginning to blur now.

"Yeah, exactly." Maddox said. He scooted forward a little bit now and their fingers touched again. Maddie felt his balls touch her inner thigh. She was actually feeling her brother's privates. This was getting intense.

"And so she agrees of course, because he holds all the power now." Maddox said. He was directing lasers into his sister's sultry eyes now. She was hungry for this script that they were co-writing.

"Yeah, and she realizes that she already knows what it is he wants...he doesn't even have to say anything." When Maddie said this, Maddox took his hand off of his cock and just allowed it to stand up from his body, pulsing seductively.

"No, he doesn't have to say anything at all." Maddox said, and as he did, he watched Maddie bring her hand up as she grabbed her brother's cock for the first time ever. They both held their breath now and didn't say anything for a moment. Their hearts were pounding out of their chests with sexual excitement.

Maddox enjoyed the way his sister's hand felt wrapped around his throbbing cock. She slowly began to jack him off as she pulled her pussy up further so that were closer together. His balls were pressed up against her pussy lips as she jacked him. Everything was wet and hard and soft all at the same time.

She slowly worked him in her smooth hands and Maddox felt as her fingers ran all over his tool taking in his size and hardness as she lingered in obsessive exploration.

"I guess that would be pretty hot," Maddie said, as she continued giving her brother a hand-job right there in the moonlight of her balcony.

"Mmmmm, Yeah," Maddox agreed, as he moaned with her touch, loving the way her hand felt as she glided up and down his boner.

"Okay...I've got a hot one," Maddie began, still playing with him, "what if a brother and sister are sitting out on a patio at night talking about sex when they both get so high and horny that they start masturbating together and then the brother tricks his sister into giving him a handjob?" She smiled as she said this to him, even as he felt her hand squeeze his cock as she jacked him off with a slow rhythm.

"Mmm, that sounds like a really hot one...but definitely unrealistic," Maddox joked.

"It definitely sounds very unrealistic,"Maddie agreed, and also really naughty. Like...really, really forbidden," she continued suggestively.

"Yeah...a sister should definitely NOT be giving her brother a handjob...that is a definite no-no." Maddox said, and Maddie continued to thrust his cock through her hands. "That would be as bad as a brother taking his fingers and pushing them inside of his sister's pussy."

And when he said that Maddie watched her brother's hand come up as he rubbed her pussy and then pushed two of his fingers into her exposed wetness. Maddie moaned as her brother began to finger her softly. He had one finger inside her and he was pushing it slowly in and out as she worked up a lather for him.

"Fuckkk...yeah, that would be so fucking naughty." She said and they were very close to each other now—their words escaping into the tiny space between their lips.

"Really fucking naughty, but also, Mmm...really fucking sexy," Maddox said.