All Comments on 'Kinky Virgins: Feminization'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LuganisLuganisalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Hi, I read the 3 stories in a row...

I have to say that up to the last page is almost credible, but what happens after the sex shop, is hard to believe, even for a couple with a really strong relationship. Growing from being virgins to cross-dressing, pegging and snowballing in the same day is to much. Even for a submissive & Kinky person.

On the other hand, doing cross-dressing without a wig, is really unbelievable...

I like the pace and the idea and is definitely worth a continuation to find out the evolution of this “new” relationship. Is Chris going to be a cuckold, become bi or gay, will Amber or Renee’s cousin, join them? Or, is this is a Kinky relationship (that evolved extremely fast) between 2 friends/lovers only?

SubtleDevianceSubtleDevianceover 5 years agoAuthor
Luganis

Yeah, I agree it moved pretty fast after the second one. I was trying to slow play it and when I wasn't getting the response I expected from the first two I sped to the end. I would have slowly built to that point to make it more realistic but I was eager to finish what I had in mind, which actually was supposed to be a one-parter. I'll do better in the future to gauge what it'll take to go from point A to point B and decide whether I'm willing to do it the right way or not at all. Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you liked it.

IgneeldragonIgneeldragonabout 5 years ago
A little disappointed

I don’t really like this character concept,I thought it’ll going to be them go to vacation having spa and massage things like that.

I also want to see they’re lust and love to each other

I hope you can wrote that in the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.