All Comments on 'Kinky Wednesday'

by StillStroking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wont be 'fun' until Sid shares his wife, but only if she is good looking.

Otherwise, well, he is still a cuckold

Peekaboo702Peekaboo702over 8 years ago
Needs something

Loved the idea and the visual. Needs more dialog from her, but otherwise was fun to read. A proofread would have been beneficial but I still got the point. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IT HAD BEEN MY ULTIMATE SEX FANTASY TO SHARE MY WIFE WITH A FRIEND OF MINE IN A MFM ACTION

It was not always the same friend but it always was a very, very good friend of mine whom i could trust with my life.

When my wife & i spent 6 months in an isolated mining community in Northern Canada, my dream came true: my best best buddy from the Army Reserve spent there 4 weeks on business. (I knew from the shower room that his dock was XXL.) The love and bond between my wife and me grew even stronger after that.

I am not a sick fuck, but i do admit i am a tad crazier than most guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy Kinky Day Indeed

Sharing your wife with a friend is s great way to spend a day! Great story! Wish I was your lucky friend!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Massage

Yeah, smart guy, you can totally massage your balls to squeeze more cum out. It ain't a tube of toothpaste. Good thing you don't have to be smart to post a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now that she is a full blown whore - she’ll never be home

The only kink he will be getting in the future is the one from jerking off alone so much. Now that he has turned his wife into a slut she will he spreading her legs for anyone. He will be alone soon but don’t worry she might give you something. (I bet the health department will be happy to see you again)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous