Kinky Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuuck" is again the only word.

"Suck his balls, C'mon suck em' you sexy bitch!" She scratches my balls with her long sharp painted nails in approval, and slides her wet tongue hard up against my friends sack. Up and down from the tip of his cock, down to the bottom of his cum churning balls.

"You sexy bitch!" I grunt.

Watching my wife with her face deep in my friends crotch licking and sucking on his balls and furiously stroking hard on my cock, has me close to cumming.

"C'mon its my turn, suck my balls Honey". She looks up at me with her face still in Sid's lap, one of his cum bloated balls deep in her sucking mouth. Sid is moaning, my wife's hot mouth all over his nuts.

"C'mon suck on mine" I plead again. She responds by sliding Sid's hard dick into her mouth. Now she's teasing me, sexily taking my friends dick past her lips slowly into her throat, and then back up to the tip.

"Fuuuck" Sid grunts. She's looking straight into my eyes as she plunges her sexy mouth down hard on his cock again and again. I'm ready to explode with her hand wrapped around my thick cock, she knows I'm enjoying the perverted show.

I'm watching my wife's sexy mouth working on my friend's hard dick, up and down on his cock her mouth seems relentless, sucking and sucking at the cum rising from his sack. I interrupt the show.

"Give me that sexy fucking mouth!" Grabbing her by the shoulder, I pull her off Sid's near exploding dick. My own cock is hard and throbbing as I roughly shove my wife's face into my lap.

"Suck em good" Thrusting my shaved balls up towards her mouth again and again rubbing them against her open wet mouth. My cock resting on her face as she's sucking greedily on balls looking up at me, I keep grinding my balls up and down.

"Hold out your tongue" I grab hold of her head, Sid's dick being stroked as he watches me slide my pre-cum dripping cock up and down on her outstretched tongue. He's got his fingers inside her little shorts rubbing her wet pussy, her sexy mouth buried deep in my lap.

"C'mon lets move on" I reluctantly say, watching as my wife is still sucking my cum filled nuts and scratching at my friends balls with her long nails.

"Yeah! good idea!" My wife agrees pointing at her pussy. "I need something in here soon!" she smiles.

Not letting her hands from our hard cocks, I put the truck back into gear. Driving slowly through the road winding through the campground, my wife keeps slowly jacking-off both of our cocks.

"Fuck that feels good" pushing my crotch up hard against her fist. Looking over to Sid and my wife's hand stroking dick.

"How's it going Sid!? I ask, her hand still gripping his cock.

"Pretty fucking good" he laughs. We all laugh.

"Put those things away for a minute!" she says as she releases our cocks. Both of us are ready to splash cum all over the dashboard! Driving up to the exit of the campground and on to the highway, Sid and I both force our cum dripping hard-ons back into our pants. But not for long.

The three of us are horny as hell. Sid and I both have one hand between my wife's legs, which my little horny slut has spread wide letting us grope at her hot cunt. I don't drive for 5 minutes until we cross over the river, I pull the truck over and under a bridge right across from the campground. Under the bridge in sight of the campers on the other side of the river, my wife and I get out of the truck. Turning her around and bending over the seat of the truck, I push her forward, towards Sid still sitting inside. She hurries to undo her shorts and expose her perfect ass to me, as my friend is pulling his dick out and is already shoving it into her mouth.

"This is what you need you little slut" I'm stroking my cock, staring lustfully at her exposed cunt as she works her mouth up and down my friends hard-on. Rubbing my fingers across her wet slit, it's wetter then the river were standing next to!

"Fuck Honey! your pussy is like a puddle! " Looking over to Sid, he's now holding the back of my wife's head and giving her mouth a good hard fucking. My hard-on is raging, the big head of my dick pushing against the slippery slit of my wife's little pussy. Thrusting my hips forward I ram my cock hard balls deep into her tight box.

"MMMMmmmm" Escapes from her mouth, still full of my friends spit covered cock.

"Ugghhhhh" again as I drive my 9 hard inches deep into her cunt dripping with her juices and holding it there.

"Suck that dick Honey!" keeping my dick buried deep in her hot cunt, jamming into it with hard short strokes.

Talking dirty to my wife as we're fucking and calling her my little slut, turns both of us on. I'm pretty sure my friend doesn't mind me telling my wife to suck his dick!

"C'mon little slut, suck it" My raging dick is slamming into her hot pussy bent over the truck seat, my friend is holding the back of her head forcing his cock deeper down her throat.

"Fuuuuuck yeah!" He starts giving her mouth the same short hard strokes I'm giving her dripping pussy. My wife pinned between our two assaulting cocks looks so fucking hot, I can feel the cum surging in my balls again. All that comes from my wife is muffled moans and grunts of pleasure as she gives my friend some of the best deep throat I've seen. Up and down her throat slides easily on his spit slickened cock. Pulling her mouth completely off his prick it's rock hard and pointing straight up towards the trucks roof. Still with my dick deep in her pussy, I reach forward and shove her mouth roughly back down on his pulsing dick.

"C'mon slut! keep sucking that dick!" My words urge her on. She starts running her slutty little tongue all over his hard dick and down to his ball sack, coaxing the hot white cum inside. Keeping my hand on the back of her head, my own cum is ready to fill her wet sweet pussy as I drive my dick in and out hard against her cunt. She's grunting from the force of the assault from both ends. I'm almost there, trying hard not to cum as I watch my hard dick shiny with cunt juice plowing into pussy and her working my friends cock with her sexy mouth. Pounding away, I can feel the cum building in my balls.

Shooting cum again and again deep into her tight cunt, and my friend filling her mouth with globs of white juice. The thoughts are building in my head like the cum in my balls! I decide to stop. Looking down at my shiny wet cock as I withdraw it from her slippery cunt, It's pulsing and looks red and angry! My wife's juices are all over my dick and dripping from her cunt down her legs.

"Let's move on!" I pant.

Breathing hard and slapping her on the ass. She still has the head of Sid's prick somewhere down her throat as I'm pulling my jeans up. I'm slowly stroking by cock staring at my slutty wife. She's bent over the truck seat, her shorts are down around her knees her wet cunt exposed to the sun. Sid had pulled up her top to expose her sexy tits and he's still is fucking her face.

Taking her mouth off Sid's dick, she holds it in her hand stroking it slowly. Looking back over her shoulder at me jacking on my cock.

"Did you cum? She asks me with a smile.

"Fuck No!, I just want to get this show on the road! We have more stops to make!" She's looks at my friends hard dick as she strokes it with a few more slow hard strokes.

"Put it away for now." she tells him. Again my friend and I cram our dripping dicks back into our jeans, and watch my wife as she wiggles back into her shorts and pulls her top down back over her tits.

"Fuck! your so fucking hot" Sid says as she slides up beside him. I get in the truck squeezing her tight between my friend and I, and start back to the highway. Didn't look back to see if anybody saw the slutty act, but what a show they missed!

Back on the highway and it's not two minutes, and all I can think about is where the three of us can stop so my friend and I can really give my slutty wife another good fucking. Sid hasn't had his dick in my wife's little cunt yet, and as I'm driving along I'm thinking this is going to be his lucky day!

Just ahead a couple of other cars and a Semi Truck are stopped on the highway at a railway crossing. We pull in behind the stopped traffic as the train gets to the crossing.

"I need my dick stroked again!" telling my wife, as I'm pulling my pants down to my knees.

"Pull your cock out Sid!" the words are hardly past my lips and his jeans are around his knees, his hard cock already pointing straight up to the roof. Rhonda's staring down at our big cocks, as she takes our dicks in each hand and starts pounding them with hard strokes.

"Fuck Yeah!" I encourage her.

"Now grab our balls you little bitch!" Sliding her hand deep into my crotch, she pulls at my churning ball sack with aggressive tugs. I assume she is doing the same to my friend as I hear him grunting in pleasure.

"Fuck thats so good honey, scratch our balls with your sexy nails". She grabs my sack with her nails and slowly pulls at my balls, dragging her nails all the way up to the tip of my oozing cock.

"Fuuuuck" Sid grunts in perverted pleasure as his horny cock is getting the same treatment.

"Fuuuck is right!" I grunt as well! Looking over to Sid and he's grabbing at my wife's tits through her top.

"Show us your tits" I Tell my wife. She lets go of our dicks just long enough to release her sexy tits.

"C'mon! keep stroking our cocks!" My wife grabs my friends hard dick then mine and resumes her cock pounding. My friend and I have our hands all over her, spreading her legs and grabbing roughly at her cunt and bare titties. Again I can feel the cum building, surging deep in my balls and needing release. My cum boiling from the small slit in the head of my pulsing dick and spilling over my wife's hand as she strokes hard at my friends cock as he shoots globs of cum into the air and on to her lap, would be nice. But No! We still need to give her a good fucking!

The traffic ahead of us starts to pull away, I hadn't noticed the train pass.

"Put those things away!" My wife says reluctantly pulling her hand from our dicks.

"No! Keep stroking" grabbing her hand and placing it back on my dick.

"I can drive and get a hand job" My wife again grabs hold of our two hard pricks and starts with slow strokes.

She smiles. "Just be careful! Keep your eyes on the road!".

"Fuuuuuck" my friend says, staring down at his own hard cock again being stroked by my beautiful wife.

"Yeah keep your eyes on the road!" he jokes.

We drive for another ten or so miles with my wife stroking our pre-cum oozing cocks, and gripping our hot cum filled ball sacks. Her tits are bared for the on coming traffic to see as I slap and grab her nipples hard with my free hand. My friend has his hand down between my wife's legs, that she has spread for him like a little slut. I look over to see him staring down at my wife's crotch as he rubs her pussy through her shorts. We need to stop and fuck her again!

Turning on to the main two lane highway back to town, my wife still stroking our hard dicks and my friend and I groping at her tits. Looking ahead I see a Big Rig in the slow lane and decide to give the driver a show. Pulling up beside the Semi-Trailer I match his speed and tell my wife to stroke our cocks for the truck driver.

"Be proud of that cock Sid" I tell him, as we both press are dicks hard against my wife's gripping fists. We're all looking up to see the trucker looking down at my wife's bare tits and her stroking two hard dicks. He's smiling down at us as I'm cumming again!. My cock juice surges up my cock and then splashes on the seat between my legs and pouring down my wife's still stroking hand. My dick still hard in her hand, I tell her to suck my cock.

Still driving, I lean my seat back so she can get her mouth around my dripping cock. She gets her knees up on the seat and puts her face in my crotch taking my cum covered dick in her mouth.

"Did you cum?" she asks with a smile, tasting the salty cum on my still hard dick.

"Just a bit! Keep sucking!" Her ass is pointing straight up facing towards Sid.

"Pull her shorts down Sid" My wife eagerly unbuttons her shorts so my friend can get at her pretty cunt. The look on his face tells all as he gets a close up view of my wife's shaven cunt at his eye level.

"Fuuuuuck what a pussy!" his eyes never leaving her slutty cunt displayed in front of him.

"Here comes another Semi, spread her cunt for the driver Sid" Again I pull up beside the Big Rig and match his speed. The trucker got to see my beautiful wife's pussy being held open by my friend as her mouth was sucking greedily on my prick. I almost shot another load of hot cum down her throat as the trucker looked down at the perverted display.

Fucking my wife's mouth while on the road is one of my favourite ways to travel, the travel time seems to be cut in half!

Still stuffing her mouth with my cock, my wife is arching her back towards my friend. He's rapidly jacking off his cock as he fingers her pussy from behind his eyes locked on her wet cunt. Sid then gets to his feet with one foot on the floor and one knee on the truck seat and his pulsing hard dick in his hand. My hand pushing down hard on the back of my wife's head so my dick slides down her open throat, as Sid rubs the fat head of his dick all over her tight ass. He's staring down at her ass rubbing the head of his cock up and down her wet slit, the sight makes me start fucking deep into her sexy mouth.

"Go ahead Sid! FUCK HER!" "C'mon Fuck her!" as I'm saying it, I'm fucking her mouth with hard fast strokes. Using her wet dripping cunt juice to lubricate the engorged tip of his raging cock my friend plunges balls deep into my wife's pussy, the force pushes my cock even deeper into her throat almost gagging her. My wife is grunting and moaning with her mouth full of my hard dick, and her cunt being hard fucked by another mans cock for the first time in fifteen years!

The feeling of another man slamming his hard dick into my wife's upturned pussy as she gulps at my cock, is again almost more than I can take. Forcing her head down to my balls that are now ready to cum, with one hand and the other on the steering wheel.

"Here comes another Semi" I announce with a smile.

"Fuck her harder as we pass Sid" Driving by the Semi with her mouth sucking at my balls and her sexy pussy being assaulted from behind, the truck driver probably only got a view of Sid's naked ass slamming my wife. I laugh.

It started to rain.

It was now raining harder than my friends cock! That was plowing my sexy wife's pussy!

"I'm going to pull off the road and fuck you now, you little cock whore!" A couple minutes later, Sid is still staring down at his cock as it slides slowly in and out of my wife's wet cunt. I find a small gravel road to turn off on and pull over. Still in view of every car speeding past on the highway, I position my wife with her ass now pointing in my direction. Sid is stroking his dick as he grabs at her bare tits.

"Suck his cock!" my words sound demanding. Gripping my hard cock and rubbing the head roughly against my wife's sexy pussy, her head bobbing forcefully up and down on my friends prick. I reach forward and grab her hair in my fist.

"C'mon suck it!" Forcing her head up and down hard on his dick "C'mon!" Sid has his eyes shut with his head thrown back, as I ram my hard cock deep in my wife's pussy.

"UUUUgggggh" she moans out loud as she pushes back hard against my dick buried deep in her cunt.

"C'mon slut! this is what you like!" I start slamming her cunt with short hard strokes. Still gripping her hair I pull her mouth off my friends wet cock, It falls rock hard against his stomach. Jamming my cock deep.

"Suck his balls" I push her face deep into his crotch.

"MMMMMfffff" is all she can say with her face smothered by his cum filled nut sack.

"Fuuuuuck" is again all that comes from Sid.

It's now pouring rain outside, the truck windows have completely steamed up and the three of us are fucking like rabbits. I'm holding my wife's head down roughly on my friends ball sack, as I pound away at her sweet cunt from behind.

"Fuck you're a good little whore!" I say as I'm pulling my cock from her tight pussy and slamming it right back in again. Watching her cunt grip my cock as I repeatedly jam it in to the hilt and again pull out completely.

"You're so fucking wet! My cock is shiny from your cunt juice" I can't believe Sid hasn't cum right down my wife's relentless throat. I've already cum twice today.

Just watching her work his cock makes me want to cum again!

Holding my cock deep in her dripping cunt, I stop thrusting and watch her suck at his cock and balls. Working her tongue wetly up and down from the purple tip of his engorged cock, to the space deep between his balls.

"Fucking little slut!" I grunt as I start pounding at her cunt again.

"Keep sucking that cock!" more hard short strokes from my hard cock, jamming my wife's pretty mouth down on my friends cock. The grunts of pleasure from my wife are muffled by the big dick in her mouth. I'm dripping sweat on my wife's ass and sexy lower back jamming hard at her cunt, when the rain starts to let up.

"The rain stopped, C'mon Sid lets get this little slut back home to the garage!" My wife's mouth makes a small popping sound as it releases my friends hard dick.

"Yeah, there's more room there" she smiles, pulling her tiny shorts up and fixing her top over her sexy tits.

For the rest of the drive home Rhonda kept her hand on my semi-hard cock, rubbing it through my jeans as we drove. About half an hour later the three of us pull into the garage, all of us horny as hell!

My wife run's inside to take a pee.

Sid and I are sitting in our smoke room in the garage, it's really not much bigger than the cab of the truck. My wife returns to the garage and she had changed her clothes, now dressed in a sexy little sundress. The little purple dress hangs loosely off her perky tits, and is cut low in the back baring her shapely back down to the crack of her sexy ass. Hanging just a couple inches below her shaved bare cunt the dress flips up with every movement she makes, teasing Sid and I with glimpses of upper thigh and her sexy pussy.

We open a couple beers and try to make some small talk, with my wife teasing us with quick glimpses of her cunt. Again I'm not sure what we said but it wasn't long till I couldn't take it anymore.

"C'mon honey get on your knees" as I'm unzipping my jeans. Sid stands up and is pulling his already hard cock from his jeans as my obedient wife kneels in front of the both us looking up and smiling. My cock hardens quickly as my friend and I stroke our dicks over my wife's pretty face.

"Open your mouth!" she barely has her lips separated as I slide my dick into her wet mouth. Sid is stroking his rapidly jerking his dick watching as her mouth slides back and forth over my saliva slicked dick.

Fucking my wife's sweet mouth as my friend watches on stroking his dick, encourages her to put on a show for us. Reaching out for Sid's dick with her mouth still engulfing mine, she strokes hard on his cock.

"Fuck yeah! Suck that cock!" as I watch her pick up the pace with her greedy sucking mouth.

Grabbing hold of her head with both hands I drive my dick in and out of her mouth with hard strokes, her hand still pumping hard on my friends cock.

"Fuuuuck" he says, enjoying her hand jerking his dick and watching her pretty face getting fucked. Still holding her head, I pull her off my dick.

"Keep your mouth open." I tell her.

"Stroke my cock!" She's on her knees stroking our cocks waiting for my next instruction.

"You little slut" I smile, and point her face towards my friends hard dick inches from her face.

"Suck his dick!" With a horny little smile, she starts to slide his dick into her wet mouth.