Kinky Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon!" I help her by forcing her head on to his cock.

"Keep stroking" I'm pushing her head down on my friends dick as I reach down and pull one strap of her dress down over her shoulder to expose one of my wife's sexy tits.

Sid immediately grabs at her bared tit. Pulling her head off his cock, I turn her face to me and plunge my cock deep into her mouth.

"How about two dicks in your mouth at the same time" She nods looking up at me, my dick still deep in her mouth.

"You little cock slut!" as I pull my dick from her mouth. Sid moves over standing right next to me and holding his cock in hand and pushes it past my wife's lips. I stuff my cock beside his and with both our dicks in my wife's mouth we both start fucking her mouth.

"Fuuuuck thats good" I grunt. My wife has her hands wrapped around the back of my our knees, and taking two hard throbbing cocks both in her mouth at the same time. Her cheeks are stretched to the max for the next couple minutes as Sid and I keep our dicks sliding back and forth into her mouth. Feeling his dick fucking her mouth as my wife's tongue works the head of both of our cocks, has cum surging in my balls again.

"Pretty fucking sexy honey!" I say watching my dick sliding past my wife's lips, pushing against my friends dick already deep in her mouth.

"Fuuuuck!" is again all that Sid says, watching the same perverted scene.

"C'mon Sid, lets fuck her!" Our dicks both rock hard as we pull them from her mouth. My little wife standing between us with just her little dress and one tit poking out on looks so damn hot!

There are two armchairs in our little smoke room facing directly across from each other. Sid and I sit down in the chairs as I pull a small step stool between us. Telling Rhonda to get on her knees on the stool with her ass facing towards Sid, and her face towards me. Smiling she gets into position as Sid and I jerk at our hard dicks. My wife's ass perched up on the stool is right at my friends eye level as he sits in his armchair. His hands go quickly to her ass. The look in my friend's eyes tells all as she arches her back, her bare cunt peaking from underneath the short dress.

"Thats gotta look good over there Sidney!" I smile to my friend, as I guide my hard-on into my wife's mouth.

"Pull that dress up Sid!" His eyes grow wider as my wife spreads her knees a little. Again my friend swears and is stroking his dick with one hand and sliding his finger up and down my wife's cunt slit.

"Fuck her Sid!" I tell him, with my hips thrusting and fucking my dick deeper into my wife's mouth. My friend stands up and is rubbing the head of his dick against my wife's wet slit. She pulls her sexy mouth from my dick and turns to look back over her shoulder towards my friend.

"Can you reach Sid?" she asks with a smile. My friend guides his dick past her cunt lips into her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuuuuck yeah" is his response. Feeling his hard dick enter her pussy from behind my wife returns her mouth to my cock with a sexy grunt.

"C'mon fuck her!" encouraging my friend to fuck my wife harder. The force of his thrusts are pounding my wife's mouth down hard on my cock. I'm thinking this would be good cum! My dick jetting streams of cock juice deep into in my wife's mouth, so much she has to let it pour out of her mouth and ooze down the shaft of my jerking cock. My friend still pounding deep in her cunt is watching her mouth on my cock. My wife is grunting as she feels his dick swell as he pushes deeper, then pumps her pussy full hot cum. He leaves his cock stuffed deep in my wife's cunt as it pulses, pushing the last drops of cum from his sack.

But not yet!

I pulling my pre-cum dripping cock from my wife's mouth.

"Turn around!" I tell her. Sid hears this and pulls his dick from her wet cunt and sits down in the chair across from me. He starts stroking his cock as my wife turns around on the stool. Now with her ass facing me and her face hovering above my friends hard dick, I have the same perverted view of my wife's exposed cunt my friend just had.

"Fuck you look good Honey!" my eyes are fixed on her pretty pussy as I stand up and lift her dress. Grabbing my cock and shoving the head against her cunt, it slides easily past the lips into her wet sexy cunt. Her response is a very sexy moan and grunt as my cock drives deep into her pussy. Moving her mouth over my friends cock, she begins sucking on the engorged head while he continues jerking himself. Pounding my wife's pussy with short hard strokes, I can hear familiar sounds of pleasure escaping from her mouth. With her mouth full of my friends dick, she grunts with every thrust of my hips. Feeling the cum rising in my balls ready to erupt, I need my my dick sucked one more time.

Pulling my hard cock from my wife's pussy, it's wet and shiny from her cunt juices.

"Turn around!". Sid sitting in the chair has his dick deep in her mouth, gripping my wife by her hair and thrusting hard.

"Want to fuck her again Sid!" I ask with a smile as I'm stroking my dick.

"Fuck yeah!" He grunts as he pulls his cock from her mouth.

My wife again turns on the stool, and grabs for my cock. She has her mouth on my cum-filled balls sucking them into her mouth, as she grips hard on my dick. I push her face down on my ball sack and grind my hips hard against her sexy mouth. Sid has his cock in his hand stroking it hard staring at my wife's cunt exposed in front of him.

"Fuck her Sid!" as I pull my wife off my sack and push my dick into her mouth. She grunts on my cock as he slides his hard dick past her pussy lips.

"Fuuuuck" he grunts, as he watches it disappear deep in my wife's dripping pussy. My cock thrusting into my wife's sexy mouth and my friend buried deep in her pussy, she's grunting and moaning in perverted pleasure. It's finally more than Sid can take.

He shoves his hard dick deep into my wife's open cunt, forcing my dick into her throat.

"Uuuuhhhhh" barely escapes from her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" Sid can feel the cock juice churning deep in his balls, with a few more deep thrusts rams his dick hard into my wife's pussy. With my dick in my wife's sucking mouth, I watch my friend slamming his dick in and out of her cunt. His eyes locked on her ass, he pushes deep again.

"Fuuuuck" he groans. Grabbing at his already jetting cock, the first stream of hot cum shot deep into my wife's soaking cunt. He's jerking hard on his cock, the next spurt flies from the head of his prick splashing the crack of her ass.

My wife can feel the his hot cum juice up her pussy and dripping down her ass crack, groaning as she sucks my dick. I can see my friend fall back in his chair, his dick still streaming pulses of white cum down his cock and covering his balls. Sid is looking down watching his cock still throbbing and dripping with cum, as my wife pulls her mouth from my hard-on with a smile and a gasp. She's looking up at me, as I watch the last pulse of cum pour down my friends cock.

"Clean him up!" I tell her, turning my wife around again on the stool. With the perverted sight of another mans cum dripping from her pussy, I watch as my wife licks and sucks at the cum covering the length of his cock and balls.

Watching her greedily cleaning the cum that had oozed from my friends nut sack with her sexy tongue, I thrust my lust filled cock hard into her upturned cunt. My friends cum that had shot deep into her cunt, is forced out by my hard-on shoved deep in her pussy. His cum slides from her used pussy, lubricating my cock and dripping down the back of her thighs. She takes Sid's softening cock into her mouth to suck the remaining juice from deep in his shaft and balls.

Pushing her head down hard from behind, I can feel my own cum surging up from my balls. Shoving my hard-on deep into my wife's cunt makes the last of my friends cumshot splash out of her pussy and onto my nuts. A few more deep thrusts of my dick my wife is grunting from the force, her hand still gripping my friends cock.

"I've gotta cum!" I grunt. Feeling my legs shudder and cum erupts up my throbbing shaft out the slit in my cock. I pull out of my wife's cum-drenched cunt and my cumload mixed with my friends pours out with a splash on the floor.

"Fuuuuck!" I grunt. Jerking my pulsing dick and shoot another big stream of white cum. My wife flinches as the hot cum falls heavily across her back. Still stroking hard on my dick lubricated from the juices of my wife's pussy, the last pulses of cum surge from my balls drip from the head of my cock.

Falling back to sit in the chair behind me, I hold my still hard cock firmly in my hand.

"Clean me up now honey!" I pant heavily. Obediently with a smile she once again spins on the small foot stool and moves her pretty face towards my cum soaked dick.

"C'mon honey!" I pant again and my wife squats down on the floor between my legs and takes my semi-hard dick deep in her mouth. Sid sitting across from me grabs at his own balls, massaging the few sperm left in his ball sack.

"Fuuuck!" he sighs with a smile, as he watches my slutty little wife lick at the juices up and down my shaft. She takes my now completely drained dick, one last time deep in her mouth and sucks hard. The last drop of cum is sucked from deep in my balls, and my arms fall to the sides of my chair.

Jumping to her feet, my wife looks down at us and our spent cocks laying in our laps.

"That was fun!" she smiles with a tired grin.

"Damn rights that was great!" I agree, stroking my half hard cock.

"Fuuuuck" Sid says with a tired smile, his dick laying soft in his lap completely spent from a day of fucking my wife!

We all adjusted our clothes, my wife pulling her pretty dress straight and my friend and I putting our very spent dicks back in our pants.

My wife quickly grabs for her beer and with a smile that I didn't quite recognize says

"That was really fun!"