Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie's thumb grazes the grape-like nipple and Marilee's eyes fall closed, a delicious shiver jiggles her breasts. The girl inhales deeply, causing her magnificent bosom to rise.

"Undress, darling," Marilee says with her eyes still closed. "Hang everything over there."

"My clothes?"

Marilee's smile is serene. "So we can communicate, you and I. When you are ready, meet me outside."

"Marilee?"

"Yes, Buttercup?"

Would you mind... telling me how old you are?"

She laughs. "I am nineteen, dear Buttercup. Don't make me wait. We have to get you nice and clean."

Undressed, Connie peers nervously through the tent flap. She hasn't a stitch on, and when she sees lovely pregnant Marilee, the girl stands beneath a shower spray in an open-sided tent, visible from anywhere in the area!

Connie looks around, relieved to see no one. Biting her lip, she runs, holding her arms beneath loose, floppy breasts, conscious of her lined skin and stretch marks.

"Buttercup, over here, hon!"

The girl smiles as the naked older woman scampers up, looking shy and embarrassed. Marilee is washing herself all over, hair wrapped in a soft towel. White soap streams down her gleaming contours.

The dazed woman gets close, steps under the spray. Marilee quickly winds a towel around Buttercup's hair. The older woman is busy covering her sagging breasts and little pot belly. Fortunately there is no one in view, and Buttercup allows Marilee to soap her all over. She is shocked at how thorough the girl can be! Buttercup has time to examine, close up, this lush feminine sex goddess. In warm stinging spray, the girl's playful eyes mesmerize the older woman as soft hands soap her ev-ry-where.

Marilee turns Buttercup around and soaps and scrubs her back. Slippery hands do not stop when they reach her loose buttocks, stroking briskly through her crease. Buttercup puts a hand back there, but receives a smack on the flank.

"We must both be clean all over, hon." Marilee's voice is kind, but firm. Buttercup moves her hand away, shivers as her secret parts are scrubbed with a cloth, then spray-rinsed amid a play of inquisitive fingers.

Face to face, Marilee's small warm hands slick the soap around Buttercup's breasts, armpits, play in her navel, stray downward yet again into thick pubic hair. Marilee presses firmly to Buttercup's vulva, which is starting to puff open. Holding the woman's sex in a soft, warm hand, she looks at her soulfully.

"I am hoping you and I can have a nice long talk, little Buttercup. I want to get to know you." Body shuddering under the brash touch, Connie gets it that talking is not this girl's first priority.

"Now me," Marilee says, handing over the soap. Connie is happy to oblige, eager now to feel this young girl's verdant body, to stroke her slick breasts and swollen nipples. When Connie's hands stray below the under curve of her baby bulge, Marilee's look stops her.

"Please, Buttercup," the girl says, "we just met."

Shocked and disappointed, she mumbles an embarrassed apology. The rules are hard to figure out. But the girl is saying firmly, hands off.

Soon they are drying one another, playful and laughing. Marilee is ticklish under her arms, Buttercup on her belly. Looking at the goddess squatted before her, every curve ignites Connie's senses. Her eyes are fixed on the girl's gleaming breasts, the swollen, leaking nipples.

The goddess takes Connie's hand and they enter the quiet privacy of her open-air boudoir.

Taking a seat on the comfortable sofa, Marilee smiles sweetly. "Come sit with me, Buttercup."

Connie looks around. Everywhere in the tent are lovely things, woven rugs and hangings, girl things, She looks at her own body. Alright for 52, she's no match for the sumptuous goddess who waits on the sofa.

"Come, dear, let me hold you."

Awkward in her nudity, Connie sits beside the bare-skinned Venus, who with a welcoming smile guides Connie's head to rest on her buttery thighs. The warmth of the baby-belly inflames the older woman, she presses her face to the fleshy orbs that have been the object of her fevered curiosity. They cover her face.

Marilee looks down on Connie with a certain urgency.

"Buttercup, I need you. Please help me. The pressure..."

At each nipple's tip forms a tiny constellation of pale whitish drops. Connie is speechless. The moment is at hand. She feels comfortable in the arms of this verdant goddess, head still whirling from the intimate washing they'd shared. The enormous globes so near, their warmth is a furnace. A droplet falls to her lips and she tastes. Looking up at Marilee in wonder, the girl's eyes say yes. Marilee leans forward.

Connie lifts her lips. The first touch of the firm grape-size nipple is a shock she feels within her sex. She gives a tentative suck. Marilee sighs and presses her hot breast nearer. Connie sucks harder, and her tongue receives a spray of needle jets that fills her senses with heady ecstasy. Her avid mouth surrounds the soft aureole, she pulls with urgent hunger. From her escapes a sigh of pent-up relief. Small warm hands enfold her head, as Marilee's ripe womanhood fills her universe.

"Oh, Buttercup," the girl sighs. "Milk me, sweet girl." Her eyes close and her head lolls back.

Marilee for her part is used to having her breasts sucked by men and women alike. Most of the Farm's females have tasted her breasts, the young little cows and sometimes the older office staff. Many older ones had come here as little cows and stayed for their careers. They have husbands and kids of their own, but still enjoy suckling their favorite little cows.

Except for her boyfriend Ferdinand, the men Marilee sees are all customers. They come to her, as has Connie, to suckle her breasts and consume her milk. Wise and experienced though she is, the young goddess sees this older woman from the outside world, this Buttercup, as entirely different. She's a puzzle. It happened so quickly, and Marilee doesn't know which hormone program the woman is on, if there even is a program. She shifts her body, nestling Buttercup's head on her other nipple, making little cooing sounds of welcoming love and encouragement to her new partner.

But Marilee suspects who Connie might be. And she knows the older woman would be shocked to learn that the child Marilee carries was planted in her fecund womb by none other than her husband, Ron Broward, before his regression was complete.

Sucking steadily, Connie's eyes open. Above the two warm globes that press her damp face, she sees the sweetest angel countenance she's ever known. Eyes closed, the girl breathes languorously in the heady ecstasy of having her breasts sweetly suckled. Connie stops.

"Marilee?"

The girl does not open her sleepy eyes. "Yes, sweet girl?"

"I. Um. Marilee, I have to go to the bathroom."

Marilee looks down at her. "Can't you hold it? We're not half done."

Connie is surprised at this, she's been sucking for an hour. And didn't Marilee come to her from a session in the Milking Center? How can she not be all out? It is all so confusing.

"No really. It was a long drive up here. Where is the restroom?"

Marilee sleepily laughs. "I am so into you doing this, I hate to break away."

"You sit. I can find it. Where?"

"Oh, darling Buttercup. That's not how we do things around here."

"What do you mean?"

Marilee grins. "We make everything a game. Buttercup, do you want to go pee?"

"Yes." Mostly I want to find what became of my husband.

"Alright then, I'll take you, But you have to go on your hands and knees."

Connie is aghast. "What! That is so undignified. Why?"

"Well, I am a little cow. You would not believe the indignities we little cows suffer to do our jobs. Imagine what it was like for me, the first time I let an unfamiliar man lie here naked like you are and suck and paw my teats."

"I see what you mean."

Marilee gives Connie a warm sisterly smile. "You, my dear, have been very sweet. Your hands did not paw me, or ask for unpleasant things. You hold my breasts so sweetly, the way I like."

"Wow, I didn't know."

"Anywayyy," Marilee says, heaving her pregnant form to a standing position, "we have to let you pee. So like I said, hands and knees."

Reluctantly, Connie complies. It feels strange to be posed on hands and knees, both of them naked in the quiet of Marilee's beautiful bedroom, the pregnant goddess standing tall above her. Then she notices that the girl holds a flat black strap. It is stiff leather, a couple feet long.

"What's that for?"

"This is to ensure obedience. You will stay down at all times. You will not stand up. If you ignore even one of my spoken commands, you will feel it."

Marilee gives Connie's dimpled rump a couple of soft swats. They make sharp smacking sounds inside the tent. Connie jumps.

"And another thing. When we are alone you can call me Marilee. When we are in public, you must call me Mommie. Get it? Mommie."

Connie's dangling nipples buzz. This is going way over the edge for her. She had no idea tracking down her philandering husband was going to be this hard.

"So, Buttercup. What do you say?"

"Um, okay I guess."

The strap reaches out and gives Connie a sharp one on the softest part of her ass, right above her thighs.

"Ouch! That hurt you know."

The leather strap lands again.

"What do you say, Buttercup? Did you forget already?"

There are tears in little Connie's eyes as she looks up at the pregnant girl, the big, pregnant, demanding Mommie.

"Yes, Mommie."

"That's more like it. Now you might feel this is all strange and embarrassing, but we have worked out our training over many years, and it works. I was trained this way, we all are. The best thing is to let it run its course. After all, what we both want is to spend time together, right?" She bestows a sweet smile on the subjugated woman.

Connie thinks back on the last hour of nursing the lovely little cow. She'd never wanted it before, but now that she has experienced adult nursing, she really likes it. She is embarrassed to stop their sweet session just to go pee.

"Yes, Mommie, of course it is."

"Alright," Marilee says, giving Connie's bottom a soft love-pat with the strap. "Then let's go."

Since they are pointed right at the tent flap, all Connie has to do is crawl forward and they are outside again.

But oh, horrors!

Instead of the quiet intimacy as before, there are people! A nude, dark-haired goddess gives a naked fat man a soapy scrub in the open shower, in fact there's another couple in there with them, blissfully ignoring everyone else as they go about their ablutions. A pair of bare-assed girls talk at the entrance to a tent, and a wiry cowboy is fixing a tent rope's attachment to a stake in the ground.

All eyes turn to them and it's Connie's worst nightmare!

"Where do I go, Mommie?"

"Oh, right over here by the shower is fine. There's a drain." She gives Connie a medium smack on the bottom, urging her forward. Connie trembles, but moves ahead real quick, conscious of the leather strap following her soft rumps.

Beside the shower, they stop. "Right here's fine, go ahead and do your business."

Connie is aghast. Not ten feet away four people soap each other, talking and laughing.

"But, I can't, Marilee, not here..."

Three sharp smacks land on Connie's kneeling flanks. The pain is intense, tears start down Connie's cheeks.

"That's three. One for disobeying a direct order. One for not calling me Mommie. And one to get you busy. Ready for another one? I have lots more. Harder ones."

Now the four people in the shower are looking at Connie curiously. One laughs.

"Quickly, into your squat, I won't wait." Marilee follows with a small reminder from the strap, right where she'd given Connie's bottom a hard one before.

Connie wastes no time. Blushing all over, she gets up into a squat, knees apart and bracing her hands on the grass between them. Trying to turn away from the peering faces, it is with intense humiliation that she relaxes and lets go. The splattering sound in the grass can be heard over that of the shower. All the while, Marilee keeps the stiff leather strap in contact with Connie's squatted fanny, rubbing gently near her crease in back, as a reminder. Connie's anus clenches at the touch, and with it, her stream. To Connie's intense shame, while she is in the middle of everything, Marilee calls out in a clear voice, "This is my new friend Buttercup, everybody."

Several voices say, hi Buttercup, but Connie cannot bring herself to raise her eyes. To Connie's great relief, Marilee at last herds her in the direction of her tent.

But something odd happens. As Connie with a sigh gets her head inside the tent flap, Marilee stops her.

"I don't think we were very polite out there, do you?"

On hands and knees, bottom sticking through the tent flap where it can be seen by everyone, Connie knows there is only one correct answer.

"No, Mommie."

"That's right, Buttercup. And what do little cows get, when they misbehave?"

Connie gulps. "They get spanked, Mommie."

"You are right again, dear one. Now how many do you think you should have, as a reminder?"

"I don't know Mommie!"

"I think there should be six. There were six people out there I introduced you to. I am not even counting myself, so I am generous."

"S-six, then Mommie?"

Marilee steps outside through the flap. From there, all that can be seen of Buttercup is her flabby 52-year-old behind and spread, kneeling legs.

"Get those knees apart for me, Buttercup."

Connie does as she's told, but receives only a sharp swat on the inside of a soft thigh.

"Farther! Quickly!"

Flushing in shame, Connie puts her knees as far apart as they will go. Her hair-covered twat is almost on the ground. Marilee looks at her dominated client. The woman's butt isn't much to look at. Scraggly black hair grows every which way and the buttocks are dimpled, soft, and saggy. Once upon a time, she might have been something to look at, but today... well, it's a good thing she came for a makeover.

When the first blow falls, it lands on Connie's stretched fanny like a fiery brand. She jerks and screeches.

"Why, Mommie?"

There is no answer from outside the tent.

The second blow is more vicious, landing inside a tender thigh below her sex, a sex which is even now puffing open as a croissant in the oven. The third and fourth are so hard they shake the poor woman, who now sobs openly.

There is a pause. Marilee rubs the rough leather around on Connie's red-striped bottom, and then, for further humiliation, rubs directly in Connie's moist crevice, paying special attention to the damp sex lips, which are juiced up. The leather strap gives a brisk pat-pat right on Connie's hairy sex. Connie trembles in fear. Surely she wouldn't spank me there!

"Don't move," is Marilee's stern command. Connie hears the sound of footfalls fading into the distance, leaving Connie there, ordered to remain as she is, while unknown eyes observe her degraded posture from every direction. Her elbows sag, her face falls into her hands, and she sobs piteously. She feels so bad about herself in this moment, she believes nobody will even fuck her for sport.

Marilee is talking to a little cow at the entrance to her tent. Her face is streaked with tears.

"Ellen, I so hate this assignment. That poor woman! I simply don't know what to do, this feels so bad. Help me."

The girl hugs her, their naked bodies cling. She gives Marilee a soft kiss. "I'm sure Nurse Reardon knew what she was doing, sending Buttercup to you."

Marilee's shoulders rattle with sobs. "But she thinks she's getting a makeover! This is so much more! What should I do?"

"Be kind, but always firm. Explain things. You go back to her, I'll talk to Nurse Reardon right away. I'll talk to you soon, okay?"

With a delicate sniffle, Marilee says okay.

"There's my big girl," Ellen says, striding toward the business office.

Connie cringes when she hears Marilee's footsteps approach. She has stopped crying, but her face is a mess. Marilee steps inside the tent, and her heart breaks to see Buttercup this way. She kneels beside the woman's head.

"Crawl inside, dear one. Lie here, on your tummy. Let Mommie fix it."

Buttercup does as instructed. Her breathing is high and ragged, her bottom is in pain and she is fearful of more lashes from Mommie's stiff belt. But what comes instead is kissing!

With a soft hand on each cheek of Connie's reddened bottom, Marilee is putting kisses on her hurts, softly, slowly, one by one. As she goes, she makes little cooing noises, talking to the frightened woman in a low voice, and kissing, kissing, kissing her burning bottom. The kisses make Buttercup feel loved as well as hot.

"It's always a shock, when people first come here. Hah! You should try your first day as a little cow! That was an eye-opener. It also opened some other places, let me tell you."

Both women laugh. Buttercup is feeling somewhat relieved.

"The ways of the Farm are hard and steep," Marilee continues. "But everything is done out of love. Love for you and love for the progress you are making. You asked for a makeover, but what we do is more than that. Our methods seem severe, but that is only to prepare you for the great changes that will follow. We will change your entire body, my sweet Buttercup, your entire life. When you are done, you'll be sixteen again."

But sixteen, as Marilee and everyone else knows, is only the half of it.

Marilee stops talking and goes back to kissing. Her warm tongue tickles wetly over Buttercup's tailbone, making the woman shiver. It does not stop there. The questing liquid muscle continues downward, pushing between the warm bottom cheeks and finding the soft...

"Yikes!" Connie breaks from her trance, and her head comes up.

"Buttercup! Mind yourself! I still owe you two from before. Now lie down and take your treatment. Mommie is just getting started."

Buttercup relaxes, not too sure about this fanny licking, but definite about not wanting Marilee's leather anywhere near her!

The soft tongue probes down, until it finds the trembling, pleated starfish. Buttercup feels her legs pressed aside, and Marilee's face plunges between her fleshy cheeks. And what that tongue is doing! Not since that crazy wrestling team captain in college had anyone...

Buttercup sighs, relaxes into the forbidden sensation. She feels held and comforted and she feels loved. Soon her bottom is humping for Marilee's mouth. She once again sheds tears, but for an entirely different reason.

Marilee kneels beside her, with soft warm hands spreads soothing lotion on the angry red marks that cross her flattened globes. There is someone outside.

Marilee leans forward, runs her tongue around Buttercup's delicate ear. "Message from the office, be right back."

On the goddess-girl's breath, Buttercup's own funky ass-aroma. She shivers with forbidden delight. I'm on a farm, alright!

Marilee is back with some news. "The second part of your preparation will now begin. Ellen will escort you to Doctor Shaw's exam room, where you'll be prepped for your first hormone injection. Later you will be with me, my darling girl. You and I will be spending all our time together for the next few weeks. We will nurse and sleep together. Will that be alright?"

The woman's eyes come up, sparkling with happy tears. "Oh, Marilee, yes that would be wonderful." Connie Broward, a 52-year-old politician's widow, known and respected in the best circles, cannot believe what she is saying.

Marilee's eyes take on a dark menacing cast. "Buttercup?"

"Yes, Mommie!"

When Marilee smiles it's as though the sun broke through. "Hands and knees, then."

Kneeling beside her, Marilee kisses Buttercup soft on the cheek, turns as if to go. Impulsively, she turns back, eyes closing even as she presses her open mouth to Buttercup's astonished lips. After all their breast-sucking intimacy, the cruel public spanking, the tender love-cure and kissing on her shameful bottom-part, it's the first time Buttercup had thought about mouth kissing. It is definitely more intimate.