Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't forget me?"

"No, Mommie," Buttercup says shyly.

"Off you go, then," Marilee says, patting the woman's bottom in the direction of the flap.

Outside in the warm sunshine, naked Buttercup crawls up to the legs of a tall cowboy in jeans and boots. He wears a cowboy hat and his shirt is off. In his hand there's a leather leash and collar. Buttercup draws back.

"Naw," the big man says. "That won't do at all. Leashed up at all times. And don't forget I have this." From his belt dangles a menacing leather strap, longer and stiffer than the one Marilee used on her.

Meekly, Buttercup allows him to buckle the collar at her neck. Her entire body turns red with fiery shame. Her crawl toward the barns is the longest journey of her life.

All during Buttercup's laborious path to the barn, the cowboy mutters vague insults at her, such as, Dang my luck, I gotta lug this dried up old fart around, and worse things. All the while, he slaps her randomly on the buttocks with the leather strap. Though it does sting, he's not punishing her, merely telling her he owns her.

As they pass through a deserted space between barns, he says he could just as well toss her in the hay right now but looking at her saggy ass, he couldn't get it up. Aside from making her flush with shame, it makes her sex tingle. It's been a long time since she'd felt Ron's penis inside her, and Marilee's shameless licking of her rosebud left her beyond hot.

So it is with a sense of relief when her leash is handed to a white-smocked doctor in a clean, white office. As the cowboy turns to go, he mutters, "Wal, I cain't say I wanna see that one in the breedin' rig."

The doctor politely introduces himself as Dr. Shaw, and closes the door behind Buttercup. They are alone in his exam room. The room's prominent feature is a padded table at waist height.

"I'll help you up," the doctor says. One huge hand grips Buttercup's elbow. The other massive paw reaches between her legs. Connie yelps at the sudden touching. The doctor's fingers wrap completely around her soft thigh. He lifts her, helpless and unimportant as a doll. Shamed, she knows her thing down there is very wet. Oh please no!

Connie comes to rest on her knees. Doctor Shaw lowers her head to the table's surface. Now it's ten times worse! She's on display, ass-up on his exam table. Her breasts squish on the crinkly paper and her reddened bottom sticks up.

"Doctor, will there be a nurse in attendance?"

His only reply is a low laugh. Buttercup's entire body flushes in humiliation. I'm naked and alone with a strange man in a closed room! Sharply aware of Marilee's painful stripes on her soft butt, Connie is afraid to move. Doctor quickly fastens her elbows behind her back, immobilizing her arms. Buttercup gasps. The posture lifts her breasts out. What's worse, the cool air in the exam room has her nips hard, as if she were sexually aroused. Which, come to think of it, she is.

With practiced ease, the doctor secures her knees, pulling them to the edge of the table. Buttercup struggles at the intimate naked captivity, but is afraid to speak and invite another lashing.

The doctor places a loop of soft black fabric around her neck, and Buttercup hears a ratcheting sound from above. Strong hands lift her shoulders to help, leaving her sagging boobs suspended. Her upper body is lifted in the sling. It chokes her a little, but most of her weight is on her knees.

Buttercup pants in shame. Thighs open, everything she has is on display back there! With her elbows pinned behind, her breasts hang naked and unprotected beneath her chest.

"Alright, Buttercup. I hear you have been a discipline problem, is that correct?"

"Yes sir! Just learning the rules sir!"

The doctor chuckles. The low tones of his voice jiggle her insides. "Well, I am more lenient than some of the ladies. Play ball and we won't have any trouble then."

"Yes Mommie. Doctor."

"You are here for a makeover," the doctor says. From the sound of his voice, he does not say that very often. "You will be obedient to the Lactation Center as long as you are in my care. Now, Buttercup, because of the important genetic work our founder did here, it is only human natural hormones that can help you achieve your goal. Am I right?"

Her entire body is hot with humiliation, she feels slippery moisture in her feminine slit, her hanging nipples are perked hard.

"I think so, sir."

"Alright. I'm now going to administer your first hormone treatment. You'll come to me every day, then we'll try you in the Milking Center."

"Milking Center! Like these little cows? I didn't sign up to be milked."

Buttercup's entire body trembles. The doctor is so big and strong, with such a masculine odor about him. Standing behind the trussed-up woman, the doctor is getting a stiff beneath his thin scrubs. Flabby bottom or not, the woman has spunk.

"This is the start of your training. There are many steps. This is happening fast, I know. Lactation is a natural part of makeovers on the farm. That's why we can't publicize these treatments. Too controversial. Some of these little cows were older than you when they arrived." This last part is a total lie on his part, but he's sure the modified treatment will work. At least there shouldn't be any big negative consequences.

But everything doesn't seem okay to Buttercup, as from directly behind her opened thighs, Doctor Shaw whom she's just met is stroking her naked fanny. There is no nurse in the room! Buttercup's bazoongas dangle beneath her arched ribs like fruit from a tree. Her humiliation is even more complete when the doctor begins lifting and stroking the slack, fleshy globes. She's had them touched before, but never anything like this!

"I think I should give you our standard lecture," says the doctor, reaching into a cabinet. He snaps on rubber gloves. The sound makes Buttercup shiver.

The doctor squeezes a large bottle of what looks like skin cream, a sizable glob in his blue-gloved hand. He reaches under Buttercup's soft breasts, and begins to massage the lotion into her helpless flesh. Humiliation stings from her tripod pose on the high exam table. He can see everything, and she doesn't even have a paper drape!

"This is part of a continuing research project," the doctor begins in a low, calm voice. "We discovered over twenty years ago that human females produce in their breast milk certain enzymes with medicinal properties. The exact uses are kept confidential, because the source of the human milk is controversial."

"I'll bet it is controversial," Buttercup says.

"Indeed," says the doctor, continuing his rhythmic massage of Buttercup's floppy breasts. He has not once touched her extended teats, which in Buttercup's mind are crying out to be tweaked pinched and... she can hardly face up to the word for it... sucked! OMG are people going to suck milk out of me? Like I was doing with Marilee? Am I part of this... factory?

Having her nipples sucked suddenly doesn't sound so awful. A flood of heat reaches her loins. More humiliating, her slit, already wet, has puffed wide, and now her thick wrinkly pudenda hangs down, slippery and abnormally long. Connie knows the doctor can see, finds herself wishing he would touch it. Yank it, suck it, torture it, clamp it, bite it. Anything.

But as the doctor massages more rich lotion into her peaking nipples, his fingers send tingling voltage straight to her female parts. Buttercup lets go a soft hum of enjoyment, and a trickle of feminine liquid slips down her thigh. It makes her leg twitch.

"You're responding nicely, Buttercup," says Doctor Shaw. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, Mommie. Sorry. I mean Doctor Shaw."

"Some of the girls here call me Daddy, but that is up to you. But as I was saying, little cow, the treatment is in several phases. The initial phase is a hormone lotion that will be applied to your body, with special emphasis on your breasts and genitals."

Buttercup moans softly at the thought of the doctor invading her exposed hairy bottom with his lotion massage!

"I'll keep lotion on your skin at all times. Twice a day for the first five days someone will give you another application. We won't always have time to hook you up, like you are now, so we will rely on your cooperation."

Buttercup only hums. The lotion is soaking in, there is something about it. And the Doctor's effleurage is driving her kuckoo.

"There is an internal part to this phase, Buttercup."

Buttercup gulps. "Internal?"

"Of course. We apply a special serum to the uterine walls, by direct insertion. Five days running. Most little cows enjoy it. After that, the daily topical lotion that you or a friend can apply is usually enough to keep lactation at a good level."

Buttercup groans inwardly. Lactation? He's going to douche me with hormones?

"We also have other methods, if production is not as desired," adds Doctor Shaw, now stretching Buttercup's lotion-slick nipple. In spite of her shame, her hips rotate wantonly. A wash of unreality swamps her mind. Suddenly it doesn't matter if she's mother-naked on this table in an obscene pose. Buttercup's head is spinning dizzily. In fact, the whole scene with the doctor handling her shackled naked body turns her on. This is so unlike the proper refined woman she's always been. Her hips gyrate energetically.

The doctor is out of sight, back there between Buttercup's spread thighs. She hears fast splurts of lotion from the bottle. Suddenly his hands are all over her red-striped fanny with the slippery goo, soothing the spanks she'd received from Marilee and the Cowboy.

"This will help your marks go away, and the lotion will hasten your production." The doctor's hands are big and confident on Buttercup's subjugated behind. She cringes at his superior view of her hairy crack.

The doctor's hands spread lotion all over Buttercup's stretched rumps, up the inside of her thighs, even up her belly! Buttercup's hips roll, she arches her back to lift her bottom higher. The doctor chuckles.

"You probably know what's coming. Don't worry, I will get to that special part soon enough."

Buttercup is breathless with waiting. The closer his hands get to her puffy sex lips, the quicker her breath comes and the hotter her face gets. But it's not from shame anymore, it is raw female heat brought on by the effects of the hormone cream and the doctor's intimate stroking! She rotates her hips, blushing at the lewd, involuntary move and thinking, I hope his penis is real long!

This thought embarrasses her, but her nipples sizzle anyway. Closing her eyes, she imagines being captured by the huge young men during their football game. She'd be happy as the halftime show!

But her reverie is interrupted as the doctor's expert fingers stroke a blop of thick cream directly between her protruding female lips.

"Hooey-boy," Buttercup yells, arching to lift her bootie high. The feeling makes her hummm low in her throat. Her hips twerk in search of Doctor Shaw's nice fingers, and soon enough, there they are, massaging lotion right down the squishy center of her bright red vulva. Buttercup's hips do a little fuck-dance of pleasure and her whole body sings.

But all too soon the doctor's soothing fingers withdraw. He makes a few experimental strokes on Connie's dangling pudenda. His fingers stretch it out real long making Connie's buttocks quiver.

"Time for your first syringe," the doctor says, stepping briskly to a side counter. There are sounds behind her. Then a knuckle pushes aside her pouted flesh, her insides tremble. A strong finger eases inside, and probes around. She can tell it is gooey, probably with the lotion. The finger is slowly withdrawn, which makes Buttercup so disappointed, but then it starts back in, this time there are two! Buttercup wriggles, arching her body for more.

"Get you opened up for the insertion," the doctor says softly. The low tones of his voice send a tingle to Buttercup's perked teats. Big fingers slither deep inside and her hips rotate.

"Wowie-zowie," says Buttercup.

As his fingers probe her most sensitive nether regions, Buttercup closes her eyes and lets her hips roll, arching her back and shaking her dangling breasts.

Something else presses in back there, something big is on the way in! Whoa! It is slippery, thick and very warm! The blunt thing probes among her feminine secrets until the doctor is satisfied. Buttercup is getting that way too, and he is breathing right on her bottom!

"There," he says with satisfaction, "I'm right at your cervix for uterine insertion."

He presses a button and the fat pipe up her thing begins a humming vibration she feels wayyyy up there! Buttercup shudders happily as warm creamy goo splooozes from the tube into her very uterus. Mostly though, she is happy with the wicked vibrations of the thing all the way inside her.

"You should be feeling more relaxed, you may even be enjoying this."

"And how," slurs Buttercup.

"These hormones provide many of the natural signals your body would get from having a baby inside you. Between that and the lotion, it will tell your breasts to begin lactating. You will start feeling younger and stronger right away. You will also feel horny, so be careful who you are alone with."

Buttercup only grunts softly, eases her hips back to grip the fat syringe. The doctor watches the pulsing of Buttercup's clenching anus, keeps a good pressure on, steadily holding the vibrating applicator to bathe Buttercup's womb in hormonal gel.

"This will make you feel a bit different, little cow. You will be very content, mostly, except that you might feel sexier than usual. This is normal, and you can always talk to anyone about it."

"You're sexxy," Buttercup says blearily. Her eyes are not in focus. White drool forms on her lips as she humps against the stiff warm syringe the doctor shoves into her vibrating vagina.

"Ah, my sweet little cow. The serum can be like a rave drug the first few times, so keep that in mind. We'll take very good care of you here on the farm."

The doctor gently removes the syringe, tidies her up with a warm moist towel, and leaves the room.

Soon a nurse enters, not Nurse Reardon, this is someone new.

"Hi, Buttercup," the nurse says brightly. "I am Nurse Feely. "I'm going to clean you up and take you back to Marilee."

The nice nurse warms a soft towel under hot water. She swabs carefully the curves and folds of the new little cow's hind end.

"Ah," says the nice nurse. The lotion did a good job on your hair back here. You are perfectly bald, my little peach." Buttercup's sex does appear quite peach-like, except for the puffed wrinkly flesh that dangles like a flabby little penis from her glistening slit.

"Now let's get you down, it's time to meet some new friends and rejoin Marilee."

Nurse Feely helps her to the floor on hands and knees, and slips a leather leash around her neck. Opening the door, the nurse steps out into the corridor.

"NO! No no no no no! O God don't make me go out there!"

Buttercup looks up at the nurse with a pleading expression, but the leash yanks tight and the nurse is not stopping. Also the hormone cocktail squirted inside her makes her not care so much. So on one side of her mind is stark terror of having people see her crawl with her big bazookas dangling, she is on a fucking leash following this insane nurse with her shamefully bare sex hanging out the back.

On the other side, she is so looney-horny from all the inspections injections fondling and goosing, that she wouldn't mind if one of those bull types came up behind her, and...

Wait a minute, she thinks to herself. Where do I get the idea they are bulls?

They are big, for one thing, young males twice her size. But they are not bulls, they are guys. Human! At the outer doorway, the nurse helps Buttercup to stand. Pointing to the pavilion of colorful tents, she hands Buttercup her leash.

"It's that way, dear. Do you think you can find Marilee's tent? Right near the shower."

Buttercup looks, nods at the nurse, and stumbles off across the field, hormone-hot and unsteady on her own hind legs.

Hurrying to Marilee's tent, Buttercup is pleased to find her Mommie sitting on the sofa with a friendly little cow, another pregnant one. The lovely baby-bump belongs to Cheryl, who she briefly met on the tour this morning.

Reflexively, Buttercup gets on her hands and knees and crawls to where Marilee sits. Since going off to the doctor, her Mommie's breasts have blown up big and round.

Marilee takes Buttercup's face in her hands and gives her a big long kiss.

"Buttercup! I'm so happy you are back. Do you remember Cheryl? Cheryl, this is my girl, Buttercup."

Marilee gets up, and from a colorful wooden cabinet brings a flat white folded shape. She hands it to Buttercup, who giggles to be holding the soft padded paper thing.

She holds it out to Marilee, who shakes her head.

"Just open it up, flat on the floor. That's right, now sit yourself down on it." Buttercup is at first hesitant. Then, blushing, with a shy glance at Cheryl, she does as she is told. Marilee kneels before Buttercup and eases her shoulders back onto the soft rug.

Buttercup trembles in dread. These people are demented!

"Look, Cheryl, the dear girl got all smooth!" Marilee strokes the flat of her palm over Buttercup's bald sex. The woman blushes to feel how her pudenda hangs from between her smooth lips.

It's an easy matter for Marilee to ease Buttercup's knees apart and position the diaper beneath her bum. Lying knees spread before these two glorious young women drives Buttercup privately nuts. She remembers Marilee's anus licking, and trembles in anticipation.

Marilee lifts a white container, and sprinkles talcum powder liberally over Buttercup's exposed crotch. One by one, Marilee raises Buttercup's ankles and spreads the powder over her backside. The stretched pose reveals the woman's puckered starfish.

Marilee shakes more powder on Buttercup 's bottom and soothingly rubs it up her crease, paying special attention to the puckered anus now powdered and white. She cannot suppress a soft moan. Cheryl giggles.

Marilee lowers Buttercup's leg, and pulls the crotch tab to her waist, covering the completely bald, sex organ that's breaded like a piece of chicken. Deftly, the girl fastens the waist tabs at the front.

"There," Marilee breathes, "you're all strapped in. So cute."

Buttercup tugs at the waistband, which is snug, then gets up and walks around the tent with the diaper securely fastened. Every step makes a crinkly sound. She stops suddenly. "I don't like it. Take it off."

"No my dear, it stays from now on. Here, come have a little taste, okay?"

Her mind mazed with Dr. Shaw's hormone gloop, Buttercup nods happily. Marilee guides her to sit back on the sofa, swings her leg across Buttercup's thighs. She leans forward so Buttercup can take her nipple. The baby bump takes up most of the space, but Buttercup likes it hot against her.

"But..."

"What's wrong, hon?"

"I need to really go."

"That's what the diaper is for. No one will mind. You suck as long as you want and tell me when you want me to change it."

"Feels strange to just... let loose." She giggles.

"Buttercup, you look so adorable in your crinkly white diaper. Isn't that right, Cheryl?"

"She certainly is a cutie in her neat white diaper. I'll sit here quietly while you two nurse." Cheryl's hand strays between her smooth thighs, eyeing both of them.

They are quiet for a while as Buttercup suckles Marilee's breast. It is amazing how Marilee's milk can keep up with Buttercup's thirst.

Buttercup opens her eyes, but does not stop sucking. "Diapers," she says, around the spraying teat.

Marilee nods. "There's a completely scientific explanation. A good diaper creates security. It allows everyone to relax and concentrate exclusively on nursing. Not to mention being completely uninhibited. If you are to become more youthful, you must become more natural. We took a break last time, remember? With your diaper, we both get to go deeper in our meditation. You can regress more peacefully."