Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buttercup stops sucking. "Am I regressing?"

"You'll feel stronger, younger."

"And hornier," Cheryl adds, stroking her sex languidly on the sofa. She has slid down so she's almost on her back, knees pulled up around her baby bump.

Marilee laughs, thighs spread across Buttercup's lap. Her own hand has strayed south as well.

As Buttercup takes this all in, she relaxes back against Marilee's soft sofa. The diaper must be alright, or Mommie wouldn't have suggested it. Besides, anything that gets lovely Marilee's big breasts in her face is just fine. The goddess-girl's lunging mammaries fall perfectly within reach of Buttercup's hungry lips. Marilee leans forward, suffocating Buttercup in heavy woman-flesh, and closes her eyes.

All is quiet inside the peaceful tent for some time as Buttercup nurses dreamily. The heady taste of Marilee, the swollen rounded knob she lolls around on her tongue, the tickle of needle sprays in her mouth. Her breathing.

Buttercup becomes aware that Marilee's hips are moving in a dreamlike, feminine way. Her diaper crinkles under her with the motion. But now it is very warm and wet in her diaper and Buttercup is ashamed!

Buttercup looks up at her Mommie's face. Sweet Marilee's eyes are softly closed, there's a faint humming. Buttercup follows the sensuous move of Mommie's hips. Her round tummy bulge is a hot furnace against her. Although she cannot see, she imagines Mommie's bald peach stroking her diaper-covered crotch. It makes her feel all warm.

Buttercup, nursing more forcefully, glides both hands along Mommie's smooth back, dives under to lightly cup the most delicate bottom flesh. Looking up at her, Buttercup's world spins. I am not gay, she tells herself. I am not gay. But I want to touch and kiss my Mommie! Daring herself, Buttercup sends tiny tooth-nips to Mommie's nipple. Marilee's eyes open with an amused grin. Buttercup's gaze flicks to her softly-humping crotch. Mommie follows Buttercup's glance and blushes.

"Mommie is soooo bad," she says shamefully, as her eyes lazily close. Mommie doesn't stop her sexy hip-orbits. Beside them on the couch, Cheryl opens her eyes and chuckles. Legs flopped wide, the pregnant dark-haired cow is frantically fripping her wet weasel right next to them.

Buttercup's hips rise up under Mommie's spread crotch. Damp diaper or not, this is too good to pass up. Mommie gives a little hump that is sweet and feminine, but too definite to miss. Buttercup raises her diapered hips and holds them there.

"Wooo," Mommie breathes. She rolls her bottom and smiles, eyes radiant. Her face is a little flushed. Abruptly she swings off of Buttercup, and she thinks she's blown it. But no! Kneeling beside her hips, Mommie stops and gives her a stern look.

"You didn't diddle in them, did you?"

Buttercup shamefacedly nods her head.

"Alright, then, we'll have to change you."

This time both the pregnant little cows help. It is humiliating to have her wet diaper opened up, to be wiped clean with a warm cloth. But Mommie does not powder her, and Buttercup wonders why.

And then the explanation comes, the miracle. Sweet Marilee, turned on from Buttercup's languid sucking, leads her to the bed and lays her on her back. Gently, she plants a kiss right where Buttercup's thighs join, right on the bald-peach smoothness there. Mommie's tongue snakes out and slithers wetly into the damp crevice.

Buttercup watches in heavenly slo-mo as Mommie's tapered thigh lifts across her face. She gets a view of paradise watching Mommie's naked feminine gash spread over her, and then the heady aroma tumbles down on her hungry nostrils, the luxurious fanny settles, and Buttercup's mouth does what it never has before, which is to open wide to drink in the hot flesh of juicy female sex. Buttercup has forgotten that Cheryl is still there, sitting on the sofa with both hands working between her legs.

Mommie wiggles around a bit, says Ooooh, and bends down, aiming right at the delicate place between Buttercup's legs. Mommie's tongue spears right up her waiting girl-hole. Not wanting to seem ignorant or out of it, Buttercup does the same, probing with her tongue for the dank fleshy crease that hides Mommie's secret place. It is crowded under Mommie, what with her baby bump and everything, and so hot hot hot, but Buttercup's head is spinning wildly with Dr. Shaw's hormone insertion and all the nipple sucking, bathing, diapering and stroking, that this mutual cunnilingus is another trip to heaven. She doesn't care now if she is gay or not. She's in love with Mommie.

From Cheryl's point of view, there's a perfect 69 going on, a beautiful thing to behold. The woman underneath has her knees above her head, allowing sweet Marilee access to every nook and cranny, while Marilee, on top with her big baby balloon, is grinding her swollen clitoris down hard on Buttercup's slippery chin, while the lovely tongue snakes up inside, making wild explorations of her feminine secrets.

The printable vocabulary after that is limited to assorted Mmm and Ooooh sounds. The occasional words are raunchy, pleased, and loving, their movements are languid and the pace is tantric. Buttercup has found a nipple-like projection, and her concentration is primarily on perfecting her sucking technique. Both women tremble in the furnace heat of their shared universe.

About half an hour later, Buttercup lets go a string of peaceful yet insistent little moans, and squirts several quick jets of hot fluid into Mommie's surprised mouth. Marilee groans and swallows as fast as she can, her liquid tunnel pulses and lets go its own squirty squirts on Buttercup's wiggly little tongue.

"Did we just have an orgasm?" Marilee's voice floats up from somewhere in Buttercup's molten crotch.

"Yes Mommie. We did. I love you, Mommie."

Buttercup hopes she doesn't get a lashing with the leather. The doctor had said not to tell anyone she loves them while under his care. But it is all too powerful for a new little cow to resist. Wait a minute. Am I a little cow? Buttercup's soft mouth presses liquidly to Mommie's wet crotch, tasting the hottest milk of all.

Wow.

Life goes on beautifully for weeks. Buttercup gets more of Dr. Shaw's sexy hormone treatments, and she's feeling fit, horny, and fine. The color has returned to her hair, and her ass does not sag.

But when Buttercup wakes alone one morning, she finds on Marilee's sofa a handwritten note.

Dearest Buttercup;

I am having my monthly exams today. I am so sorry, I won't be able to be with you. Please see Cheryl in her tent for your session today. Hers has the orange and gold banner.

I love and miss you,

Mommie Marilee

Literally ill, Buttercup runs to Cheryl's tent and slaps her urgent hand on the canvas, calling out frantically. Something is off. She will hate it hate it if her sweet Mommie is ill. And the baby! She's so far along, maybe she needed help. Is it coming now? Buttercup wants to be there!

Cheryl looks up from her magazine with a warm smile. She stands and walks toward Buttercup. Cheryl, too, is very pregnant. Like Marilee and the other little cows she'd met, Cheryl is completely, hairlessly, beautifully naked. The girl hugs her tight to that voluptuous belly. Her open-mouthed kiss is sultry and it makes Buttercup's head spin. Wow, does Cheryl want to do that with me?

"Welcome, dear Buttercup," Alexa breathes next to her cheek. "I am so glad we can spend time together. Marilee is seeing the doctor today. She's fine. You will be with her tomorrow. She says so many wonderful things about you."

Buttercup looks at Cheryl uncertainly. Her thoughts are of running fast to Dr. Shaw to ask how her Mommie is doing.

"Is she having her baby?"

Cheryl laughs. "Oh no, not for a few weeks yet. We only look like we're ready to pop. Let's have a shower. I'll be good to you and we can talk about your Mommie all you want. She is my dearest love."

The way the girl says love fills Buttercup's mind with jealousy. Jealousy! She recalls the kiss those two shared on her first day. She imagines what other things they might do together. She could probably watch them if she asked, as Cheryl had watched her first time with Mommie Marilee. The girls here seem so carefree about their young bodies. Come to think of it, she is feeling that way herself. She feels damn good!

Reluctantly, having to be talked into it firmly, Buttercup lets herself be de-diapered and allows lovely Cheryl to lead her to the open-air shower in the center of the clustered tents. Cheryl's body moves in a symphony of beguiling flesh.

Soaping her breasts in the warm spray, Cheryl says, "Did Marilee remind you of your contract about discipline?"

"Huh?" She had not focused on being disciplined by a little cow. Isn't this only about love?

"You're a grown woman, Buttercup, you are 52 years old. You should take disappointments in stride. We'll have to work with you on that."

Cheryl's soapy hands move lower and Buttercup forgets all about what has been said. But when they are dry and naked inside Alexa's beautiful boudoir, she tells Buttercup in a commanding voice to lay face down across her lap. The look in her dark eyes says she's not happy. The little cow does as she says, drapes her soft body over Cheryl's bare knees.

In spite of her small stature, Cheryl holds Buttercup easily. She pulls her hip in close, tight against the hot baby bulge. Cheryl adjusts things so Buttercup's smooth rump is at the perfect angle.

"How long have you been with us, Buttercup?"

"Umm. Two weeks I think."

"Very good. Have you seen yourself in a mirror lately?"

"Um, no." Buttercup wonders if she did anything wrong.

"Well dear one, I am happy to report that you are looking much better today. In fact, I'd say Dr. Shaw has taken ten years off you. You look wonderful, honey."

Oooooh! Where is that mirror? I want to look!

"But on to other things, Buttercup. We demand absolute obedience here on the Farm. Of everyone. This applies to workers, little cows, the bulls and customers alike. You'll have six spanks with my hand today, since it's your first time. I'll help you through. Are we ready?"

Buttercup says nothing. Soon, the first blow falls. Her body lunges, and she gasps. The hand really hurts! Her skin glows where Cheryl hit her fanny.

When the second smack falls, she says ouch real loud. Cheryl tells Buttercup she's sorry, but it's a reminder about good behavior. Getting ready for the third sharp smack, Buttercup notices her sex is wet. Cheryl's hand comes down for a third time, right where she'd first struck.

"Oww!" she says. "That really did hurt." She looks up with a reddened face, but lovely Cheryl smiles down as though nothing could be wrong. She relaxes her thighs, and tightens her knee-grip on Buttercup's dangling clitoris, which throws her into a wild hip-thrust.

Cheryl's fourth smack leaves Buttercup dazed. She didn't know a girl could spank so hard! Her eyes tear up. The fifth hurts so much it makes her sad, she remembers bad things that happened in her childhood. Tears come.

Buttercup is red-faced and crying when Cheryl's final spank lands. Cheryl straightens her knees and Buttercup slides to the floor. She lies there in an embarrassed heap, wiping her eyes and wondering why she, a mature woman, should be reduced to tears by hand-spanks from a gentle girl.

Cheryl's kneeling beside her now. "Buttercup, you did wonderfully. Please help me. My breasts are really hurting. I need you to ease the pain."

Buttercup looks up at her. Cheryl is astonishingly beautiful. Her face is flushed like her own and her nostrils flare in female hunger.

"Lift your bottom. We need to get this diaper on you."

Buttercup is too numb to resist and does as she says. The rough diaper stings where the hand spanks reddened her bottom.

"You don't mind the floor, do you? Why not right here?"

Buttercup nods, gazing up at the flowing basketballs that hang from Cheryl's chest. Both her teats drip freely.

Cheryl swings a thigh over Buttercup's diapered hips. Below Cheryl's big round belly Buttercup catches a glimpse of hairless quim. It is smooth, savagely open, an animal gash shiny with moisture. Cheryl lowers herself gently down, a breast comes to her lips. She takes a tentative pull. The nipple is big, longer than Marilee's, like a long pencil eraser. And her milk tastes wonderful! She wonders for a minute how it can be so different from Marilee's, yet so perfect!

Before long both of them have their eyes closed. Cheryl's hips rock gently against her and her own breasts are firm, with hardened nipples. It reminds her what Cheryl said about looking in a mirror. Buttercup's whole body feels tighter, she has more energy, she is stronger.

When Cheryl's breasts are lighter, the lovely girl raises herself and loosens Buttercup's diaper. Cheryl's sex is wet, on her face the look of a huntress. Laying the diaper open on the floor, she lowers her mouth and slurps her tongue the length of Buttercup's damp slit. She nibbles at Buttercup's fleshy labia, which is wrinkly and puffy beneath her crotch. Cheryl rotates her body, bringing her breast again to Buttercup's nursing mouth, but keeping her own mouth firmly nursing on Buttercup's swollen sex.

Oooooooh!

They go slow. Buttercup's hips don't move much, but she gets her legs open wide, giving sweet Cheryl all the room she needs, while her hungry lips nurse on the warm breast that engulfs her face.

Cheryl mumbles some words, it could be, "My dear Buttercup," or something. They only met this morning, really, but she is surprised at the depth of feeling he already has for Cheryl. Somewhere during that time, she whispers, "Mommie," but she doesn't think anything about it. She really has to piss.

When Cheryl's milk is out, it is late afternoon. She has done up Buttercup's diaper over an hour ago. When she stands to go find Mommie Marilee, her face heats with shame.

"Cheryl, I..." She looks down at the diaper, which is dark in front and sagging to her knees.

"Good girl. You went in your diaper. Let Mommie fix it."

She lets the nice Mommie lay her down again. Gently Cheryl removes the damp diaper and puts it in a neat white hamper. She wipes her smooth fanny all over with a warm cloth, and sprinkles powder on her crotch. She makes Buttercup lift her legs so she can powder the smooth bottom. Buttercup humps at the soft hand when it strokes white powder through her crevice.

Although Buttercup's cheeks glow with embarrassment, she lets lovely dark-eyed Cheryl handle her. Mommie Cheryl's face has the glow of a woman who's just had the best sex of her life. At the doorway of her tent, Cheryl kisses her long and slow on the mouth.

"I enjoyed our time, Buttercup. I am jealous of you and Marilee. She cares about you so much."

"She does? Well so do I. About her, I mean. And you are very nice, too."

"Give Mommie a big hug, dear Buttercup."

Newly-diapered Buttercup stumbles off in a daze, heading for Mommie Marilee's quiet tent.