Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene gives Connie a searching look.

"Deep breath, Buttercup. Marilee knows you are coming. You'll see her today."

They pass through into a big room. It's the size of the barn behind the main building, although inside it's anything but barnlike. Smooth concrete floors and dozens of modern stalls, many holding a human milking cow. Every one of these girls is cute and curvy-figured and quite mature in their looks and attitudes. None wear clothing, and all have great big breasts.

The milking stations are low metal frameworks to support a kneeling Mommy. Many little cows have milking pulsators attached to their grape-size nipples. Buttercup looks around in wonder, follows Arlene down the aisle between dozens of little cows hooked up to milking pulsators in their stalls. All the bare Mommy bottoms!

Arlene stops at a particular station, and Buttercup recognizes Marilee's long red ponytail, her pert tush, and her baby balloon. The lovely Mommy is on her knees with a soft padded bar under her upper chest for support. This leaves her breasts exposed to hang way down, her arms free and relaxed. Marilee from behind is slutty young perfection. Her raised fanny is in a perfect position for a man to...

Next to Marilee's stall is an empty one, and Arlene guides Buttercup to kneel on it. A nice nurse in white smock comes quickly and says she is Nurse Feely. Buttercup remembers her and says hi.

Buttercup's platform has bars and adjustments that raise and lower and even tilt. Buttercup finds it weird and scary to have her nude body raised high in the air. She's about four feet off the floor, and a doctor or a nurse can swing her around in different directions. Anybody passing by can have a full view of all her feminine charms. Buttercup could not object if someone reached out to stroke her.

It's milking time at the Farm.

What happens when the pulsators turn on is nothing short of amazing. For the little cows to give the most milk and the best milk with their teats hooked up to the hungry pulsators, they have to be sexually excited.

Buttercup smiles at Marilee in the next stall. She gives a little wave. Buttercup studies her milking rig. It's a metal pipe framework that keeps her from falling out while hooked up to the milking system. The little cows can use any position that's comfortable, but must stay kneeling so their full breasts hang down. They can lean on the chest rest, or let their heads go down on the table.

A big man in a white smock enters Buttercup's stall. Arlene introduces him as Doctor Shaw, who she met long ago. He's preparing Buttercup's hormone insertion. All around them, milking pulsators are thumping away at little cow boobs and the Milking Center is full of happy mooing noises. All the little cows moan happily as the vibrations thrummmm through their breasts. Some are quite in outer space with yummy orgasms. The Milking Center is a wild party of breathy girl-gasps and urgent grunts.

Arlene stands before Buttercup's sweet face. She smiles and gives the shackled girl a lingering kiss.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, Arlene. And thank you." Arlene goes to Marilee, gives her a squishy soul-kiss, and leaves the Milking Center.

Buttercup gets a quiver of excitement when Doctor Shaw and nurse Feely come to where she kneels on the table. There are scary sounds behind her, scary to Buttercup anyway, who is holding her breath, it's all so brand-new and unknown! A knuckle strokes her hairless sex, her insides shudder. She is deliciously wet.

Buttercup bristles at someone touching her private place in public! She lunges in the milking frame as a strong finger slooshes into her vagina. The slow probing makes her quiver, the fingers are gooey. Buttercup's eyes close and her hips shake. She pushes back, which surprises her, but it feels so good she humps her hips up and down. Her clit is hot and it dangles down. She was prepared to not like this, being reduced to a warm wet thing like so many others. But Oh Hell she is on her way to another world with the helpless sensation of a man's caress and close examination of her woman parts.

Next door, Marilee makes a surprised face at Buttercup's slutty-ass moves. Buttercup knows she should probably be soooo ashamed but is way too hot to do anything about it. The finger slowly withdraws, making Buttercup's fanny waggle.

"Get her opened up," the doctor says softly. Buttercup knows Dr. Shaw and Nurse Feely can see everything back there, and her big boobs are hanging down and starting to drizzle. But it's too late to regain control of her body. It's also a slutty-good feeling to just let it all happen! Being shackled to the frame makes her totally innocent, and completely special. She can enjoy it all she wants without any guilt.

Tough shit, Mom, Connie says to herself. I love you but you were wrong.

The pose she's in is embarrassing with everyone on God's Green Earth watching, but she is now used to being naked out in the fields and the classroom. She gets a shiver thinking about when the bulls surrounded her. She hopes she doesn't run into them some dark night! What one of those big cocks could do to her, while shackled in this position, doesn't bear thinking about.

Nurse Feely whispers in Buttercup's ear. "This is the real thing, dear one. Sex and lactation go together. Sex is why all you little cows are so happy."

Buttercup's eyes close and she gives a little shivery Ooooh! noise. Three knobby man-fingers slither inside her sweet sex, it makes her hips buck and her throat go unk-unk.

Beside her, the nurse in the white smock laughs. As the fingers probe her most secret girl place, Buttercup closes her eyes and lets her hips gyrate. Seeing her obvious enjoyment of this, Marilee next door gives a secret smile.

"Syringe," the big doctor orders briskly. After a minute something else presses in her private place, she gets a sudden urge to close her knees. But of course, her legs are separated by the framework. Now the doctor is sliding something big and long up sweet Buttercup's vagina. It is pleasantly warm and the blunt thing sinks into her belly until the doctor is satisfied. Buttercup tries to hold still for this part, but it is hard not to wiggle. She wishes everyone would go away except for the big thing probing up her sizzling girl-hole.

"There," Doctor Shaw says with satisfaction. He presses a button and the big hot pipe begins a humming that vibrates right through her!

Buttercup's face contorts in pain, the metal cylinder is so far in there. Marilee next door feels it too, just to see her girl's sweet face like that.

"Buttercup! Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

She lifts a tear-streaked face, a weak smile comes. "For the good of the Farm." Marilee is proud of her good girl but does not yet know Buttercup's personal mission.

Buttercup feels vague movements as warm liquid flows from the tube into her belly. She's hot with shame at the hurts-so-good sexy feelings, giving this bare-ass public performance, but she loves that Mommy Marilee can watch her womanly young body get prepped. Her sis is by her.

Pretty soon the doctor is done, and the big pipe slurps out. Buttercup purrs with slitted eyes. The nurse is preparing Buttercup's teats now, and rubs a sterilizing solution on both the sweet cow's suspended breasts. Buttercup closes her eyes. Nurse Feely presses a pulsator tip to Buttercup's right nipple. The thing makes a hissing sound and the girly nipple is drawn wayyyyy inside. She gets all warm in her tummy. Buttercup hums.

The nurse smiles at Buttercup in a friendly way. Through the pulsator's clear plastic, she can see the girl's nipple stretched way in there like a little dink. The nurse hooks up the other nipple.

"Is that okay?"

Buttercup nods. She knows the machine will disconnect on its own when her milk is gone. The nurse turns a dial and the pulsators begin to throb on Buttercup's teats. It's an oscillating rhythm that pulls each nipple like a tiny mouth. Buttercup sees her own white milk flow through clear tubes into the glass bottle. It makes her hips squirm and thrust in the air.

Behind her spread thighs, Nurse Feely is curious about Buttercup's swollen pudenda. The fleshy inner lips are larger than most, and hang down a long way. It's almost as though a wrinkly penis dangles above her vagina. Just for fun, Nurse Feely brings up another milking pulsator. It's not hooked up to anything, but the sucker can be activated.

Nurse Feely strokes the flesh dangling between the girl's sex lips. It is very slippery. Buttercup moans. When the nurse touches the pulsator mouth to the dangly thing, it makes a sucking noise and forcibly slurps the loose flesh way inside.

Buttercup gives a loud hooray and pumps out a wild screaming orgasm. Nurse Feely smiles, and turns the pulsator on all the way.

Her noises bring a crowd of people from the business office. Oblivious to everything and everyone, Buttercup's entire body shakes and hums through her long, insane afternoon. Everyone agrees her milk is among the sweetest harvested that day.

Weeks go by, and Buttercup's slender body is more fit, like when she ran the mil in school. She is almost ready to stop being a School Mommie, and she's no longer a little cow in the dairy. Her boobs aren't as big now she's stopped the milker hormone treatments. She fully remembers who she is as Connie, unlike most of the guys, who although they are normal size, are beginning to come out of their innocent phase. She is nearly ready to join them in the School. She still sleeps with the Mommie cows, usually with Marilee. She sleeps in a diaper, just in case.

Late this dark night, Buttercup lies alone in deep, dreamless slumber. Marilee is off somewhere, possibly making love with Alexa, or Cheryl, or one of her many other special girlfriends. Buttercup does not feel the big hands that lift her from Marilee's bed.

When Buttercup wakes, she's in the back of a pickup truck. It is dark, above her are stars. Sitting on the rails of the pickup's bed as they bounce along are three bulls, drinking beer and laughing. Buttercup sits up in alarm. There is a white towel across her lap. She clutches it over her breasts. She doesn't know where she is!

"Looks like somebody woke up. It's time for our diaper practice."

Soon the truck pulls up beside a large bonfire. The warmth lights her skin as the big bulls help her down. She holds the towel around her tightly.

"You can't do this! Take me back! Arlene will..." Her words are cut off by a leather slap across her legs.

"Speak when Daddy tells you, little cow." Her wrist is grabbed, she is led over uneven ground to stand near the fire. She drags the towel behind her. High above, a gibbous moon hangs amid a broad star field.

Four men sit on logs beside the fire, facing her. They are bare to the waist in jeans and boots. In the firelight their muscles gleam. They don't do anything, they merely watch her move. The bulls!

She quickly gets the towel around her, and waits, motionless. After ten minutes, which to Buttercup is an eternity, she remains standing in the middle of the circle, safe in her towel. When any of the men move, her eyes lock onto his, wide in fear.

At Buttercup's feet is a soft mattress and a large bath towel. There are other things. She sees baby powder, a bottle of baby oil, and a stack of diapers from the School. Buttercup's stomach gives a lurch at what could await her.

Four pairs of male eyes travel her slim form in the towel. They knew this woman is in her fifties, though she looks like a college girl because of the hormone regression. Dr. Shaw's treatments keep everyone guessing.

One of the men comes to her. "Daddy wants the towel, now," he commands, holding out his palm.

Connie looks at the big man for a long time. His face is firm but not mean. Slowly, she shakes her head, her eyes never leaving his. She reminds herself her firm body has been longing for a dick, and that calms her. Maybe this will be fun! But ooh so scary!

"I said now," the voice repeats. Blushing in the firelight, she unwinds the towel and hands it over. She stands naked, bare save for the diaper that sags from her hips. The cool night air perks her nipples.

Daddy lifts the crotch of her sagging diaper.

"Looks like you wet, sweetheart. Didn't you?" His voice is low and kind. "I'm going to change you now, just like your Mommies do. Will that be okay?"

Buttercup knows she did no such thing. Wide-eyed, she nods.

His hands unfasten the velcro ties, and he pulls the diaper down her legs and off. He steps away to look at her.

Despite having a fit build, Buttercup's derriere and breasts are full, looking like they should be stroked. Her pubic mound is bare, her female slit demure, nestled secretly between soft thighs. Intensity grows in the group around the fire. Buttercup looks down at the towel, on the soft mattress. They expect her to do something. She trembles, knowing what it is.

The big men don't rush her, but enjoy her for slow minutes as she stands before them, trying to hide her nakedness with her hands. Her nipples already hard, her bald peach shows a bright pink gash where her lips have begun to part. Her face bears the flush of fear, and anticipation.

"Turn around. Daddy wants to see your bottom," the first bull says.

Looking slowly from man to man, Buttercup finally turns away. Her hands do not try to cover her ass cheeks as the firelight casts flickering shadows on her fine-grained curves. Connie you're a grown woman you can tell them to fuck off!

But when she is ordered to turn back to face the group, her very posture glows with sexual heat. There is an oily sheen over her Venus mound that gleams in the firelight.

While people on the Farm routinely see each other naked, mostly the little cows, it is quite a different sensation to be an object on view, a lone woman alone in the company of four strong young men, far from lights or people.

Buttercup is confused. She sees the diaper unfolded on the fluffy towel, knows it is for her. Although diapers have been mentioned, she has not had a dick in many months and in spite of her deep embarrassment, she is feeling quite turned on. Shivering, she hopes this will be a friendly party.

She gives in. She kneels demurely on the mattress, gradually lowers her bottom to the middle of the unfolded diaper. Her slender arms hold her knees tightly together. Buttercup's look is vulnerable, uncertain.

The men do nothing, only watch and wait. With a resigned sigh, letting go a step further, Buttercup lays herself back on the diaper with a fluid movement, quickly lowering her legs, giving the merest glimpse of her furrowed hump.

One of the men kneels beside her. "You are doing great, Buttercup. How old are you honey? How old is Daddy's little girl?"

She looks up at him in the firelight, understanding in her eyes. If she plays this to their satisfaction, they will stay in role, treat her alright. She knows damn well she is 52, but these young men want another answer.

"Don't fuck this up," Connie Broward says clearly. A muted hubbub of appreciative laughter from the men.

"Daddy is going to touch you now, sugar. Daddy won't hurt you. We have to get your fanny cleaned up and back in your diaper before Mommie comes home. Will that be okay?"

Buttercup looks up at the big man towering above her. She places two fingers over her lips.

"Otay, Daddy." Connie is hoping this is all they want. Her flesh sings with goose bumps, but not from the cool night. Her pussy is liquid fire. The presence of so many inflames her penis hunger.

The man places his big hands on the inside of Buttercup's thighs. Easily, he urges her knees outwards. She helps a little, shyly, keeping her eyes always on the bull's face. As her knees spread wider, the first glimpse of her hairless crease comes into view. When he has opened her knees to their fullest extent, her vaginal lips are open. Her feminine softness is revealed, down to her soft bottom cheeks where nestles her puckered starfish. Her weasel is pouted open and the firm pink clitoris glistens in the firelight.

Buttercup feels unveiled as a work of art. A pang of release warms her belly. It's required all her courage to let this man expose her sex in front of the others, but Connie believes, if she stays in role, she'll be safe within the game.

The three big bulls with their glistening abs remain still where they sit, only the one kneeling close and lightly touching her moves or speaks. The exhibitionist exposed, the voyeurs avidly feed.

"Adventurous girls like this one," the Daddy bull tells the others, "are quite vulnerable, but also very trusting. A little casual touching is usually okay, if it is about getting them diapered. Now this one, what is your name, sweetheart?"

Legs spread, lying on her back beneath him, she feels naked, open and damp. "I am Buttercup, Daddy."

"Buttercup. I will not touch Buttercup's vagina with my hand. But it's okay if I use a warm cloth to dry her sensitive parts now that she's wet her diaper."

He reaches to where a white cloth hangs near the fire, tests it with his hand. He folds it twice into an even rectangle, then presses it flat between her legs. The warmth sings through her, it feels nice to not be so naked, and she loves the pressure of his big hand through the hot cloth.

Gently he pats the cloth here and there on her moist rawness, not stroking so much as patting. Nevertheless, it makes her clitoris throb for more.

Through the cloth he feels she is warm and damp. Gently he prods his fingers into her crease, his thumb accidentally brushes her engorged clit. She gives a little bleat and her hips jerk toward his hand. Her eyes close. She strains her legs wider, her buttocks rise off the ground. But her modesty rushes in. Humiliated at her shameless moves, she makes her hips relax.

"Now sometimes a young woman, or a wife, can be bad. And there is a way we can spank her that is different from a guy?"

The Daddy bull removes the cloth so that all the bulls can again see her hungry weasel. He unfolds the cloth to spread it out over her open crotch, and smooths it gently in place so that every hill and valley of her feminine organ is revealed. Now, the Daddy bull begins to spank Buttercup's sex, not with his meaty hand, only his four fingers. He begins gently, but the spanks become sharper and soon Buttercup's buttocks are straining high off the mattress.

To the fifty-plus Connie in the firm, fit body, the pain is meaningless. It is the touching, the lewd naked humping of her bare form before these men, hips straining in the air. No one could have convinced her, before tonight, that she would like this. Now she is wild for whatever they can do to her.

"Spank me Daddy," Buttercup hisses, her face hot.

"I love you, Buttercup," whispers the Daddy bull.

Daddy does not stop spanking her hot sex. With one hand he smooths the soft cloth into place over her folds, with the other he increases the intensity of the sharp blows until she can hold it in no longer. Crying out, her breath comes in wracking sobs. Pulse hammering in her ears, she cannot hear how she screams into the night as she cums and cums.

It takes her fevered brain a second to register that the spanking has stopped, but the hand remains, pressing hard against her open crack. She humps and thrusts her overheated little kitty against the hand, which remains dependably firm as she pleasures herself on it. Unknown to delirious Buttercup, she is pinching her own teats hard.

Then she can take no more of Daddy's teasing! She reaches down and whips the cloth away, grabs Daddy's wrist and presses his hard fingers into her slippery girl-meat, letting the hardness fill her dank opening, thrusting herself on it while Daddy holds it still and lets her do as she needs for herself.