Kiss Nipple Farm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shrieking into the dark night, she can stand no more, her hips plop on the mattress and her knees flop open like a rag doll's. In spite of the lewd spectacle she has displayed, she is so happy at the core of her being that in spite of the four watching bulls she is finished with hiding. No longer will she be the coquette, but now in her young, fit body she's willing to be seen as a wanton little slut with flowing breasts and a hot, fuckable cunt. She has surrendered, too exhausted to hide her sex to the men's peering eyes.

"Now," says the Daddy bull, "it is fair to touch the girl's privates while applying oil, as she can be chafed from running around in a soiled diaper. Done properly, it can result in some special bonding, but must never be abused."

The Daddy bull picks up the bottle of baby oil, pours some on his fingers, and massages it gently over her swollen sex lips, soothing the tenderness. Working from the outer lips, he progresses toward the center. His thumb rests firmly on her clit but does not stroke or rub. Buttercup's moaning builds. Her hips lift toward his touch, her heels dig into the soft mattress.

"Do not penetrate her hole, it is the seat of her chastity. Her hymen must be preserved for her to pierce when and where she sees fit. It must be her choice who with."

It is not long before Buttercup dissolves in a sweaty mess. The towel beneath her, and the diaper she'd sat on, are twisted about. She has become so peaceful that everyone thinks she's sound asleep.

"Now gentlemen," the Daddy Bull continues, "this same scene will probably not play out each time you change her diaper. She will be in a different mood each time, sometimes eager to get back to playing. So now we will continue with the placement of the diaper itself."

Buttercup is somewhere in dreamland. It is an easy matter for Daddy Bull to lift her hips and position the diaper beneath her bum, and gently open her legs again. Since she has already been wiped clean and oiled, there is no need to touch her privates any more, but a long and pleasant looking is allowed.

Daddy Bull sprinkles talcum powder liberally over her lower tummy, her legs, and up her crotch. Anything spilled falls into the bottom of the diaper, which is good. Daddy Bull raises her ankles and lifts her slender legs up and over. Her cute bottom comes into view, stretched tight, revealing between the softness her pleated brown bud.

Daddy Bull shakes powder on her bottom, and pats it into her crease. Buttercup moans softly but to all appearances sleeps on. Daddy Bull lowers her feet, her bottom poofs up white dust.

Now it is time to pull the crotch tab through her legs, covering the gloriously spanked, masturbated, oiled, and powdered sex organ, and aligning the self-fastening waist tabs at the front.

"Buttercup, Buttercup my dear. Will you please get up and show these nice men your clean diaper?

Buttercup nods. Arms covering her mosquito-bite breasts, looking only at the ground, she walks slowly to each of the waiting men, pausing and turning before each one as they order her. She returns to stand by the Daddy Bull, feeling relieved and safe.

"Buttercup, you've been very good. Now I want to tell you something. All of us here, these guys, have been through the School on the farm. We did what you are doing now. Except you are the first woman who's come through. We have been taught in the School how to revere womanhood, and seeing you tonight, we are proud to know you. Thank you for your trust and your bravery. We will take you home now."

It all sounds great, Connie says to herself. So when do I get fucked?

The next day, Buttercup walks to the School, hand in hand with Arlene. It was hard saying goodbye to the nice people in the Milking Center, the Mommies in the tents, and to Marilee. It's not a real goodbye, they will see each other, but Buttercup is on a different path now. She is ready to grow up. Dr. Shaw's treatments have regressed her physically to the stature of an eighteen year old girl. She is still Connie Broward, and her 53rd birthday is two days away.

She walks with Arlene to the doorway of the School, where a naked pregnant Mommie cow is leading a class.

"Ah," the teacher says brightly, "here we have our newest class member. This is Buttercup. She is a girl. A girl is a young Mommie, just like you all are young Daddies."

Arlene leads the naked Buttercup by the hand to stand in front of the class. None of the boys bats an eye. They have seen and touched so many bare naked little Mommies that a girl is a mild curiosity. They already know this one is a fast runner. And strong.

Arlene stands with Buttercup in front of the room. Buttercup is slim, firm-breasted, with a beautiful face and a long fall of brown hair. Her eyes dance with joy to be here. She catches Ronnie's eye, and he smiles for her.

"We have only recently decided to have girls join our class," Arlene tells the group. "Someday there will be others, and you know some of the farm babies are girls, and they will join the School when they are old enough. Some of your lessons are about how women and men, girls and boys, are to treat one another in the world. Even though Buttercup is your age, she is wise beyond her years, so it's a good idea to listen when she says things in class, or in your games."

Arlene looks down at Buttercup, who is beaming at everyone. "Is there anything you want to say, Buttercup?"

"Only one thing, Miss Arlene. I don't want to be Buttercup any more. I want all of you folks on the Farm to call me Connie."

Facing her a few feet away, Ronnie's head cocks to one side, looking at her. She is looking right back at him.

He grins.

~ fin ~