Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I unbutton you shirt? I've never seen you with your shirt off. You can see mine if I can see yours."

Kyle sat up. "Freddi Kornfeldt, you are one persistent person. Is it the bonobo research? I've heard that bonobo females are pretty dominant."

"No, bonobo females are veryequal. They get aggressive when males get coercive but that's not common. I'm persistent because you turn me on. Really, Kyle, you do. Whenever you pass by in the library or the Commons I can't help but stop what I'm doing and watch you go by, especially your ass. I want you, Mr. McAdams. You wanted me to just say so and now I have. And I know you've been burned and I've been told in no uncertain terms not to ask what they did to you so I won't. The ball's in your court, now."

Kyle was struck dumb. He'd been asking for simple honesty and now that he was confronted with it he really didn't know how to respond. He opened his mouth, shut it, opened it again and shut it again. Finally with the slightest of shrugs he took Freddi's face in his hands and leaned forward for a long, soft kiss.

Freddi's tension and anxiety flowed away as she melted into his arms. If nothing else happened tonight (and she fervently hoped it would) she'd at least gotten Kyle to kiss her and, as it continued for minutes, kiss her thoroughly.

When it finally broke she looked up at him with shining eyes and whispered, "You could spend the night. The bed's big enough for two if they're really—snuggly. We don't even have to do anything but cuddle and sleep if that's what you want. Hmm?"

To her surprise it was and they did.

*****

The next morning, after a stop at Kyle's dorm for a change of clothes, Freddi motored out into the country and up a long gravel road to what looked like two very large farmhouses that sat on either side of a low building in the midst of a verdant vegetable garden. There was an extensive fruit orchard behind. Freddi rolled the big Kawasaki to a stop and killed the engine. The two dismounted and hung their helmets from the handlebars. About that time Kyle noticed something strange about the houses. Both had what looked like a stair and a door going into each room of the first floor. He turned to Freddi.

"I'm sure there's a logical explanation for the architecture?"

She giggled. "Yup. That's the men's dorm and this is the women's house. Each woman has a bedroom and a nursery of her own with a door to the outside. Children's rooms are on the second floor and there's a big common room in the center. Traditionally, men aren't allowed inside until after dark and they have a similar setup over on the other side of the dining hall, minus the nurseries and kiddy-quarters, of course. Women traditionally aren't allowed in the men's house at all."

"I don't understand."

"Have you ever heard of the Mosuo? They're a Chinese ethnic group that practices complete free love and they are kind of a matriarchy. That's what we're trying to emulate here, at least I mean 'we' when I join—if they let me."

Kyle raised an eyebrow. "A matriarchy? I'm sure Lara is all over that idea."

Freddi shook her head. "Uh-uh. One reason I haven't been approved is because Lara and I put in together and Dr. Phillips has grave doubts about her. See, what you don't understand and what Dr. Phillips disapproves of is that Lara bosses Josh around constantly in public so that in private he can discipline her for it."

"Discipline? As in . . ."

"Uh-huh. Remember what you said about being tied up and hung from a hook on the wall? That's just a beginning. Definitely not my kind of kink at all! I had to move out of the apartment and get back into the dorms because it creeped me out so bad. Lara says it's not abusive but I have my doubts."

Kyle shuddered. "So you can't join if Lara isn't let in?"

Freddi sighed. "No, it's just that I'm getting an extra thorough vetting because she's my friend. I'll get in eventually because Professor Koenig is pushing for me and he's Professor Phillips' lover but it hasn't happened yet."

"Professor Koenig is Dr. Phillips' lover? Does Mrs. Koenig know?"

Freddi grimaced. "Of course! They're a triad. Mrs. Koenig is the matriarch of the commune and Dr. Phillips is the treasurer. After all, it was her invention that funded this place. Once the human trials are over this place will be the richest commune in history."

"Human trials of . . ."

"Vigorilla, silly man. Once Dr. Phillips got the formula straight the pharmaceutical industry was dumbfounded and the FDA was gobsmacked. We still have to wait another year but when it's approved? Wow!"

"You mean it's real? You weren't just playing with me?"

Freddi closed her eyes and turned away slowly. "No, Kyle, that was distilled water, honest. The real thing is supposed to be utterly amazing but I can't get any until the guy I would be with asks for it."

Kyle sat back down on the bike seat, a wondering, thoughtful look on his face. "An hour-long erection . . ."

Freddi looked at him out of the corner of her eye, mischief beginning to play across her freckled features. "Mm-hmm, at least that's what Dr. Phillips says and Mrs. Koenig winked when she said it. I think that's why Dr. Phillips has a three-year old."

"What? Dr. Koenig? But he's nearly seventy." Kyle jaw dropped at the thought.

"Yup, but he seems to be keeping both his wife and his mistress very, very happy."

"And you can get some if your 'date' asks for it?"

Freddi sat down on Kyle's knees and held his face in her hands. "Yes, Kyle, I can. And if you want it I will. And you can take it and just ream me blue. You can pound me into the mattress, make me deep throat you until my eyes bug and bugger me until I squeal—and I can get it just by walking up those steps over there with you. Then you tell Angela Phillips that you want it. Shall we?"

Kyle thought back to the abuse he'd taken when his stamina hadn't met the 'standards' previous girlfriends had demanded. It wasn't that there was anything wrong with him, his doctor had assured him, but the experience had been traumatic enough to make him swear to celibacy, at least until he graduated. But Freddi was offering him near-transhuman performance and wanted him to demonstrate it on her. The temptation was great.

Freddi saw the indecision in his eyes and breathed soft and warm into his ear. She laid one hand on his thigh and slowly walked the fingers up his thigh then started to stroke the fly on his jeans.

"C'mon, Kyle," she teased, "how often do you get a chance to play superman?"

"Okay, but where do we make it? The sun isn't down and besides, you said you weren't a member, yet."

"There's a picnic area down by the creek," Freddi purred, "I packed us a lunch in the saddle-bags and a blanket. Hardly anyone is on the property today. The commune only has a handful of members so far and we're nearly guaranteed no one else will show up." Now her hand was stroking him up and down, making his manhood stand up and pay attention.

"Okay, I want it." Kyle knew the die was cast now. He hoped this time things would go better.

Freddi kissed him on the cheek and they scampered up the steps of the women's house. A handful of minutes later the couple hopped back down and then onto the bike. "Helmet up, stud," she commanded with a grin, "your life is about to take a major turn for the better."

Freddi had been right. The grassy nook was in the bend of the creek and practically invisible from the road. She'd unfolded the blanket and once Kyle unpacked the simple picnic she reached into her pocket and pulled out a squeeze bottle.

"Honey, this takes about fifteen to twenty minutes to work so shoot a squeeze in one nostril and while we wait we can eat. As I understand it, you'll start feeling kind of tingly in the crotch and then it comes on pretty strong so I'll just get naked now."

Kyle had been unwrapping a package of cold chicken when Freddi began to—it wasn't anything Las Vegas would recognize as a formal striptease but more of a saucy slither. Leather jacket unzipped and let drop onto the grass, T-shirt slowly pulled up over her head, jeans unzipped at the cuff above the leather boots and then shimmied out of. She did turn her back to unfasten her bra and let it slip off her shoulders and then she inched her bikini panties down over her butt inch by inch. Her 'dance' froze Kyle in mid-unwrap and brought a flush to his face.

Freddi winked over her shoulder at him. "You, Kyle McAdams, are going to have me but good, I suspect. I wonder if you really needed the Vigorilla at all." She reached out and patted his cheek before helping herself to a bowl of potato salad.

Kyle chewed the cold, juicy chicken thigh with his mind a swirl of sensations. The flavor of the chicken, the scent of meadow around him, the burbling of the creek, the view of Freddi's soft, desirable peach-colored body and above all the odd feelings going on inside his body all came together and ganged up on his rational thought. The man had been horny before, often enough, and he'd felt feverish on occasion. This was the first time, though, that he'd felt arousal and feverish at the same time. In fact it was almost as though the fever was making him horny. If the Vigorilla was causing it, fifteen minutes was a wild overestimate.

Freddi looked up at him over the top of her peach and seeing how flushed his face was, finished it off and wiped her face. "You look ready, sweetie. I know I am." She leaned back on her elbows, spread her knees, planted her feet on the blanket and lifted her pelvis.

Kyle saw how puffy and moist her labia were and licked his lips nervously.

"Here it is, sweetie," Freddi crooned, "you know you want it and it's all yours."

Kyle fumbled his belt buckle and the fly on his 501's but he finally got them down around his knees. The Vigorilla lived up to its billing. Never in his life had he been so engorged and stiff. It was almost, but not quite, painful. He threw his shirt off over his head and fairly dove onto Freddi, entering her with such force that she grunted and them murmured, "Oh gawd!"

As he thrust in and out like a piston Freddi dug her nails into his back, threw her head back and muttered a long, "Yessss . . .!" and met each stroke with one of her own. It was sex like she'd dreamed of but never quite achieved and she was sure Kyle felt the same way—or would when he could think again. After all, it was well known that men only had enough blood to activate one of his heads . . .

But in Kyle's case this was untrue. Engrossed as he was in the pleasure of the moment, one distant corner of his brain was astonished at what was happening. What felt like an innocent squirt of nasal spray had turned him into something resembling a porn star. His cock was so engorged he was sure it was longer and thicker than ever in his life and he knew darned well it was harder. If this was what Freddi wanted she was far more than the cute little flirt he thought he knew. Obviously this was one seriously carnal woman. The idea would have been intimidating under normal circumstances but the Vigorilla had turned him into just what she wanted, if the moans, chirps, wails and thrashings beneath him were any indication.

He's as hard as a glass dildo, Freddi thought to herself, ,I.and the best part is he's self-powered!. As the time passed she went from orgasm to repeated orgasms to a rolling orgasm where no sooner did she come down from one than another struck her. Whatever happened after this she would have this day burned in her memory. All the frustration leading up to this moment had been well worth it. She had the man she wanted most where she wanted him most and that was all that mattered.

Half a dozen positions and sixty sweaty minutes late, Kyle lay on his back on the blanket, panting. Freddi lay full length on his chest with her face in her hands and gazed down at him happily. "My superman! So what do you think of that stuff, baby? Want another go tomorrow? Angela says that just like the other male enhancing drugs you aren't supposed to take it more than once in twenty-four hours."

Kyle smiled ruefully up at her. "Good thing. A man could die of heart failure or something trying to keep that up. I'm not even sure I'll be up to it tomorrow. Besides there are such things as classes to study for. Can we set a date for Saturday?"

*****

Professor Phillips smiled benignly at a blissed out Freddi. "So have you learned anything about communicating with men from all this? You simply told Kyle how you felt and he responded just the way you wanted."

"Mm-hmm." Freddi was still smiling forty-eight hours after the 'picnic'. "Does it raise my chances for getting into the commune?"

Angela chuckled. "No, it settles the issue. The leadership committee voted unanimously to let you move your things into whichever room you want Saturday morning. And if you ask him nicely, I'm sure Kyle will help you move. We're not going to play any silly games about men 'only after dark'. I have no idea what the point of that would be."

"How about Lara?" Freddi asked.

"Lara has withdrawn her application. Apparently playing edgy games with Josh is too important to give up for membership. I did recommend that they join one of the more responsible BDSM groups in the area. Those two really need mentoring before something terrible happens. Even if it's only accidental, Josh really doesn't need to have anything like death or maiming hanging over his head for the rest of his life. He's a good young man, if impulsive and naïve." Angela shook her head in concern.

"Once I'm an official member would it be okay for me to have Kyle's baby?"

Dr. Phillips looked dubious. "I don't know. Is it okay with Kyle if you have his baby? He does have some say in this, even in a matriarchy. It would be better if he joined, too, and I'm not aware that he has shown any inclination to do so. Do not be in a hurry, Freddi."

*****

A few days later, Kyle was savoring an early morning cappuccino in the student café and staring out the window at the shaded quad. He was still feeling the warm afterglow of his sex with Freddi the previous Saturday and was just a little oblivious to his surroundings. So he startled a bit when she came up behind him, wrapped her arms around his chest, nuzzled his cheek and whispered, "Good morning, Sweetie. How's my superman this morning?"

"Oh, hi, Freddi. I'm great. How are you? Want to sit down and I'll get you some coffee. Mine needs a refill so I may as well get two while I'm up."

She plopped down in the seat next to him instead of sitting across. "Sure, I'll take one. Make it just like yours."

Once they were both back at the table and sipping the sweet brew, Freddi smiled up at Kyle and asked, "Mind if I ask a favor? I've been accepted in the commune and Angus is bringing his truck to help me move out of the dorms. I've also got some stuff in storage so it will go faster if several of us join in. Peggy's coming with Angus and if you help we can get it all done in one afternoon."

Kyle grinned. "Which afternoon? I've got Western Civ after lunch on Wednesday and Intro to Microeconomics at 2:30 Thursday. I'm open on Friday if that's soon enough."

Freddi patted his hand. "Friday is fine. I've still got to put some stuff in boxes before the move, anyway, so there's no rush. I'll treat for pizza afterwards—and maybe some personal dessert? Angus and Peggy will naturally go to her rooms after we eat so I can entertain my stud?" She lowered her chin and looked at him seductively from under half-closed eyelids.

Kyle's eyebrows shot up. "Fredericka Kornfeldt, you are one horny little minx. It's a date."

"Thanks, Kyle." She leaned forward, kissed him gently and stroked his hair.No, she thought,it's not a date. It's the beginning of a courtship. You just don't know it yet.

*****

With the truck loaded, Peggy climbed on the back of Freddi's bike and Kyle climbed into the cab with Angus. As they drove down the country roads toward the commune, the radio filling the air with classical jazz, Kyle turned to his companion and asked, "Angus, Freddi said something about you and Peggy being part of the commune. Is that right?"

"Oh, heck yeah," the bigger man laughed through his beard, "I signed on before it was anything but a dream. Peggy came on board as soon as Angela explained the system. She's an anthro major with an emphasis on Chinese tribal peoples and knew exactly how things go with the Mosuo. If you read the hype it sounds like one giant orgy but that isn't it at all. Yes, any woman can invite any man to come and have sex with her, technically, but lots of the couples are as monogamous as Westerners, maybe more so. It's mostly about a political/economic way of equalizing the wealth and the power. The women own everything that holds still—the buildings and the land, and men everything that moves—the machinery and the livestock. That put Angela's nose just a bit out of joint because that meant she no longer owns her collection of ghastly arachnids but Melissa insisted and since she's the senior woman in their triad, what she says goes."

Kyle thought about that for a while. "Uh, are you and Peggy one of the monogamous couples?"

Angus waggled his bushy eyebrows lecherously. "For a given value of monogamous, I suppose. But the women seem to uniformly swing both ways and if Peggy wants to get it on with Sylvia I'm not averse to going visiting. Besides, if a lady invites you in, it's only good manners to accept."

A sudden vision crossed Kyle's mind and his eyes widened, aghast. "I have this vision of Mrs. Koenig inviting me in." he croaked. "I'm not sure I'm up to having sex with a woman old almost old enough to be my grandmother. Fortunately, it would be unlikely to happen."

It was quiet for a long time on Angus' side of the cab and then he spoke. "Melissa Koenig has been teaching yoga longer than either of us has been alive. She is lithe, toned and flexible beyond your wildest dreams and is, to put it crudely, as fine a piece of ass as any man could hope to get into. And yes, I know this personally."

Kyle did a double take. "You do?"

"Kyle," the reply came dryly, "Freddi has used the magic nasal spray on you, hasn't she?"

"Uh, yeah . . ."

"First time I ever encountered it, we'd just finished dinner in a big tent while construction was going on. Angela had just gotten it the way she wanted and told me I was going to be the guinea pig. Well, I'd had a beer or two and sort of laughed it off. Wrong answer! A shot up my nose and—well, you know the feelings. Peggy laughed and put her arm in Sylvia's. Angela went to sit on Konrad's lap and Melissa raised an eyebrow and waved her finger for me to follow her back to her tent. We fucked for an hour—sometimes in positions I wouldn't have thought possible. Yes, I have sex with Melissa whenever she invites me. Sometimes I ask. Heck, we've even taken to including Peggy but I won't go into details on that. Freddi wants you to join. I'll back you if you want to but understand, McAdams, everything is consensual—for a given value of consent. We do like playing with each other's libidinal chemistry so if that isn't your thing, be warned."

*****

With Freddi's apartment moved in enough to be livable, Angus and Peggy went off to her quarters leaving Kyle alone with Freddi. She snuggled up next to him with a mischievous wrinkle in her nose and suggested, "Since we're both hot and sweaty from moving all this stuff, why don't we take a shower. We can put the clothes in the washer and while we're waiting for them to wash and dry climb into bed. Mmmm?"

Kyle wrapped his arm around his lover and whispered, "But if we get in bed we'll just get hot and sweaty again."

"Not this time." Freddi winked, "You made love to me last time so now it's my turn to make love to you. I give pretty good head, if I do say so myself."