Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle considered the idea. "Don't you want me to eat you out or anything first?"

"I don't want you to do anything but lay back and enjoy, Kyle. I get just as much pleasure out of making you cum as you do with me. Stop trying to load the responsibility on yourself. It's okay to be passive and luxurious sometimes." She started unbuttoning his shirt. "Here, baby, I'll be the aggressor. You just let me take the lead and I'll make you so happy you won't stop smiling until tomorrow morning."

It was an odd sensation, Kyle thought later, to be undressed by a woman. Certainly it was arousing even without her caressing each part of him she exposed. She breathed warmly in his ear and kissed her way down his neck and across his shoulders while she pulled his shirt down his arms and then playfully used it to pinion his hands behind his back.

"I'll bet you would be really turned on if I tied you up and had my way with you," Freddi said with a chuckle just before letting him loose and pulling him to his feet. She dropped to her knees behind him and undid his belt and blue jeans and pulled them down with his briefs. When his buttocks came into view she kissed them the same way she'd done his shoulders and then ran her tongue, tickling gently up and down the cleft between them. She pushed him back onto the bed and pulled his sandals and Levi's and when he was naked, pulled him back on his feet. Slowly she walked around him, looking him up and down but when he tried to reach out and pull her close she gently caught his wrists and murmured, "Ah-ah! I'm the one doing all the work, honey. You are just letting it all happen and having fun with it."

Freddi took his hand and led him into the bathroom and gently pushed him into the shower. Then she began to dance. To music only she could hear she swayed and swung, pulling her clothes off a piece at a time.

When she was finally naked, Freddi picked up a large natural sponge and thrusting her pelvis forward stepped into the shower with Kyle. "How do you like my new wax job, sweetie? Don't answer; I can see you like it just fine. Now remember, you are the passive one here so all you get to do is soap me off with the sponge. Only the sponge! No hands; that's for me to do. Now get me all clean."

Struggling for self-control, Kyle lathered up the big sponge and soaped Freddi all over. She had to catch his hands a couple of times when he impulsively reached to grope her as he washed particularly tempting parts but at last she moved under the shower head and rinsed off. "Now," she whispered, "it's my turn. Face the wall, honey, and put your hands up flat against it. Don't move. I'm gonna get you all clean and then I'm gonna make love to you."

She pushed his face and chest against the warm tile and started to sponge him off. But when it came to the more intimate parts of his body Freddi discarded the sponge and lathered Kyle thoroughly with her hands. Kyle was used to stroking himself off with soap but getting rimmed with a soapy finger was new. It was—exciting! Once she had him clean to her satisfaction, the girl grabbed the hand set and rinsed him off. Then she dropped to her knees behind him and spreading his buttocks began to lick and probe his ass with an impertinent tongue. Kyle groaned and when she pushed the tip just inside him, gasped. By now he was fully erect and longing for release. He heard her giggle behind him as she stood up. There was a pause and then one soapy hand began to stroke his manhood and the other started paying attention to his butt.

Suddenly a thumb entered him and began to rub his prostate. Kyle had never felt anything like this before and he moaned his appreciation. Pressing herself against his side Freddi seized his earlobe in her teeth.

"Be owned, mister," she breathed and stroked faster fore and aft until he erupted all over the shower wall.

Ten minutes later, now dry and lying on Freddi's queen-size bed, Kyle looked down at the teasing little face lying across his chest. "So," she asked with a smirk, "was that good for you?"

"Fredericka Kornfeldt, you are evil, just evil. Taking advantage of a younger man like that—you should be ashamed of yourself."

She snorted. "Guess again. You make love to me and send me to the moon so it's only fair that I should do the same to you. And if the stories Peggy tells are true, Melissa and Angela are quite firm about how we women should take care of the men. If you join you can expect small but intense orgies on occasion. Both of them are lusty and lustful women who appreciate men in all their aspects. Masterful or submissive, they like you guys either way. Both ways, in fact."

Kyle snorted back. "Sure. And just what would I do here? I'm no bio/ag major. I know nothing about farming or pharmacology. I'd be just a more or less strong back with a weak mind in a place like this."

Freddi scooted up and loomed over him, breasts swaying beneath her. "Guess a third time. You want to major in entrepreneurship? The only business the commune has at present is the rights to Vigorilla. We've got over two hundred acres of orchards full of fruit that right now is going to waste. What we need is someone with an eye for the main chance who can take all this produce and make it produce money. Just because we're a commune doesn't mean we have delusions of monastic poverty vows. The more money we have the more good things we can do for the community. Trust me on this, Kyle, join us and you'll have plenty of interesting challenges, plenty of material goodies and all the sex you can handle. And we've got the wherewithal to make sure you can handle a lot. Now get dressed, it's dinner time."

*****

A week later Kyle was back in the library study carrels but this time the shelf across the top was a tightly packed bookshelf. More books were piled up on either side of the desktop with his laptop, his pad and his smartphone were all lit up and working. So engrossed was the young man that when he jumped when a voice behind him asked, "Kyle McAdam?"

Turning around Kyle saw a fit, attractive, forty-ish woman looking down at him benignly. "Yes, I'm Kyle and I know who you are, Professor Phillips. What can I do for you?"

Angela Phillips looked over Kyle's shoulder at all the resources spread out in front of him. "Well," she began, "you can tell me what all this is."

Kyle blushed. "Uh, Freddi asked me to think about joining your commune but I couldn't think what use I'd be until I started looking at google maps of the land. It occurred to me that a fully integrated organic farm could be pretty profitable so I started looking into possibilities."

Angela smiled. "Good for you," she began, "but I'd like to point out that Finals are coming and getting lost in dreams of an Arcadian idyll won't do your GPA any good. So leave all these here. I'll have the staff put them aside on my faculty loan and keep them for you until the semester is over. What are you doing this summer?"

Kyle's face fell. "Yeah, that's another reason for not getting wrapped up in this stuff. I still need to find a job."

"No, you don't. What you need to do is move out to the commune and do an analysis of the possibilities you've been thinking about. Do it on site, so to speak. That way you can put the whole idea together and sometime during the summer present it formally to the directors. You get free room and board and we'll pay you enough to get you through the next school year. Deal?"

"Are you kidding? Done deal! I mean—thanks a million, Dr. Phillips."

The older woman smiled and patted his cheek. "I'm only Dr. Phillips here on campus. On the farm you can call me Angela."

*****

July was approaching its end by the time Kyle had his proposal all set up. The orchards would be seeded in birds-trefoil clover which would provide pasture for both bees and for sheep. The products would be clover and fruit honey, market lambs, sheep's milk cheese, wool, mead and orchard products ranging from fresh fruit to ciders to jams and jellies. It all looked very feasible, especially since the licenses on Vigorilla would finance the entire thing. He was feeling quite pleased with himself when he came into the dining hall, freshly showered and shaved after a long day in the jeep and on the computer.

"Kyle, come sit with us," Angela waved him over. The first thing that caught Kyle's eye as he approached was her that her gauzy peasant blouse was worn over nothing. Full breasts with dark nipples peaked out at him through the filmy fabric and as soon as she saw that he was staring at them, she shimmied, making them bob back and forth. When he took the chair beside hers she shook her finger at him.

"Ah-ah! I said sit with me, not near me. Better yet, spread your knees, I'll sit on one and you can ogle my boobs while we eat."

Kyle was mildly stunned but from across the table, Konrad Koenig chuckled. "Get used to it, lad," he said between mouthfuls, "Angie is quite forward about her desires and since it's obvious she wants you tonight all I can do is offer my congratulations. You're in for a great ride, however you get it."

Angela settled herself on Kyle's lap and then leaned forward and rubbed one gauze covered breast against his cheek. "Yes, you are, dear man. You've been working almost non-stop for a month and even Freddi hasn't been able to tempt you away from it. Not that I think she's trying very hard," Angela shot a disapproving look at Fredericka.

"Not my fault!" Freddi protested. "I want him to feel accomplished so he'll want to join. Once he's a member . . ."

Angela leaned down and whispered, "Once you're a member she wants your babies, Kyle. And we hope you oblige. I might, too, but tonight is just for the fun of it. Here, take your Vigorilla like a good stud and when we're done eating we'll all three go back to my room and you can tear our clothes off."

Freddi slipped onto the bench next to Kyle and rubbed her shoulder against his. She looked saucily at him through lowered eyelids. "Ooo, I like the idea of a threesome. How kinky are you, Kyle?"

Kyle's face darkened as he muttered, "Not kinky enough, at least according to some."

Freddi opened her mouth to ask what he meant but shut it again when Angela shot her a look. The older woman stroked Kyle's hair affectionately.

"Honey," she said, "we use a broad range of 'normal' here and you can just pick and choose what you want to do—or have done. No pressure and no demands, Kyle. All we want is love and we already know you've got that." She kissed him lightly then reached over and picked up a chicken strip and held it to his mouth and waited for him to chew it up and swallow before holding the Vigorilla spray to his nose.

"I'm not sure fifteen minutes is enough to do justice to chicken that good, Angela. Could we wait until after dinner?"

Angela laughed and put the squeeze bottle back down. "Frankly," she began, "if you're that hungry we'll wait until dinner is digested. That way you can burn it all off fucking and be ready for a big farm breakfast in the morning."

*****

Not only was the chicken excellent but the garlic mashed potatoes with cream reduction sauce, the mustard greens with bacon dressing, the fresh mixed green salad and the homemade vanilla bean ice cream all had the effect of putting a serious smile on Kyle's face and sending him out onto the covered porch to find a rocking chair to doze in. He had no idea how long he'd been asleep when the tickle of a finger on his earlobe awakened him.

"Well, is our Mr. McAdam's dinner all digested?" Angela asked him with a mischievous smile. "I certainly hope so because he has a date with a squeeze bottle and two very horny ladies. Breathe deep, Kyle," and when he did she shot a spray of Vigorilla up his nose.

"Two of you?" Kyle was a little nonplussed.

"Oh yes," Angela responded, "it wasn't my original intent when I perfected the formula but an interesting side effect is to give a man an erection so strong that he can fuck a woman into multiple orgasms, switch to another and do the same thing and then come back to the first before he finally manages to ejaculate. Konrad was having ED problems simply because he's nearly seventy but since I started dosing him up with this stuff he's fathered Jakob in me and kept both Melissa and me very well reamed. According to her he was pretty vigorous as a lusty undergrad back at Swarthmore but nothing like he is now."

"Nooo . . ."

"Oh, yes. And Freddi says you're an absolute superman with it so I'm looking forward to a very interesting evening. Come along."

When Kyle rose to follow, Angela sidled up to him and stuck her hand into the back pocket of his jeans and gave him a quick fondle. Guided by the push of her hand, the man walked in a vague haze of wonder. Three months ago he had been sullen and resentful, driven to celibacy by the disrespect of earlier dates. Now, it seemed, he was a sought-after stud, desired by women of considerable erotic expertise and experience. Angela's invention was an earth-changing formula.

Angela's voice turned low and breathy. "Big man," she began, "I told you we have a broad range of what we consider normal, here. Tonight we're going to introduce you to some of it. In time you'll get to try all of what other people like and can choose which 'kinks' you want to participate in and which you won't. Tonight I'll introduce Freddi to the delights of light bondage and girly sex. You'll get to watch and then join in whenever you're ready. Sometime in the games we can change places and you'll get to discover that while Freddi's thumb on your prostate was grand, it's nothing like a properly wielded strap-on. And if you don't like it, just say so. Nobody ever has to do anything they don't want to."

Kyle glanced down at Angela, a slight frown of worry on his ace. While her last assurance had been some comfort he still wasn't all that eager to get past a pretty vanilla approach to sex. Still, that session in the shower with Freddi had been mind-blowing so possibly letting the women occasionally 'take advantage' of him wasn't exactly frightening. Still . . .

"A strap-on?"

"Yes, dear. I know, Freddi has told me about your aversion to the more florid versions of femdom. Let me assure you that I agree with you one hundred percent. Sex should never be about humiliation and it should never be uncomfortable. But getting fucked has kept women happy since time out of mind and now that it's possible to share that pleasure with you men you really need to let me prove it to you."

She opened the door to her room and pushed the man inside. On the bed was Freddi, sitting curled up and naked except for a gauzy veil over her nose and mouth. The air smelled of patchouli incense and soft, tinkling music played from the stereo. Freddi shimmied making her breasts sway invitingly. Kyle responded with a low, heartfelt wolf whistle.

With a sultry smile, Angela stepped in front of Kyle, leaned back against him, stroked his bulging crotch and murmured, "Sweetie, these clothes won't take themselves off, you know."

Just as with his first experience with the aerosol foreplay, Kyle began to feel both feverish and aroused. He hesitated for a moment and then grabbed Angela's elastic neckline and pulled it over her shoulders and straight down over her hips.

"Ooo!" The older woman was visibly excited by the aggression.

Reaching around her Kyle palmed one breast and squeezed forcefully while undoing the tie string on her broomstick skirt. When it fell in billows around her ankles he saw that she had nothing else on and pulled her tight against his body, thrusting his hips hard against her buttocks.

Angela giggled. "Easy, big man. Remember? First you watch and then you join in." She turned around in his arms and gave him a hot kiss before pushing him into a chair. He tried to pull her into his lap but she caught his wrists and stepped away. "Mmm, I like your attitude, Kyle. Just let me get all set up and then you can fuck the daylights out of me."

She swayed over to Freddi, lifted the veil and grabbing the girl by the hair planted the hottest girl-on-girl kiss Kyle had ever seen—even on the 'Net. Freddi started in surprise but Angela had her held fast and after a moment's struggle she relaxed and submitted to the sucking, tongue-probing, passionate kiss.

"Hands over our head, Freddi," Angela commanded when she finally came up for air. "You and I are going to give your superman a little show before he decides to make it 'audience participation'."

"We? Y—you and me?" Freddi looked a little shocked as she obeyed.

"Yes, 'we', dear," Angela smiled slyly, "I've had no end of fun with Melissa over the years and now that we're all a community you're invited to join the games." With a few quick turns of a silk rope she bound Freddi's wrists together and then to the headboard. "Lift your bottom, Freddi," she said and pushed a small pillow under the girl's buttocks. "Splay!"

Kyle took a deep breath and shuddered slightly as Freddi spread her thighs, once again showing off her waxed smooth sex. Angela heard him and chuckled. "You'd better get out of those jeans before you pop the buttons, big man. Now I'm going to climb on top of that pretty thing and start fucking her good. You just get behind me and do the same when you can't take it any longer."

Freddi's eyes widened as Angela pulled open a drawer on the nightstand and took out a black leather and chrome harness with a large, anatomically correct black dildo protruding from the front. The leather had the patina of the well-used. Obviously it has seen a lot of pussies and plenty of asses over the years but was solidly made and good for several thousand miles yet to go. With a half-smile the older woman stared fixedly at the girl's face as she stepped into the harness and drew it tight around her lean, muscular hips.

"That's right, Freddi, this is going up inside you just like it's been up inside Melissa, Konrad, and Sylvia. In time it will be inside Angus, Peggy and your stud here, Kyle. And who knows how many more in the coming years? Melissa has even admitted that she likes it as much as Konrad's real one. Nothing makes a woman happier than a good fucking, Freddi, and never mind whether it comes from flesh and blood or silicone. Tonight, lucky girl, you're going to get both."

Angela climbed up onto the bed between Freddi's legs then looked over her shoulder at Kyle. She arched her back displaying her own bare sex and wagged her tail at him with a wink. Then she took the black dong and started rubbing it up and down on Freddi's labia. The girl hummed. Quickly the end of the dildo began to glisten with Freddi's arousal and when Angela thought she was slippery enough she thrust in making her subject gasp.

"Big, isn't it?' Angela grinned. "You must take it anally some time. It's quite the experience as my men all know. And now, girl, you're mine!"

Dropping to her elbows and spreading her own knees, Angela put her back into it, driving the big silicone rod in and out of Freddi's welcoming sex. Through the haze of her pleasure Freddi wondered that being tethered to the headboard and pinned down by the wiry academic was something new and delightful. The contrast between the woman's soft breasts pressing against hers with the strength in her back and thighs amazed the younger woman as she was pounded into the mattress. In its way it was even better than being pinned down by Kyle's hairy, muscular frame back by the Creekside. She imagined getting the big dildo pushed up her butt and decided that just as soon as she could manage it she was going to do the same thing to her new boyfriend. Dominance and submission were both wonderful, just as she had insisted to Kyle. Only now she had the experience to prove it.

Kyle sat in the chair, his jeans undone and his chemically upgraded erection protruding solidly. The rise and fall of Angela's ass was hypnotic, calling to the feverish desire the Vigorilla filled him with. Snarling, he tore his shirts off and scrambled out of the jeans and up onto the bed. Grabbing Angela by the hips he drove his own solid member into her glistening portal, making her gasp with pleasure.