Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the way, big man," she exclaimed, "now you just hold still and I'll take care of all three of us."

Angela was as good as her word. Soon Freddi was crooning and chirping as orgasm after orgasm washed over her. This continued for no more than a few minutes before Angela began to make the same happy noises. Only Kyle was silent and sweat dripped down his body from the effort to hold still. It seemed to go on forever and Kyle's tension rose, making his face feel like a swelling balloon and his shoulders tingle and itch. Angela's rhythm wasn't his rhythm and the steady pace he'd set with Freddi was slower than hers. The minutes passed and his need grew until finally he could stand it no longer.

Angela suddenly felt strong hands on her hips pulling her back against Kyle's belly. Holding her solidly, he began to drive his own jackhammer into her. Harder and harder his slammed until with a heartfelt cry he shot his load up her canal again and again, filling her with semen. Then, shaking from the effort he'd put out, Kyle sat back on his heels, panting.

"Kyle!" Angela exclaimed, "You alpha male you. That load was supposed to go into Freddi. She's the one who wants your baby. Now that Jakob's three, I was planning on having another one with Konrad, not with you."

"You—you weren't protected?" Kyle's face went ashen and Freddi burst into giggles.

Angela patted Kyle gently on the face. "No, honey, I wasn't. Freddi was because I kept insisting that she had to have your 'okay' before you bred her. The plan was that you would get used to our group marriage arrangement and decide to join the commune. Then you and she would start making babies. But I guess men aren't the only ones whose plans 'gang aft agley' as Burns put it. Yes, it's possible you didn't knock me up but my guess is that you did.

Congratulations, Papa McAdams, and don't worry. We're matrilineal here and the babies all carry their mother's names. The Child Welfare nannies will never get any idea that this kiddo is yours—unless you do decide to join and acknowledge it."

"A baby . . ." Kyle faced glazed over in the wonder of it all. "You—you don't mind having mine instead of Konrad's?"

Angela untied Freddi's hands and then started to clean herself up. "Kyle, honey, the way you took charge just then? You deserved to kindle me. Melissa will laugh herself sick and Konrad will just grin. He'll then probably go off and do the same to Sylvia. She's been making 'family way' noises lately but hasn't decided on the father. Konrad can be very persuasive when he wants to. So no, I don't mind having your baby. In fact, I welcome it, especially if it motivates you to join us. Your plan for the farm looks wonderful and we really want your hand on the wheel to make it work."

Freddi slid off the bed and came around behind Kyle. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned her chin on his shoulder. "Please, baby?" she asked. "Say yes and in nine or ten months you could have two babies to play with. Whaddya say?"

Angela skootched over and leaned her head on his chest. Looking up she asked, "Well, what doyou say?"

Kyle wrapped on arm around Angela and reached up to caress Freddi's head. "Count me in."