Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing only flip-flops, Ted headed towards the shower with his towel in hand, when he noticed a purple gym bag lying on the floor. It wasn't there when he arrived.

And then he heard the shower turn on.

Ted edged towards the shower and peeked inside. There he saw the yoga pants woman, no longer wearing her yoga pants or anything for that matter, standing under the shower nozzle and basking in the warm stream.

Ted let out a gasp, louder than he intended, and the woman turned around. She screamed, covered her large breasts with her palms, then awkwardly shot one hand downwards to cover her well-trimmed pussy with one hand while attempting to cover both breasts with her other.

"I- I am SO sorry!" the woman squealed. "I- the ladies shower was completely full, and, I thought you'd left, and-"

The woman looked Ted in the eye, then her eyes drifted downwards at his penis, and quickly shot back up to his face.

"Sorry!"

She scampered out of the water and quickly wrapped a towel around herself.

"There's usually no one here this late! I-"

"It's all right!" Ted chuckled. He wrapped his towel around his waist; not realizing his erection still protruded through.

"I'll be out of here in just a second!" the woman said. Ted was about to tell her it was fine, and she was welcome to stay, but stopped, realizing the invitation would be inappropriate. She picked up her gym bag and set it on the bench, accidentally knocking over Ted's coffee. The brown liquid spilled onto the tiled floor.

"Oh God!" the woman cried out. "This is not my night! Let me get you a new coffee!"

"It's all right! I'm going home soon anyway," Ted assured her.

"I am so sorry about this," the woman repeated, as she opened a locker. She quickly stuffed the contents inside her gym bag, while Ted stepped into the shower to turn off the water. It was then that he noticed the pink rubber dildo resting on the soap shelf. He glanced back at the woman, who looked first at him, and then at the dildo.

Her face dropped. She opened her mouth, as if to say the rubber phallus wasn't hers, and then shut her mouth, and her face glowed deep red. She hurried into the shower, grabbed the dildo, and stuffed it into her gym bag.

"Don't judge! My husband is NEVER around!" the woman said, defensively.

"Don't worry. My wife hasn't touched me in weeks. I know the feeling."

They stared at each other, neither saying a word.

"So, you come here at night to work out?" the woman laughed, nervously.

Ted smirked.

"Yeah, that's how these things go."

She shrugged understandingly.

"Listen, let me buy you a new coffee. It's the least I can do."

"That won't be necessary. I'm just going to get showered and head home."

"Maybe some other time," the woman said. "I'm here most nights. Days too."

Ted detected a trace of hopefulness in her voice.

"Hope it won't be too awkward running into me again," he said. The woman laughed.

"I'm Liana," she said, extending her hand. Ted shook it.

"Ted. You take care of yourself, Liana."

"I will," Liana said, finally smiling. She hurried out of the locker room, still wrapped in only a towel and carrying her gym bag. As she left, she passed two young men entering.

"Sorry!" she said to the men, and scampered out of the room.

The two men looked at Ted, impressed.

"It's not what you think," Ted said.

* * * * *

He arrived home shortly after one. Grace winced when he opened the bedroom door, shining the hallway light in her face. Ted quickly shut off the light and slid under the covers next to her. Grace rolled away from him. He hadn't masturbated in the shower on account of the two men arriving, and now being in bed next to his wife, he found that his erection had returned.

He rested his hand on her hip, and gently tugged on her panties. She responded by grabbing his wrist and pushing his hand off her.

Ted sighed, and rolled onto his back. He stared at the ceiling, while visions of Liana's naked body played in his mind. He didn't sleep a wink the entire night.

* * * * *

Kayla hopped onto the seat next to her mother and held her head to Grace's belly.

"I don't hear any baby!" Kayla said.

"It's still too small," Grace said, patting Kayla's blonde hair understandingly. The obstetrician handed Grace an envelope.

"Here's your copy to keep!" the doctor said. Grace opened the envelope and showed the contents to her daughter.

"There it is!" Grace said, holding the ultrasound image for Kayla to see.

"That's a baby?" Kayla asked, incredulously.

"It's still growing," the obstetrician said, smiling at the little girl. "A few more weeks and it will start to look more like a baby."

Kayla examined the grainy ultrasound image carefully.

"When will she be born?" Kayla asked.

"Well, we don't know if it will be a boy or girl yet, but right now, the due date is October 31. A Halloween baby!" The obstetrician chuckled.

"Wow, I hope she's born in time to take her trick or treating!" Kayla exclaimed. Grace and the doctor laughed.

"Well, take care Grace, and I'll see you in a month!" the obstetrician said. He walked out of the room, and Grace slipped the ultrasound image back into the envelope.

As Grace walked Kayla out of the obstetrician's office, Kayla turned to her mother.

"Can we name her Kristina?" Kayla asked.

"Maybe. But it might be a boy, Kayla."

"I think it will be a girl," Kayla said, matter-of-factly.

"Oh? And why is that?" Grace asked.

"The lady in my closet told me," Kayla said, casually.

Grace looked at Kayla, disconcerted.

* * * * *

With a baby on the way, the Harkers determined it was time Ted found a job. A second stream of income would be vital for the growing family, particularly when it was time for Grace's maternity leave.

To Kayla's great displeasure, this also meant the little girl would need to be enrolled in daycare.

"Daddy! I don't want to go!"

"Kayla, we talked about this," Ted said, kneeling down to face his tearful daughter. "Besides, look at how much fun it is here!"

Kayla turned to look at the other young children running around the play area. She had never been left in the care of anyone she did not know before. She clung to her father, and refused to let go.

"Kayla, you'll be fine," Ted said. He checked the cross necklace around Kayla's neck. "You still got the necklace mommy wants you to wear?"

Kayla nodded.

"Keep that on, and you'll be safe here. I promise."

Kayla bid her father a tearful goodbye as he made his way out the door. Jenny, the daycare assistant, gently took Kayla's hand.

"Hey there! You ready to play musical chairs?" Jenny asked the anxious toddler. Kayla walked apprehensively with the assistant and joined the other children.

Ted had an interview at a marketing firm called J.T. Levinson. It was his first interview in years, and he clearly needed practice. Ted fumbled his response to a few of his interviewer's questions, both in part due to his lack of interview practice and his being distracted by the interviewer's very attractive secretary.

Ted never did get the opportunity to squeeze his sausage after his night at the gym, and that was a week earlier. Nor was Grace receptive to any of Ted's attempts to initiate sex in the meantime, leaving Ted high and dry.

It was little surprise that when Ted caught a glimpse of the leggy blonde in the tight miniskirt passing by the office door that Ted found himself incapable of concentrating.

At the end of the interview, Ted shook his interviewer's hand, and was told he would be contacted soon regarding his decision. Ted forced a smile, trying not to disclose his disappointment at clearly not passing the interview.

Ted sneaked another peek at the secretary as he exited the office, but all he could see was her tight round behind as she was bent over her filing cabinet. Ted averted his eyes and quickly made his way out of the building, trying to conceal his erection along the way.

He was in a nervous sweat when he re-entered his car. He unzipped his dress slacks and let his throbbing penis out for air. Ted let out a deep breath. He hadn't been this sexually frustrated since he was a teenager.

As he stared out the windshield across the crowded parking lot, Ted caught sight of a billboard across the street. The billboard depicted a stunningly sexy woman in a string bikini and large bold letters reading "TOP CATS: GENTLEMEN'S CLUB" and below that: "TOTALLY NUDE DANCERS."

Ted pulled the sun visor down to block his view of the billboard, and promptly took out his phone. He entered Grace's number on the speed dial and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" Grace greeted.

"Hey hon, what'cha doing?"

"I'm at the station, closing a case. How'd your interview go?"

"It went well," Ted replied, trailing off. "Listen, you think you can sneak out of the station for a bit?"

"What for?" Grace asked.

"Well, Kayla's at day care, I thought maybe we could meet up at home for a bit for a quickie?"

"Ted, I'm at WORK!" Grace snapped.

"I just thought, maybe, you could find some time..."

Ted stopped talking when he realized Grace had hung up on him. He slammed his phone down angrily on the passenger seat. He lifted the visor and looked back at the billboard. Below the bikini-clad dancer's busty breasts were the words "OFF ROUTE 9."

Ted started his car and sped out of the parking lot. As he waited for traffic to clear, he deliberated which direction to turn. As a semi passed, and left the nearest lane open, Ted pulled into the street, and took the exit to Route 9.

* * * * *

A sultry brunette in a ripped belly shirt and pink thong had her legs wrapped around the pole when Ted walked in. Ted took a seat at an empty table and watched the sexy stripper twirl around and around, sending the aroma of her sweet perfume in his direction. He inhaled deeply and felt his penis twitch.

Spinning, the dancer descended the pole, until she lay flat on the stage. Rolling over seductively, she crawled on all fours towards the edge of the platform, where a grinning patron had a dollar ready to slip into her garter.

Ted found himself reaching for his own wallet when he saw a cup of coffee placed on the table in front of him.

"On the house," the server said. Ted looked up to see a familiar face smiling sweetly at him.

"Liana!" Ted said with surprise.

Ted's unexpected shower companion from the previous week took a seat beside him.

"I did owe you a coffee, didn't I?"

Ted chuckled.

"I didn't know they served coffee in strip bars."

"It's from the employee lounge," Liana said.

Ted looked Liana up and down. She was in a cleavage-baring blue dress with a sparkling necklace resting on her delicate shoulders.

"You- work here?" Ted asked, incredulously.

"My husband is the owner," Liana clarified. "He's usually out with one of the dancers, hence my need to engage is certain activities when I get some alone time."

Ted smirked.

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be. I shouldn't have been in there anyway," Liana said.

Ted turned his attention to the stage to see the brunette dancer had shed her belly shirt and bra, leaving her large breasts to swing about in rhythm with her twirls around the pole.

"How about you? Things any better with the wife?" Liana asked.

Ted turned his attention back towards Liana, and shook his head.

"She's been so tired lately. With her pregnancy and being busy at work, she never has the energy when we finally get to bed."

Liana touched Ted's arm sympathetically.

"That's terrible. You're a man. You have needs."

Ted shrugged.

"Yeah, it's not easy being a father."

"Would you like me to arrange a private dance for you with one of the girls?" Liana asked. "Anything goes behind closed doors."

Ted stopped.

"I- don't know if I want to take that step. I came here, just to, you know, look-"

Liana nodded in understanding.

"You want to be faithful to your wife," she said, sounding almost impressed.

"Yeah," Ted sighed. He watched the dancer on stage remove her g-string and toss it across the bar. It landed on Ted's table. She shot Ted a wink and continued wiggling her bare ass.

"I think Destiny's taken a shine to you," Liana said. "You can have her for $300. I've been told she gives phenomenal blow jobs."

Ted slid his hand into his pants pocket and gently caressed his penis. He let his eyes wander around the establishment until they settled on a tall blonde strutting around the bar wearing nothing but high heels and a garter around each thigh, both of which were stuffed with bills.

"That's Blossom," Liana said. "So called because her pussy lips blossom open like a flower when she gets wet."

Ted sneaked a peek at Blossom's clean-shaven pussy as she walked his way, and marveled at her thick and plump labia. It certainly would be a pleasure to feel those juicy lips around his throbbing hard dick- if he weren't married.

Ted looked back at Liana.

"How much for just a private dance- no extras?" Ted asked.

"Fifty," Liana said.

Ted drew a Grant from his wallet and slid it towards Liana. She picked the bill up and held it in her hands.

"Which girl would you like?"

"Surprise me," he said.

* * * * *

He sat quietly in the booth waiting. On the table to his right was a box of tissues and a bottle of KY jelly. He was glad for that; he might need both if the show he was about to get excited him enough.

He could hear talking just outside the booth. Ted poked his head out the curtain to see two dancers discussing their plans for the evening. He wondered if either of them was the one Liana had assigned to him, but he doubted it.

The table had some adult magazines underneath. Ted grabbed one and flipped through it, and admired the beautiful nude women inside. Since he was waiting, Ted went ahead and unzipped his pants, and took out his penis, which was gradually growing erect. He gently stroked his member as he admired the beautiful babes in the magazine in front of him.

He had just gotten into his masturbation session when the curtain pulled back, and a lady entered. She wore a black kimono and a cat mask over her face. Ted quickly put away his penis and zipped up his pants.

"Leave it out!" the lady giggled.

Ted declined her invitation, and sat back in his chair.

She removed the kimono, revealing her body clad in beautiful black lingerie; bra, panties, and stockings. She removed her mask to give Ted a view of her face. It was Liana.

"Surprised?" she asked.

"A bit."

Liana giggled and switched on a boom box. Sultry, sexy music played as Liana proceeded to gyrate her hips back and forth. Ted watched Liana's body move as she performed a sensual lap dance. Working her way between his legs, Liana leaned towards him, grabbed his tie, and pulled him towards her until her breasts were inches from his face.

Ted simply enjoyed the view as Liana took his hands and placed them on her hips. He slipped his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and tugged at them as she swayed her hips left and right.

Slowly, she took one of her stockings and slipped it down her thigh, inch by inch, teasing Ted as she revealed more and more bare thigh. She lifted her leg high in the air, rested it on his shoulder, and invited him to remove the stocking.

Ted was all too happy to comply. He pulled the nylon from her leg, only for her to invite him to repeat the gesture with her other leg. He did, and Liana draped both of the empty stockings over his shoulders as she continued the dance. She had Ted's full attention when she did.

Her panties hugged the curves of her ass so nicely. He wanted to chuck a dime at one of her firm little cheeks, just to see if it would bounce. He had little doubt it would.

She sat upon his lap, and pressing her buttocks between his legs, she vigorously wiggled her butt against his groin. He was already excited, but this got his johnson standing at full attention. Feeling the protrusion through his pants, Liana swept her hair to the side.

"Do you see the fastener on my bra?" she asked.

Ted gulped, and nodded.

"Unhook it for me."

Ted's mouth was dry as a bone. His hands trembled, but he was able to get the clasp unfastened in decent time. Liana let go of her hair, and pulled the cups from her breasts.

Feeling his heart pounding a mile a minute, Ted ran his hands up Liana's hips, up her sides, and cupped her breasts in his hands. He palmed them, felt their soft, firm shape in his hands, and squeezed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Liana moaned.

"If you want to take this further..." she said, and removed a condom from her panties and held it between her index and middle fingers for him to take.

Ted stared at the condom.

"I- I can't."

"She doesn't need to know." Liana giggled, and wiggled her hips again. Ted's penis throbbed. "It can be our little secret."

Ted could feel sweat forming on his brow. Liana's body felt so sweet and sexy against his.

"Come on, baby. You know you want to stick it in this," Liana said, edging her panties slightly downwards. She pulled them down as low as they would go without her rising from his lap.

"Yeah, it's just-" Ted stopped. He could feel Liana's hair brushing against his face. She smelled so sweet; her scented hair, her perfume, it was positively intoxicating. He placed his hands upon her hips and tugged on the waistband of her panties.

"Do it, baby. You know you want to. I need your dick. I'm so wet, I need you to fuck me," Liana moaned.

Ted grunted. His erection throbbed so hard it was almost painful. Liana turned around, wrapping her soft thighs around his waist, and let her large bare breasts hang directly in front of his face.

"Please?" Liana asked. "Please fuck me?"

Ted's hands trembled. He thought about pushing her off him. About walking out of the booth, out of the club, and never returning. He thought about going home, and not having sex with Grace. And he thought about staying, and having sex with Liana.

"Pleeeease?" Liana asked one last time, batting her eyelashes.

Ted took the condom from her hand.

"Yes," he said.

* * * * *

Ted was white as a ghost when he walked through the front door of his house. Grace was in the kitchen, preparing dinner, when Kayla charged past her father and ran to give her mother a hug.

"Mommy!" Kayla shouted.

"Hey, baby! How was daycare?" Grace asked.

"It was so much fun! We sang songs, and we ate snacks, and we played this game where one boy hid a ball and we all had to find it!"

"Well, it sounds like daycare isn't so bad, is it?" Grace asked. She looked up at Ted, and her expression melted.

"Just a second, princess," Grace said. She followed Ted into the living room, where he sat down onto the couch.

"Ted, you okay?" she asked.

Ted found it impossible to look Grace in the eye. He gave a barely audible "mm hmm" and stared at the evening news on the flat screen.

"I made pork chops for dinner. Your favorite," Grace said.

"I'm not very hungry," Ted said.

"You feeling all right?" Grace said. She placed her hand to his forehead. "Oh God, you're burning up. Let me get the thermometer."

Grace hurried away, and returned with the thermometer, and placed it underneath Ted's tongue. As she returned to the kitchen, Ted sat, stewing in his own guilt. He had fucked Liana.

She'd given him an incredible blow job, and then sat on his lap and he'd fucked her. Then he sucked her tits for ten minutes, and then he slipped another rubber on and fucked her again. He fucked her doggy style, wheelbarrow style, missionary, and doggy style again. He came a total of three times inside her, completely draining his balls.

When he picked up his daughter from daycare Ted felt physically sick. When he saw his wife when he arrived home he felt ready to vomit.