Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, maybe what you need is..."

Liana sauntered over to the small end table next to the lap dance chair and bent over, grabbing the table edge with her hands. She aimed her round derriere at Ted and wiggled it.

"Come and get it," she teased.

Ted froze. If she was really offering what he thought she was, she might break him.

"Go on! Stick it in!" Liana prodded. She swayed her hips temptingly.

"I- I-" Ted stammered.

"Ted," Liana said. "This is what you want. Come over here and stick it in my butt."

Ted stared at Liana's bare ass, and Liana's bare ass stared back at him. Her cheeks were divine mountains, and the further she bent over, the more they parted, like an invitation begging him to accept.

"Do it," Liana pleaded. "Please."

His penis throbbed. He could barely keep it inside his pants, and he could forget about sleeping tonight if he didn't bust his nut.

"I-" Ted trailed off, not knowing what to say. Sweat dripped down his forehead. His hands shook. His penis was ready to burst out of his pants.

"You know you can't resist me. Don't try. Come on, just give in." She swayed her hips back and forth, teasing him, tempting him, whittling away every ounce of resolve he had.

Ted swallowed, and unzipped his pants.

"Look. Just this once," he said, more to himself than to her.

"Of course, Ted. Just this once," she repeated, giggling.

Ted grabbed the bottle of lubricant and oiled up his throbbing penis. He wasted no time positioning himself behind the teasing temptress and grabbing her hips. He had never made love to a woman this way before, and he prayed it would feel as good as he imagined.

Liana opened her legs just a bit, and her cheeks opened.

"Go on. Put it in," she said.

Ted ran the head of his penis up and down the crack of her butt; just he enjoyed doing to his wife. He loved the feeling of a woman's cheeks parting as his cock passed between them, hugging it from both sides. He slid his penis up and down between her buttocks gently, leaving a long trail of precum throughout her crack as he did.

At last, he stopped just outside the most forbidden of holes. He paused tentatively. This was the moment where his wife would always tell him to stop. Nothing to see here, move along. And he always would.

"There it is. Go on. Give it a push," Liana urged.

And he did.

Ted pushed, and his penis slid inside her, and damn, did it feel good. Far tighter than any pussy he'd ever fucked, Liana's anus hugged his throbbing dick like two long lost friends meeting one last time.

Ted groaned, and rubbed his cock back and forth. Liana responded, rubbing against him as he did. He felt his penis grow even larger inside her, and her moaning and thrusting turned him on even more.

"You did the right thing, Ted. It feels SO good!" Liana moaned.

Sighing, Ted thrusted more and more, building his excitement. He could hate himself later; right now, he just needed to enjoy Liana's impossibly tight ass. The more he pushed and pulled, back and forth, the more he lost himself in the erotic ecstasy of the moment, surrendering his grip on reality.

He heard the curtain pull open. He would have turned to look, to see who the newly arrived person was, but he couldn't bring himself to turn away from Liana for even a second. He was far too into the moment.

He continued pounding her, rubbing back and forth and back and forth all the while sensing the presence of someone behind him, someone who did not speak, or make a sound. They simply watched, while Ted furiously ravaged Liana's backside.

His curiosity to the voyeur's identity grew as he continued, but it still could not overcome his urge to continue pounding Liana's behind. As uncomfortable as Ted felt being watched, he was too far invested in his activity for him to investigate until he'd finished, and Liana's ass was filled with cum.

"Ooh! Fuck me, Ted! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Ted did exactly as she commanded. He spent only a brief second questioning whether Liana was aware they were being watched, and he committed the remainder of his brain activity to fucking Liana harder.

Gritting his teeth, and clutching his sweaty palms to her hips, he savagely thrusted his organ deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Cum inside me baby. Let it all out," Liana said softly.

"I will, I will," Ted said, panting.

"Let's see if you can handle this!" Liana chirped. Shifting her weight to one leg, Liana bent her other leg at the knee and used it to tickle Ted's scrotum with her toes. Ted gasped.

It was enough to break him. Ted immediately ejaculated, one burst after another, directly into Liana's rectum. She giggled, and moaned as the cool cream filled her bottom.

"I knew that would get you!" she chuckled.

Ted let out a long breath, and finally turned around, only to see no one stood behind him. He hadn't heard anyone leave, but he was far too into the moment to be paying enough attention.

He removed his penis from her bottom, and saw a thick stream of semen leak out as he did, and dribble down her thigh. He quickly zipped up his pants as Liana stood up to face him.

"Come back for more later," she said, sweetly.

Ted didn't reply. He hurried out of the booth, again feeling sick to his stomach. He was disgusted with himself at failing to break it off with Liana when that was specifically what he'd come to do, and the mystery of who had been watching him ate at the back of his head. Was it a nosy customer, a curious dancer, or God forbid, his wife or Liana's husband?

The thought sent Ted directly to the men's room, where he quickly released the contents of his stomach into the first available toilet. Liana watched him scurry in as she made her way back behind the bar, where she poured another glass of vodka for the man in the leather jacket.

"It's almost too easy," she said, sliding the glass towards him.

"It's always been easy for us. The hard part is quitting," Lukas said, downing the shot in one gulp.

"Then why quit?" Liana asked. "Why not embrace who we are? Feed the hunger?"

Lukas stared longingly at the dancer on stage, who twirled around the pole dressed in a sexy schoolgirl uniform. Liana leaned towards Lukas closely.

"She lives alone. I can give you her address if you like," Liana whispered.

Lukas fiddled with the empty shot glass between his fingers as he watched the schoolgirl lift her skirt and flash her panties at her captive audience. He licked his lips hungrily.

"A tempting offer. But I will finish what I began. Grace Harker will be next. However long it takes."

He slammed the empty glass on the bar.

"You might need to feed the hunger sooner," Liana said. She took out a bar napkin and scribbled the dancing schoolgirl's address on it.

"In case you change your mind." She slid the napkin to Lukas. He looked at it for three seconds, and stuffed it into the pocket of his leather jacket.

He turned to see Ted, white as a sheet, hurrying out of the men's room and out of the bar.

"I'm surprised he didn't recognize you," Liana said.

"He won't recognize his own wife when you're done with him," Lukas grinned. "Or when I'm done with her. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Lukas rose from his barstool, and approached the stage, where the sexy schoolgirl danced about. She lifted the back of her red and black checkered skirt and wiggled her butt, clad in lacy white panties, for two young men seated at her feet.

Lukas stepped up behind them and drew a one hundred dollar bill from his pocket and held it up for the dancer to see. She stuck out her hip, lifted her skirt, and Lukas tucked the bill into the waistband of her panties. She winked at him and let the skirt fall back down.

Lukas nodded at the schoolgirl and she resumed her dancing. Lukas watched her knowingly, and made his way out of the bar.

TO BE CONTINUED...