Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His marriage would never be the same. Whether Grace found out or not, Ted would never feel the same around her again.

Grace removed the thermometer from his mouth and checked it.

"You've got a fever, mister," she said. "You better take it easy for the next few days. You don't want to mess up your chances for that job."

Ted nodded.

"I don't want to get you sick," Ted said. "I think I better sleep on the couch tonight."

* * * * *

Within two days Ted felt much better. He'd spent a full day resting, and after taking a long hot shower and vomiting several times, the memory of what he'd done with Liana felt like a distant memory.

He finally was able to look his wife in the eye again, and she didn't appear to be suspicious of him. He breathed a sigh of relief, praying that perhaps he would get away with his crime.

"You're looking better," Grace said, as Ted walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, just needed to sleep it off."

Ted poured himself a cup of coffee and froze as he stared at the mug in his hand.

"Something wrong?" Grace asked.

"No," Ted said, and sipped the coffee. He would put his affair behind him. He would have to.

Ted took his coffee with him to his computer, while Grace sat at the kitchen table. She spied a few drawings Kayla brought home from daycare resting on the table. Grace smiled, and looked the drawings over.

One showed the entire family. There was Ted, Grace, with a bump on her belly with a tiny stick figure baby inside it, Kayla, and another person. It looked like a lady, drawn with a black crayon.

"Kayla, who's this?" Grace asked, when her daughter came skipping into the room.

"That's us!" Kayla said. She pointed at each figure in the drawing. "That's Daddy, you, Kristina," she said, pointing at the baby, "and me!"

"But who is this?" Grace asked, pointing to the lady drawn in all black crayon.

"That's the lady in my closet," Kayla said, nonchalantly. Grace eyed her daughter uncomfortably.

She prepared a bowl of cereal for Kayla, and plopped her in front of the TV to watch cartoons. She knew it was crazy, but Grace had to check. She crept down the hall into Kayla's bedroom, and opened the closet door.

It looked as it always did. Kayla's clothes hung on wire hangers, and a box full of her toys rested on the floor below. Grace looked between the hanging clothes, and then searched the toy box on the floor.

There were several stuffed animals, a pretend plastic oven and a dollhouse. Grace peeked inside the dollhouse when she spotted something. A key.

Grace removed the key from the dollhouse and examined it. It was the one she found on the rooftop of the hospital. The brass skull, the crimson eyes, it was the exact one.

Grace took the key back the living room.

"Kayla, what was this doing in your closet?"

Kayla looked at the key in Grace's hands.

"I found it in the bathroom," Kayla said, putting a spoonful of Fruit Loops in her mouth.

"Why did you take it?" Grace asked.

"The lady in my closet said she needed it. So I gave it to her."

* * * * *

Ted was in the bathroom when Grace stepped out of the shower. She gasped for a moment.

"Sorry," Ted said. "Just making sure you're okay."

"Thanks." She smiled.

Ted looked on in interest as Grace pulled open the shower curtain, and admired his wife's naked body.

"Your breasts are getting bigger."

Grace tsked.

"Please. I'm getting fat, that's what's happening."

She covered her breasts with one arm and grabbed a towel with the other. She tied the towel around her torso and grabbed a second to dry her hair.

"It's pregnancy weight," Ted said. "And it's sexy as hell."

He grabbed the towel around her torso and pulled it from her body, exposing her. She did not try to stop him. He stared Grace's form up and down; noting what pregnancy was doing to her body.

Her belly had just a slight bump, but not quite visible yet to others when she was clothed. Her thighs had become thicker. Her butt had grown just slightly rounder; more plump.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

Grace smiled, and wrapped her arms around him.

"I really needed to hear that," she said.

Ted hugged her tightly, and as he did, let his hand wander down her backside so he could give her butt a firm squeeze.

"Mmm, Do that again," Grace murmured.

Ted squeezed her butt a second time, noting as he did, that her nipples stiffened. Ted leaned towards her and whispered into her ear.

"The Princess is fast asleep. I think it's time we took this to the bedroom."

"Actually, I think I'm going to sleep in Kayla's room tonight."

"Why?"

"I'm worried about her."

"Why?"

Grace stopped.

"It's probably nothing- I just want to make sure she's safe."

"Babe, she's fine!" Ted said. "Come on, let's have a good romp in the sheets, it's been too long!"

"Not tonight, Ted!" Grace snapped. She grabbed the towel, wrapped it back around herself, and stormed out of the bathroom.

Ted snorted.

"Whatever. I'm going to the gym."

* * * * *

He was only half-hoping she would be there, and half-hoping she wouldn't. After he'd gotten past the guilt of their first tryst, Ted found he couldn't stop thinking about her.

His eyes scanned the gym as he entered, and to his disappointment he didn't see her anywhere. There were a few men exercising in the gym and a small group in the pool area, but Ted did not see Liana or any other women anywhere. Ted made his way into the locker room and opened a locker.

As he changed into his gym clothes, Ted took a glance in the shower where he'd first seen Liana naked. She wasn't there now, but seeing the exact spot where she'd been filled him with excitement. He wanted to see her again. He couldn't deny it.

When he stepped out of the locker room he stopped dead in his tracks. She must have been underwater before, because now Liana was climbing out of the pool. Step by step she ascended the ladder, water dripping from her bikini-clad body. She spotted him immediately.

Ted couldn't walk away. She'd seen him, and now she was walking towards him. He couldn't even avert his eyes, finding himself stunned by her beauty. She flashed him a sweet smile and when she was close enough, she placed her hand on his arm.

"Hi there!" she said.

"Nice seeing you again," Ted said. He wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or lying.

She brushed her fingers through her hair.

"I was hoping you'd come see me again."

"Liana- I made a mistake."

"Did you?"

Ted stopped. Liana was right- she'd made him far happier than he'd been in a long time. Being the husband to an obsessed detective admittedly hadn't made Ted feel especially fulfilled.

"I have a wife."

"Who doesn't treat you right." She stared into his eyes longingly as she spoke, and softly stroked his arm. Ted felt himself melt under her touch.

"Grace is-" Ted started, and struggled to think of how he wanted to finish his sentence, "-trying her best right now."

"I'm trying my best," Liana said.

"I know."

For several long seconds neither of them said a word.

"If being faithful to your wife is what you want, go home to her," she said. "But there aren't any women in this gym tonight. I'll be in the ladies locker room all alone. So, IF- you change your mind, I'll be in there waiting for you."

Ted gulped.

Liana turned away and sauntered sexily into the ladies room; her hips swaying gently back and forth as she walked. She unfastened her bikini top before she was even inside, giving Ted an eyeful of her bare back. She slipped down her bottoms just as the door swung closed behind her, robbing Ted of his view of her lovely bottom.

The images of her naked body flashed through his head. The last time he'd made love to her replayed in his mind. Her beautiful sensuous body, her delectable curves, every detail of her form tantalized him. His hands shook, a layer of sweat formed across his back. He tried to think of all the women he'd laid in his lifetime. Breanne, the head cheerleader in high school. Allison, his first steady girlfriend in college. His wife, Grace. None of them measured up to Liana.

No woman had ever captured his imagination this way.

With his beating heart echoing inside his skull, Ted broke. In a near sprint, he burst into the ladies locker room, not even pausing to check if anyone was watching. He scampered around the corner, and stood in the doorframe to the showers.

Liana turned to him and smiled.

He was on top of her in a second. She lay onto a changing bench and immediately opened her legs for him. He quickly eased his throbbing member inside her, not even stopping to put on a condom. Liana moaned and thrusted back at him, and his eyes went wide.

"Oh God!" Ted screamed.

"Oh Ted, I'm so glad you came for me!" Liana moaned.

Their bodies writhed about, thrusting, grunting, and wailing. Ted grabbed the bench for support as he watched her large breasts jiggle and bounce around with each thrust.

"I want you!" Ted screamed.

"Give it to me! Give it to me, Ted you want this!" Liana screamed.

"I do! I know I do!" Ted cried. He rubbed himself inside her, back and forth, as hard as he could. Her body felt too good to stop. What surprised him the most was how much she rubbed back against him. Her body had so much energy; she was like an animal he couldn't tame.

"Oooh, Ted! Give me more of that cock! It feels soooo good!" she moaned.

He gave it to her. He gave it to her as hard and as fast as he could, and she only seemed to want more.

"I- I- I'm going to come!" Ted moaned. "I need to pull out."

"No! It feels too good!" Liana whispered.

Ted almost withdrew, but Liana wrapped her legs around his waist and held him in place. She squeezed her thighs around his hips, and Ted burst inside her. A shot of cool cream filled Liana's warm pussy, and Ted melted in ecstasy. Cumming inside her, without protection, sent a wave of pleasure coursing through both his body and soul. He felt something leave his body, he wasn't quite sure, but he felt lighter somehow. It was as if he were somehow less than he was before.

"You are mine," Liana hissed in his ear. "You are mine, forever."

* * * * *

With each passing week, Grace's belly grew, and Ted's trips to the gym became more frequent. Ted gradually lost interest in his wife, and found seeing Liana at the gym, or wherever she wished for them to meet, be it the strip club or a motel room, was all that interested him.

Grace would have been more concerned, if not for her preoccupation with her daughter, whose frequent mentions of "the lady in her closet" left Grace uneasy and afraid. She held onto the key she'd found in Kayla's closet. The investigation had concluded Catherine Balko had used a stolen key from the hospital to escape from her room, and Grace saw no need to hand over something she felt so closely concerned her immediate family.

Grace continued sleeping in Kayla's bedroom, and Ted had stopped complaining.

The first time they both knew something had changed was during the drive home from one of Grace's obstetrician appointments. Grace insisted on driving, leaving Ted sitting in the passenger seat half-wondering if he was even necessary to her anymore.

"Looks like Kayla was right," Ted remarked.

The doctor had just confirmed it. Grace was having a girl. Grace was silent.

Not receiving a response, Ted added, "I guess our daughter has good instincts."

Grace finally responded.

"How could Kayla have possibly known that? I mean, she was certain!"

Ted shrugged.

"A good guess, I mean- babe, can you slow down?" Ted clutched his forehead painfully.

Grace swerved around a slow moving Volkswagen.

"Ted, something's wrong with Kayla!" Grace slammed on the gas.

"Because she knew the sex of our baby?"

"Because she claimed a lady in her closet told her!" The traffic light turned yellow, and Grace sped through. "Last night I woke up to see her standing in front of her closet door staring into it, mumbling something!"

Ted grabbed onto the door handle, feeling overcome with dizziness. A throbbing pain in his head intensified.

"Kids have imaginations, and- babe, seriously, can you stop driving like a maniac?"

"I drive just fine!" Grace snapped. She switched lanes and passed another vehicle. "She never used to sleepwalk, or talk to imaginary people, or-"

"I'm just- Oh God, pull over!"

Grace hadn't even gotten to the side of the road before Ted erupted vomit all over the inside door of the Jimmy.

"Honestly, Ted!" Grace shouted, disgusted. "Ever since you started going to the gym all the time you've been getting sick constantly! You're pushing yourself too hard there!"

Ted grunted, and opened the door. Ted's lunch dribbled down the car door and onto the pavement below.

"Will you just help me clean this up?"

* * * * *

They spent the next evening painting.

Grace had already moved out of her home office, and now that the gender of the baby was determined, Grace and Ted proceeded to paint the room pink for the little girl that was on her way. With Ted holding a can of red paint, and Grace holding a can of white, they carefully poured the contents into an empty can and proceeded to mix the two together.

"Hey, what do you think of Kristina?" Grace asked, rolling a coat of pink up and down the wall.

"Who?"

Ted rubbed his roller in the paint tray, coating it thick.

"As a name. For the baby."

Grace envisioned pasting the letters of her younger daughter's name over her bedroom door.

"Fine by me," Ted replied. His phone chimed. He took it from his pocket to see a text message from "Larry," the name he'd put in his phone for Liana's number. The text simply read, "tonight."

"Who is that?" Grace asked.

"Larry. He wants to go bowling tonight," Ted said, without missing a beat. He quickly put the phone back in his pocket and continued painting.

Grace eyed Ted suspiciously as she ran her roller up and down the wall.

"Why haven't I ever met this Larry?" she asked.

"Cause he'd just stare at your tits and try to get you to sleep with him. I can't let a guy like that near a beautiful woman like you!"

Ted rubbed his roller in the paint tray several more times than necessary as he spoke.

"You've been spending a lot of time with this guy. I feel like I should get to know him."

Ted placed his roller onto the wall, and misjudged the distance and almost let it slip out of his hand.

"Are these paint fumes bothering you?" Ted asked, wobbling slightly.

"No, but I'm serious," Grace said. "I want to meet Larry."

Ted's pulse raced. He struggled to think of something to say to Grace to placate her, or better yet, make her forget about "Larry" altogether, and found he was becoming more lightheaded by the second as he racked his brain trying to come up with an answer.

"Yeah, sometime, sometime you can-"

He lost balance and fell to the floor, knocking over the half-full can of red paint as he landed.

"Ted!" Grace shouted. She rushed to his side and righted the can, but not before it sent a large crimson pool across the floor. "Are you okay?"

Ted sat up, panting. Red paint dribbled down the left side of his face. He groaned, and grabbed a nearby rag to wipe his face.

"Don't know. Just passed out for a second."

"You need to see a doctor!" she barked. Ted winced at her shrill voice.

"I'll be fine," Ted grumbled, and climbed to his feet. He trudged out of the room to the bathroom and got into the shower.

* * * * *

He waited until Grace was asleep.

Ted knew he'd gone too far. He didn't know what was causing his recent sickness, but it started when he began seeing Liana. It had gotten out of hand; the lying, the deceptions, and Ted was ready to call it off.

He grabbed his keys and quietly crept out the house, praying Grace would not wake before he returned. He would never be able to explain to her why he'd left the house in his condition, but he needed to let Liana know it was over, sooner, rather than later.

He pulled into the parking lot of Top Cats, as Liana had mentioned to him she'd be there tonight. A petite blonde in daisy dukes and a plaid denim bra twirled around the pole as he entered. Ted took a second the ogle the girl's long legs before taking a seat at the bar next to a gentleman in a leather jacket.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asked, her lip-gloss shimmering in the dim light.

"I'm just here to see Liana," Ted replied, trying to be heard over the booming music.

"Who?" she asked.

"Liana! The boss'-"

"He'll have a gin and tonic," the gentleman in the leather jacket interrupted. "On me."

The bartender mixed up a gin and tonic and placed it in front of Ted.

"So you're banging the boss' wife?" the leather jacketed man asked.

"I'm just here to talk to her," Ted snapped. He didn't look the man in the eye. He didn't want to be recognized here.

"Sure you are. Like any man could resist that piece of ass."

Ted didn't respond. He didn't feel like arguing, not now. He wanted to tell Liana what he needed to tell her and never come back to this place.

"Well, there she is," the man said.

Ted turned to where the man was looking, and he saw her. Liana entered from the back room, wearing a pair of high heels and nothing else. Ted's mouth fell agape.

She was stunning. Her bare skin glowed under the dim neon lights, beckoning all eyes onto her. Her bare breasts bounced pleasantly as she strode confidently into the room, and made her way directly to Ted.

"Hey stranger," she chirped sweetly.

Ted opened his mouth to reply but found he was speechless. All he could do was stare at the perfect female form before him.

"I- uh- we need to talk," Ted finally eeked out.

"So let's talk," Liana said. She rested one hand on the bar and the other on her hip as she leaned towards Ted invitingly.

"In private."

Liana grinned. "I like where this is going."

She led Ted into the back room and invited him into one of the booths. Ted shut the curtain and looked Liana in the eye.

"Why?" Ted asked, incredulously.

"Why, what?" she asked innocently.

"Why are you naked? You're not a stripper."

"My husband owns this club. I can dress however I like. Sometimes I like to be naked."

Ted swallowed, unable to think of a reply.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" she asked, flirtatiously.

The sweat on Ted's back spread to his arms, and was now dribbling down his palms. She was sexy beyond words. Her body paralyzed him to the point of near entropy.

"I can't do this anymore," he said.

To say she looked hurt was an understatement. Liana looked at Ted as though he'd slapped her.

"Why?" she asked. She looked at him pleadingly, rolling her shoulders back as she did so her breasts protruded towards him.

"Look- can you put something on?" Ted asked. He hated asking that question because she looked damn good dressed just as she was.

"No. If you're going to break things off with me, you'll do it while I'm nude. You need to know what you're losing."

Ted wasn't entirely certain he could go through with it if Liana was nude. Her body was too tempting. He had to muster all of his resolve to say what he needed to her.

"The time I've spent with you has been-- amazing," Ted began.

"Then why stop?" Liana asked, running her hand up his arm.

"It's destroying me. It's making me sick. I'm married, I have a daughter, and a baby on the way. I can't do this anymore."

Getting the words out made Ted almost as sick as before. Liana cocked her head and stared sweetly towards him.

"That's not the life for you, Ted," Liana pleaded. "You need me. I give you what you need; your wife doesn't."

"Yes, she does," Ted said, exuding more confidence than he really had. Liana smirked.

"What, did she start doing anal?"

Ted shook his head. Liana smiled.