Kiss of the Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a month since he'd gotten circumcised. He was now nearly healed and the woman he'd done it for had dumped him. Not having had sex with Erika prior to his operation either, Joe had been celibate for coming up on three months. He'd told no one he'd actually gone through with the operation besides Erika, who showed little sympathy for his predicament. With adrenaline surging through his veins, and anxiety overtaking his mind, one thing was very clear to him at that moment: Joe Pratt needed to get laid.

Joe peeled the bandage from his penis, and saw that he had healed up nicely. His tool was ready for use.

Captain Pillar told him he needed to go relax for the afternoon, and Joe thought he needed to get laid. Fortunately, Joe knew of a place where he could do both.

He got into his car and drove a few blocks east, and arrived at his destination: the Better Health Asian Massage Spa. Joe learned of this particular establishment years earlier when he was in Vice. Rumors had been going around that the ladies of Better Health were offering more than just massages here, and Joe had been assigned to go undercover to investigate.

His suspicions had been confirmed. After receiving a relaxing massage from a cute Korean girl named Kiki, Joe was asked if he'd like any services below the waist for an additional cost, and it was at that moment the badge came out and Kiki's wrists were in handcuffs.

The spa's owner, Suni Li, made a desperate plea to Joe to not press charges against her or her employees, and the two came to an agreement. Joe did not arrest anyone that day, and in return, he was welcome to all of the spa's services at no cost. It was an arrangement that worked out for the both of them in the years to follow.

He didn't know for certain if today he'd actually get his dick wet. He knew he would most likely get at minimum a satisfying hand release. Most of the girls at Better Health only offered hand jobs, but sometimes, when customers tipped well, more was available. In Joe's case, generally all he needed to do was let them see his penis. Joe was a rather well-hung guy, so once the ladies got a look at Joe at full staff, more often than not their panties would drop soon after.

Suni was working the front desk when Joe entered, and greeted him with open arms. She had on a tight white dress that clung to her curvy figure nicely, and was short enough to show plenty of leg. Suni gave him a warm embrace, a kiss on both cheeks, and Joe slipped her a hundred-dollar bill. He didn't need to do this given his special law enforcement privilege, but he was happy to show his appreciation to these ladies nevertheless. Suni smiled, lifted her dress, and tucked the bill into her red lace panties. It was her way of letting Joe know that once the massage was finished, he would be getting very lucky with her today. He was glad he remembered to bring his condoms.

Suni led him to a room and shut the door. Joe knew the routine. He got undressed, and lay face down onto the massage table while he waited for Suni to return. He did not cover himself with a towel; lying nude and undraped was the accepted signal that a customer was interested in more than the standard therapeutic massage.

Soft music began to play over the speakers, and soon after, Suni entered the room, quietly tiptoeing up to the table where she softly ran her palm up the back of Joe's leg and across his butt. Joe chuckled, enjoying the sensation of Suni's soft hands caressing his erogenous zones. She gently spread his legs, pressing her hand to his inner thighs as she did. Suni was quite adept at getting blood pumping to a man's nether regions, and she knew it.

The massage was not entirely sensual though. Suni gave Joe a wonderful therapeutic massage, squeezing his shoulders and working out the kinks in his back. The stresses of his life; losing Erika, Grace's disappearance, lack of sleep from sex deprivation; Suni worked them out of Joe's body, one knead at a time.

She was as good with her feet as she was with her hands. Grabbing a support bar that was mounted several feet above the table, Suni walked across Joe's back; her slender bare feet firmly inching along his backbone from his neck to his waist. She was a small woman, but able to put a tremendous amount of force into her back walking. Joe found himself nearly out of breath as she ground the soles of her feet into his back, but he felt years younger as a result.

She walked from his back all the way down to his glutes, and rubbed them around and about. Joe let out a long sigh. He loved the way she would run her toes down the crack of his butt. Suni knew exactly how he liked it, and that was why she was his favorite girl at Better Health.

When she was finished with the back walking, Suni climbed down from the table, and grabbed a bottle of warm oil. Slowly, she dribbled it across his shoulders, over his back, and onto his butt. She set the bottle aside and firmly ran her palms and forearms across his skin, and coated his entire backside with the slippery oil. She even slid her fingertips up between his butt cheeks; she knew how much that excited him.

Joe let out a long, deep breath. He was wound tight; the captain was not mistaken in that assessment. If he felt as good when he got back to the station as he did now, Joe considered making a formal apology to Officer Warner and the captain, and hoped the trouble he'd gotten himself into would go away.

Suni grabbed a warm wet towel from a heating unit on the floor and draped it across his body. The heat made him wince, but it soothed his muscles greatly. Suni rubbed the towel across his skin and vigorously wiped off the oil, throwing the greasy towel into a hamper when she was done.

It was at that point, that Suni dimmed the lights, and Joe knew the fun was about to begin. She sensually ran her fingertips across his skin, giving him the softest feather-light touch across his back, arms, legs, and butt. Her long hair brushed across his skin, leaving him feeling excited and tingly. She ran her middle finger along the crack of his butt and tickled the back of his scrotum and taint.

He remembered when Kiki had done that on his very first visit to Better Health, and how tempted he'd been to let her proceed with the happy ending rather than arrest her. She was such a cute, friendly girl just trying to give him a good time so she could make some extra money. He truly felt awful closing his handcuffs around her hands instead of letting her close her hands around his penis.

Joe was pleased that this time he did not need to turn down the service that was soon to follow; he honestly felt denying himself the pleasure of Suni's body after such a tease was as cruel to himself as it was to arrest her.

Joe arched his back to allow Suni some reaching room, and she did not hesitate to do so. She slipped her hand underneath his waist to better tease his balls. As she did, his penis swelled with excitement. She tickled his testicles for several seconds, and with her other hand, she lightly swirled her middle finger around his anus. Around and around, she very lightly teased it, and gently touched the center of his anus with her finger and wiggled it gently.

This made Joe's cock throb with excitement, but she didn't grab it yet. Her fingers brushed against it several times but never did she grab it. It was practically a policy at Better Health. Before any stroking, there had to be a tease.

At last she finally grabbed it, just with her index finger and thumb, and it seemed she was just checking to see if it was erect yet. Not only was it already erect, he was leaking pre-cum from the tip. Suni giggled and tugged on it just once.

It was at that moment that the front door chimed.

"Excuse me," she said, and excused herself from the room.

"Shit," Joe whispered to himself. Every girl in the shop was in a room with a client, which meant it was up to Suni to greet incoming customers to let them know there would be a wait. Of course that meant there was going to be a wait for Joe as well, a very unpleasant one at that. He felt his penis, and was shocked at how incredibly large it felt. Suni had somehow teased him into some kind of double erection, making it longer, thicker, and more sensitive than usual. Of course his having gone without orgasm for over a month could have played a role in that as well.

Joe waited patiently for Suni to return. He could hear her talking to the newly arrived patron, but he couldn't make out what she was saying, and he couldn't hear the customer at all. She talked for several minutes, and while her tone did not suggest she was making idle chit-chat, she did seem to be taking an awfully long time.

Joe felt his penis; it was still throbbing and leaving a small trail of pre-cum on the towel underneath him. He hoped Suni would hurry up. He wished she would understand that he really needed to shoot a load, preferably in her, but if she didn't come back soon he might need to take matters into his own hands.

No, he said to himself. He kept his hands off his dick. He would wait.

Finally, he heard the door to his room open, and a pair of footsteps enter. She shut the door and tiptoed back to the table.

"Sorry," she whispered, and proceeded to softly caress his back.

They didn't feel like the same hands, and while it was hard to tell, the whispering voice did not sound like Suni either. She picked up right where Suni left off though, softly running her fingers between his butt cheeks and tickling his taint.

"Turn over, please," she whispered.

Joe was all too happy to do this. He flipped onto his back, and she was ready to plant a pillow underneath his head, but he was unable to see her face with her standing at the head of the table. With his erect penis pointed at the ceiling, the woman gently massaged his chest; occasionally bending forward and letting her breasts touch his face.

Her breasts were large, like Suni's, but he still couldn't be certain if this was Suni or a different girl she sent in to finish him. Suni had the largest breasts out of all the girls in the shop if Joe remembered correctly. He remembered when she got her implants. He'd asked her why, remarking that he thought her breasts were just fine as they were. She'd told him she'd gotten much bigger tips after getting her implants, especially when she gave happy endings while topless.

"Hey," Joe said.

"Hmm?" the girl responded.

"How about losing the top?" he asked.

The woman said nothing, but he heard what sounded like the woman pulling her top down, and the next time she leaned over him the breasts touching his face were bare. Joe grinned, and his penis throbbed in excitement even more. She massaged his chest for several minutes, and continued to repeatedly touch his face with her bare breasts as she did.

The woman then climbed onto the table, and slowly crawled over him. He was now certain this was not Suni; this woman was wearing black yoga pants and a white top, not the white dress Suni had been wearing before. The woman straddled his chest, so her ass was directly in front of his face, and she sensually massaged his belly and thighs in this position with her hands occasionally grazing his penis and scrotum.

If Joe was not turned on already, he would have been now. He could see the contours of the woman's beautiful firm ass inches from his face, garbed in the greatest material known to man: yoga pants. He stared at her ass intently, unable to see anything else anyway; while feeling her long hair and soft hands brush against his swollen hard cock.

He could feel her touching his penis; he wasn't sure with what, but it felt like her lips or tongue. She touched only the tip, and he could feel her softly blowing air upon it. Many girls at this spa did this; he remembered a few years earlier a new girl named Cici had been softly blowing upon his penis while stroking it with her well-oiled hands, and he'd suddenly burst before she was ready. His load hit her right on her lips, with some of it even getting in her mouth. Cici was not too happy about that and Joe never saw her again, though he secretly hoped it would happen again.

As the woman softly ran her tongue in circles around the very tip of his swollen glans, Joe tried to will himself to ejaculate, but he couldn't. She would pause between licks, and they were such well-timed pauses that she was able to delay his orgasm continuously for several minutes. At one point she pressed her lips around the head of his dick and just kept them there, unmoving. He tried to cum, he tried his absolute hardest, but just when he felt it stirring inside him, she somehow sensed it, and released her lips. She waited ten seconds before touching it again and by then he was no longer ready.

She repeated this, again and again, keeping him on edge longer than he'd ever been in his life. He looked at the clock, and realized he'd been in the room for nearly two hours when he'd usually been ushered out after one.

"Just let me cum already!" Joe pleaded.

"Not yet. Teasing. You need more teasing," she said.

Joe wondered how much teasing he could possibly take. He could feel her close her hand around his penis, not touching it, but holding it close, so close he could feel the warmth of her skin radiating against him, but she would not touch it. He could just feel the tip of her finger running from the base all the way up to the tip. She touched her tongue to the tip and tasted the pre-cum.

"Mmm, I think it's ready," she said.

Joe sighed with relief. Finally, he said to himself.

But she didn't stroke him. He waited, while it sounded as though she was fiddling with something. He wondered if she was unwrapping a condom to put on him, but instead he could feel her placing his testicles into a container of some kind, and then he felt her slide his throbbing penis into a tube. He heard a click, and he heard a contraption snap shut.

"What-"

"Wait!" she said. "One more thing..."

He heard the sound of a lock snapping shut, and she finally climbed off the table. He looked down at his penis to find it was inside a metal cock cage, held shut by a small but sturdy padlock.

"What the hell?" Joe asked. He looked up at the woman, seeing her face for the first time, and recognizing her. "I know you..."

"I'm sorry, Detective Pratt. You won't be getting an orgasm today," Gabby Becket said.

"You-" Joe said. He sat upright, and stared the Caucasian woman in the eye. "You're Liana."

Gabby laughed. She still had her shirt lifted, and her bra pulled down so that her large breasts were hanging out and exposed.

"That's one name I go by," she said. She pulled her bra back up to cover her breasts once again.

Joe leaped off the table and grabbed his badge from his pants that was draped over the nearby chair.

"You're under arrest," Joe said, holding the badge in front of her face. Gabby looked at the badge, and back at him. She rested her hand on his forearm softly; sending tingles all up his arm.

"Let me have that badge," Gabby said sweetly.

Joe looked at Gabby quizzically.

"Did you hear what I just said? You're under arrest."

"Give me that badge, or you're not getting the key to that cock cage," she giggled.

Joe stared down at the cock cage helplessly. Gabby took the badge from his hand and tucked it into her cleavage.

"I'll be contacting you soon," she said, pulling her shirt down to cover her chest, and she quickly walked out of the room.

Joe couldn't bring himself to follow her out of the room wearing only a cock cage. He looked to his pants, then back at the open door, and back to his pants again, too much blood in the wrong head for him to even think clearly.

Joe sat down onto the massage table, hearing the ding of the front door as Gabby left. He stared back down at the cage, with his very desperate penis trapped inside.

"Fuck," he said.

* * * * *

She decided to take the exit anyway.

Not right away. She needed time to think, and the police blocked off the exit anyway. Grace continued down the expressway, got off at the next exit, and pulled into the parking lot of a family restaurant and cried for a very long time.

Thankfully Kayla had not seen the horrific scene; she'd kept her eyes covered just as Grace had asked. Grace didn't know how to tell Kayla what had happened, but having recently lost her father, Kayla seemed to understand.

When she let all of the tears out, Grace had time to think. She realized Lukas, in all likelihood, did not know where the cottage was. He wanted to find her, and warning her not to go to a place where he could find her did not make sense. Lukas was somehow able to hear the voice mail Nora had left her. That explained everything.

When all was said and done, the cottage was still the safest place for Grace and Kayla to hide. It had to be; she had nowhere else to run. Grace would go there, and first, her phone was going in the trash. She couldn't risk being tracked, not by anyone.

Nearly five hours passed before the police reopened the exit, and Grace was able to continue her trek down Route 1. She'd lost too much time to be able to make it to the cottage by nightfall, and Grace was not driving after dark. At night she was playing by Balko's rules, and Grace was not having that. Just thinking about driving at night made her belly ache.

She decided to stop at a motel for the night. It would keep her off the roads, and hopefully there would be a Bible in her room. That had to provide some protection against Balko. She had to hope it would.

As the sun dipped closer to the horizon, and seeing her gas gauge nearly on "E", Grace took an exit where she saw a sign advertising a motel just off the highway. It appeared to be a quiet, rural town where it was unlikely anyone would be looking for her. It seemed a safe place to stop for the night, and she could fill up at a nearby gas station first thing in the morning.

As she rounded the exit ramp, she spotted a red pickup stalled on the side of the road. Normally she would stop and help a stranded traveler, but today she was short on both time and a willingness to make face time with a stranger when she was the object of a manhunt.

She slowed down as she passed the stalled pickup, and as she did, the truck's owner, who was slouched over the open hood, turned to look up at her. He was not a complete stranger after all.

Grace recognized him as someone she'd personally put in handcuffs three years earlier. A thug who'd hacked off a woman's leg to earn admittance to the Bones gang. Neil Corliss.

Grace could tell he recognized her as well. She immediately broke eye contact and continued driving, feeling his icy cold stare on her as she sped by.

She arrived at the Shady Woods motel, just a mile away from the nearest Route 1 exit. It appeared to have a pool open; she could see someone swimming as she pulled into a spot. There were only five cars in the parking lot including hers, reassuring her there was likely a room available.

Grace and Kayla hopped out of the car, and both were happy to stretch their legs after a long day of driving. Grace examined the motel carefully, considering her exit plan if she needed one. The motel looked to be a double story, with twelve cabins on the upper floor accessible via a balcony that overlooked the pool, and twelve cabins underneath on the ground floor.

They made their way into the motel main office. A banner reading "Happy Halloween!" in orange and black letters hung on the wall of the main office. A pumpkin-shaped bowl of candy rested on the counter.

"Mommy! Look! Candy!" Kayla squealed, pointing at the pumpkin bowl.

"Not now," Grace said, quietly. She rang the bell on the counter, and waited to be greeted. It took a few minutes, but soon after, a man in a wheelchair rounded the corner, and rolled his way up to the front desk.