Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into my eyes, she whispered, "If you don't mind, I really, really liked the way that felt." She put my hands back on her thighs and said, "Please don't stop."

I hesitated, but didn't remove my hands. I looked at them for a moment before looking up into Reiko's sparkling eyes. The expressive dark brown orbs seemed to be pleading with me, yet were shy, nervous. The shyness was unexpected and appealing. I took pity on her and started moving my hands... but that wasn't the only reason. As much as Reiko really liked my touch, I really, really liked the feel of the soft, smooth, skin of her thighs under my hands. I blushed, thinking of what I was doing and was about to do.

Reiko wasn't looking at my face; she was still watching my hands. I leaned up and for the first time in my life, I initiated a soft, intimate, romantic kiss with a woman. When I had kissed her earlier it was hard, and aggressive, this was not. Her lips were soft and smooth, but were completely relaxed when I met them and felt even softer than before. She hadn't expected me and withdrew sharply, surprised. I giggled, thrilled that I had surprised her. She looked at me, blinking rapidly.

Then she grinned, "You minx!" She quickly pressed her lips to mine, leaning forward sharply.

Her movement caused her hips to shift forward, bringing her vagina abruptly into contact with my outstretched fingers. She gasped into my mouth and then thrust her vagina down hard on my fingers. I didn't know what to do; my forefinger and middle finger were buried to the second joint in another woman's vagina, albeit shielded by her silky, black, moist panties. My brain was stunned, but on some level, I recognized that her panties were warm and wet and I liked the way it felt being inside of her. I liked the kisses, but this was too much and I pulled back, quickly removing my hand and turning my head.

Reiko recognized that things were moving too fast and she sat up, shifting her hips back. "Ohhh, I'm sorry, Cassandra. I've scared you, are you okay?" She hugged me, gently holding me in her arms.

I sat stiffly, allowing Reiko to hold me. I didn't want to like the way it felt, but I did. I didn't want to want to touch her, but I did. I didn't want to raise my arms to hold her, but I did. I especially didn't want to kiss her but I did. I wanted to kiss her so badly, that I leaned away from her, causing her to tremble with sadness. I could see the sadness in her eyes turn to joy as I leaned back in and gently pressed my lips to hers.

Reiko was very gentle with me; I assumed she was afraid to scare me again. She kissed me slowly, softly. But the yearning for her lips was quickly building within me. I wanted to feel her tender kisses on my neck and...I could hardly believe what I was thinking, my breasts. I lightly placed my hands on either side of her head and pulled her lips from mine. I saw the slightly panicked expression in her eyes. I had already fallen in love with her eyes. They were so expressive. So I leaned in and kissed each of them before gently pressing her head down and into my neck. I heard a tiny squeal of excitement as her head bobbed up and she kissed me hard.

She pulled away and looked at me, "I've wanted this since the first time I saw you. I love your tight, firm ass." She giggled as she saw my eyes widen. "I know you try to hide under those conservative suits, and loose jeans, but I can tell your butt is to die for. And I love your full breasts." She giggled again. "I can tell about those, too. Your suits are finely tailored to minimize them, but your tee shirts aren't. I'm guessing a C, am I right?"

I could feel my face burning as I began to redden.

"Bingo!" She snickered. My face felt like it was on fire, I knew I was flame red.

She leaned in and kissed my burning cheeks. "Awww, I'm sorry. I'm just teasing, I'm trying to get you to relax, loosen up."

I took a deep breath and looked into those expressive, deep pools of brown. "This is me relaxed. It took everything I had to pull your lips to my neck. Just take yes for an answer, would you please."

She blinked, staring at me, and then suddenly burst out in laughter. My heart skipped a beat at the sound of her joyous, unrestrained delight. I had found another thing about Reiko that I loved. She kissed me quickly several times, all while still snickering. "You are too, too funny!"

She didn't actually get totally serious then, she still had a small smile on her face, but she did get more serious. After one last long, soft, body squirm inducing kiss, Reiko started at my ear again and proceeded to slowly work her way down my neck. Did I say slowly? Her pace was excruciating, barely moving at times. Her kisses and licks seemingly intended to induce the maximum amount of writhe to my body. I don't know how she kept her lips in contact with my skin. Once I had accepted what I was feeling, my body reveled in the exquisite soft touches and licks it was experiencing for the first time. I alternated between trying to get away, not because I was frightened, but because the pleasure was so great, I was becoming overwhelmed and trying to absorb her lips into my skin. Reiko had not touched my vagina, but I was experiencing a tingling and wetness down there that was new and very exciting.

Along with the tingling and wetness I felt tenseness in my body that I had never felt before and I didn't understand. It didn't feel like stress, it was pleasurable, but it was building. Reiko's lips had not yet reached my collarbone again, yet I felt like I was about to burst. I tried to focus on her lips, hoping that ignoring the throbbing warmth between my legs would make it dissipate, but it just intensified. The density of the throbbing became deeper and harder and now I was having trouble breathing. In the midst of all of this, it occurred to me that I was lying flat on my back with my skirt hiked up around my waist and somehow Reiko was nestled between my legs. The thought was only fleeting because Reiko lifted up her head, looked into my eyes and thrust her vagina against mine. All coherent thought disappeared as the most devastating sensation I had ever experienced raced through my body. I was riding wave after mounting wave of pleasure as it ravaged my body. The tingling that had been in my vagina had burst forth and was enveloping my body. It didn't seem to want to subside, sustaining the intensity; seemingly forever. The roaring in my ears, the colors before my eyes and the tingling of my skin was conspiring to bring me more pleasure than I had thought possible. My body was balanced between my shoulders and feet on the couch, my senses on fire, Reiko riding me, when it suddenly all went black.

I began to realize that Reiko was gently kissing me and speaking softly to me. I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes, which seemed very concerned. "Wh-what was that?" I murmured.

She smiled, quite obviously relieved, her expressive eyes twinkling. "What was what?"

I smiled timidly, knowing I was being teased. "That amazing feeling, what was that?"

Suddenly, the smile fell from her face. "You really don't know?"

The seriousness that Reiko exuded made me nervous. "No."

"Oh my god!" She threw her arms around me and started crying. "I can't believe you don't recognize an orgasm, that's so sad!"

I felt myself start to turn red, I knew I was blushing. I was embarrassed but I was also confused. "I get that it's sad that I didn't know an orgasm, but why are you crying?"

She sniffled, her face buried in my chest. "Because you have been denied for so long. I cannot believe that nobody has ever taken the time or cared enough to show you." Her breath hitched in her chest as she sobbed again.

I sat, just holding her. I thought about how she was making me feel and I smiled. I especially liked how she had made me feel a few minutes ago. I started to get warm and tingly again. I remembered the twinkle in Reiko's eyes when she made me blush. Even blushing she made me feel special. Special. That was the perfect word, Reiko made me feel special. My own mother didn't even do that. Reiko was special because she made me feel special; I needed her to know that.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and whispered in her ear, "Maybe I was waiting for someone special to show me. Maybe I was waiting for you, my tiny southern belle." I kissed the top of her head and hugged her, holding her as tightly as I could. She froze, I could feel it. I had really fucked up; she would think I was a head case and push me from her apartment, screaming. I let go of her and started to wiggle out from under her.

She held tighter, and murmured, "Where ya goin'? I like holding you."

My head was now spinning. "I, I, I..." I couldn't finish my thought; I was more confused than before.

Reiko kissed the valley between my breasts and all coherent thought was again gone. All I registered was her smooth, soft lips and the tip of her tongue.

She picked her head up and looked at me. The twinkle was back in her eyes and she giggled, "You were saying?"

I just looked at her. I hesitated and then said, "I don't know."

Reiko sat up and pulled her dress over her head. My mouth went dry and I stared at her tiny, perfect body. Her black, silky, lacy bra encased her tiny breasts and as she moved, her chocolate drop nipples peeked in and out from behind the lace. As I stared, Reiko took my hands and pulled me up to sit on the couch again. I was a little dazed as she pulled my jacket off and started unbuttoning the cuffs on my blouse. I tried to focus on something other than Reiko's breasts, but I couldn't manage to tear my eyes away. Every time a nipple peeked out, my heart beat faster. The roaring was back in my ears. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the couch in my bra with my skirt scrunched around my waist.

I looked down and started giggling. I must look ridiculous, because I most certainly thought I did. I still had my shoes on, my dark gray pantyhose with my granny-panties and my skirt around my waist. But, I was naked from the waist up except for my plain, sturdy white bra.

Reiko grinned, "What's so funny?"

I continued to giggle, "Look at me! I am!"

She sat back and I could tell she was trying not to laugh, but failing miserably. In trying to suppress her laughter she snorted and that was all it took for both of us. We lost it and collapsed onto each other. We eventually calmed down and still snickering, I began to realize that Reiko's skin was soft, smooth and warm against my own. Suddenly, I couldn't remember what was so funny. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder. Then I kissed it again before sitting back and kissing her chest. I was fascinated by her breasts and kissed down her chest to the valley between them. I moved to the left and found the edge of the little breast and the softer skin caused me to moan. Reiko started squirming around and her bra loosened and slipped to her elbows. I sat back and just looked, I had never seen another woman's breasts this close and I can't adequately describe how they made me feel. When I sat up, Reiko slipped her bra the rest of the way off and tossed it to the floor. I stared at her perfect little round boobs and nipples. I watched as my hands reached up and cupped her tiny breasts, my breath catching in my throat. I slowly pulled my hands away and realized that I had just touched a woman's breast for the first time.

I wanted to think about it, so I started to lean in again and Reiko stopped me. She kissed me softly and said, "Would you like to get more comfortable? If you're okay with this, maybe we could move to my room." She kissed me again to encourage me.

I giggled, "If you're trying to get me to move, you're using the wrong tactics. I'm just as content to sit here and kiss you."

But she slid back and off of my lap. "I'm not going to let you get comfortable, I want you to come into my bedroom." She stood up and took my hands in hers.

I heard the word bedroom and I started to freak. I knew that's what she was going to say, but hearing it out loud made it real. I froze and refused to move when she tugged on my hand. She immediately realized what had happened, but she had obviously decided that she wasn't going to allow me to refuse.

"Come on!" She said with a smile, "You cannot refuse to move! You already made me take 'yes' for an answer...and I have. You cannot take it back now!"

That made me smile and I got up. She grinned and got up on her tiptoes and kissed me.

"That's your reward!" She giggled, gently took my hand in hers again, turned and started toward her room.

I giggled when my skirt fell down around my legs. I thought, 'I'm really doing this.' Then I realized, 'I'm not scared, I want this and it's really exciting me.' I reached up and took Reiko's hand in both of mine. She glanced back at me and smiled when she saw the excitement on my face.

She whispered, "I knew you would like this." I just smiled in return.

I was transfixed by her little bottom swaying back and forth as we made our way into her bedroom. The tiny black panties combined with the sexy black thigh highs displayed her butt and legs to perfection. I watched the subtle but sexy motion as we walked and didn't look up until we stopped in her room. I think I will always remember that walk and the vision of tiny, sexy Reiko before me.

My breath was taken away when we stopped and I looked up. She had claimed that her parents had not participated in the traditional Japanese lifestyle, but her room was filled with hand-painted screens, a platform bed, and exquisite, delicate artwork.

She turned to look at me and blushed a little when she saw the expression on my face. She said in a rush, "I know these are traditional Japanese furnishings and I said my parents weren't raised in the traditional Japanese culture. But, this stuff was my grandma's, and I always loved it. I didn't mean to be misleading." She stood with her head bowed, still holding my hand.

I lifted her chin with my fingers, "I think the bedroom is beautiful and I think it's great that you have your grandma's furniture. I feel like I know you a little better."

She threw her arms around me, pulled me down to her and whispered, "Thank you."

She stepped away and drew me over to the platform bed. I started to get nervous again and she could sense it. She hugged me and said, "Don't be nervous, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you, I'm going to make you feel wonderful."

Reiko knelt on the floor and lifted my foot. I realized that I still had my shoes on.

"I cannot believe that we were sitting there making out...what?" Reiko was frowning at me and I stopped.

"Making out? What're we...twelve?" Then she looked up at me and immediately started apologizing. "I'm so, so sorry, I didn't think..."

I smiled, "Don't worry, that's not the first or the last time I've been called out for my occasionally adolescent language. It's really not a big deal. Anyway, what I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted..." I stuck my tongue out at her and she looked shocked for a moment before she giggled. "I cannot believe I sat there the whole time with my shoes on."

She giggled, "What I can't believe is that you managed to sit there with your feet so firmly planted on the floor. I had to fight to get your skirt pulled up." She giggled again, "Your Mom must have taught you well how to keep your knees together and feet firmly planted on the floor. Even though I got between your legs, your feet never left the ground."

Once again, I blushed.

She got my shoes off, stood and hugged me. "I think it's so cute when you blush, I hope you never stop."

That only made me blush more deeply.

She giggled, "You know, I can feel when you blush. Your skin gets so hot."

Again, a deeper shade of what now must be purple.

She leaned in and kissed me gently between my breasts and I sighed as I felt her lips. The tip of her tongue flickered out and caressed the tender, soft skin of my breast. The sigh caught in my throat as I enjoyed her lips and tongue. When she pulled back I realized that she had unsnapped my bra and was pulling it off. My hands immediately left my sides and covered my breasts. I thought, 'I want this but, I'm gonna be naked! It's wrong; nobody's ever seen me naked!'

Reiko leaned in and kissed the back of my hands. "Cassandra," she said gently, "it's okay, nobody other than you and me is going to know that I saw you naked. But believe me; I want to see you naked. And from the little I saw before you covered up, you have nothing for which you should be ashamed. You should be very proud, because they are gorgeous." How did she keep doing that? It was like she was reading my mind.

She got on her tiptoes again and kissed me gently on the lips, and I sighed. Every time I felt her lips, it made me crave them a little more and each time I did, I shivered. She kissed the back of my hands and held them gently. Reiko did not try to pull my hands away, she just held them.

I took a deep breath and let my hands fall, taking Reiko's with them. "Oh my god, Cassandra, they are even more beautiful than I thought! I love the color of your nipples! The deep rose color is exquisite," then she giggled, "and by the state of them, I think you like being naked."

My blush was back and from the heat of my skin, even more furious than before. "What do you mean?"

Reiko started giggling. "I don't think they could get any harder if they tried!" She tiptoed up to kiss me gently, to show she was just teasing, then scooted around to my back as she sank to her knees. She found the clasp at my waist; undid it and let the skirt fall to the floor. Suddenly, there I was, topless, clad in nothing but my panty hose and granny panties. Reiko wasn't about to let me think about this and was already tugging at the waistbands of both of my remaining garments. Actually, I was relieved that both were going, because I was a little embarrassed at how wet my panties had become. Honestly, I should have known that my wetness would not have gone unnoticed.

As soon as my panty hose and panties were unceremoniously discarded, Reiko was on her knees in front of me. I was trembling, maybe in fear, maybe in excitement...maybe both and I couldn't look at her. Suddenly, it got quiet, and it got very serious. Reiko was on her knees staring at my sparsely covered vagina and then she gently touched the hair, sending a shiver down my spine. I couldn't look, but I had to. I opened my eyes in time to see Reiko rub her fingers together before popping one in her mouth.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, "sweet and tangy, just like I imagined."

I felt a little faint. My knees buckled and I started to sway when Reiko jumped to her feet and helped me into her bed. She knelt beside me and started to pull off her silky bikini panties. I stopped her. I was embarrassed, but I wanted to do it. In the few minutes since I had first seen them, I had wanted to see what was under them.

"Can I do it?" I whispered, half hoping she couldn't hear me.

"Ohhhh god," she moaned, "please do." Then she snuggled up beside me and gave me the sweetest kiss, before laying back and letting me do what I wanted.

I slipped my fingers under the waistband. I paused, feeling the silky material. I grinned up ay her, "These look and feel really sexy."

For the first time, she blushed. "Thank you."

I kissed her tummy and she squirmed a little, "Oooooh..."

I sat up then because I wanted to clearly see what was under those tiny, black, silky panties. I hooked my fingers under the top of the waistband again and began to pull them down. Slowly, the pale skin hidden beneath the black silk was revealed until I saw the top of the tiny slit. I grinned to myself because I also saw the shiny evidence of her arousal. At least I wasn't alone. I tugged a little harder, trying to speed up the reveal, but I noticed that her legs were held tightly together. I glanced up at her and she had an impish grin on her face.