Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers

I stopped with her panties barely past her hips and asked, "Don't you want this?"

She giggled, "Yes, but I don't want to seem too easy!"

I just shook my head and laughed, "I think we're waaaay past that..."

"Heyyy..." she giggled and then raised her butt and spread her legs a little.

I pulled on the sexy panties and they started to slide down but my finger hooked in the top of one of the silk stockings and it started to slide down. I stopped pulling on the panties and pulled the stocking back up. I soothed it out and patted her thigh, feeling the sleek surface of the silk hose beneath my fingertips. I paused for a few seconds indulging in the pure decadence of this moment, before remembering my task.

"Do you like my stockings?" Reiko whispered, startling me. "You want to leave them on?"

I nodded while still watching my fingers. "I really like the way they feel." I whispered.

She giggled softly, "Then I'll bet you'll love the way they feel over your shoulders or wrapped around your hips!"

I froze for a moment and just stared at her. She just giggled some more.

I finally started moving my hands again. I pulled the panties the rest of the way off and tossed them to the side, eager to see my first vagina up close. It was beautiful; almost chaste. I looked closely but could not see even one stray hair. I hesitantly reached up and ran my fingers alongside her hairless slit, causing her to shiver, which made me smile. It was literally as smooth as a baby's bottom. It was also slick with her excitement, which also made me smile.

I still had my fingers sliding around, not touching her slit when I looked up at her, "How do you keep it so smooth? I like the way this feels."

She squirmed, "Ohhh God, I love the way that feels!"

Startled, I jerked my hand away. She picked her head up, "No, no, no, don't stop, I mean it, I love that." I giggled and then I resumed gently stroking her skin.

"I had it lasered off. I really didn't like that way my pubic hair looked, so I got it done." She explained as she panted a little.

"Was it just once?" I asked. Then I realized what I was asking about and blushed furiously. "Sorry, I'm being too nosy."

She laughed, "Don't worry about it. No, it was not just once. With the Brazilian Rain Forest I had going down there..." She stopped when she realized what she had said, turned bright red, snorted and started laughing.

I was confused; I didn't understand what was funny.

"Brazilian? Pubic hair?" She choked out.

I was a little slow and suddenly I realized what was funny and started laughing.

"See?" She said after containing herself. "Ahhh..." she breathed, because I hadn't quit rubbing. She took a deep breath, "Anyway, I had so much hair and it was so thick, it took four trips, six months and nearly a thousand dollars before the hair completely stopped growing back. The tech said she had never had anyone need to come back more than three times."

Reiko suddenly reversed positions on me and was kneeling between my legs. I am honestly not sure how that even happened. She ran her fingers through my hair and it caused me to shiver. "But, you may not even need to go twice. Your hair is so fine; I'll bet the laser kills it all on the first try. Maybe I'm a little weird, but I'd really like to see you with a bald pussy, even though your red hair is killer sexy."

I blushed again and that was before she unexpectedly leaned down and kissed my vagina. "Oh!" I exclaimed, startled. Then I giggled, "I didn't expect you to kiss my vagina without a little warning."

Reiko sat up and had a funny look on her face. I began to realize that she was struggling not to laugh.

I frowned, "What's so funny?"

I barely heard her as she squeaked, "N-nothing."

"It's not nothing," I said, "what is it?"

She held on for a few seconds before she completely lost it, collapsing in laughter onto my stomach. I was getting more than a little pissed. I covered up my breasts and started to squirm out from under her. She collected herself, sat up and grabbed my hips, still kneeling between my legs, not letting me loose.

"I'm sorry," she murmured. "I couldn't help it. Vagina? Who are we? Miss Manners?"

I was getting just a little indignant. "That's what I was raised to call it. What do you call it?"

She smiled, "A pussy, a cunt, a twat...do you need more?"

I was shocked, I wasn't accustomed to that kind of bold, frank language and I didn't know how to take it. I froze, lying there with my mouth hanging open. As I thought about it I started to giggle.

She allowed a little grin, "What..."

"My prudish behavior sometimes gets the best of me," I said softly, "I'm sorry. I know I use the word fuck a lot, but I hear my Mom's voice in my head whenever I start to speak about, about...lady parts."

Reiko grinned more widely and dipped her head for a kiss, soft and gentle. I really did love the way her mouth fit mine. It felt so perfect. I allowed my lips to part and her tongue didn't jam its way in, it floated to my lips and delicately explored. Every time she touched my lips with hers, my breath was taken away. I reflected once again how much I enjoyed the feeling of her silky lips against mine.

She slipped away from my mouth; I was disappointed, but also looking forward to what she would do next. But then I got a little worried. She got an evil grin and, leaving her eyes locked on mine, leaned down and kissed my...pussy. That's the first time I ever thought of it that way and it just sounded right. I looked back at her, briefly. My eyes fluttered closed as her tongue slipped from her lips and found my wet slit. My head flopped back on the bed as my eyes rolled back in my head and I thought I was going to pass out as her tongue lightly traced along my pussy lips. This was the first time a tongue had touched my private parts...okay, pussy, I couldn't believe the pure pleasure that was rushing through my body. Reiko was merely flicking her tongue along the edges of my lips. Her tongue flicked my clit, (oh my god, the feelings that little flick caused) and then slipped into the depths of my pussy. Her tongue delved into my slickness and I could feel her, and hear her, pulling my juices from my pussy. Reiko slipped up to my face and kissed me, her tongue, soaking with my juices, slipping between my lips. I started to pull away, knowing that my mouth was filling with my own flavor. But Reiko had different ideas. She held the back of my head firmly in place and explored every inch of my mouth. I stopped fighting her and merely accepted her probing exploration at first. Then, as my fluids coated the inside of my mouth, I began to realize that I liked, no loved, the flavor and texture of my own secretions. I started actively seeking the nectar that Reiko was sharing with me. I heard her squeal with excitement when she realized what I was doing. Reiko left my mouth, to the sounds of my protestations to dive back into my pussy. Those protestations turned to squealing as her fingers joined her tongue in drawing more of my molten essence out.

Reiko's surprisingly long tongue slithered inside of me and the incredible sensations radiated out from my pussy. Once again I felt the pleasurable pressure building in my body, but instead of fighting it or trying to ignore it, I welcomed it. Reiko must have felt the tension rising and backed off, I whined because the pleasure was not as great and I wanted it back. After withdrawing completely, I whimpered harder, louder and I heard her giggle as she slithered up my body. Her nipples dragged across mine and a sharp spark of pleasure jumped to my brain and I let a yelp of pleasure escape my lips. Lips that were immediately covered by Reiko's lips, covered in my juices. Immediately, I stopped yelping and after being kissed long and hard, started sighing as I cleaned my juices from outside and inside of her mouth.

Reiko abandoned my mouth and headed down my body again. She paused at my breasts long enough to nip at each of my nipples, causing me to yelp, twice, and smack her head each time. She just snickered and continued on her way. This time when she got there, she kissed my pussy and delicately started licking the edges of my lips. The tickling sensation in my pussy started building the tension, that I now knew and anticipated as an orgasm, but she wasn't content to tease me with her tongue. She slipped a finger inside of me and even though she had the tiniest fingers, it felt like she had a banana up there. I held my breath for a moment and then realized, this felt good, very good, almost as good as her tongue. It occurred to me that I may never find anything that feels as good as Reiko's tongue.

Reiko was slowly pumping her finger in and out and delicately licking the edges of my lips. The tingling was deepening and my hips had begun thrusting to meet her finger. I was a little in awe of that. I didn't know I knew how to do that. She stopped for a moment and pulled my knees up off of the bed. Her tongue immediately found my pussy again, concentrating on what I assumed by the bright, intense feeling was my clit. Then her finger found the bottom of my pussy and started digging a little. I felt my juices starting to run down to my butt and I started squirming in addition to the thrusting. Her finger left my pussy and trailed down to my slick little butthole. I squeezed my butt cheeks shut at the unexpected invasion, squealing in protest. I dropped my knees back to the bed.

Reiko stopped everything and slid up my body, her hips nestled between mine. I was distracted momentarily from what just happened by just how amazing her body felt against mine. Her lips found mine and I was even more distracted by the soft pressure and the gentle slipping of her tongue. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

Reiko withdrew from my lips, just far enough to be able to speak. "Cassandra?" She questioned softly, "Do you trust me?"

I hesitated before nodding slowly.

She kissed me again, causing me to melt a little, before speaking. "Then believe me when I say I would never hurt you. If you allow me to do this, it will only add to your pleasure. Will you let me?"

I hesitated longer before nodding slowly, again.

Reiko smiled and sighed before kissing me again. "Thank you for honoring me with your trust. I will try not to disappoint you." She kissed me slowly, deeply before departing again.

As she was kissing her way down, I raised my knees and spread my legs further. I heard her giggle. She slipped between my thighs and found my clit again and I sighed in appreciation. For the longest time, she concentrated on tickling my clit with the tip of her tongue. She didn't go near my butt, at first. I relaxed completely thinking that she wouldn't. The tickling of her tongue was taking me higher and higher, nearer to an orgasm and I had forgotten her finger. Then suddenly, there it was, gently rimming my anus and the added stimulation was enough to drive me over the edge into the second orgasm of my life. Reiko wasn't content to let me have it and let it subside. She kept her tongue on my clit, licking furiously away and incredibly, I felt the rising tide of another one. She pulled her finger away and slipped it into my pussy and the tide came crashing to the shore. I was panting and trying to push her head away and she kept at it and moved her finger from my pussy to my butt. Here came another one and suddenly there was nothing.

As I slowly opened my eyes Reiko was anxiously dabbing my face with a washcloth. "Cassandra? Cassandra, are you alight?" Reiko breathed, "Please god let her be alright, we've just found each other."

Reiko saw that my eyes were open and threw herself on me. "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry..."

I just giggled tiredly, "Sorry for what? The most amazing thing that's ever happened to me? It was fucking awesome! Can we do that again sometime?"

She started kissing me all over my face and when she got to my lips, I stopped her. We kissed long and deeply, until I started drifting off.

"Sorry," I mumbled, "so sleepy."

Reiko soothed me, "That's okay Sweet One, sleep and I'll hold you."

I felt her arms wrap around me and I felt safe, warm and loved, really, really loved. I also realized as I drifted off that I felt more content than I had in a very long time.

************

I woke up slowly, coming to consciousness feeling very, very good. I didn't open my eyes right away. I simply luxuriated in the warmth of the bed and a feeling of absolute comfort and contentment. My environment felt familiar, yet somehow new and I wasn't quite ready to give that up. I wiggled my toes and then stretched, feeling decadent in not jumping out of bed to get ready for work, yet. Maybe I didn't have to go to work today; I couldn't remember what day it was. I opened my eyes to look at my phone and rolled to the right to look at the nightstand where I put it every night.

My eyes swept the room as I rolled and I realized that I wasn't in my bedroom. I was startled to come to this realization, but not as startled as I was when I discovered that not only was I not alone, I was in bed with a another woman. Her head was turned from me so that I couldn't see her face, but I knew who she was the instant I saw her hair. It was so black it was almost blue, thick and shiny and even in bed, it lay perfectly on her head. The thing that absolutely gave her away was the streaks of lavender running through her flowing locks. I thought they were sexy the first time I saw them and there was nothing about them that changed my mind.

Even as I realized that I was in bed with my new neighbor Reiko, my mind filled with images of kisses. Sweet, wonderful, soft kisses; kisses that overwhelmed my soul. I gasped and closed my eyes as the powerful memories of those kisses made me tingle all over. More than that, I could feel myself getting wet from the powerful images in my brain. More visions filled me now, Reiko kneeling naked before me, her naked breasts tiny and perfect and mouthwatering. Her Hershey Kiss nipples erect and begging to be suckled. My memory shifted down her perfect, tiny body to the bare, succulent slit between her legs. That thought startled me again, 'Mouthwatering? Succulent? Where the fuck did that come from?'

It dawned on me that I had my eyes squeezed shut; my hands balled into fists and the blissful feeling from moments ago had dissipated. I opened my eyes and Reiko had turned her head and was smiling sweetly at me, her eyes twinkling. I had no idea why, but her smile and her eyes did things to my heart and more remarkably to my stomach and my vagina. The wetness from a moment ago increased tenfold.

Her clear, sweet voice rang in my ears, "Good morning sweet Cassandra, how do you feel?"

I started to answer; I even opened my mouth, but then snapped it shut. I had no fucking idea how I felt. I shifted in the bed a little, felt the smooth sheets cool on my skin and another realization dawned on me. I was naked. My hands were under the sheets and I touched my hip to be sure. 'Yep, naked.'

Reiko's hand touched mine and I allowed her to entwine her fingers with mine. My body flushed again, it obviously remembered things that I didn't. My heart was pounding, but I knew it wasn't in fear or trepidation, it was pounding with desire and excitement. Closed my eyes and tried to remember what had happened, but all I got were these little flashes of Reiko kissing me, Reiko hugging me and Reiko's head between my thighs. 'Oh my God, what happened?' I squeezed my eyes shut again and suddenly it all came flooding back, all of it. Better yet, I remembered how Reiko made me feel and I began to smile. I opened my eyes and I saw that my smile was reflected in hers. I scooted over and rubbed my nose on hers in a little Eskimo kiss.

"Hi," I whispered.

Her grin got bigger, "Hi!" she answered.

I leaned in to kiss her and she turned her head away. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "I need to go to the bathroom and then brush my teeth."

I smiled, "Okay."

"You can brush your teeth, too." She smiled, "I have an extra toothbrush."

The implications of that struck me a little weird and I frowned a little. She picked up on that.

"Look, sweetie," she said, not looking at me, "There's a reason that I have an extra toothbrush and it has nothing to do with me sleeping around."

She did it again, reading my mind.

"I have a confession to make and I'd like for you to hear me out." She was still not looking at me.

I hugged her, "Okay."

She pulled away and looked at me, "I don't want you to think that I'm some kind of slut or worse, a predator. I normally don't come on this hard to anybody. I'm normally very reluctant to make contact with a new person...I've been hurt, too." She snorted a short harsh laugh, "Try being a Japanese girl in Georgetown Kentucky, for Chrissake!"

I couldn't help it, I had to giggle.

She smiled, sat up and kissed the end of my nose. "I have seen you fairly frequently in the last couple of months. You're always alone, always buttoned up and perfect and always looking sad." She blushed and dropped her eyes again. "I set up our meeting yesterday afternoon."

I was stunned, "You did? How did you do that?"

"I watched out the window in the elevator lobby. Did you know your parking space is directly in line with my window?" She blushed more deeply. "You were a little late last night."

I smiled, "Yeah, I have a problem to which I haven't been able to find a solution." I paused, thinking for a moment, "How did you know I was late?"

I had to giggle again, her blushing had gotten to critical mass, and she was nearly purple.

"Since I moved in and first noticed you..." She mumbled under her breath, "God, you are so beautiful...", and then continued, "I realized that you normally got home about ten minutes after me. I would rush home every night to make sure that I could watch you get out of your car and walk to the building." Her voice had dropped to a whisper in her embarrassment.

This time, I leaned forward and kissed her nose. "Again, how did you set this up?"

"Last night, I got all of my stuff together and watched for you." She giggled, "You were late and I was worried that you had a date and weren't coming home...I'm so glad I was wrong. Anyway, when I saw you get out of your car, I grabbed all of the stuff and waited outside my door. When the elevator dinged, I got down into position and waited for you to walk out. I just hoped there wouldn't be a gallant guy on the elevator with you."

I laughed, "Okay, so you were stalking me. But, why didn't you just approach me?"

"I don't really know; it just didn't feel right." She mumbled dropping her head.

I thought about it and realized that it was sweet, her going to so much trouble to meet me. I lifted her chin, much like she had done to me earlier and kissed her. "Okay."

She pulled back, "So we're okay?"

I kissed her again, "Mmmm-hmmm..." I hesitated, "But I don't know what I'm doing...I don't know if I can do this, but I like you, I like how this feels. Please teach me, help me, be patient with me. I want to try...I want you to...I love the feel of your lips on my lips..." The heat in my skin let me know I was blushing furiously, "...and other places. I especially want to try to do to you what you did to me." I could feel my blush deepening and I looked away.

"Sweet One," she said as she scooted to the side of the bed, "I'll let you do anything you want," she slipped out of bed and walked in the direction of the bathroom, "in a minute, but first I really gotta go!" I started laughing as she disappeared into the bathroom.

CABONE
CABONE
1,288 Followers