Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

After a few minutes, I heard the toilet flush and the shower start. I was a little confused as I thought Reiko was coming back to bed. She stuck her head out of the bathroom door and asked, "You comin'?"

"Huh?" I responded.

"I thought you might like getting all slippery in the shower with me." She said brightly. Her enthusiasm seemed to wane as I didn't immediately respond. "Oh, I'm sorry...I thought..."

"No, no, no," I stammered, "don't misunderstand; you just took me completely off guard..." I said while scrambling out of bed. "I never thought about showering with a girl outside of gym class." Then I grinned, "But I'm all for showering with you."

She brightened again immediately and giggled while turning around and heading into the bathroom. I was on her heels as quickly as I could. As I stepped into the bathroom Reiko slipped into the shower. I started to follow her when I realized that I needed to go.

I called out as I sat on the commode, "Reiko, I really gotta go."

I heard her giggle, "Okay, but please, please don't flush until we're done. Okay? Please?"

I finished and laughed as I seriously thought about flushing, but decided it was much too early in our relationship to pull something so mean. I froze as the thought ran through my mind. 'Relationship? Relationship??!?! What. The. Fuck? What was I thinking?'

Reiko heard the laugh and giggled nervously, "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?"

My mind was so far past the brief thought about flushing that I thought, 'How the fuck does she know what I'm thinking...again?'

She continued, "You're not thinking about flushing, are you?"

'Oh, that.' I thought. "No...well maybe a little, but I decided it was too mean." I said as I slipped into the shower, too.

Reiko immediately embraced me in a warm hug. "I don't believe there's a mean bone in your body." She said, pressing her lips into the skin between my breasts. I melted a little with the feeling of her soft skin against mine.

When we came up for air, I giggled, "I think you'd be surprised..."

"Sure, Sweet One." She murmured.

I protested, "Well I did, until..." I stopped, realizing that I was about to reveal what I was thinking about a relationship. I was appalled at my carelessness and tried to pull away.

"Stop...stop, stop!" Reiko said, holding me as I struggled to get away. She was surprisingly strong for someone so tiny. "Until what?"

I stopped struggling. It wasn't doing much good anyway. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut as tears started trickling down my cheeks. I hoped the shower would hide them, but Reiko saw them anyway, or she read my mind again.

"Why are you crying?" Her soft whisper startled me as she had drawn me close, without my realization, and her lips were near my ear.

I drew in a deep breath, my chest hitching as a sob caught there. My eyes were still closed as I said, "I, I ..." I stopped took another deep breath, steadying my nerves. "I was going to say that I thought about flushing until I realized that it was too early in our relationship to do anything so mean." I stopped as I heard her gasp. 'Oh well,' I thought, 'It was probably too good to be true anyway.' I started to pull away, assuming Reiko would think I was nuts.

Reiko pulled me back and into one of her wonderful soft kisses. She gently pulled her lips away and looked deeply into my eyes, "I want it to be true. I want for us to really, truly have a relationship. Are you teasing me, or do you really believe that?" It was then I noticed that her eyes were filled with tears.

"Reiko? Reiko, what's wrong?" I whispered.

"Tell me," she rasped, "tell me now...do you believe we can have a relationship?"

I lifted her face to mine, "I think that I told you that I believe that we already have one." I kissed her again. She grabbed my head and fiercely returned my kiss.

I melted into her lips as I had been doing for much of the last twelve hours. Her tiny body felt so amazing against mine, it gave me chills. Then I realized that the chills were more than my reaction to Reiko. The hot water had run out and it was suddenly freezing in the shower.

Reiko stood quietly leaning against me and holding me tight. "Uhhh, Reiko..."

"Um-hm?" She responded.

"Do you feel how cold the water is?" I was now shivering.

"Huh?" Reiko said and raised her head from my chest, apparently just realizing how cold it had become. She started shivering. "It's cold in here!"

"Ya think?" I giggled.

"Huh?" She repeated, starting to get out of the shower. She stopped and smacked me on my butt. "Bitch!" She giggled.

Reiko grabbed a couple of big fluffy towels and we wrapped ourselves up in them. We went into the bedroom and Reiko flopped on the bed. I crawled up next to Reiko and lay down. I looked at her smiled, reached out and gently rubbed her arm.

"Reiko, I, um, I..." I faltered, trying to tell her what I wanted.

"What, sweetie?" Reiko smiled into my eyes. "What do you want?"

"I...I w-w-want t-t-to l-l-lick y-y-you." I stammered. "I-I-I w-w-want t-to m-make you feel like you made me f-feel. B-but I don't know what to do." I finished in a rush.

Reiko sat up, pushed me down onto my back and pulled my towel off. She pulled hers off and threw them both onto the floor.

She leaned in, kissed my mound and I protested. "Noooo, I want to do you."

She smiled, "Relax sweetie, you're going to do me." She reversed position with her head at my feet. Just before she threw her leg over my head she said, "Just do to me, what I do to you and I guarantee I'll like it a lot."

She lowered her lips to the center of my womanhood and the sensation was so intense that I briefly forgot that I was supposed to be mimicking her. After about a minute of enjoying her lips on my nether lips and not returning the favor, she dipped her hips and her very wet pussy collided with my mouth.

"Oh!" I said.

She took another lick which sent a shiver through me and said, "You said you wanted to do this, right?"

I lifted my head and took a long lick from her clit to her perineum, causing her to shiver and moan. "Yes, I did and yes, I will." I licked again and again, beginning to realize that Reiko's reactions were the best part of licking her pussy.

Reiko's flavor surprised me. I didn't have any idea what to expect, but I guess that clean and fresh was something I hadn't considered. I know we had just showered, but I instinctively knew that this was the real Reiko. I loved it and took another long swipe. I was rewarded with a shiver and moan that were just as exciting to me. Reiko's tongue was not still and the quick, flicking motion on my clit caused me to stop and hold my breath.

"Oh, goddd..." I gasped and Reiko giggled sexily.

"I thought you would like that..." I heard and it was slightly muffled. She did it again and I was amazed to feel the beginnings of a swelling orgasm. Evidently, Reiko felt it also and she redoubled her efforts to hurry it along. I had a hard time catching my breath.

"Noooo, I want to do you." I repeated.

She giggled again, "Then you'd better get to it or I'm gonna beat you to the punch."

'Okay', I thought, 'you asked for it.' I dove right in and flicked her clit as fast as I could, it wasn't as fast as her tongue, but I guess it did the job.

I heard from up above me, "Oh shit, oh shit, ohhhh shiiittt!!!" and I was rewarded with a big, slippery torrent of Reiko's girl come. I enjoyed that so much, I just kept at it and had to grab Reiko's ass to keep her still enough to keep my tongue on her clit.

My fingers slipped between her cheeks and she pulled her face away from my pussy, "Oh god!" I just filed that away for later and kept after her pussy. About a minute later she moaned deeply and I felt the twitching in her pussy go into overdrive and was rewarded with another giant surge of girl come. Reiko collapsed on me and I was extraordinarily proud of myself. My first time licking pussy and I had made Reiko come twice before she made me come once. I was convinced that licking pussy was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

I slid out from under Reiko and drew her into my arms, snuggling up with her, luxuriating in the feel of her skin against mine. I loved how she fit so perfectly in my arms, like we had been designed to fit together like a puzzle. We lay there quietly, Reiko sleeping softly. I must have dozed off too; I started when I felt Reiko shift in my arms.

I opened my eyes and Reiko's rich, expressive, dark brown eyes were smiling into mine. "Are you sure you haven't done that before?"

I giggled, "Hmmm, let me think. Have I ever buried my face in the smooth, soft pussy of a woman that I met less than twenty four hours ago? Oh, and have I ever had real, live sex before? Have I ever felt like my heart belongs to said perfect stranger? No, no and no." Reiko's eyes widened. "Have I ever been happier in my life?" I leaned in and kissed her softly. "No, I have not."

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. They were filled with tears and smiling. "I haven't either," she whispered.

Epilog

That was five years ago. We've been together ever since. I moved in with Reiko about six months after that first weekend together. Then about a year later we bought a condo together. We've discussed getting married, several times, but for whatever reason it hasn't felt just right.

My mom was stunned when I took Reiko home with me a couple of months later and told her that I was in love. Things did not go well at first. She told me that I was welcome to visit, but I was not to bring that...well, I won't repeat the terrible, hurtful things she said. I told her that was fine, but I was leaving and I wouldn't be back, and oh, she needn't bother calling me. If she couldn't accept the woman that I loved, then she didn't need me in her life either. I grabbed Reiko, kissed her, grabbed her hand and stormed out of the house. Reiko was hanging on to me, stunned.

My mother didn't take me seriously until I hung up on her the first ten or twelve times she called. After several months of this, she finally emailed me and begged me to talk to her, that she had thought about things and didn't want to lose me. I wrote back and told her that, for now, I would just answer her emails but we wouldn't talk on the phone. We began writing and she asked a lot of questions about our relationship. She slowly realized that I was truly happy for the first time in my life and that Reiko was the one who was responsible for that. She apologized to me and I told her that I wasn't the one to whom she owed an apology. She didn't answer and I figured the progress that we had made was gone.

The doorbell rang about an hour later and when I opened the door, I was surprised to see that it was Mom. She asked if Reiko was here and if she could speak to her privately. I went and got Reiko and I was scared, but Reiko said it would be okay. They were in our office with the door closed for over an hour. When they came out, they were both crying and came and hugged me. To this day, Reiko just gives me an enigmatic smile and says nothing when I ask her what was said. Mom just snaps and tells me it's none of my damn business. I guess that's true, because since then Mom treats Reiko like she's her own daughter. I am not about to risk the peaceful calm by prying.

Reiko's Mom and Dad literally rolled their eyes and sighed. That was it. Her brothers asked if they could watch us make love and then ran from the room, laughing, Reiko hot on their tails. They came back, contrite, and apologized. I have no idea what she did to them. I was accepted as a daughter from that first day. Our families are so different.

***************

Occasionally, when I come home, Reiko is at the front door struggling with packages. She knows that I know that it's all a setup, but I think it's adorable and sweet and romantic. Then, we generally spend the weekend naked and in bed, just like that first weekend.

This past Friday, I told Margaret that it was our fifth anniversary and I wanted to do something special for Reiko. Margaret grinned and told me to go for it. I faked going to work and then came home after Reiko had left. I thoroughly cleaned the condo and then got myself cleaned up and went out.

Before this, I had never had the courage to get my pussy lasered, even though Reiko begged me to do it time and again. I will give Reiko props, she was right, I really liked the way it felt. I was getting seriously turned on, just from my panties rubbing on the smooth skin. This would take some getting used to.

I went to my next destination, made my purchase and then went home. I showered again, dressed in work clothes, except for sexy lingerie, and waited. When it was time for Reiko to be home, I put on my gray London Fog, went to the front door with some bags and my briefcase. I saw her car turn the corner and struggled with the bags, my briefcase. She jumped out of the car and we played out our love story, this time with me as the seductress.

Reiko was delighted with my trip to the spa and we had some of the best sex we've ever had. The next morning, when we awoke I slipped out of bed and got the little box out of where I had hidden it in my drawer. I knelt next to the bed and she started stirring. Her soulful brown eyes stared into mine.

"What are you doing Sweet One?" She whispered.

I whispered back, "I got something for you."

She grinned, "What is it?"

I held it up and opened the little box, "I love you Mashita Reiko and I don't want to risk another minute without you being mine and mine alone and mine forever. Please marry me."

Her eyes filled with tears and then she scrambled out of bed and went to her dresser. She rooted around in her lingerie drawer and pulled out a similar box to mine. She raced back and knelt beside me.

She giggled, "Ditto," and placed her ring on my finger before letting me put mine on hers. She dove into my arms and we kissed each other over and over while rolling around on the floor.

I pulled away, kissing her quickly before I said, "You do realize that's how this all started, don't you? Your kisses. That's the one thing I can never resist, your soft, smooth lips."

She giggled, "I know!" and kissed me again.

***************

After all of the problems at the beginning, my Mom is thrilled to be part of planning a big wedding. She keeps bringing suggestions about wedding dresses and ceremonies and the reception. Her personal list is at about five hundred people. We are trying to pare it down to people we actually know.

That's my story...our story. Reiko has proof read everything and approves.

She did have one suggestion. She thought our readers might be curious what happened to the jackass with the big ass yacht. I didn't find any loopholes for him, so he had to pay for it himself. He was seriously pissed. Oh, well.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers