All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Great story!!

5 *'s

Correct word usage and very graphic. I would have wanted to stay there all four years. I don't have a wife of a second-cousin, but I do have two second cousins, one lives in Texas and one lives in Ohio, that I'd like to fuck their brains out. If you could see my picture on Facebook, you'd see me posing standing between them, with my arms around them! (clothed of course but they were in sleeveless summer clothes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Q. What does she give Scott in return

I mean hey she is nothing but a round heel slut. So what does Scott get? He must have a life time pass at any and all strange. But how about the whore, oops I mean wife. Bring home some hot young chicks for would be nice. I mean shit her pussy is most like so stretched out that his fist would not feel anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love you Donna

Always excited to see your new stories. Always reread your posts, hope the new ones get longer like those prior. I love having firsthand knowledge of all the locating you describe. But where can I see/get that picture from your bedroom? ;)

Sweettits72@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHORT & SWEET, 5 *s

The cousin is a lucky young man. There's no reason for him to go to dorm. I myself would have been a much better student had i not been horny 24/7. The cousin can concentrate on essays/projects, tests & exams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Donna, you're a keeper

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As a young man i was very much attracted to older women but - unfortunately - i was a late bloomer

The young man is a very fortunate guy.

What i particularly liked in the story was how persistently she was letting him see her vagina (why beat around the bush).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories

My parents were killed by a drunk driver when I was 13. I went to live with my Aunt and Uncle. She was my mom’s younger sister by ten years, and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. After I was there a. Pulls of years, she pulled me aside to have “the talk.” During it, she asked what I knew about women and their anatomy. She the proceeded to strip and show me up close what a vagina looked liked. Then what it felt like. Then what it tasted like. She taught me so much. All through high school and even a few years afterwards we would have sex several times a week. I also saw her disappear into her room an several occasy with my uncle and another man. Thanks Aunt Sharon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH! FIVE STAR STUFF (*****).

Her shortest jean cutoffs: PRICELESS!

The stepladder scene: EPIC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story, gave you a 5.0 (❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

The story is short, sweet, & straight to the point: my cup of tea. I am glad I came across it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

As soon as I told him that condoms weren't necessary, he immediately assumed the position and aimed his cock at my swollen labia. He clumsily probed for my entrance, and I reached out to help guide him inside. As soon as he found his way in, he easily sank in to the hilt...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

"John pointed to my nude portrait in the bedroom and asked questions about other people seeing it."

5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous