All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 07'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter, maybe the first in the series I liked without reservations. For the first time I could identify with Elizabeth, since her willingness to submit was born of need, followed by a careful response to affection as anyone would.

Sarah is growing on me too. The change in her is like night and day. Which of course leads me to be as suspicious as Elizabeth - what would lead someone with a lifetime of that kind of personality (as far as we know) to change this much?

This is also the first time where it seemed like Sarah felt something (anything) for Elizabeth. And I loved it. For once, their relationship feels more than skin deep. But will Elizabeth be ever able to trust Sarah again?

The sex was nice as always, but now backed by emotion. Personally, I'd welcome more details, like during that whole day of lovemaking. I admit from a storytelling perspective, your choice works better. I just like detailed erotic scenes.

There are still doubts and many open questions. And that's a good thing. I'm curious what the future holds for them.

A nitpick - that verb for taking is "wrest from", not "rest from".

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you both for you comments. Jessica, I am happy that you enjoyed this chapter. The story gets more interesting from here. Sarah is a developing character, and will prove to be even more interesting. Money is the root of all evil, and it will play a part in the upcoming chapters. As far as 'wrest' vs 'rest', (typo) just goes to show that spell checker does not always catch everything. Working on Chapter eight now, so stay tuned.

Saphhia

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Question for my readers.

Moving forward, there seems to be a general dislike for anything to do with haircutting or shaving. Is this true? Both chapters of this novelette which dealt with this subject performed poorly, in ratings. So I have to ask, is the consensus of my readers, that this subject be left out of my stories? Just wondering.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Sapphia> I sent you an email.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Shaving

Loved it again!

To address your question on shaving. Part of me dreads it, because it is so utterly final - at least for a time. In a loving relationship, I'd do it for my Mistress, if she wanted it. The first time in your story was all but a loving relationship (because of the lice a necessity and then abused) and this time …, well my distrust of Sarah has not completely vanished. But I was not as abhorred as the first time. And you certainly describe it in a sexy way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
415 Followers
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES