Kissing Cousins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers

Upon finishing, she fawned over my new nakedness as a cat would wind about one's leg. The sensation was pleasing, and I wondered if I might be inclined to enjoy my newfound skin. The titillation invoked by her caresses were not unlike those I so enjoyed against my wanton sex, which now received the full attention of my fingers. The feeling struck us both together, and we knew that we must be close.

We collapsed into the disheveled bed, my body still wet from the bath. Limbs wrapped around and through the other like vines seeking purchase, we could not find a way to get close enough. Were we to occupy the same space, it might not have been enough. My head felt strangely cold and slippery against the satin sheets, Sarah completely unable to keep her hands away from its inviting surface.

"Oh, my Elizabeth, you are sensuality and desire made flesh. You have pleased me more than you could ever imagine." Nuzzling downward, I suckled her breasts which responded in kind by erecting themselves against my insistent tongue. Sarah's tactile attentions had subsided, replaced by an amazed expression. What followed was a day of the most exhausting revelry I had ever experienced. We never left the bed. Occasionally, I would catch my reflection in the floor length mirror that faced us indirectly. Like some hairless nymph, but so feminine and lithe, I would engage my pleasure until I would emerge again, to steal another glimpse. We would sleep for a time, and then continue as though nothing could stop us.

At last, and from sheer hunger alone, we retreated from the bedroom. Joining me in my naked tasks, Sarah cheerfully helped me in the kitchens, as I prepared supper. It seemed odd to have her there, naked as I, toiling over the stove with me.

My fascination with my bare scalp had begun to fade, and I almost wished it would stay as novel as it had been at the beginning of the day. Sarah was still enthralled however, and would often graze her fingers over its glass like surface. It would still bring a shiver.

"If you only knew how beautiful you are right now." We had finished with our supper, which was better for the two of us having made it. She filled my glass with the last of the claret. "I shall never tire of having you this way."

"Then your intention is to keep me in this condition indefinitely?" I mused, not really minding the inference.

"For as long as I can convince you to keep it, cousin. Today, in my bedroom, was the most sensual experience of my life." I was most pleased that she and I felt the same.

That night was the first time I slept in my newly furnished bedroom, each of us needing a little time to ourselves. As I lay in the overly soft bed, I found it difficult to sleep. Each time I would turn my head, the coolness of the pillow would remind me of my shaven head and consequently of the day's activities. Eventually, I did sleep, for I woke refreshed and feeling more alive than I had in some time. I knew it was well past the time when I would normally rise, and I worried that I may have missed my duties in the kitchen. I was shocked when I arrived below stairs to find Sarah finishing the breakfast. Would this really be the way of things now? Surely it was too much to hope for. She bid me sit in the dining room, while she served us both. It seemed most strange to have her wait upon me, as it had never happened before, nor had I ever expected it.

"I trust you slept well, cousin." Smiling and failing to resist the urge to caress my scalp. I could feel a small amount of resistance, and knew that it's maintenance might very well be a daily task. "After we dress, we are to the shops to purchase some more informal attire. I simply cannot have you running about naked all the time, else I shall never be dry between my legs. Her admission brought a smile from both of us. It was refreshing to be so informal with her, and I was beginning to trust that Sarah was sincere in her new affections.

Three pair of shoes, several night dresses and a combination of informal house wear that would suit to clean and cook in. None were so plain as to be considered livery, but far less formal than the gowns she had first purchased for me. We also commissioned two more wigs, which pleased me greatly. Although my current coif was suitable for informal events, the wigs we purchased would be more suited to balls and parties. The warmth of the sea breeze that day had caused my scalp to moisten beneath the wig, and it was itching terribly. I mentioned this to Sarah, who suggested we purchase a container of talc powder. We would discover that it was useful for more places than my scalp.

"Elizabeth, can you tell me how you are fixed with this trust you established?" I was wondering how long it would take for my cousin to bring up the subject of money. It seemed far less aggressive a topic for her than it once had been however, so I was not reticent to speak of it.

"Diana has complete control of the house and monies, Sarah. I did not realize what I was doing at the time and was warned by my solicitor. She would need to declare me competent enough to control the estate. I fear she would never do anything that may jeopardize her hold on it." I hung my head, removing my wig at last as we settled in the parlor. She poured us each a glass of brandy, and rejoined me on the settee.

"Let me speak to a friend on this matter. He is a solicitor here in Exeter, and quite well connected." I sipped at the fiery liquid, sweet but hot at once. "Would we be able to rest your fortune back from this wicked young girl, would you be willing to share it with me?" She was not bashful in her approach, and I wondered if she intended to be so benign in her manner once the estate was won, even if it could be. Certainly, sharing my estate with my own blood, would be a great deal more satisfactory than allowing it to be run by Diana. I imagined being together with Sarah at Pendleton, and the idea became very appealing indeed. I worried that her pleasant demeanor may fade with the addition of money, but for now I was resigned to allow her to employ the services of her friend.

The brandy having worked its magic, we soon found our way out of our clothing. The privacy of her house was something that would be sadly lacking if we ever did return to Pendleton. For now, we were free to frolic about the entire place, naked. Sarah insisted upon renewing the shine of my scalp, her razor freshly honed from a turn on the belt. She had purchased some shaving soap, and the lubricating nature of the stuff, made the experience very pleasant indeed. We could not resist trying it on our mounds, the tingle of the mint arousing in itself.

We sat, facing each other on her bed, our excitement peeked. "Let me watch you again, Elizabeth." Not hesitating, I pressed my fingers into my smooth and moistened lips. To my surprise Sarah mimicked me in my attentions. So, we would observe each other as we enjoyed our separate pleasures, and it was a unique thing, indeed. It became a game of prolongation and teasing, one not wanted to precede the other into that state of bliss. Finally, she leaned across and kissed me openly on the lips, her tongue sweeping behind my teeth. We screamed into the other, our voices muffled by the seal of our lips as we peaked together.

I was not certain if I would ever be so fortunate as to regain my fortune, only time would tell. But as Sarah and I held each other, our moist bodies pressed tenaciously together, I knew that her passion for me was sincere. For the first time in our lives, I felt an admiration for her that rose above our past.

Saphhia
Saphhia
415 Followers
12