Kissing the Butterfly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olive came in and told us to hurry up, they needed the room, that was the total amount of concern for my wellbeing. A few minutes later Lisa came in, she'd been 'entertaining' but was finished so she helped me back to our accommodation. I couldn't work in that condition and I told Lisa I wasn't going back to Fred and Olive's again.

Thanks to Lisa going to a pharmacy and getting ointments for me I didn't get any infection, but it was a week before I could walk properly again.

**********

October 2016

My parents just sat and looked at me, unmoved by my story. Finally my father broke the silence.

"Well, as you know, the Lord never sends us more pain than we can bear!"

WHAT?

"Obviously he was punishing you for your sins, and I'm sure you are exaggerating, not for the first time!"

I saw red. I turned my back to them both and pulled down both my jeans and panties, sticking my naked arse out at them.

"Here, take a look at my fucking exaggeration!"

I still have two narrow scars running at an angle across my buttocks.

"There, do you like it, I could hardly walk for a fucking week, the woman did, she frigged herself silly while the bastard whipped me!"

Ok, I shouldn't have done it, and I shouldn't have used the language I did but they had it coming. They were unmoved, except about the swearing!

Not so my dear dear aunt Frieda. When I turned a little to let her see, she burst into tears.

"Oh Katrina, Katrina, your poor bottom, your poor bottom!" She sobbed.

"Yes, well!" Said my father. "If you'd stayed a good daughter of the church that sort of thing wouldn't have happened, you would never have been placed in such a position."

"You think so, let me tell you about the church's positions!"

**************

Fall 2013

Lisa and I left our accommodation and moved back a bit nearer my home city. We found the local licensed brothel and applied for admission. I still wasn't ready to restart work but Lisa went straight to work.

A couple of days later I noticed that Lisa didn't seem her usual bubbly self. I asked if she was ok and she said she was.

Nevertheless, over the next few weeks she seemed to change. I started work, it was very different. Being licensed meant it paid taxes, and so did we, and we had to submit to regular health checks and blood tests. All very well you would think, but rules were for 'front of house' there were very few rules out back!

It was pointed out to me that a lot of our money was going directly into the back pockets of not only the woman in charge (Elizabeth) but some of the local city officials as well. Licensing was a joke.

It was absolutely normal for us girls to have our own 'regulars', clients that asked for us by name, we all had them but Lisa had a real keen follower. He came at least twice a week, only for Lisa.

I jokingly suggested that she'd found herself a 'sugar daddy'.

"You have no idea!"

She didn't say any more until a week or so later when she rather sheepishly told me she was leaving, what's more, she was going home!

"Not to sugar daddy then?"

"No, and yes, sugar daddy is my real dad!"

Her second day in the new brothel her first client had been her own father, he'd been to see her half a dozen times since, and not just to talk! He'd been a full on paying client, and she'd loved it and decided to go home with him, her mother was deceased, she'd look after him, in every way.

I had to be happy for her, I couldn't do anything else.

She left, and a week later I got the shock of my life, although I shouldn't have been surprised.

Like any other brothel we had a common area where we congregated so that prospective clients could see us, and I was picked by a client. I went to the room, and when my client came in I had to look twice. It was Saturday afternoon, the Sabbath. (I'd been taking Saturday afternoons off with Lisa, but with her gone I'd decided that I may as well work) All good church members would be either in church or evangelizing. The man stood in front of me was an elder of my own former church, a man I had grown up listening to as he preached from the pulpit.

I recognized him instantly, I don't know if he recognized me. I'd changed a lot, I'd lost my puppy fat a long time ago and I was several inches taller, my hair which had always been kept short was now down my back.

Whether he recognized me or not he acted no different to any other brothel user. I was a whore and I was there to pleasure him. That was one of the most distressing fucks I'd ever had, I was going to say 'hard' but that would be taken out of context! That man had me in positions that he must have taken straight from the 'karma sutra', if it had been anyone else it might have been enjoyable, but not him, he was dirty, smelly and abusive, he also had the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

I must have been good because he informed Elizabeth that he wanted me on his next visit. He was a regular, every other week, always on a Saturday afternoon. So while the people he preached at went out preaching themselves, he spent every other Saturday afternoon in a brothel. I told Elizabeth I wouldn't have him again, I also told her why. It didn't matter, he was a client the same as any other, and she reminded me that as a licensed brothel they were bound by a confidentiality agreement, as was I, and it could be enforced by the law.

I stayed two more weeks, but after my second time with him I couldn't face a third.

I left.

**************

October 2016

They didn't believe me, I didn't expect them to. I hadn't named the man, I hadn't even told them that he was an elder. I'm sure they could have worked out who it was if they'd tried, but they didn't want to know, it would upset their sensibilities too much.

My parents decided to say a prayer for me, so kneeling on the floor they did so, asking the Lord to also take the Lies from my undeserving mouth!

I was livid, Frieda still had tears in her eyes and my parents informed me that if I didn't go home with them and confess my sins in church then I'd better arrange to collect my things from their house before they disposed of them.

Our 'goodbyes' were not cordial.

Frieda ushered them from the apartment before I had chance to throw something at them. She gave me money, renewed the offer of my living with her and told me to be careful in my relationship with my brother, then they all left.

****************

November 2017

A year or so later and things have changed. I have a job, I have a beautiful home and I have wonderful lovers, my brother, my friend, and my aunt!

I haven't seen my parents again.

************

November 2016 and on

The Monday after I first slept with my brother I started work. I loved it, even the sweatshirt and slacks I wore as uniform. I started moving stock from the stockroom to the shop floor but soon moved to actually stocking the racks. By Christmas I was responsible for a section. Elaine had told me that there was a good chance of my being kept on beyond Christmas, my being given a section to look after made that chance a reality, I worked hard, I stayed late, I really threw myself at my work. As we were closing up on Christmas eve the store general manager came across to me, he complimented me on my work and attitude and said that if I was willing I would be kept on, and if I wanted it I could begin management training in the new year!

I barely restrained myself from throwing my arms around him on the spot! Over behind some fittings I spotted Elaine, the smile on her face had to be seen to be believed!

The only fly in the ointment that Christmas was that Robert was not at home. Trucking could be a hard life, and that year it was Robert's turn to be away over the holiday. He was over in the UK, having made a delivery he was coming home but wouldn't be back until Wednesday at the earliest. I myself would be working from the day after Christmas until the weekend after the new year, that Friday would be a public holiday but then I had a week off, and we had plans.

I didn't know what those plans were, Robert was keeping them a secret, but I trusted him, completely.

Christmas day was lovely, I had thought that I would have a quiet day, but Elaine had other ideas.

My relationship with Elaine had gone from strength to strength. Yes, we had sex, and we both enjoyed that, but more importantly we had (have) friendship. Elaine's sexual preferences had alienated her largely from her family, nevertheless at Christmas her family got together at a hotel for a family meal. I was invited, my being alone over the holiday had been explained and I was made very welcome. It was a very different Christmas from the Christmases I'd known as I was growing up. In recent years Christmas had been about sex, or just staying off the street, preferably in southern Spain or Italy.

Christmas 2015 had been different. I hadn't got south, at least not far enough, and on Christmas eve I'd been picked up for being D&D. I had had a couple,(I've never claimed to be an angel) but I was definitely not drunk. I spent that night in the local police station, on my own in a cell, but not for long. One at a time half a dozen or more upstanding defenders of the law came to 'pump' me! I lost count, and I didn't fight them off. Fighting the police just gets you hurt, I'd seen enough of that in the previous few years.

5am Christmas morning saw me back on the street, they'd given me a fist full of money as they chucked me out, seventy euros. I hurt like hell, but I found a B&B serving turkey for dinner, Christmas dinner and a decent bed, so it wasn't all bad!

My childhood Christmases had been about religion, this Christmas was about enjoyment and celebration, the wine flowed, the food was plentiful, and there were innumerable gifts.

We both got home later that evening laden down with bottles of wine and huge boxes of chocolate. There were other gifts, but Elaine had saved her gift to me until we were sat with a glass of wine in front of Robert's huge television.

I'd given her a bottle of her favorite perfume, I really wasn't very good at this sort of thing, I was lost for gift ideas, not so Elaine.

When I opened my gift I was overwhelmed, a small laptop computer! It was already logged into the Wi-Fi that Robert and Elaine shared so was ready to use. Elaine explained that the Wi-Fi was actually hers, but as Robert was home so little it seemed pointless for him to get his own so she let him use hers, the signal was strong enough so there was no problem. I was learning to use the computers at work, but this was mine, I was, for the first time in my life able to access the whole world of information, and with a little instruction and help from Elaine, I was soon looking at and talking to Robert, in the UK. It was brilliant, my Christmas day was complete. Elaine and I slept together that night, we didn't have sex, we were both too drunk for that, but we went to sleep in each other's arms.

Wednesday came and with it Robert, I was to be disappointed though. When I got in from work I found he'd already arrived, and was sound asleep on the sofa, still in his work clothes.

I had no idea how long he'd been there but when he started to stir I ran him a hot bath, made him a drink and then sat with him as he bathed, the way we used to when we were kids. Not for the first time he was exhausted, he didn't even eat before getting into bed and falling asleep in minutes.

Never mind, our relationship wasn't just about sex, although that does play a significant part. Robert is my older brother, and our relationship is domestic as well as sexual. The last time Robert was home it was the domestic side of things that led to our first real argument.

I was working, I was being paid a salary and thought it only right that I now pay my way. I wanted to pay Robert rent, he was having none of it! I was family, I was his little sister, we'd bedded each other! Why would he take money from me, he didn't need it, he didn't want it! The conversation got pretty heated and only cooled down when Elaine came in and arbitrated, if Robert wouldn't take rent then I could buy our provisions, food etc.

After Elaine had left I turned to Robert.

"I don't like arguing."

"Neither do I."

"So you won't take money off me because you've bedded me?"

"That's not the only reason, and you know that."

What I knew was what Frieda had told me, Robert blamed himself for me going on the streets in the first place.

"Well, you'd better bed me now then!"

And he did, boy did he!

So now I let him sleep, I do worry about how tired he sometimes is when he comes home but he explains it by saying it's the adrenaline soaking away when he finishes the drive and relaxes.

I had to work the next day and so did Robert. Both of us worked right up until the Saturday after new year, then we were both free for a week.

Robert had told me to pack a bag, easy for him to say, firstly I didn't have a bag, I had to go buy one, and secondly, without knowing where I was going I didn't know what to pack. Then I came to the conclusion that it didn't matter. It was only twelve weeks or so since I'd moved in with Robert, I'd got all new clothes, but not too many, I expected to put on a little weight. Virtually everything I possessed would fit in the bag I'd bought!

We drove for about an hour before rounding the confluence and taking a very pretty scenic road beside a river. An hour later and we pulled up outside a small riverside hotel. The foyer was deserted when we went in but we soon heard the click click click of heels approaching. I turned at the sound and was met by Frieda!

We hugged, we kissed, and Frieda welcomed us to her home! When I said that I hadn't realized that she stayed in a hotel she laughed and explained that she not only lived here, but worked here, she was part owner!

The hotel was strictly a tourist hotel, catering for tourist buses and coach holidays from different parts of Europe. They were quiet this week, only one bus load, they could accommodate three, and had done until the day before. They were expecting just one bus later in the day so she was more than happy that we were staying.

All the staff were taking a well-earned break so we walked up the road to a small restaurant for lunch.

Frieda explained that her friend and her friends brother had owned the hotel for many years, inheriting it from their parents. When Frieda had moved in she had invested her savings in some renovations and become part owner.

"So you see, when I said you could come live with me, I wasn't just offering you a place to live, I was offering you a job as well, you could live and work here, the offer's still open!

I declined of course and told her about my work and how much I enjoyed it. She responded that if I ever changed my mind...

We finished lunch then went back to the hotel and the grand tour of the place. It was beautiful, and the room we were given was one of the best. The other guests when they arrived would be housed in another part of the hotel, so we probably wouldn't see that much of them.

Robert and I went to have a lie down, I knew he was still tired. As we lay on top of the bed I made a decision.

"Robert, I don't mind, you can go to her if you want, in fact I think you should!"

I should probably explain at this point.

Robert had confessed to me that after his girlfriend had died he had redoubled his efforts to locate me. Aunt Frieda had travelled with him from city to city looking for me and when their efforts were un-rewarded they took some comfort in each other. They had slept together. It wasn't something they'd done very often, but they had done it a few times, in fact Frieda had confessed that Robert was the only man she had ever slept with.

"You forget, Elizabeth is here!"

"Elizabeth?"

"Frieda's girlfriend, partner, whatever!"

I had forgotten about Frieda having a girlfriend, I hadn't met her yet though I supposed Robert had.

"What's she like?"

"She's quite pretty, about as tall as Elaine and as skinny as a stick, she's always laughing!"

"As skinny as me?"

"Skinnier, and without the boobs!"

"Have you fucked her?"

"No, I'll leave that to Frieda, I prefer a woman with tits!"

"Like me?"

"Most certainly like you, actually I like everything about you!"

We laid on the bed side by side for a few minutes before Robert suddenly asked me what I was thinking about? I hadn't really been thinking about anything in particular but as he hadn't gone to sleep it gave me an idea.

"Oh, I was just thinking, should I ride your cock and then your face, or would it be better to ride your face first!"

"You are insatiable, and a very naughty girl!"

"Are you going to punish me?"

"Be careful, I might tan your backside young lady!"

"Oooh, yes please!"

Robert reached across and tried to grab me but I rolled off the bed and ran towards the bathroom. I didn't make it and he picked me up and sat on the edge of the bed with me bent over his knees. I was laughing my head off as I dared him to spank me.

Wallop! His hand came down on my denim covered bottom. If anything it made me laugh louder, I barely felt it!

"You'll have to do better than that!"

We were both laughing now as he stood me up and told me that as I was obviously determined to be spanked then I'd better drop my jeans!

With my jeans around my ankles I dropped myself back over his knees and gave my rump a little wiggle.

"Right, you've asked for it!"

He gave me a couple of cracks on my arse but all it did was make me laugh even louder.

"Harder you weakling!"

He pulled my panties down and they joined my jeans around my ankles, he gave me one good crack and then stopped. I knew why, he'd seen the two scars across the cheeks of my arse, he swore he'd never hurt me like that, even if I wanted him to. Gently he began to stroke my bottom. By now I was howling with laughter, so much I needed to pee.

"Let me up, I need to pee."

"No, you can pee where you are!"

"I can't, I'll mark the bedding and soak the rug, let me up!"

Robert continued to gently stroke my bottom, he'd done this before, I think he thought he could soothe the marks away.

"Alright, but I'm coming with you, I want to see."

I stood up and kicked the jeans and panties from my feet, I took his hand and led the way into the bathroom.

Once we were in there he told me to wait and let go of my hand, he very quickly took his clothes off and entered the shower cubicle. He sat down.

"In here Katy, please!"

I knew what he wanted, I'd done it quite a few times over the years with clients. I stood over him and let my stream begin. This was his way of submitting to me, his way of saying that I could do as I pleased with him. I pee'd over his head, his face, and into his open mouth. When my stream dried up he thanked me. I wasn't quite finished yet. I bent my knees and lowered myself down to his eager mouth, he licked and sucked me clean.

I was experienced enough to know that when someone liked you to pee on them, they like to pee on you, so I took off my top and bra. When Robert stood up, I sat down and looked up at him.

"Do it to me Robert, anything you like!"

I opened my mouth wide and Robert pee'd.

I'd been pee'd on many times, sometimes as part of sex, other times as humiliation, I'd woken in shop doorways being pee'd on, and not just by men!

But for Robert it was an act of love, of submission even, he could pee on me any time he wanted, I actually liked it!

For Robert I'd do anything, I'd made that decision the day after I'd moved in with him. He was my brother, but I didn't care, I'd have eaten his shit if he'd asked!