Kissing the Butterfly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being told that she had a female lover, and then that she had slept with my brother hadn't really even registered with me, I'd just sort of shrugged it off until we'd stayed with her, and even then I'd never seen myself making out with her, let alone what we did next.

First we showered together, and that's when I got a huge surprise. Frieda's breasts were magnificent, heavy but very firm, her nipples larger than any I'd ever seen, but that wasn't the surprise. Beautifully tattooed, just where her pubic hair would have been was another gorgeous butterfly!

Different in colour to Elaine's, it was nevertheless another work of art, a true masterpiece. As I stared at it my aunt laughed and suggested that I certainly hadn't expected that! I hadnt, and I told her so.

Having seen the canvas on Robert's wall, Frieda had taken a picture of it with her phone and had one done herself, she loved it, she didn't know that Elaine wore the original. I was surprised that Robert hadn't told her when we'd stayed in January but he later told me that when he was with her that night they'd been in bed and he hadn't seen hers so it just didn't enter his mind, although he'd known about Frieda's since shortly after she'd had it done.

Back in my bedroom I kissed the butterfly, a different butterfly!

We were deeply engrossed in each other when there was a knock on the door to the apartment, and it opened. It could only be Elaine, so I got up off the bed. Frieda looked concerned, but I told her it was alright

"It's just Elaine, she can come in any time she likes!"

"But you're... "

"Especially when I'm..."

"You mean..."

"Oh yes!"

Still naked I walked out into the living area. As expected , it was Elaine

"Sorry, I didn't think Robert was home."

"He isn't, it's Frieda."

"Frieda!"

"Yes, and we've got a bit of a surprise for you!"

Elaine gave me that Infectious smile that so does things to me and it got even wider as I kissed her and began undoing her blouse buttons.

"Is Frieda as well dressed as you?"

"Oh yes, perfectly dressed for the occasion!"

We kissed each other, a lot, and as I undressed her I kissed the parts of her body that I revealed. Her nipples hardened as I tongued them and she put one foot up onto the sofa to allow me access to her very damp pussy. As I knelt on the floor and kissed that beautiful butterfly I could only think back to about a year previously, when I never could have imagined my present circumstances.

*************

I'd been on the road for a bit over three years at that point, and I wasn't enjoying it. To be completely honest, I wasn't enjoying life at all.

When I'd first walked out of the brothel I thought I could just go get in another. I was wrong, it seems you can't walk out of one and into another, I hadn't given proper notice, so I didn't get paid that month and I was blacklisted across the city. I'd have gone illegal but I couldn't find one, and I certainly wasn't going back to Fredrik's.

I did have some money though so I kept on my room and tried the streets. I had two problems. Firstly, the regular street girls guarded their patches like guard dogs, I was very tall, but didn't even dream of fighting those girls, this was their territory, not mine, I did steal a bit of their work, but I was out of my depth.

Second problem was that to ply for trade on the street, you had to buy a pass, from a machine on the street. If you got caught without the ticket the police would take every penny you had on you. As a newbie, I was 'rolled' regularly, even if I had a ticket some police would rob me, and often it wasn't only money they would take. I was giving more 'freebies' to police than I was making money on, that couldn't continue, and it all came to a head when I got home early one morning to find my room had been turned over, I was cleaned out.

All my clothes, what few odd possessions I'd accumulated, and all the money I'd had stashed, gone! I wasn't quite penniless, but the rent was due and my only belongings were the clothes on my back. It was time to leave.

I made my way to a big truck stop just outside the city and begged a ride. A driver offered me a ride, and twenty dollars for a blow job. Easy money, and so began my life as a travelling whore, I know that doesn't sound good, but that's what I was.

Some of the time it wasn't too bad, I travelled to just about every country on the continent, northern countries in the summer and southern in the winter. I learned to stay out of city centers though, the local girls were quite prepared to use a blade on your face if they thought for one minute you were encroaching into their territory.

I never had money, and quite often I'd end up back in a shop doorway overnight, other times a trucker would let me sleep the night in his truck. Most of the drivers were decent people, male and female alike, but there were exceptions. I accepted offers of rooms when offered, dangerous you might think but when you've woken in a shop doorway with a drunk girl pissing on you, you take risks. Sometimes it worked out really well, a good bed for a night of two, with access to showers and washing facilities, other times... I've been fucked through the bedsprings and bruised so badly from being hit that I've spent the odd night in an emergency department.

A year ago (about May 2016) I was at my lowest. I had a dreadful cold (or worse) and I was aching from head to foot. I knew I was losing weight and also looking very rough, I'd been beaten up a few days earlier, and hadn't recovered yet. I was just outside Calais, In France, but I was lucky that day, I got picked up by a British driver who was headed for southern Italy, he'd take me all the way so I'd get a couple of days and nights in the relative comfort of his truck, no 'price' had been mentioned.

**************

Here I was a year later, living in utter luxury, with a job, money and the most beautiful person I'd ever met letting me lick her 'butterfly '.

"Wow!"

I withdrew myself from Elaine and looked behind me where Frieda was coming towards us. Above my head I heard an intake of breath then...

"Oh Frieda, it's beautiful, you should have told me! Katy, is this the surprise?"

My aunt had evidently overcome her initial hesitance and come out of the bedroom, naked, her own butterfly on full view.

I moved my head to the side, giving Frieda her first glimpse of the original butterfly. She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes went wide and her smile lit up the whole room. I could see her eyes move from Elaine's butterfly to the canvas on the wall.

"Elaine, I had no idea, I would never have guessed! Does Robert know?"

"He found out quite recently, and yes, he has kissed the butterfly!"

My aunt came and knelt beside me and we both kissed the butterfly!

The three of us didn't get much sleep that night, as we all kissed the butterfly, over and over again.

Will I get a butterfly? Don't know yet, probably. Has Robert made the three of us into a foursome? Not yet. I thought that might happen this last Christmas (2017) but he was away again. Maybe soon!

********************

Minnie.

I visited with Katy and her aunt in January 2018, I stayed at her aunt's hotel, which flooded whilst I was there so we were kept very busy.

Katy is a lovely girl, very tall (she towers over me) and very pretty. When she talks about her past she has a haunted look in her eyes, a look that says she did what she did out of necessity, not choice. She admits to occasionally having nightmares from which she wakes thinking she's waking in a doorway, having been pee'd on.

Katrina calls herself a whore, or maybe an ex-whore, she holds no illusions about what others might think of her, she's very 'grounded' and matter of fact about her past.

I'd never met a 'whore', and in fact I don't consider that I have met one yet. (Yes, from emails I've received I know that some of you out there think I'm one!) I don't see Katy in that way, I see her as a young girl who had the strength to do whatever it took to get by, to survive.

As for her parents, I wouldn't p...Never mind!

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
randywvrandywvabout 6 years ago
more please

Please keep writing we just love these stories

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
Incredible, fantastic, awesome ...

Please write more on this, its so encapsulating ...

10* as its worth double of anyone else's

rmeyerhormeyerhoabout 6 years ago
5 Stars

What a great followup. Love your story. Is there more?

dotcom2099dotcom2099about 6 years ago
Star's we award

There are some stories on this website that, only the total number of star's in the universe should suffice to express how good it is!! And this falls into that category, But as always we can only award it just 5. To me this is not enuff. I look forward to your next story eagerly.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Fantastic

love this story, so very realistic. I hope Robert can give up the driving job soon though.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Shhh! Julie's little brother will never know what she did, right?in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories