Kissing the Butterfly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pee'd on my head, on my face and boobs, and into my willing open mouth. When he'd finished I sat a little higher and took him in my mouth, I licked all around the head of his hardening cock before standing and kissing him. I could taste myself on his lips, and I've no doubt he could taste his own pee on mine. It didn't matter, using toiletries from the wash basin that I had no doubt were not the usual tourist things we washed each other's bodies and hair.

As we stood together, facing each other I lifted my right leg and hooked it around my brother's waist, his cock was rock hard and slid easily into me. Fucking in the shower wasn't new to either of us but this cubicle floor was a bit slippy so we gave up.

Exiting the shower we dried each other off briefly before almost running to the bed. I didn't climb on.

I stood by the side of the bed, my hands down on the covers, my feet apart, my arse at the perfect height. Robert came and stood behind me, I felt his cock rub up and down my crease, lubricating himself. When he stopped at my anus I thought he was about to enter me there, but instead he moved down a bit and filled me in one push. Balls deep he gripped my hips and ground into me.

Pulling back, Robert began the rhythmic dance of in and out, he was so deep I could feel him banging against my cervix.

We weren't making love, we were simply copulating, as hard as we could. I stood there pushing back in time to his pushing forward, literally banging each other. When his hands left my hips and grabbed my breasts I lifted one hand off the bed and thrust it down between my legs and rubbed my clit for all I was worth. I heard myself grunting for him to "Do me, do me, do me!"

He did as I demanded, the sounds of our bodies reverberating around the room until my legs began to quiver and buckle as I had a beautiful orgasm and Robert poured his seed into me!

We both collapsed face down on the bed, we shuffled around and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the feeling of being filled, again. I opened my eyes and looked up into the eyes of my wonderful brother. I smiled, he smiled, as our bodies began undulating together, our groins joined, his hard penis deep inside me, where it belonged. I lifted my legs, wrapping them around him as I reached down and pulled him deeper into me. Our groins were grinding into each other as we forced ourselves tighter and tighter together. Although the mutual violence of our earlier coupling had gone, this felt like the most intense sex I'd ever had.

Our mutual orgasms, when they came, felt gentle, almost soothing, and as I lay there I thought to myself "who in the whole world has the right to condemn what we, two consenting adults are doing behind closed doors, doing what we feel is right, for us? No-one!" Then joined at the groin and our arms around each other we once again fell asleep.

We were awoken by Robert's phone with a text message, one word 'Dinner! '

When we got down to the hotel restaurant we found what we assumed were all the staff, they were sat enjoying the meal, even the chef. Soup, mixed vegetables and sausage, followed by ice cream, typical tourist fare, but good all the same. I finally got to meet Elizabeth, Roberts description was very accurate.

Elizabeth was the polar opposite of Frieda. Robert and I obviously got our height from father's side of the family, my father and Frieda are just on six feet tall, I've recently found out that I've been under estimating my own height, as well as Robert's. I'm just over six feet, Robert is a full three inches taller.

Like myself and Robert, Frieda is very pale blonde, Elizabeth is very dark, with very short hair. Unlike me, Frieda has what Robert describes as a 'voluptuous ' figure, with a 38D bust and hips to match, she actually has a very good figure! Elizabeth, as Robert had told me, was as skinny as a stick, but he was right, she just bubbled with mirth all the time.

Eating a meal all together was a ritual the staff went through when there were no guests, we didn't count of course, we enjoyed the meal and I enjoyed meeting everybody, Robert of course had met them all previously.

The meal over we all started clearing away just in time as a coach pulled up outside. We made ourselves scarce, going out for a walk along the river.

Aunt Frieda, along with Elizabeth and, Elizabeth's brother were the only staff that lived in at the hotel. Aunt Frieda had a suite in one corner of the top floor and Elizabeth and Peter had similar accommodations in other parts of the hotel. As you may guess, the hotel is very spread out, consisting of half a dozen different buildings.

With the hotel only about a third full that week each of the staff was able to take a day or two off. Frieda spent her free days with us, when she was working we went exploring on our own.

We were due to leave on Thursday, Friday would see the current guests leaving and three buses arriving, we offered to stay and help but the staff had these turnarounds off to an art so we would probably just be in the way. On the Wednesday evening I volunteered to man the (free) bar with Elizabeth. As I was behind the bar, Robert sat in front of it. I very quietly told him to go visit with Frieda in her room.

"I don't know..."

"Go on, tell her I sent you!"

He hung around for a while until I pushed him again.

When the bar closed I went to our room to find Robert just getting out of the shower.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, I think Frieda was glad of the company."

"I mean did you get laid?"

"Is that really why you sent me, to screw my aunt?"

"No, not just to screw OUR aunt, to have some fun with her, I hope you didn't just 'wham bang, thank you marm'!"

He said he hadn't, and I didn't push for details, but it was clear he'd fucked aunt Frieda, that was ok, because he had plenty left for me, and he proved it!

As we left next morning Frieda gave me a super hug and whispered "Thank You" to me as she gave me a very tender kiss on the cheek.

Back home things settled down, I started management training and Robert started his long distance trips again.

February 2017

It was Valentinstag (St Valentine's day), Robert was due home hopefully before lunch, and it was my day off. Normally it would have been Elaine's day off as well but there was a management meeting that she had to attend so she'd gone to work. I'd planned a special evening for Robert and myself, I didn't expect Elaine, I wasn't fool enough to think she didn't have other friends than me, after all, I hadn't been around that long, and she'd obviously had friends and sexual partners before I showed up. She had asked me out, but when I said that Robert was coming home she understood.

Robert arrived shortly after lunch time, and as usual he was exhausted. We hugged, we kissed, and I offered to run him a bath. He said yes (he always did), but this time he insisted that I actually bathe with him.

I love bathing with my brother, it offers all sorts of opportunities for 'fun'! That afternoon was no exception.

Sitting facing each other in the tub we liked nothing more than soaping each other's bodies, Robert paying most attention to my breasts, and me playing with his cock.

I had something special in mind for today. I got Robert's cock well soaked up and very slippy, I had intended to use proper lube later In the evening, but as we were in the bath... I fingered myself when I thought he wasn't paying particular attention and then sat up. Straddling him I moved forwards and positioned his very hard but slippery cock.

I slowly lowered myself down, my sphincter resisted for a moment and then gave in. For the first time I filled my most private place with my brother's cock. My dear brother's face was filled with wonder, he hadn't expected that! Slowly, slowly, I lowered myself all the way, until I was sat on his thighs, his cock all the way deep inside my bowels. Then I rode him, gently, so as not to flood the place! One problem with using soap as a lube, it stings!

The soap stung, so we had a bit of fun washing it off and out of me. Then we went to the bedroom and got out the lube tube.

We didn't even discuss it, we didn't need to, we both knew what we were doing. Robert poured lube over my bottom as I was kneeling on the bed, on my hands and knees with my booty up in the air and my legs apart. Just a few minutes before he'd had a couple of fingers in me, swooshing water around trying to swill the soap out of me, so it was no surprise that his cock just slipped straight in.

All the way in, balls deep. I'd done anal sex before, lots of times, but not with as much feeling as this. It had never been my decision in the past, this time it was, it was me giving everything to my brother.

The whole bed was shaking as Robert slammed into me, his balls were coming round under me and slapping my vagina, I put my head down as additional support as I used a hand to rub my clit.

I had an orgasm, not as good as a vaginal sex orgasm, but a good one all the same! Robert pulled out and literally covered my back in his cum.

With a sigh my brother lay down on the bed and cuddled me in to him. We lay like that for about ten minutes then he began to gently snore. I spent the next quarter of an hour sat on the loo, I wouldn't use soap again!

A quick shower and a couple of hours of dreadful T.V. and it was time I was seeing to the dinner. When I checked on Robert he was deeply asleep, there was no point in me cooking the meal I'd planned so I sat and played with my laptop computer for a while. I'd started reading erotic stories, I'd spent six and a half years in the sex industry, one way or another, so I reckon I can spot the difference between fantasy and reality, a few stories caught my attention, incest was of particular interest, for obvious reasons.

Bored with that after a little while I sent a quick text message to Elaine

*How did your meeting go?*

*Very good, how you?*

*OK*

*He asleep?*

*Yeah, but not before...*

*Yee Haa!*

*You going out?*

*No, be home about 8, bringing Chinese and bubbly*

*You don't have to, you could go enjoy yourself*

*Butterfly getting lonely!*

*Robert?*

*Yes please if awake!*

*Yee Haa!*

It had been a few weeks since Elaine and I had had sex with each other, I assumed that she had other friends and I'd been seriously busy with studying and I realized that I had been neglecting my best friend, the best friend to whom I owed so much!

I sat on the sofa and studied the canvas on the wall, 'Kiss the Butterfly'. I smiled every time I looked at it, that beautiful butterfly, tattooed on the mound of the beautiful woman I'd just been messaging.

I'd toyed with the idea of following suit, getting one myself, but that would be too much copy-catting. If on the other hand Elaine herself suggested I do it, then maybe. I love that canvas, maybe even more because I know Elaine is the model, and even more because my parents despise it!

Elaine had said yes please when I mentioned Robert. We'd had a threesome the night Elaine and I had seduced my brother, but since then it had only been either Elaine and I or Robert and I. I'd more or less promised Robert that he could kiss the Butterfly one day, it wasn't a promise I should have made, I had no say in the matter, but Elaine's text altered things, maybe I'm sick of something, but I really wanted to watch my brother Kiss the Butterfly.

Robert had never kissed the butterfly, he and Elaine, despite being such close friends had never had a sexual relationship of any kind before that night with me, and on that night he'd done everything except going down on her, Kissing the Butterfly!

It was about eight thirty when Elaine arrived, she had a large cloth bag in one hand and a huge magnum of champagne in the other.

The bag contained the Chinese food, carefully packed for carrying, Elaine did nothing by halves, the champagne was the biggest bottle I'd ever seen.

"Wow, do you really think we can drink all that?"

"Yep, we're going to!"

Sat at the table we opened and arranged the food and Elaine opened that huge bottle. It didn't take long, I didn't think it would, before the smell of his favorite food woke Robert. A bit bleary eyed from his sleep my brother walked in and kissed me, then as he turned from me, Elaine grabbed him and kissed him.

The food was good, the wine was better, and as we all got just more than a bit tipsy the evening got better still. It started with Elaine and myself getting sort of silly and giggly and feeding each other and Robert, and progressed into smooching between all three of us.

Before I really knew what was happening I was laid on the bed with my brother between my legs, he licked, he licked and licked. Round and around my clit went his tongue as I gripped his hair and ground my pussy into his face. The feelings that went through me were electric as my hips bucked and squirmed as I orgasmed into Robert's mouth.

I wanted more but as I looked beyond Robert I could see Elaine, beautiful, sexy, Elaine. My breathing was heavy, erratic, but I gasped out

"The Butterfly Robert, Kiss the Butterfly!"

I don't know why but I needed to see Robert kissing the butterfly, even the thought of it got my juices flowing even more than they already were.

I looked on as Robert grabbed Elaine around the waist, laughing and giggling she allowed him to unfasten her skirt and draw it down her legs, as she kicked it away Robert hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties and they quickly followed the skirt.

Still in her stockings and those ever present heels, Elaine fell backwards onto the bed as Robert grabbed her behind her knees and pushed upwards and outwards, revealing her obviously ready pussy, and the butterfly.

I was almost dizzy with lust as I watched my brother go down and start eating my friend. He licked and lapped at Elaine's wet pussy as she told him to

"Kiss the Butterfly, Kiss the Butterfly!"

I was more or less laid next to her as she shouted her instructions to him but then she turned to me and gave me that beautiful smile that I'd come to love so much, when she licked her lips I knew exactly what she wanted. I obliged, who wouldn't!

As I straddled my friends face her tongue began its expert work on my now dripping pussy!

Elaine was soon writhing around on the bed, held in place by my knees on either side of her head and Robert's hands holding her knees.

Pushing me upwards she gasped out

"Fuck me, fuck me, I need a fuck!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Robert stand up, his mouth and most of his face covered in Elaine's juices, I slid down Elaine's body a bit and kissed Robert, tasting Elaine on him. I turned back to Elaine just in time to see her eyes go wide and her neck arch as Robert must have slid into her.

"Oh my sweet lord!"

As Robert began to gently slide in and out.

I leaned down and Elaine and I kissed, as we kissed I slid further down her body, suddenly I felt Robert's cock at my entrance and then he rammed up into me.

I was precariously balanced on the edge of the bed, straddling Elaine as Robert took turns penetrating us, a few strokes into me and then the same into Elaine.

Elaine was also precariously placed, as she lifted her legs I hooked my arms around her knees, pulling her up and even more open to Robert.

My thoughts suddenly went back to the last time I'd been in exactly this position, that time it had been my old comrade Lisa who was under me. I realized that it was a strange thing to do, reminisce about that when I was being well and truly screwed by my brother, but I couldn't help it, I hoped she'd ended up in the sort of happy circumstances that I had.

The actions we were taking, coupled with the erotic situation of having my best friend sharing both me and Robert gave me probably the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced, and as Elaine bucked and vibrated under me I guessed she was going through the same.

Over the next hour or so Robert fucked us both again, as Elaine and I put on a show for him he masturbated until he suddenly pounced on one of us and fucked us. I don't know how many times he managed it that night, but he certainly did me a couple more times, and Elaine as well!

The three of us slept huddled together that night, totally exhausted.

It was three very hung over people that sat at the breakfast table next morning. Robert wasn't working that day, which was just as well, but Elaine and I had to go to work. We decided to walk, to clear our heads.

As we walked we talked, and Elaine said that it was time that I learned how to drive

"That's going to be a priority, and that's an order!"

" An order?"

"Yes, I'm your boss, and I say you need to learn to drive!"

I was a bit surprised, Elaine had always been at pains to point out that she wasn't my boss, just my immediate manager, the general manager was my 'boss'.

Elaine must have sensed my puzzlement because she started to laugh.

"You don't get it do you?"

"No."

"I thought you might have guessed, you know, the meeting yesterday, and the champagne?"

"I'm just a bit dense this morning!"

I was, I was really thick headed!

"As from next Monday, I'm the new general manager, and you are also on the way up!"

Elaine became the general manager, and I learned to drive!

Life became sort of busy, Robert worked away just as much as always, sometimes being away for weeks at a time, I had my management course to do, and driving lessons, as well as my normal work, and Elaine seemed to work endlessly. Elaine and I did keep up our relationship though, I discovered that a couple of months before my arrival Elaine's former best friend had moved away, a long way away, so she hadn't had a regular partner, sad for her, whoopee for me!

Frieda's hotel business was also very busy, so it was well after Easter when she next visited me. Robert had left just the day before on what would be a six day trip.

May 2017

My aunt arrived on Saturday evening, so she and I went out for a meal and a drink. The store is closed on Sundays so I don't work unless we need to go in for stock checking or some non-sales related work. That was a good thing as we both had a bit too much to drink, which is probably why we ended up in bed together.

We had been enjoying our meal and conversation, we talked about my work, and about the hotel business. The talk got around to my 'absence', and the steps that she and Robert had taken to try and find me. The silly thing was that I'd gone past her hotel on numerous occasions, in lorries, and when I'd worked for Marcus I was only a mile or so from Robert's house at that time!

She explained how she and Robert had become a bit despondent and consoled each other, ending up in bed together.

Our meal over we went back to the apartment, I knocked on Elaine's door but there was no answer, she was probably still at the store. Promotion is great, but the added responsibility could be very onerous!

We opened a bottle and just relaxed. Frieda explained that every now and again she just needed to get away from the hotel 'to recharge her batteries ', they all did, so they took turns. She and Elizabeth didn't get the chance to get away together very often as they didn't have sufficient staff to cover them, but they did manage a couple of weeks every year by taking on temp staff, usually students, during the summer.

We had both 'mellowed' as we drank, and I suddenly thought to myself how attractive my aunt is, as well as her voluptuous body she is very pretty, very alluring. Without any warning we were suddenly kissing. I had never thought of my aunt in a sexual way, she'd been my friend as I was growing up even though she was almost twenty years older than me, she'd always just been a person I could safely talk to and confide in.