Kit's Stories - Katie's Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Eva and Katie had begun taking out the ingredients for the meal when Sandy pitched the towel on the poolside table and removed to the robe to stand naked in the evening air. With her back to the kitchen, she stretched both arms above her head and twisted her back as if to stretch. She spread her feet and flexed her gluts as she turned far enough to reveal her small, taut breasts to Eva in the kitchen.

Standing at the kitchen island, Eva was struck by the youth and beauty of Sandy. She felt envious of Sandy's trim, youthful figure and uplifted pointy titties. When Sandy bent at the waist in her stretches, Eva could see the entire crack of Sandy's small ass from spine to wispy pubes. Eva felt a brief stab a lust run through her belly to her loins and guiltily returned her attention to Katie.

Katie was babbling on as she climbed up on the stool by Eva. "What do we do first, Gramma? Oh, look, there's Mom all nekkid. She better get in the hot tub or she is gonna get cold. Look, Gramma, you have two sizes of hot dogs, big ones and little ones. Did you know that, Gramma?"

At the pool, Sandy turned to face the kitchen and, as she had hoped, she could see Eva watching her. Sandy waved and smiled at her mother-in-law, making her boobs jiggle enticingly. She turned and stepped into the hot tub before turning again to face the kitchen as she splashed herself with the warm water. Unlike Eva who had sat with her back to Sandy's gaze the day before, Sandy sat facing the kitchen and as she sank down into the water allowed her body to float up in the swirling jets to reveal her nipples pointing to heaven and her spread thighs with the pink gash at their summit.

"Gramma, you're not listening to me." Katie said. "I don't know what we going to do. You have to show me."

"Sorry, love, I was thinking of something else. First we have to put these wooden sticks, called skewers, in the hot dogs so we can have a handle to hold them.

"But these aren't really hot dogs, Gramma. Hot dogs have bread around them and ketchup or chili or some other yucky stuff. These are just part of a hot dog."

"Maybe you're right, dear. Some time people call this part the frankfurter or just frank. Some people call just this part a hot dog or a sausage or a wiener, or a weenie."

"I like that, Gramma, I like weenie. I don't like frank 'cause I have a friend at school named Frank and I don't want to eat him. But weenie sounds like fun, so can we just call them weenies."

"If you like, dear. Whatever we call them, we need to put them on the skewers like this until there is about this much sticking out. Can you do that?"

The domestic chores were enjoyed by both generations. Katie spitted the weenies while Eva started the vegetable oil heating. After Katie dipped them in the batter, Eva fried them in the hot oil. As the finished corn dogs were cooling and draining on a paper towel, they made salads in separate bowls. Katie took great delight in remembering each day what everyone enjoyed in their salad and the meal was soon ready.

Eva's enjoyment was spiced by frequent glimpses of Sandy in the hot tub. Not content to lie and soak, Sandy frequently stood and went through stretches that intentionally showed Eva every inch of her body. Sandy was lying hidden in the swirling water, when Eva said, "Do you want to go out and get your Mom, Katie?" Katie hopped down and ran to fetch Sandy.

On returning with a damp Sandy in tow, she said, "Mom, corny dogs are ready and I helped Gramma make them and you need to tell her how nice she looks in jeans and that shirt. It's a really soft shirt and you need to rub your face on it to see how soft it is."

"Sandy replied, "Gramma does look wonderful and I would love to feel her soft shirt, it's called a sweater, but I need to dry off a bit more and get dressed before we eat. I'll be right back, Eva."

"Don't get dressed all over again, Sandy. Put on what you are going to sleep in and a robe. Tonight you can just relax. If you have a gown rather than your pajamas, they might be a good choice for tonight." Eva raised her eyebrows leaving Sandy optimistic.

"I'll be right back," she said, as she started to her room.

"Don't hurry; we'll set the table while you are gone."

In her room, Sandy dried and brushed her hair and looked in her lingerie drawer. She chose a pale pink satin sleep slip with a kimono cover-up that Eva had given her for Christmas a couple of years before. It was lovely, but to Sandy, it would be most appropriate to catch a lover's eye. It did not come with a matching panty, but the mid-thigh length was as modest as the wearer wanted it to be. In white scuffs, Sandy went back to the kitchen to eat.

Katie greeted Sandy with, "That's a pretty gown, Mom. Are you dry now? Come over here and feel how soft Garmma is. You won't get her all wet now."

"Katie..." Sandy began.

"Oh, come here and give me a hug. You looked like you could use one when you came in." said Eva. She opened her arms to Sandy. As Sandy walked into Eva's embrace, Eva said, "Katie, you can get the condiments from the refrigerator. You will probably want ketchup, but I want mustard and maybe some of that pickle relish."

As she talked, Sandy had wrapped her arms around Eva's waist and rested her cheek on the cashmere covered mounds on Eva's chest. Eva's arms reached over Sandy's shoulders and began to rub her back gently. Eva whispered to Sandy. "You look lovely in that outfit. I knew you would. How does this feel?' Her strong hands kneaded the tenseness left between Sandy's shoulders. "I have a surprise for you after Katie goes to bed. I can hardly wait."

Sandy tightened her arms around Eva's waist and rubbed her face into Eva's breast. She pressed her smaller firmer boobs into Eva's stomach and moved close enough to press her crotch against Eva's jean covered leg.

"It feels wonderful," Sandy murmured as she moved her face through the deep valley and onto Eva's other breast. Eva's hands quit massaging, but her arms tightened pulling Sandy tighter to her. Almost unconsciously, she raised her thigh to press tighter between Sandy's legs.

"That's a really soft shirt, isn't it, Mom?" Katie asked, bringing both women back to the present.

"Yes, it is Katie," said Sandy. "Go look in the pantry to see if you can find another bottle of ketchup in case we run out." Sandy maintained her grip on Eva's waist as Katie ran into the walk-in pantry. She opened her mouth and gently nipped the hard nub of Eva's breast. "But not all of it is soft." Sandy said with a chuckle.

Eva had gasped at the electric jolt of Sandy's bite. She stood tensely as Sandy dropped one hand to the back of Eva's jeans and pulled the mature ass to her. Sandy deliberately spread her thighs to increase contact with Eva's thigh and rocked her pussy against the older woman. Sandy reached up to pull Eva's mouth down to her for a brief kiss as her greedy lips nibbled at Eva's soft pliable mouth.

Sandy released Eva and stepped back. As she trailed her hand from Eva's neck to her breast, she called, "Come on back in here, Katie. Maybe we won't need more ketchup." She gave Eva's breast a full-handed cup and squeeze before walking over to the breakfast nook to slide into the bench seat. "Come on, Katie, both of us are ready to eat." She smiled conspiratorially at Eva.

When Sandy noticed the wine bottle on the table, she exclaimed, 'Oh Eva, you got the merlot that I like. Is that the surprise you promised me?'

"Only the first part, Sandy. You will have to wait for the rest."

"Yummm," said Sandy. "If it tastes as good as this, I may not be able to stand it."

"I don't know about that, dear, but I have been assured that it tastes just like it smells," said Eva in reference to the massage oil.

"Gramma, can I have some wine, too," asked Katie.

"No, Katie, you have to be older to drink wine. It is not good for little girls."

"How much older?" asked Katie.

"More than five," said Eva. "But you can have some grape juice in a wine glass if you promise to be careful and not spill."

Pacified with her wine glass, Katie happily returned to her salad. She asked, "I want one of the little corny dogs. What size do you want, Gramma?"

"I think I will just have a small one too, Katie. I am not sure how much I am going to like them. What about you, Sandy?"

"Let's all three have a small one and experiment with the condiments to see what we like best."

Katie preferred ketchup. Eva, mustard; and Sandy, mustard mixed with the hot pickle relish. After they finished their corn dogs, Katie said, "Gramma, we are the best corn dog fixers ever. I want to have another one now and have them every night."

"Are you sure you want another one, Katie?" asked Sandy. "Don't eat too much and make your tummy hurt."

"OK, Mom," Katie replied, "I'll get this little one that is just the right size for me." Katie's appetite was satisfied and in the way of small children began to play with her food. She dipped the corn dog in her ketchup and licked it off. She nibbled on the fried batter covering the hot dog leaving the frank sticking out of its covering. She dipped the frank in the mustard on Eva's plate and covered it with her lips to suck it off.

"Ewww! I don't like the taste of that condom on the weenie, Gramma! I just like the weenie or maybe covered with ketchup."

Sandy exploded in giggles. She grabbled her wine glass and took a large swallow. "Yeah, Gramma, condoms make the weenie taste bad." She collapsed in laughter again.

Eva said, "It is a condiment, Katie. Anything extra you put on food is a condiment, not a condom. I'm sorry you didn't like the mustard." Eva held herself together through this speech and then like Sandy resorted to her wine glass to buy time and composure.

"Why is Mom giggling like that Gramma? Is eating corn dogs funny?

"She is just being silly, Katie. We are having a good time with your choice of meal tonight and she is happy."

"Gramma is right, Katie," said Sandy, "Corn dogs are happy food. Now either eat that thing or give it up. No playing with food."

"I'll eat it, Mom," promised Katie, but her eyes were bigger than her stomach. The two women poured the rest of the bottle of merlot in their glasses as they waited while Katie dawdled with her corn dog. Finally she said, "Gramma, I can't eat any more, I'm full."

"That's fine, dear. Just leave it there and go get ready for your bath. Remember tonight is Friday and you can watch your wrestling."

"Yay!" yelled Katie as she jumped off the bench seat and headed out the kitchen to her room. "Come on, Mom. We don't want to miss the start."

"Go ahead, love I'm coming." Sandy scooted out of the bench seat and walked around to put her arms around the seated Eva. "It doesn't take much to make her happy. Thanks for being so good to both of us." She pulled Eva's face against her stomach and squeezed.

Eva turned in her chair and wrapped her arms around Sandy's narrow hips. Her hands seemed to naturally overlap as each covered a small buttock beneath the thin material. Eva squeezed back. "What will make you happy, Sandy?" Eva asked.

"I'll tell you after Katie goes to bed and we open that other bottle of wine." Sandy laughed as she released Eva and started after her child. Eva sat still a moment savoring the anticipation. Then she rose and began straightening her kitchen.

*******

Bathed and dressed in pink flannel pajamas, Katie ran into the den to find Gramma on the sofa with the TV tuned to the wrestling. Katie's favorite, The Masked Avenger, was in a grudge match with his partner, Adonis, against the villainous Panhandle brothers, Amarillo and Dumas. Katie crawled into her grandmother's lap to cheer her heroes to victory despite the Panhandle's cheating and the blind judge. She used so much energy during the match that she was uncharacteristically quiet during the start of the women's match that followed.

Evil Enola Gay was matched against sweet Chastity Purell. When Chastity was staggered by a sneak blow from behind by Enola's manager, Katie howled out her protest. Reeling from the punch, Chastity was flung to the mat by Enola. Pouncing on the stunned blonde, Enola jumped on Chastity's chest with her knees and moved up to catch her in a scissor lock with her legs around Chastity's neck. Poor Chastity's face was covered by Enola's ample butt and she thrashed in agony.

Katie yelled, "Tap out, Chastity, tap out before she hurts you. Gramma, if you slap the mat they call it tapping out. It means you give up." The frightened child hid her face against her grandmother. From deep in Eva's cashmere cleavage, Katie asked, "Is Chastity OK, Gramma?"

Eva assured Katie that Chastity was fine and indeed had surrendered by tapping out. She was already staggering around the ring promising, "I'll not let that stinker get me in such a position again.

When Sandy giggled, Katie exclaimed, "You shouldn't laugh, Mom. Chastity is a good girl and Enola held her down and sat on her face till she couldn't breathe."

"I know, I am sorry, honey. You are a good girl, too and I think it is time for us to go read you a story and let Gramma get ready for bed. Kiss Gramma good night and thank her for helping you fix corny dogs."

After receiving her hug, kiss, and thanks, Eva watched her two loves start down the hall. "Sandy," she said, "come to my room after Katie's story. I have something for you."

Sandy's imagination kicked into high gear. Beneath her kimono, her tissues began to engorge and moisten in anticipation. But Mom mode ruled the moment and she efficiently maneuvered her daughter through book, bathroom, and good night kiss. As she closed the door on the tot whose eyes were already glazed with weariness, Sandy's heart leaped as she hurried to Eva's bedroom.

When she opened the door, she found Eva's bed stripped to the sheets. Eva, freshly showered and combed in another thin gown, rose to take one of the wine glasses from the bedside table and hand it to Sandy. On a dressing table was a trey of crackers, cheeses, and grapes. Beside the trey were three boxes labeled, Sweet Heat Massage Oil.

"What's this?" asked Sandy, picking up a box.

"You suggested that we could learn to massage and that massage oil might be nice. I found three types. You pick which you want—strawberry, rose, or vanilla. I will see if I can put a smile on your face with a very amateur massage."

"That is wonderful and I choose strawberry, but I get to do you after and I want you to be vanilla. We can save the roses for another time. How do you want me?"

"I took the cover from the bed in case the oil would stain, so just take off your gown and lie face down."

"Naked?" asked Sandy.

"I guess that would be best."

"Then you take your gown off too, Eva."

Both women removed their robes and gowns. The contrast was startling. Sandy was slight and diminutive. Her slim figure belied the fact that she had been a mother for five years. Her small up-tilted breasts pointed at the ceiling with pink nipples on rosebud areolas. Her firm ass featured two small buttocks separated by a wide deep gap. Her wispy pubic bush was so fair as to blend with her small mound showing almost nothing of her tiny slit. The small C-section scar on her stomach just above her bush showed Katie's entry point into the world.

Eva was a head taller and darker. Her dark hair was highlighted with streaks of silver and bronze. From her chest, two magnificent cones showed very little surrender to gravity or age. Round and funnel-shaped, they were topped with dark two-inch areolas with brown nipples as large as the end of Eva's thumb. Beneath, her mature belly was full and convex tapering to a forest of dark pubic hair. The delta shape reached almost to her navel and spread to the deep groove of her groin. Her hips swelled from a relatively narrow waist. Between her thighs, the heavy labia parted to promise a rich mystery hidden by the hair.

The two women stood naked, each regarding the other intently. They had often seen each other nude while swimming, but this was nakedness for a recognized, but unspoken purpose. "You are beautiful and thoughtful to do this for me," said Sandy. She took a large gulp of her wine and stepped close to Eva raising her face for a kiss. Eva bent to peck Sandy's lips, but when the younger woman softened and opened her mouth, Eva pressed in closer, sliding her tongue along Sandy's lips as Kit had taught her. Eva trembled as Sandy's arms encircled her.

"I want to I tell you what I did today," said Eva. "It was such fun; I flirted and flaunted my boobs and butt at the boy at the grocery store and at Mr. Lowell at the liquor store. They just stared and stared, and I just acted like I didn't know what was going on." The two women stood by the bed with their arms around each other. Sandy slid one hand down to grasp Eva's ass cheek and pull her tighter.

"Oooh, Eva, you're turning into a slut. What will you do next? Is Kit not going to be enough for you? Can I have another kiss?" Again Eva leaned down to the smaller woman this time frankly seeking Sandy's open mouth. As their tongues tangled, Sandy's hands stroked Eva's back and slid down her hips to catch her mature ass cheeks and lift and separate them as she pulled Eva's muff into her stomach. Eva's trembling increased.

"Sandy, I still feel bad about being with Kit. He was yours first and I pushed my way in. It seemed like when I saw you with Kit, a door opened and I just had to walk in. I'm sorry; please don't be angry with me. I promise I will never..."

"Hush, Eva. I told you already that Kit was not mine. I think he did a really good thing for both of us and I know I owe him. I behaved like such a coward; I need to think of something really nice to get him. Of course, it was not like he didn't get something out of the bargain too. And from what I saw of you two in the hot tub, you gave him your best effort as well."

"Yes, but Sandy I was just operating on pure lust and instinct. I had never had sex like that before, and Kit's male parts are considerably more generous than Lawton's." Eva giggled, "I should feel guilty saying that, but...it is twice, maybe nearly three times as long and...oh, god, I need another drink."

Eva turned reached for her wine glass. As she drank, Sandy said, "I have something to tell you too. We can share Kit, but I want to share more with you." Eva leaned forward to offer the glass to Sandy. "No, I don't want your wine, Eva; I want to make love with you."

"But we can't." said Eva.

"Eva, I love you and I want to show you all the pleasures of sex that you have missed out on. You said that you were intrigued by the possibilities, and we are not really related except..."

"I didn't mean we shouldn't, Sandy, I meant we couldn't. I love you too and am not really concerned about the right or wrong of the relationship. I meant that we don't have the right equipment." Eva held Sandy away and glanced pointedly between them.

"You mean because neither of us has a penis?" Sandy asked. When Eva nodded, Sandy said, "Let me show you how two women can pleasure each other. Would you like that?"

When Eva hesitantly nodded, Sandy hugged her tightly and brushed her face on Eva's breasts. "Lie on the bed, Eva. I am going to show you how and then you can do me"

Positioning Eva on her back in the center of the bed, Sandy poured a liberal amount of the massage oil on her hands and rubbed them to warm the oil. She walked on her knees beside Eva and began oiling the older woman's body from her collarbone to her knees. She brushed lightly over Eva's warmed and relaxed skin.

As Sandy worked the oil soothingly over Eva, she said, "Just close your eyes and relax. If you don't like something that I do, just say, "Whoa" like riding a horse. OK."