Kit's Stories - Katie's Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva nodded as Sandy gently stroked Eva's face and neck. As she moved to the tops of the shoulders, Sandy applied more pressure to the larger muscle groups. She moved to Eva's chest and used both hands to knead and lift the heavy breasts while avoiding the nipples. Sandy wanted Eva to be ready for her touch when she reached the more sensitive erogenous zones. After causing both nipples to stand erect, Sandy moved down to Eva's belly.

Kneeling beside her relaxed mother-in-law, Sandy's own lust stabbed in her belly. She could smell her own arousal and knew that her tiny slit was wet with desire. Ruthlessly, she damped down her own desires to concentrate on bringing Eva to a peak of arousal.

Sandy stroked the smooth abdomen and down onto Eva's hips. When she reached Eva's thick bush, Sandy moved to the tops of the thighs and working harder and deeper, massaged each thigh until Eva relaxed completely.

"I'm going to move between your legs now, dear, so that I can do your lower legs and feet. OK?" Eva made a noise of agreement that seemed to Sandy to hold some urgency and frustration. Sandy smiled as she pulled Eva's legs apart and knelt in the gap between. With a perfect viewpoint, Sandy saw that Eva's dark labia were swollen and beginning to open. Resisting the urge to touch or taste, Sandy picked up Eva's left knee and placed it on her right thigh. Eva's right leg remained stretched out beside Sandy while Sandy applied a new handful of the massage oil on Eva's bent knee and lower leg.

Pressing her fingers deeply behind Eva's knee and down the shin, Sandy manipulated Eva's right leg so that Eva's crotch was opened up totally to Sandy. When Sandy reached Eva's foot, she pressed the older woman's thigh back against her chest in a classic sexual position. Eva's moans grew as Sandy's fingers loosened knots on the bottom of Eva's' feet and between her toes.

"God, that feels wonderful, Sandy."

"Just wait. It will get better."

"I don't know if I can stand it."

"Just relax and enjoy, darling Eva." Sandy put Eva's left foot down on the bed beside her hip and reached for the other knee. Eva anticipated and raised the knee toward Sandy. Sandy smiled at Eva's cooperation as she repeated the process. As Sandy worked on her right leg, Eva unconsciously allowed her left knee to fall outward giving Sandy the complete access she wanted.

When she set Eva's foot back on the bed, she slid her oiled hands down the inside of Eva's thighs to the furry juncture. When she framed Eva's swollen cunt with her hands, Eva's hips began the eternal rhythm, rocking in an effort to achieve a greater closeness. Sandy's fingertips touched just above Eva's clit and her thumbs lightly stroked Eva's crack from asshole to taint. Sandy's touch became more firm and demanding.

"Do you like that, Eva? What do you want me to do? Shall I stop, dear?' Sandy teased.

Eva's hips pumped more purposefully as she moaned, "No, no, no."

"No?" said Sandy, deliberately misunderstanding. "You want me to quit what I'm doing?" she teased as she continued her squeezing.

"No, no, don't stop," gasped Eva on the edge of an orgasm.

"Well, say it then, darling Eva. We can say anything to each other. Say what you want me to do.

"Oh, Sandy, I need it so bad, Make love to me, Sandy, please, make love to me now!"

"That is what I have been doing, darling, but that is not what you really want, is it?" Sandy rose on all fours to crawl over the top of Eva's heaving body. She dragged her engorged nipples over Eva's oil-slicked body. As she leaned down to kiss Eva, Sandy's thigh moved atop Eva's open weeping mound and ground against her hairy pubis.

"Ohhh!" cried Eva. But Sandy moved teasingly away from the contact and kissed Eva with a fierce lovers kiss. Her tongue stabbed into Eva's open mouth. When Eva tried to wrap her arms around Sandy, Sandy caught her hands and pressed them into the bed above Eva's head in a gesture of pure dominance. Sandy's lips ravaged Eva's beautiful open mouth again before she demanded, "Now tell me what you want, Eva."

"I want you, Sandy. Help me... I need... pleeeese!" Eva wailed in desperation.

Sandy rose again on all fours and reached for Eva's pussy with her hand. Briefly she cupped the hot, engorged sex and then she trailed her finger lightly over the straining lips until she reached Eva's clit. Sandy placed a finger on either side of the erect nub and rubbing slowly and gently said again, "Say the words, Eva, say what you want me to do."

"I can't...I can't say it..." Eva sputtered.

"Then I won't help you." Sandy opened her hand to grasp a handful of Eva's thick bush. Clinching her fingers in it, she shook Eva's turgid flesh and then scrubbed her knuckles over the drooling cunt. Sandy paused and gently stroked the heated snatch. "Say what you want, Eva; what we both want." As she grasped Eva's pubes again, Sandy heard Eva say.

"Fuck me, Sandy, Oh, God, yes, fuck meeee!"

Immediately, Sandy slipped her first two fingers of her right hand into Eva's open slit. Those two were quickly joined by a third which Sandy rubbed against the upper wall of Eva's vagina as she pinched Eva's clit with her thumb. Shaking her hand Sandy quickly drove Eva over the top.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ohhh, yesss!" Eva gasped and whined as her body trembled beneath Sandy's. When Eva's orgasm began to slow, Sandy crawled higher between Eva's legs until her small breasts teased Eva's larger ones; then she moved on up to kiss Eva's swollen mouth.

"Do you like a boob kisses, Eva?"

Eva's arms reached around Sandy and pulled her down into a deep kiss. "I liked every bit of it. Thank you, Sandy.'

"Don't thank me yet, Eva. We are just starting. Let's just rest and recover for a while before I eat your pussy. You are going to think that what we just did is nothing compared to that."

Before Eva could lose her glow, Sandy became active again on Eva's body. Kisses that began tender and languorous became deeper and more passionate. Sandy's tongue plunged into Eva's mouth demanding surrender. As Sandy writhed on top of Eva's lush body, her slender thigh slid tightly against Eva's swollen, sensitive labia and Sandy straddled Eva's thigh to press her hot mound tightly into the passive older woman.

"Grind with me, Eva. Find a rhythm and work that clit on my leg. That's it, work those hips, together now, oh, yes, that's nice, Eva, but it will be even better when I suck on your nipples like this. Can you grunt like a pig when I'm grinding you, Eva?" Sandy continued grinding while she took Eva's nipple in her mouth and sucking and licking inhaled as much as she could. Eva whined her lust and began pumping her hips more frantically. "Ugh, ugh, ugh," Eva grunted as she pumped on Sandy's thigh.

"Are you getting close again, dear?" Sandy asked. "But I don't want you to settle for this. There is a huge treat waiting if you want it and you do what I say. De you want it, Eva? Tell me if you want me to take you over completely. Say you are my slut, Eva and then I will give you your treat. Tell me that I own you and that you are my slut, Eva."

"Oh, Sandy, I didn't know I could want anything so badly. Whatever you want, I will be, I'm your slut. Use me up, darling, just don't leave me wanting like this. Ugh, ugh."

Eva strained against Sandy's leg. Her hands reached to grasp Sandy's buttocks and pull them into her as they writhed against one another.

"Taste me, Eva, tonight you are going to taste all of me. Start with my breasts." Sandy moved up to present her strawberry tipped tit to Eva. When Eva tentatively took it in her mouth, Sandy pressed into Eva's face, "Suck it hard, Eva, I won't break. Suck it! Nurse it like you were starving." Eva complied.

Sandy reached between her legs and gathered the fluids from her own pussy. As she pulled her breast away from Eva, she played her moist fingers across Eva's lips. "Now taste my nectar, Eva, Suck it off my fingers like you will suck it off my clit later." Eva opened her mouth as Sandy slid her three middle fingers between the beautiful full lips. "Nurse my fingers, Eva. Learn to suck and use your tongue to pleasure your partner. Do you like the taste? Don't stop sucking! If you do like tasting me, hum for me, Eva."

As Eva began a whimpering, humming sound, Sandy reached between Eva's legs and began lightly stroking the fat cunt that was heaving against Sandy's leg. The humming increased in pitch and intensity as tremors ran through Eva's stomach and the insides of her thighs.

Sandy pulled her fingers from Eva's mouth and kissed her. "I'm going to eat your pussy now, love. Remember if you don't like something and want me to stop say, "Whoa"; if you like what I am doing tell me or just hum; when you have had all you can stand, bark like a dog, like my bitch."

Sandy rolled off of Eva to stand by the bed. She grasped Eva's legs at the knees and pulled her toward the edge of the bed until her ass was only barely on the mattress. Sandy kneeled on the floor between Eva's legs and draped a thigh over each shoulder. Sandy's hands reached around Eva's hips and she seized a breast in each hand as her face pressed between Eva's legs and her tongue began a lazy exploration. Eva began humming happily.

Sandy's tongue painted in broad, flat strokes the quivering flesh between Eva's legs. Sandy caught one side of the engorged labia in her mouth and sucked on it as she pulled and stretched it. She repeated on the other side as Eva's humming became more frantic. Sandy plowed her face into Eva's rich furrow as her tongue stabbed as deeply as possible.

Eva felt her orgasm begin and she placed her feet on Sandy's shoulders while she dropped her knees to the side to open herself up to lust. Eva's hips began pumping against Sandy's face. Her hums turned into moans. Eva was surprised when Sandy pulled back and said, "Not yet, Eva. You don't get your treat yet. Let's see how you like this."

Sandy put her hands under Eva's knees and pushed them up until they rested on her chest. Eva's entire ass crack was rolled up and open to Sandy's attentions. "Hold your knees there, Eva. Don't let them go." With her left hand, Sandy pulled back Eva's clitoral fold baring the tiny nub to light strokes of Sandy's tongue. Eva began humming again.

Tiny quick brushes against Eva's pleasure node had her soon on the edge of an orgasm when she felt Sandy's right hand move to her open vagina. As Sandy's tongue laved her clit, first two fingers swirled inside Eva's hole; then three made a triangular wedge that stretched and probed. Eva's hips began quivering as her excitement grew with the wonderful feeling of fullness she had never had except with Kit. She released one of her knees and wrapped her leg around Sandy.

"Now, Sandy, I need it now."

Immediately, Sandy's hand stopped its wonderful probing. She pushed Eva's thighs apart and slapped her soundly on her pussy. "Whap! Whap!" The shock and sting of the blows jolted Eva into releasing her other knee and staring between her tits and thighs at Sandy. "What do you think..." Eva began.

"I think that tonight you are my slut. Do what you are told, slut. Hold up your knees for me or I get up and leave. No treat for you tonight. Apologize and get your ass up for me or I walk out. You said yourself that I own you. You can be boss next time, but now..." Sandy raised her eyebrows and looked steadily at Eva.

Eva did not hesitate long. She lay back on the bed. Her large dark eyes filled with tears and dismay as she reached for her knees. She pulled them up to her chest and looked sadly at Sandy, "I'm sorry. I should do whatever you ask. I am so sorry to disappoint you. Please forgive me."

Sandy said, "You are forgiven, but now you must be punished. Are you ready for that?"

"I am ready for whatever you think is best." Eva said.

"A spanking is what bad girls usually get," said Sandy. "Stay in that position until I tell you differently. Now..." Sandy slapped Eva's displayed slit a stinging blow.

"Ah," Eva gasped as she an electric shock race from her clit through her thighs and belly.

"Poor, bad girl," said Sandy as she leaned forward to kiss the stinging clit. Opening her mouth, Sandy sucked and tongued Eva's center for a moment before pushing on the back of Eva's thighs with both hands to rock her even higher. Her greedy tongue and mouth slid down Eva's gash through her quivering labia and down to her anus. There Sandy's tongue came alive laving the entire area and then teasing the opening briefly before stabbing and wiggling inside.

Eva flinched at the unexpected assault. She squeezed her cheeks together and pushed her thighs against Sandy's restraining hands. Immediately, Sandy spanked Eva's left buttock hard with her right hand. "Bad girl, be still!" Immediately, Eva felt another sharp whack on her other ass cheek. She pulled her knees back to her chest and relaxed her ass to give Sandy access. "That's better," Sandy said.

Sandy roughly pushed Eva's ass into the air and devoured her from asshole to clit. As Sandy gave Eva her first rim-job, she was surprised to hear Eva begin to hum. When she began to tongue the swollen labia, Sandy placed her left thumb over Eva's asshole. As she ate the pussy, she gently teased Eva's rear opening. The humming grew louder.

"Like that do you, love? You'll like this even better." Sandy's mouth closed over Eva's clit, sucking it like a tiny nipple without any direct contact. Sandy's right hand moved to Eva's vagina and pointing all four of her fingers like a spear with the thumb folded inside, Sandy began to vigorously work her small hand into Eva.

Sandy's tongue and lips flew from clit to labia, adding to Eva's moisture to ease the penetration. Eva's hips began fucking up at Sandy's hand -pushing and seeking greater pleasure.

As Sandy sucked on Eva's clit and lashed it furiously with her tongue, she felt her hand slip to the wrist inside Eva. Immediately Eva's body was seized in an orgasmic spasm. Placing her feet flat on the bed by her ass, Eva's pelvis drove itself toward Sandy. Sandy closed her hand into a fist and raked her knuckles across Eva's G- spot.

Sandy alternated thrusting her hand deep into Eva to bump against her cervix and spreading her hand to rotated and massage Eva's G-spot. All the while Sandy's tongue traced a circle around Eva's pleasure center.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," Eva grunted as she rode Sandy's hand. Sandy partially opened her hand filling all the space in Eva's vagina. She rotated her hand back and forth touching all the spaces in Eva's long neglected cunt. As Eva began a trembling shaking orgasm, Sandy slipped her left thumb into Eva's ass As Eva's humming became more loud and frantic, Sandy drove her thumb as deeply as possible into Eva's ass and began fucking it in and out.

The simultaneous stimulation of ass, pussy, and clit was too much for Eva and remembering her instructions began barking..."Woof, woof, woof...Stop, Sandy, stop, Woof! You have to stop before I have a heart attack." Eva said weakly.

Sandy immediately removed both hands from Eva's bottom. She reached up to pull Eva's hands from where they were holding her legs up. When she pulled Eva's legs down to hang off the bed on either side of her, Sandy leaned up to kiss Eva's bruised and swollen pussy. She briefly and lightly tongued the sensitive bud of Eva's clit before she stood up. She gathered Eva's legs and placing them on the bed, rolled Eva into the middle of the bed.

As Eva lay in sated exhaustion, she saw Sandy crawl up on the bed. She gently placed a pillow beneath Eva's head as she lay on her back and said, "You barked, bitch. You're my bitch tonight and you've had all you can take. And now you are going to give me mine."

Sandy kissed Eva's lips softly. She said, "Put your arms at your sides, Eva." As Eva obeyed, Sandy moved higher and swung her leg over Eva's chest. She crawled higher until her crotch was elevated slightly over Eva's face.

"Now you're going to eat me while I cum all on your pretty face. I like both of my holes tended to, but I will let you figure that out for yourself. Can you see my pussy, Eva? Can you smell the sharp aroma of my lust for you? Well, stick out your tongue, bitch, and let's start figuring this out." She lowered her slit to Eva's mouth.

Eva's first taste of a woman's juices intrigued her and she raised her face to plow her tongue through Sandy's small slit. The taste was somewhat sharp, but not unpleasant and Eva thrilled to hear Sandy moan as her tongue sought Sandy more aggressively. Eva's nose bumped Sandy's clit causing Sandy to lurch upward. Eva reached up and grasped Sandy's buttocks to steady her and her fingernails slipped down Sandy's ass crack to rake over her anus.

"Oh, yes, Eva, play with my ass. I love it. Ahh! Ahh!" Sandy squealed as Eva's fingers of her right hand began to play over and around Sandy's asshole. When Eva reached up with her left hand and seized Sandy's jiggling breast to pinch and pull on the nipple, Sandy's long delayed orgasm cascaded through her. Slamming her pussy onto Eva's face, she scrubbed her clit over Eva's mouth and nose.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" Sandy crowed as she hammered her pubes into Eva. Sandy reached with her left hand and grabbed Eva's hair and pulled her face tighter into her crotch. Leaning back, she reached back to cup Eva's sex and shared her excitement. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Take that, Eva, take that!"

"Mommy, are you and Gramma wrestling? Do you have her in a scissor lock?" The small voice came from the door of the bedroom. Sandy swung around to see Katie standing in the doorway in her jammies. They had forgotten to lock the door.

Gathering herself as best as possible, Sandy answered, "Yes, honey, we are wrestling."

"Did you win? Gramma looks like you pinned her." Katie asked.

As Sandy felt Eva's snort and chuckle against her lower regions, she answered, "Yes, dear, I think Gramma is just about to tap out. Why don't you go tinkle and I'll bring you a glass of water so you can go to sleep again."

"OK, G'night, Gramma," Katie said as she turned to go to the bathroom she and Sandy shared.

Sandy swung herself away from Eva and leaned in to kiss Eva's bruised and swollen lips. She tasted herself on them, but only said, "I'll be back when I get her to sleep." Eva nodded. Sandy pulled her kimono on and followed her daughter.

When Sandy returned, Eva had obviously gotten up and washed her face and combed her hair. She had her gown back on and was lying in bed with a glass of wine and a sprig of grapes. She motioned at the second full wine glass on the other bedside table. She said," Come to bed with me, Sandy, but just for snuggling. I don't think these old bones will let me learn everything about loving you in one night. Anyway, I tapped out, remember." Both women smiled, then chuckled, then broke into pure joyous laughter.

"We will have to learn to lock the doors again to prevent interruptions of that sort," said Sandy. "I haven't even thought about that in years."

"I am looking forward to what we can do behind locked doors, Sandy. But I want to tell you what I have been thinking about while I was waiting for you. You have said that you felt you didn't finish with Kit and that maybe you owed him."

"I do, Eva, I don't think that I would have ever been a complete person if he hadn't help wake up my sex drive. I hope you don't feel jealous of him..."

"Nonsense, darling. Kit and you have opened a door for me that I didn't know existed, and I think I know how we can thank him."

"How, Eva? What are you thinking?"

"I asked him if he could be attracted to and enjoy an older woman, like me, and he said that the only thing that could be better than me would be if there were two of me. Well, here we are."