Kit's Stories - Katie's Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eva, do you mean that you want to share Kit with me? For both of us to have him at the same time?"

"Yes, if you would like to and if you think he would like it."

"Oh, Eva, I promise you he would like it. No secure man in the world has not fantasized abut two naked women being sexually attentive and available to him at the same time."

"I guess we would just have to trade off until we wore him out." Eva laughed.

"No, Eva, there are lots of things that we could all do together. We will talk about that and practice up before we invite him to the party. This will be fun, now give me a kiss and I think I will go back to my own bed. I don't want to disrupt Katie's life too much at one time."

Sandy leaned in for a short tender kiss and then left for her own bed. Both women and a little girl slept soundly to dreams of love and wrestling.

In the trees outside the house, the breeze chuckled in amusement and satisfaction. It was becoming harder to stay here, but he needed to oversee the last chapter. He rested in the branches of the deep rooted trees and watched over the women he loved.