Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had she said? What had she thought they could? What was she suggesting? Her thighs had clamped together; she knew.

"We could do what?!" he asked, his surprised face at the open door.

She was blushing, felt that she was flushing down to her aroused nipples. She just repeated:

"We could."

"What?!"

"Like with her brother," she replied softly, not looking at him.

"Wha ...?! We can't! We won't!"

She had said it, too late to backtrack, she thought, and murmured:

"Why not? They do."

"That doesn't mean we can. ... Is that why you wanted us to ... wanted us to share a room?"

She turned to him, feeling that her blush was fading, but knowing that her nipples were still very erect. She shook her head and replied:

"Not then and not even after all our talk last night, but why not, if you were trying all day not to mention my kitten. You had to be thinking about it, and I was. So why not? I want to. You don't have to do anything."

"Just let you! We can't."

"If I want to, and you were disappointed that Mom didn't want to?"

"Leave her out of this. We shouldn't."

She was unhooking her bra under her shorty as she replied:

"If I want to. I'm old enough, and you're not taking advantage of me; just two people doing something that is very nice for both of them."

"We're not 'just two people'."

"No, better. I want to, so why shouldn't you let me?"

"Because I'm your father."

It felt like her nipples were pushing her loosened bra out. She replied:

"The nicest man a girl could want to give pleasure to."

"Stop it! Shut up! I don't want to hear that."

"But it's true."

"I don't care. We shouldn't."

She had slipped her bra off her shoulders. It slid down her arms. She was a little embarrassed at the realization that he must be able to see her aroused nipples poking through her shorty, but continued:

"I think we should, the nicest thing we can do together."

"You said I didn't have to do anything."

"If you don't want to; just let me. I want to. ... If the people in the bar assumed that we do?"

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Just that they think it is nice that girl could want to be with a man her father's age. I do."

"But not with her father."

"Especially with him, like I want to - no surrogate father figure. You wouldn't want that."

"I sure wouldn't," her father admitted softly, but then replied:

"Still, we shouldn't."

"I want to, I will," she replied, looking at him with the pleading expression she had used as a child to get his acquiescence, then adding in almost sorrowful tone:

"Just let me; you have to."

Her father sighed. She saw his eyes drop down to her aroused nipples. He sighed again with a soft moan, and she saw that his cock apparent in his shorts. He murmured:

"I can't escape."

"No, you can't," she agreed with an intense, aroused expression.

"You want to wash?" he asked.

She shook her head and watched him approach his bed in his shorts and t-shirt. He flung back his covers and turned off the lights from the panel by his bed. In the dark, she stripped down her panties, stepping out of them, as she found her way to his bed and then felt her way between his legs. When he felt where she was, he spread them, letting her settle between them. When her hand explored, it discovered that his cock was already full, caught down in his boxer shorts. He hummed. Her hands found the snaps at the waistband of his shorts. When she unsnapped them, he let her pull them down. She was a little surprised that he moved his legs to let her take them completely off and that he had given her um-hmm.

Her hand found his cock again, now standing up over his balls, which her other hand found. He moaned. Yes, she thought, now he wanted her to, but her hand couldn't move the skin on his cock like it had on Pierre's, but he moaned again. That didn't matter; he wanted her now to lick and suck his cock - better than her Mom ever had. Pity that she hadn't known about strange tasting French cheeses, pity for both her parents. But she did know. Would his taste just like Pierre's had?

She lowered her head and licked his cock. He moaned deeply. Yes, he really wanted her to, was resigned to letting her to. Her lips slid down around its head, and he moaned again. She nodded and licked. It was so nice and firm, and so good to have a cock in her mouth again. Maybe she did enjoy a cock more than a pussy. After just being able to lick Marlie's for three months, maybe it was just the pleasure of again having a cock. She loved it, and his moans confirmed that he was loving what she was doing. Oooh, that tasted good, but that wasn't his strange cheese.

She also fondled his balls. He liked that too, but his sack was already drawing up, sooner than she wanted it to, and sooner than Pierre's had, but he had already come the time she was remembering. She sucked and licked, holding her father's tight sack. No, she couldn't venture to rub where her fingers had rubbed Pierre, but her father's cock surged, and her fingers behind his tight sack felt the very base of his cock surge. He moaned louder. Yes, he wanted her to make him spurt in her mouth, like his wife never did, but she - his daughter - wanted him to! She was doing the nicest thing a girl could do for her father! And she was loving it!

He was moaning, and his hips twitched, then after a few seconds again She wanted them to twitch faster and thrust his cock deeper in her mouth - fuck in her mouth. Did she want him to really fuck her? His cock in her pussy, in her kitten, for him to fuck his Kitten?! His hips were twitching faster. She grasped it to keep it from going too deep, recognizing that it didn't have the loose skin that had let Pierre's move in her hand.

She heard him groan, and his hips began to rock as harder. She moaned in anticipation, thinking: let me have it, taste it! That her Mom hadn't wanted that! Her father grunted. She couldn't taste his first spurt, feeling it hit deep in her throat, making her gulp, but then she tasted his following spurts. Did they taste different from Pierre's? If they did, she couldn't tell after so long, but she loved them - her father's - and that he had let her taste them after their long argument. He was still moaning. How could he not have wanted her to suck his cock, and better than the little her mother had?!

She wanted to make him moan by licking the back of his cock, as she savored his semen. Served him right for arguing so long against letting her do it. If her mother never had, he should learn that that was part of it. He moaned and pushed her head back and muttered:

"Oh fuck! That was good! ... Shit, shouldn't have said that."

"But I wanted you to, something like that," she replied, swallowing, and then diving up on him, planting a kiss on his mouth.

When her tongue rubbed his lips, his responded and let hers probe in his mouth. He chuckled softly, as his tongue caressed hers. When their tongues and lips separated, he hummed and murmured:

"You really wanted to."

"Um-hmm. Didn't you really want me to?"

"Don't ask; I let you."

"Just a strange, French cheese? I liked it."

"Hmm! Tell Marlie I appreciate her explanation. ... No, you'd better not, or she would know what we've been done."

Catherine snorted and replied:

"Too late; she was already hoping we would,"

"Here, now? She wanted us to?"

"Why not, since they do?"

"And she hoped that I would want to?"

"Didn't you?"

"Don't ask! More than I wanted to admit."

"Mmmm! As good as I wanted, and wanted you to. Want to do it to me?"

She was already drawing her knees up to move up over him. He sighed and murmured:

"You want me to."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, and rose up to move her hips over his face. He grasped her ass, drawing her hips closer to his face. She hummed, letting him. He murmured:

"You said I didn't have to do anything."

"Um-hmm, but if you want to, I want you to."

"So do I, now, always loved to, but never like this."

"Mmmm! Hope you do," she replied, as his hands guided her hips down on his face.

She felt his tongue explore and moaned with a nod, and then moaned more emphatically, when his tongue found where she wanted to feel it most. When he also moaned, she thought: yes, he did love to do it and knew how. Oh yes, he knew how!

"Uhmmm! Like that!" she encouraged him and rocked her hips. He moaned in response, and his tongue licked. She held her breasts through the thin cloth of her shorty and aroused her stiff nipples. Oooh! His hands were sliding up from her ass under her shorty, up her back and around her sides and up under hers. She let go of her breasts, and his hands found them. She moaned and clasped her hands over his. How could her mother not have wanted to let him finish what he was doing, when he did it so good and knew she wanted her nipples squeezed, like he was doing? And he wanted to taste her, his tongue probing in her wet hole. They both moaned. He loved that too!

"Oooh! Uhm-hmmm! Was his tongue longer than Marlie's or her brother's? How could he have insisted that they not do anything, when he did it so good, loved to do it, and knew that she wanted his tongue back there again? If her mom hadn't let him make her come this way, did he know what was going to happen, when she did? He was going to make her. She moaned, feeling her pending orgasm, pulsing moans, as her hips twitched.

"Yes! Like that!" she blurted out, grinding her pussy on his mouth and feeling him nod, as he sucked and licked. She forgot that it was her father who was about to give her an orgasm, only aware that she was going to have one, a big one, as good as it could be this way. God, it was going to be good!

She was coming, gasping with uncontrolled whimpering moans! It was so good! Had been so good! Her hips rocked forward to let his tongue find her so wet hole and taste her pussy juice. It did, and she heard him moan.

Now really fuck, she thought and began to move back down his body. Yes, his cock was stiff, brushing her ass. She raised her hips and reached back between her legs to find it.

"We shouldn't." She recognized her father's voice with surprise.

"It wants to. I want to," she murmured, grasping his cock.

"We shouldn't," he repeated, but didn't do anything to stop her rubbing the head of his cock between her pussy lips and find her opening. She sank down on it with a long moan, and he moaned, but then said it again in a resigned tone:

"We shouldn't."

"We want to," she murmured, feeling his cock twitch in her pussy and it contract.

She moaned, and his cock twitched again, and he moaned and murmured: "God, you're tight!"

She sat up, and they both moaned again, as her pussy pulled his cock back and a little deeper in her tight pussy, that clutched his cock even tighter. It surged, and they both moaned.

"Oh fuck!" he almost whispered with a resigned sigh.

She nodded in the dark and rocked her hips. It was so good to have a cock in her pussy again, to feel it twitch and her pussy clasp it - her father's cock! Maybe they shouldn't, but they were, and he was just moaning, accepting that they were, enjoying it. His moans and twitching cock confirmed that. She churned her hips on his cock, and his moan was almost a groan. She moaned; she was making it so good for him - and for herself! She found his hands and drew them back up under her shorty again. His fingers immediately found her aroused nipples. She moaned. Yes, he wanted to help, wanted them to fuck.

How long could he, could she stand her just churning her hips on his cock? His hips twitched, and his cock surged in her pussy. How long could she stand it! It felt so good! His hips twitched up again, and after another circle of her hips, again. When that happened a fourth time, she couldn't stand it any longer and dropped down over him. His hands slid off her aroused breasts. She moaned and demanded softly: "Fuck me!"

Good Daddy, he did, his hands grasping her ass, as his hips rocked up. She raised hers, and they fucked, their hips and stomachs slapping together, as they both moaned, feeling his cock plunging in and out her tight pussy. She was going to come again! Come, Daddy, make me come and come with me!

They were both gasping from their exertion and the increasingly arousing sensations in her clutching pussy. Her pussy gushed, and he grunted and groaned, as their stomachs slapped together a few more times, now with wet sounds. She collapsed on him, and their stomachs heaved against each other with deep breaths. When she had recovered a little, she straightened out her legs, and his cock slipped out of her pussy. They lay there for a minute or two until their breathing returned to normal.

His hands were still on her ass. They fondled, and then he murmured:

"We shouldn't have done that, but it is too late now to say that again."

"Much too late," she agreed cheerfully.

"Um-hmm," he conceded, letting his hands squeeze the round cheeks of her ass.

They lay there a while longer, then she murmured:

"Nice, but I've got to go."

"Hm-hmm! You come and you go."

"Um-hmm, at the same place, but coming is lot better."

"And almost as wet. It sure was, but now I have to go, too."

He found the panel with the light switches. When he turned on the ceiling light, he immediately turned it off again and tried another switch. The light by the closet at the entrance came on. She got up, and he followed her to the bathroom. She turned on the light and sat on the toilet, smiling slightly at him with a shrug. He was standing in the doorway. She shuddered and began to go, only then looking down at his cock, seeing it for the first. He saw her eyes drop and murmured:

"Too late now to say anything."

"Um-hmm," she agreed and stood up without wiping or flushing. Then she gave him her impish smile and said:

"Now you can see me too," and drew her shorty up and over her head and stood smiling at him, then glancing down almost proudly at her bare breasts. He hummed with smile and muttered:

"Always wanted to, since you were sixteen."

"When you let me have the bikini? You should have told me; I might have let you, wanted someone to see them."

"Good thing I didn't. He took off his t-shirt and turned to the toilet, and she found her washcloth and began to use it. He flushed and watched her washing her pussy, after a moment saying softly:

"You look good from behind, too."

She smiled at him in the mirror and finished, leaving the washcloth in the basin and grabbing a towel. As he began to wash, she said cheerfully:

"They were almost as big back then, maybe grew a little when I started taking the pill. Marlie said hers did, but they're still smaller than mine."

She looked down at her nipples and circled one with her finger, and then murmured:

"You've got to suck them next time; that feels so good. We both like that, like to suck them too."

"Hmm? I guess you would. Like what else you do, knowing how it's feel for each other."

"That too," she agreed, liking that he had just shown understanding for what she and Marlie did.

They were silent until he had dried himself, and they returned to the room, where he said:

"You'd better sleep in your bed. The room girl doesn't have to really know what we did."

"But you too, then."

"Don't think I should."

"Then I'll just come and get in yours with you."

"Oh well, I guess you would," he acquiesced with a shrug.

She grinned and got in her bed, holding up the covers for him to join her. He did, turning off the light as she put her arm around him. When he put his around her, she murmured:

"That was so good, just so good; thank you for letting me."

"It was, I'll admit. You made it difficult for me to refuse."

"May I kiss you good night, on the lips?"

"Hmm? You already did; I guess we can, but just a good night kiss."

It was a little more than that. Then he urged her to turn over and curled up behind her with his arm around her. She moved his hand up on her breast, and he held it. After an exchange of um-hmms, they were silent and fell asleep.

She woke up when his fingers moved on her breast, and felt something between her thighs. It moved slightly in the space below her pussy. Her "kitten," she thought, smiling to herself at the thought that now it was their kitten. Between her thighs, that must be his cock, all big and stiff? It moved slightly again, and she assumed that he must be awake. Was it now also her cock, their cock, if it was their kitten? When it moved again, she thought it wanted to be in her/their/its kitten. Wouldn't that be nice, the nicest way to start the day? Her/their kitten already liked the idea, liked it even better the more she thought about. When it moved again, she slid her hand down. Her finger had to reach back between her thighs to find it, but there it was, the firm head of his cock, just at the back of her pussy. It moved again, more than before. Why didn't he say something? Too shy to admit that he wanted to fuck her again? But he must want to, his cock all stiff and right there. It only needed a little help to find where they both wanted it to be.

When she pressed it up, it moved again. Just a little more, and if she rocked her hips back, she could press it in the mouth of her now aroused pussy. It took a little more effort than she had expected, but then the head of his cock was caught in her hole. She hummed, pleased with her success, but then was startled to hear him blurt:

"What the f...?"

"You wanted to. At least, it wanted to."

She rocked her hips slight, her fingers still there to make sure his cock didn't slip out. He snorted and replied:

"And you wanted to, obviously."

"Since it was there and wanted to. Seemed the right thing to do, just help it."

"Hmm! I guess you could think that."

"Nicest way to start the day," she suggested, rocking her hips again.

"Or finish the night," he replied, squeezing her breast and moving down the bed a little to push his cock more firmly in her pussy.

She hummed and clasped her hand on his, the one that now didn't need to help his cock. She rocked her hips back again, and he moved further curling his hips up behind hers, his cock now very comfortably deeper in her pussy. She squeezed it, and it twitched. Her father hummed and asked:

"You can do that?"

She did it again with a nod, He chuckled and said:

"Now I'm glad you had such a good time in Paris."

"Not more than I am."

"I'm not sure," he murmured and rocked his hips, and they both chuckle with a hum.

He moved his shoulders and trunk further back and urged to roll on her back. As she did, and her leg rested his, he slid it over her other leg and drew it up, curling his hips as far up behind hers as they could, pushing his cock even deeper in her pussy. She moaned and turned her head, looking at him with sigh and asked:

"Like this?"

"Um-hmm."

"In 'our' kitten, mine and yours."

"If you like it that way. Guess I don't have to worry about not calling you Kitten now."

"No," she agreed with pleased smile.

He fucked gently and fondled her nipple, and she moaned softly with a little smile. After a few moments, she murmured:

"We could do this forever; it's so good."

"Um-hmm, it is, but maybe not forever."

"But as long as we want to."

"Something like that," he agreed, just gently moving his cock in her.

She more hummed than moaned at the continuing, not too arousing sensations in her pussy and on her nipple. Then she asked:

"Oh, can you suck the other one this way?"

"Like Marlie does?" he replied with a chuckle

"Or her brother did."

"And I want to," he rejoined, curling his head and shoulders down over her.