Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

She moaned with sigh, as his tongue teased her nipple, and then his lips held it, nibbling. She drew the hand between them up and held her breast, squeezing it and pressing her nipple in his mouth, between his teeth. They held its tip and pulled on it, making her moan again. His mouth opened and pressed down around her nipple, sucking, his teeth scratching the goose bumps around it. She moaned louder. His fingers were trying to treat her other nipple the same way, both of them being aroused.

But he had forgotten to fuck. Her pussy wanted something too. Her other hand slid over her thigh onto her pubic hair, and her fingers crept down to the front of her pussy. Yes, there, between her pussy lips. Would he mind if she helped herself, she wondered, recalling that Pierre hadn't, but his sister had already done that with him. She moaned at the arousal from two hands and a mouth - and from his cock! Her pussy had clutched it again, reminding him to fuck.

It was being so good! He was doing everything he could to arouse her, and she was too! No, they couldn't do this forever, and she was beginning to think that "as long as they want to" wasn't going to be as long as she had been thinking it would be. She wanted him to fuck her harder, harder than he could and still suck her nipple, as good as that felt.

"Just fuck," she murmured.

He nodded, giving her nipple a final, almost painful suck and letting it pop out of his mouth. It was going to be sore, she recognized, but worth it, if he would just fuck her as hard as she wanted. He was starting to - good, and he was also moaning - but his hand was sliding down her stomach. That was a good idea if his, but her fingers were already there, doing what they could, and she knew better what she wanted them to do. At least, he knew that her pussy wanted that too.

He gave a soft, surprised snort, when his hand found that her was already on her pubic hair. Whatever he thought about her helping herself, his hand slid over hers and his fingers encouraged the movement of hers. That question settled, she thought with a little relief, so now just fuck, not as long as we want, as soon as we can have our orgasms.

He moaned and fucked, and she moaned, her rocking hips, trying to make it better, as did her fingers rubbed, not just trying, definitely making it better, as arousing as they could. It was being as good as when Marlie had been licking, while her brother fucked her! She began to whimper, crying in her arousal, and he was groaning as he pumped his cock in her clenching pussy.

Soon! Now! She thought, and then felt her pussy flush her pussy juice and heard him grunt, louder than all his groans before. Oh fuck! They had done it again!

His hips stilled, as he moaned, taking deep breaths and exhaling with long moans. Hers were the same. After several of them, her fingers extended down, touching his cock. Yes, it was all wet. She shoved her hand further down. And his now soft sack was also all wet. God, her father fucked her good!

Because he was her father? No, it had been just as good with Pierre - with Marlie's help - but people weren't supposed to have sex with the help of a third person. She sighed with another moan, then thought: but if it had been that good with her father, it could be again. She didn't want to think about doing it with anyone else.

"We shouldn't have done it," he murmured, then adding: "not for that reason, I just shouldn't know how good it is with you, my Kitten," and his hand slid up and hugged her.

"As good as it is with you. Maybe we shouldn't know, but we do."

"Hmm! At least we don't have to go to confession - thank goodness! - but if we still want get in the cathedral ...? And now I have to go."

"Hm-hmm! A lot of coming and going," she replied.

"Um-hmm, better than having to go without having come."

They chuckled and got up. It was still very early. While she watched him go in the toilet, she chuckled again and said:

"How can you have to go, if you haven't first come?"

"Sounds like a philosophical question. Maybe if you go first, then you have to come."

"I don't want go first; I like to come with you."

"Wicked girl! Didn't we?"

"We sure did!"

They smirked at each other, and he gestured that she could use the toilet. She smirked again and said:

"I can go in the shower. Want to take one together?"

"And pee on my feet?" he asked with facetious expression, but then stepped in the shower stall.

She did. He muttering something about her experience with Marlie and her brother. They probably didn't save any time with their joint shower, washing each other. When their hands washed their sexual parts, they just chuckled, but when she began to wash his ass, her fingers finding his asshole, he gave a very surprised "Uhnn! Like that?! You two do that?"

"Feels good, ... doesn't it? When we're doing what we do. Her brother does too, rubbing us there."

"Hmm?! Where was I when that started?"

"We like it, feels good. You can do it to me."

She handed him the small bar of soap. He snorted and soaped his hands. One slid down between the cheeks of her ass. She hummed with a nod, when his fingers rubbed there. He murmured:

"No one ever touched me there, well, Mom, when I was in diapers, I guess. You two, three!"

"If it feels good? Why we wash them. We've licked them, only when we were already aroused."

"Shit! Wrong word, if you wash them, but you do that?"

"When it feels good, and we're aroused, maybe a little more."

Her father was still rubbing her asshole. A fingertip probed, in it, just lightly. She took it as a silent question and murmured:

"Yeah, like that. First time it happened, I didn't realize it till it came out, same, with my own finger."

"Shit! Well, close to it, and you do that?"

"You don't have to."

"I wasn't planning to," he muttered, sliding his fingers back up her crevice.

They rinsed and dried themselves. When he glanced at his watch, he said that if they really wanted to go to the mass, he didn't have time to shave. She stroked his cheek and said that he could do that later, and they hurried to get dressed and then to the cathedral. They stood where they could with a better view of the building, more looking at the interior than following the service. When the people started taking communion, she took his hand. He squeezed hers, giving her a smile, and they found their way out of the cathedral,

Outside, she expected him to release her hand, but he didn't, and they returned to their hotel, only dropping hands to go through the revolving door. As they waited for the elevator, he murmured:

Shave, but I'm going to keep my clothes on."

She nodded, but frowned with a smirk. He smiled, and their hands brushed when they entered the elevator. She watched him shave, and they went to breakfast. They discussed what they could do on Easter Sunday, then heard from tourists at the next table that they should hurry to finish their meal and see the procession and "burning of the cart," the major event on Sunday in Florence.

With the other tourists, they joined the crowd for the spectacle, thanking them for having told them about it. In the crowd, they grasped hands, almost unconsciously to keep together, then smiling at each other. When it was over, before midday, they agreed still to do what had discussed, going to Fiesole, a few miles above Florence. They returned to the hotel and got their guide book and learned from concierge where they could catch a bus.

They were lucky that one soon came. They had lunch with a carafe of wine, studying the guide book, and then saw what it recommended. When they returned to the bus stop, they discovered how lucky they had been before; there were few buses on the holiday, the next one back to Florence towards evening. When they saw tourists in sports clothes starting to walk back to Florence, they agreed that they also could, down hill.

It was warm day, but they enjoyed the view. She grab his hand to tell him that it reminded her of some Renaissance paintings she had seen in her class on European art. He smiled, nodding, and replied:

"At least you're learning something other than just what you and Marlie do."

"And her brother," she added with a grin.

He frowned, but she smirked and said:

"You thought finishing school was about getting ready for marriage."

"Hmm! Didn't know it would include practical experience," he replied, but squeezed her hand.

Back in Florence, as they were returning to their hotel, she said that she needed a shower after their long walk in the sun. He agreed that he could also use one. She nodded with a smile and remarked:

"You're going to have to take off your clothes."

"You too," he replied.

"Um-hmmm!" she responded with her most impish grin.

He tried to look as though he disapproved, but she smirked and said:

"You said that, didn't have to."

He nodded with slight smile, and they entered the hotel and went to their room. When she immediately began to strip off her clothes, he said:

"You can go first."

"I will, that way."

"Your shower, I meant."

"That's no fun. You want one too."

She was unhooking her bra and made demonstration of revealing her breasts. He stared and with a resigned sigh replied:

"If you insist."

"You can look at our kitten, too; you haven't seen it yet."

"All cats are gray in the dark."

"Mine, ours is pink, why you have to see it in the light."

He chuckled and unbuttoned his shirt, replying with a wry smile:

"Just to see if you're right."

"You can go in the shower, too," she said with a grin, adding:

"But hurry, I really have to."

Her thighs twitched, as she waited for him to be down to his shorts. Then she stripped down her panties, letting them fall and tossing them up with one foot, having to take a step or two to catch them, then grinning at him. He smiled and let his boxer shorts drop, doing the same. They grinned at each other and hurried to the shower. Her stream arched out as soon as she stood still. She grinned at him and then looked down at his cock, waiting. After a moment, his stream also arched out, higher, splashing on her thighs. He chuckled and twisted his hips a little. She wanted him to hold his cock and aim higher on her. When he didn't, she did. He chuckled again and asked:

"Having fun?"

"Um-hmm, all warm."

When their streams died down, she still held it, fondling it. He chuckled again and turn on the shower, just the cold water. She squealed and exclaimed:

"That's unfair!"

"Just what we both need, a cold shower."

"Still unfair," she complained and let go of his cock to turn on the hot water.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers