Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

They both chuckled, embracing. She rocked her pelvis up against him, and he rocked his hips up.

"You can kiss me," she murmured, raising her face.

"I had to be told?" he muttered, and they kissed.

Minutes later, his cock was standing up stiff between them, helped to get there by movements of her hips, and his hand, on the darker side way from the other couple, was holding her breast through her blouse and bra. He murmured:

"I didn't think we were going to want to again."

"I didn't either. We don't have to."

"Shouldn't have told me I could kiss you."

"You didn't have to."

"But you wanted me to, and I was wanting to."

"Isn't that nice? So we did."

"It sure was nice, of course."

"And if we do want to, we know you can."

"Hmm! You always can! And Marlie too. Her brother, with both of you, every night?"

"Not every night, not the last one, when we were supposed to have been in the cathedral."

"And doing things that would have made a priest at confession blush."

"Oh, hadn't thought of that. We could have told him things that would have made him regret taking vows of chastity."

"So much for my assumption at the time that my Kitten was still chaste."

"Our kitten wasn't, had been - except for Marlie - but wasn't then."

They were still loosely embracing, his cock no long stiff. He hummed questioningly and murmured:

"I wonder how I would have felt, if I had known that, without learning about it this way."

"You probably wouldn't have learned about it, but I'm glad you have, and especially 'this way', she replied, hugging him.

He nodded, hugging her in return, and agreed: "I am too."

When she looked up with pursed lips, they kissed again, as good as they had before, but stopping at the first movement of his cock. They returned in the direction of their hotel, at first with his arm around her waist, then in the street light, just holding hands, and then, when they heard other tourists speaking English, after a clasp, they released hands and walked the last couple of blocks to their hotel.

In their room, they silently started to undress, not speaking until they were just in panties and shorts, when she murmured, almost apologetically:

"You know, the usual."

He nodded and watched her strip off her panties and disappear in the bathroom, using the toilet without turning on the light. He heard her wash a little and took off his shorts, unconsciously jostling his cock and balls. She returned, giving him a little smile, and he went and used the toilet, trying not splash, and also washed. When he returned, he was surprised to see her under the covers in his bed. She smiled slightly and murmured: "We don't have to do anything, just didn't want to sleep alone."

He nodded, and she held up the covers. He joined her, and she dropped the covers with her arm around him. He turned off the light and put his arm around her. When their knees touched, they moved to let them overlap, and they both nodded with soft hums. She wondered if he would repeat his "go and then come," but he didn't, and she liked that, giving him a gentle hug. He returned it, and their thighs drew up to be a little more comfortable, and they hummed again.

"We really don't have to," she murmured: "this is just so nice, like this. Can we sleep like this?"

"Probably, might not wake up this way."

"Like last night, this morning?"

"Maybe."

That was nice, real nice."

He nodded with a chuckle, replying:

"Men often wake up like that. It just gets like that to keep them from going."

"You didn't have to."

"Thank goodness! But if I do in the morning, you don't have to think something else."

"You and go and come, too."

"I didn't want to say that before, when you said you had to."

"I didn't, not like that. I didn't want to say it either," she replied.

He hugged her, and she hugged him, aware that her breasts were pressed against his chest, and then liking that he drew his thigh further up between hers. It was so nice to have something between her thighs. When he said good night, thanking her for such a nice day, she replied, and they hugged again and were silent.

She fell asleep with just thoughts about how comfortable it was to lie in bed that way with someone.

During the night, they both turned over, lying back to back. She was only half awakened by his moving back from the edge of the bed, and dozed off again. In the early morning, he slipped out of the bed. Only half awake, she missed feeling his back against hers, not quite sure that she hadn't just dreamt that he had been in bed with her. Then she heard him using the toilet. He didn't flush, didn't want to wake her. She pretended that she was still asleep, and waited for him to join her again. He did, slipping under the covers. She felt his legs draw up behind hers, and hummed softly with a nod.

"Awake?" he murmured: "Didn't want to wake you up."

She nodded again, regretting that she now also felt the urge to go, but not so that she immediately had to. She nodded again and murmured:

"Just a little. Hold me."

His arm slid around her. His hand was already sliding up to her breast, but she made sure it found it. They both hummed, and he held it and drew his body closer behind hers. So nice, feeling his knees to his chest against her, and feeling his hand on her breast. Was being married like this, she wondered hopefully, but then remembered that her parents' hadn't been, at least, not before they broke up. But somewhere, with someone he had learned to do it so good. Could she ask? She clasped her around his and murmured:

"Sorry about you and Mom. Who else? Shouldn't have asked," she quickly add, blushing."

"You shouldn't have," he agreed, but squeezed her breast. After a long moment, he murmured:

"Two before and two after, ... not the reason for our divorce."

"Good, better, I hope."

"A little, both ways, before and after. Thought it was good enough with your Mom, for a while."

"Good enough for me to be here."

"Um-hmm, the best thing we did, not that I can remember that it was so good."

"Thanks for being so honest, and that I am here. This is just so nice, lying like this; just had to ask."

"And thanks that you are ... here," he replied, his hand finding her other breast to hold.

She rocked her ass back against his lap, and then he pressed his thighs more firmly against the back of her. She pressed hers back against his, and they both nodded with a hum. It felt so good, but in the silence, she felt her need to go again, stronger. She tried to wish it away, but finally murmured: "You had to, me too, now."

He squeeze her breast and rolled back to let her clamber over him. She did. He watched her disappear, waiting for her to return. She flushed and did, returning his smile, as she saw his eyes peruse her naked body, hoping he appreciated that her nipples were erect. She had been playing with them in the bathroom, but when he nodded with a smile, they were standing out of their own accord. Then he didn't just raise the covers to invite her back in bed, he flung them back, lying there all naked, and his cock wasn't as small as she had expected. Then he really surprised her, saying:

Since we've both gone, ..."

"We weren't going to say that, ... I thought," she replied, but her nipples were so aroused that her hands instinctively found them.

"But if I want to, ... not just say it?"

Of course, she wanted to, seeing him lying there all naked, his cock looking like it also wanted to, but she was still very surprised by his having almost directly said that he wanted to come, that they fuck. Did her expression suggest that she hadn't understood him, that she didn't want to? He added:

"If you want to, and want to make it want to."

She felt her pussy go wet. He rolled his thighs apart. Maybe he smiled, but she was looking at his cock, still resting on his sack, but definitely larger than it had been before. She clasped her fingers around her breasts, her stiff nipples caught between two of them. Her thighs twitched together. Of course, she wanted to. What? Make him come in her mouth and then in her pussy? Or just arouse his cock with her mouth and then sit on him, hoping they could both come that way, and then again, fucking, his cock pumping in her pussy?

Uhn!" He had grasped his cock, was waving it at her. He really wanted her to. Of course, he did, but not like yesterday, when he wouldn't admit that he did. She did too: in her mouth and in her pussy! She gave a long moan, nodding and moving to get between his waiting thighs. If he came in her mouth, she would make him come again in her pussy, maybe even make them both come twice: rubbing her pussy and then really fucking, his cock pumping in her pussy.

His cock wasn't wobbling in his hand, now stiffer, his hand wagging it back and forth. She gave him a glance and leaned down. He held his cock still, so that her lips could slide down around it. So good to feel it there again, to lick and suck, making them both moan. No, she wasn't going to release it before it came in her mouth.

"Should have washed," he murmured apologetically, but she had already licked away the slight taste of his urine, familiar to her from the many times she and Marlie had done it to each other without washing, tasting more between each other's pussy lips. She loved the feeling of having his cock in her mouth and caressing it with her tongue! And hearing his moans, when it twitched!

"God, that's good! I just love it!" he murmured.

She nodded with a deep moan; she did too, and loved that he could now say it. His sack was still loose, when her fingers slipped under his balls and held them. He reached down and tousled her hair; he liked that too. She wanted to make it so good for him and his cock, and nodded her head, sucking when she lowered it, and his cock moved deeper in her mouth, then raising her head and licking the fine ridge of skin, where she had learned a cock was most sensitive. He moaned, then chuckled, when he recognized her pattern, then just moaning each time she made his cock surge, when she licked.

When she felt his sack draw up, she moaned with her own chuckle, delighting at her success and in anticipation of enjoying his orgasm, feeling his cock spurt in her mouth and tasting him. He tousled her head again; he was also looking forward to it. Then she heard him murmur:

"This is unfair; you want it too."

Didn't he understand that she was going to make sure that she get it as soon as he came? It wasn't unfair, but he was right, her pussy wanted it. Or didn't he believe that he could come twice in succession? She was confident that he could, and if it took longer, all the better. She nodded and sucked and lick, thinking that he could have considered licking her now wet pussy, like the first night, and then they could fuck. He knew she would want to after that, and that he then could come again. She wanted it in her mouth first.

His hips rocked up for the first time. Yes, he was going to come, but then his hand held her head still, urging it to release his cock. She did, with a sad moan, looking up at him with disappointed expression.

"Come, let's fuck, for our kitten too," he murmured.

If he could now really say that, she thought, her expression changing, and she quickly clambered up over his legs and reach down between hers to grasp his cock. He caught her arm and murmured:

"Not so fast; that was almost too much."

"I wanted it to be, not just 'too much'. I wanted it."

"Another time," he replied.

"Mmmm!" she moaned with an aroused smile and nod, delighted by his confirmation that they were going to do it again and that he wanted to let her have it in her mouth. He returned her smile and said:

"Besides, I want to suck your nipples again."

She nodded with another moan, thinking: God, this was great, that he could now so openly tell her what he wanted to do - and what she wanted him to do. She was going to show him that he could come twice in her pussy. She was going to ride on it as hard as she could, until they both had orgasms, and then she was going to fuck him until he came again - even if her pussy could hardly stand it. She moved to reach for his cock again, and he let her.

She found it. They both moaned as it slipped slowly all the way in her tight pussy, that clutched once before her ass was resting his hips. They looked at each other with intense expressions, feeling his cock twitch.

Suddenly, the impact of what she was doing struck her - fucking her father! Too late to worry about that; she was, and they already had, and he had asked her to. She began ride to and fro on his cock, the arousing sensations immediately making her forget her slightly disturbing thought.

Her hips moved back and forth as fast as they could, as far as they could with his cock in her, making it move deep in her, move her pussy deep in her. He moaned, nodding. Yes, it felt just as arousing for him too. When she started to hold her breasts, his hands rose up and did. She nodded the a slight twitch of a smile, clasping one of his hands to her breast, as the other one dropped down. Its fingers slid down through her pubic hair and the curve of her mons and found where else she wanted to be aroused, feeling his pubic hair moving on the backs of her fingers, as her hips rode on his cock.

He squeezed her breasts with nod of agreement, answering her question about he what he would think of her helping herself. Her fingers did, and she felt her pussy contract, and he nodded with another moan, but she she couldn't feel his cock respond; her pussy was moving it so much in her. But then his hips twitched; she knew his cock must be surging in her. She could only hope he would also come; she was going to, aroused beyond the point of no return, only seeking her own orgasm.

When his hips twitched after every second move of her hips, she only appreciated the slightly additional movement in her pussy - anything to help give her her orgasm. She didn't just want it, she had to have it! Her eyes were clenched shut. Someone was moaning as much as she was, and those hips were twitching faster and harder under her ass.

"Come, come, COME!" she willed her pussy. Those hips were almost bouncing her ass up. She gasped. It was going to happen!

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, feeling her pussy overflow, then hearing a pained sounding groan, as those hips thrust up so hard that her ass lost contact, then dropped down with a wet slap. Her hips had stopped moving to and fro, and she could feel the cock thrusting and surging again and again, making her respond with pulsing groans, feeling her pussy contracting to hold it as tight as it could.

A pussy couldn't let go of a cock; it needed, had to have one!

She collapsed on him, and he embraced her, as she recovered, recognizing that his stomach was raising and falling under her with just as long, deep breaths. His hands slid down and fondled her ass, reminding her that she still wanted to fuck, but she felt a cramp coming in one of her legs. She had to extend it. When she did, holding it straight, off the bed, his cock slipped out. She gave a disappointed moan, and then extended her other leg, lying on him. His head beside hers nodded, and her fondled her ass again. After a few moments, he chuckled softly and murmured:

"Kittens aren't supposed to be able to fuck like that, ... to fuck at all."

Hearing his voice reminded her that he was her father. She was just a little surprised that she could have forgotten, no longer disturbed by the thought, especially not, hearing that he had chuckled and said that. She nodded on his shoulder, then replied:

"Even worse, this one wanted - had wanted - to do even more, make you come again."

"Hmm?! For me, or selfishly?"

"Oh, I would have wanted to, too, but I wanted you to."

"Good thing it slipped out."

"I still think you could have."

"Flattery will get you no where."

"Hm-hmm! I thought only girls said that."

"The ones that don't fuck their fathers. No, other way around: the ones that do might hear it."

"Hmmm? Wonder how many?" she replied.

He rubbed her ass and then replied:

"Like to think lots of them, ... for their fathers' sake."

"And for the girls'," she added and raised her head and kissed him.

His tongue immediately wanted it get better, to her delight. She wonder if he was suggesting that they maybe could fuck again. Her tongue did what it could to arouse him and suggest that, thrusting in his mouth, like his cock had in hers and in her pussy. His hands were clasping the cheeks of her ass, close down on the crease of her thighs, his fingers grasping in her crevice. Her hips rocked down. Shouldn't his cock be stiff, pressing up between her thighs? She felt it, but not pressing up as much as she hoped, aware that her pussy was drooling a little. His hands grasped her ass, pressing up, as he ended their kiss and murmured:

"If you still want it again, come here and let me lick."

"Mmmm! If you want to, but I'm dripping."

His hands urged her to move up, as he replied:

"If you like it, I will."

She kissed him and let his hands help her move up over him. She wondered if her pussy was leaving a trail of their juices on his body, as she crawled up and let his hands guide her hips down on his face. She felt his tongue lap up from the back of her pussy, and again, hearing him hum.

Maybe he did like it, but his tongue then found where she wanted to feel it. She moaned and held her breasts. He was going to have to suck them another time, but not that 'another time' when she got to taste him come in her mouth.

He licked and nibbled, but then his tongue lapped back the length of her pussy, as far as it could, but his hands urged her to let him press her hips further forward. They did, and his tongue moved further. Did he want to do that? It did, his hands drawing her cheeks apart, the tip of his tongue discovering her asshole. She moaned with a nod, feeling his tongue explore, circling it and finding its center. She moaned again, and it probed. She moaned again; she knew how that felt for his tongue, knew that it couldn't probe like her finger could, but it still felt arousing - and that he was wanting to do it! She moaned again and heard his moan. Why shouldn't he like to do it, if she and Marlie and her brother did?

She twitched her hips, and his hands let her move them back, his tongue lapping passed her opening. Then it returned and probed in it. She moaned with chuckle; it could probe a lot better there, and did. When she moaned, he did, also chuckling, as his tongue thrust as deep as it could in her. Then it slid up and found where it could really arouse her.

She suddenly wondered if his cock was again aroused. She let go of one breast and reached back. It was! They could fuck again! Like she had wanted, hips slapping together, and he could suck her nipples - even if the one was still very sensitive from how he had sucked and chewed on it. He could chew on the other one. She grasped his cock and muttered:

"You can, we can, fuck."

When she raised her hips off his face, he moaned and nodded, and his hands slid around, his thumbs finding the points of her hipbones and urging her to move back. She moaned as she did, no longer disturbed that she was looking down at her father's aroused face, as she reached back between them and found his stiff cock. Her hand knew where she wanted it to be with only one short slide of the head of his cock between her pussy lips. It was in her with one swift drop of her hips, their moans only following, as his cock surged, and her pussy held it. They were chuckling moans in their agreement about the arousing change from what they had been anticipating. She was leaning over him. Her pussy clutched his cock again. When it twitched, they both grinned with another chuckling moan.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers