Kitten & Father in Florence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

She suddenly remembered that he had said "this is being too much fun." What had they been doing? Didn't matter; whatever it had been, it had been more than fun, and it was so delightful that they both had chuckled now, so agreed about how good it was.

He grinned at her again, sliding his hands up her sides, and remarked:

"And now I can suck them, like I promised."

"And like I was hoping, but not that one again so much."

He nodded and replied.

"Sorry."

Oh, I wanted you to," she murmured and dropped down on him, moving up the little to let his mouth find one of her aroused nipples.

It did, and she moaned, and his hands slid back down to her ass. He sucked and nibbled, and his hands explored closing in her crevice. Her hips twitched down, moving his cock a little in her pussy, and they both moaned. His fingers explored closer down behind her pussy. Did they want to do that again, she wondered, hoping that they did.

They did! Her pussy tightened, and she felt her asshole twitch under his fingers. Or was it the other way around, her asshole and then her pussy? He could suck and nibble, at the same time doing that with his fingers? Just one of them, but probing there! She wanted it to probe, when she relaxed. It did! He really wanted to! She moaned, her hips rocking a little, not just to feel his cock move, to encourage his finger to probe again - more! She wanted it in her! It probed, and she nodded with an encouraging moan. It probed again.

"Uhnnn!" she moaned with a nod, wanting his fingertip passed that barrier, to feel it wiggle in her. She waited for it to. It did! Now fuck! She more groaned than moaned and began to rock her hips. Enough of his sucking her nipple; she wanted to fuck as hard as she could, too aggressively to keep her breast where he could suck it. Yes, he wanted her to, both his hands encouraging her, and his finger letting her asshole draw it deeper.

She didn't say it, but thought: fuck, fuck fuck! And he did! She felt him draw his thighs up between hers and begin to pump his cock up in her pussy, immediately finding the tempo of her hips, his cock almost slipping out before it plunged its full length deep in her pussy again. God! He did it good! They did it good!

He was gasping with her, his hands - and his finger! - encouraging her to fuck him as hard as he was fucking her! How could she be whimpering like she was, when it was feeling so fucking good?! "Come! ... Come! ... COME!"

Only when she heard her aroused voice, did she realized that she had really said it. Had he grunted in surprise? No! He was coming, groaning like she knew he did with his cock's first spurt. He just couldn't thrust his cock any harder than he already was. And she was coming! Her pussy juice was flooding! Where did it come from?!

His hands held her hips still, as they gasped and moaned, feeling his cock surge in the last contractions of her pussy. She had collapsed on him again. Their stomachs heaved against each other again, not quite in the same tempo, but then finding it: one exhaling as the other drew a breath. Their deep breaths subsided. She moaned cheerfully, remembering that he had spoken first after their previous orgasms, and murmured:

"We do that good together, too."

"Don't have to tell me," he replied, rubbing her ass, now with both hands, his finger no longer where it had been.

She wanted to thank him for its having been, but didn't. Then he chuckled and asked:

"Which of us is going to say that we have to go?"

"Not me," she replied, adding with a snicker: "we did before, and - wherever it comes from - I came so much that I don't have to go."

"Hm-hmm! Me too, thank you, but ... - hmm? - if we don't have to go, where are we now?"

"Where we started, since we went first and came back?"

"I think we went a little further passed where we started."

She nodded slightly and rolled off her father, rubbing his chest. He didn't say more. She drew deep breath and said:

"We sure did, this morning, thank you. And if you meant, well, 'in general', all of it, we certainly have. But, ..." she quickly added, starting again before he could say something:

"But then I wanted to. Didn't know my question about "kitten" would lead to it."

"It did, ... and I like that it did - very much."

"Not more than I did, do," she replied, stroking his chest and then down towards his cock.

He held her hand and murmured:

"Two of us."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, sliding her hand up again and hugging him.

They lay there, silent for a long time, and then agreed to get up. Their shower was less arousing than their previous ones together. He shaved, and they got dressed, just exchanging smiles. Before they went to breakfast, they glanced at the unused bed. He murmured:

"Save her from having to remake it."

She nodded and they left the room. After breakfast, they did the sightseeing they could on Easter Monday, when museums were closed, but churches weren't. Later in the day, they saw a line waiting to climb up in the dome of the cathedral. They joined it, eventually up on the walkway around the dome, looking at the immense painting of the Last Judgement. The "saved" were on the side towards the apse. The "damned" on the other side of the dome, hardly visible to people in the nave of the cathedral. From their view under the "saved," she suddenly noticed that one of the "damned" was grasping the balls of another also naked man. It looked like both of them were going to lose their efforts to escape eternal damnation. [This is true, not the author's imagination.]

She just stared at the two men with a hum, smirking, until her father saw where she was looking. He looked at the adjacent tourists, the nearest ones not speaking English, and whispered:

"He's got him by his ..."

She suppressed her snicker, wanting to whisper back that she liked to get him by his, but didn't, not just because other people were near them. What they were doing, she knew, would have earned them damnation at one time - if anyone knew. That didn't keep her from finding his hand. He squeezed it, but released it, and they continued their tour around the dome and then made the long climb up to the top of the dome, where they walk around the "lantern" with a view over Florence and the surrounding country-side. They made their long way back to the street and started walking back to the hotel.

"What do we want to do now?" she asked, then smirking, when he looked over at her.

"Anything special in mind?" he asked.

"Just something you said I could another time."

"Hm-hmm! Does that mean you've already done it, or that you could at another time?"

"Both, but you promised I could 'another time'." she replied with another smirk.

"Hmm, come to think of it, you didn't let me finish what I was doing, either."

"Then we both could, just something to pass the time till dinner."

They both nodded with smiles and walked faster. In their room, she flung back the covers on her bed, and they undressed, almost as if each of them were alone, just smiling when they turned from hanging up their clothes and saw each other. In the bathroom, he let her use the toilet first. She looked at his unaroused cock and said:

"The nice thing about doing this is that one doesn't have to be aroused first - with Marlie too."

"Hmm? Guess you're right, when both know what they want to do."

"We do."

"We sure do," he agreed with a nod and smile, adding: "when both enjoy doing it as much as, well, having it done."

"We do that too," she agreed.

He nodded again, smiling with a hum, and she stood up and turned to wash. He used the toilet, glancing and seeing her washcloth further back between her legs. He snickered and said:

"I don't like the taste of soap, reminds me of my mother's washing my mouth out when I used a dirty word."

"She did? What word?"

"Don't remember, and didn't know it was a dirty word; picked it up in kindergarten."

She chuckled and rinsed her washcloth and wiped her pussy and asshole again, wondering if her father was going to lick it again. He flushed and also washed, then remarking:

"Oh, I remember now: 'nigger.' In the South, everyone said it back then, almost everyone."

"Hm-hmm! You should have had your mouth washed out," she said, smirking at him in the mirror.

He nodded, replying: "Never said it again until now."

When they returned to the room, he looked at her with smile and shrug, and then immediately moved to her bed. She was delighted by his not hesitating this time, watching him lie down with his feet on the pillow, his arms outstretched, as he drew up his thigh, inviting for her to join him, holding his head up, so her thigh could slide under it. As she joined him, she thought that maybe his cock was a little larger now.

When their heads were pillowed on the other's thigh, they drew each other's hips closer, His cock may have been larger, but she still had to use her hand to get it in her mouth. He kissed her still closed pussy lips, then chuckled and murmured:

"Better than kissing your mouth, having to tilt our heads. Nature wanted guys to do this."

She chuckled and drew her head back, replying:

"Or girls: lips already crosswise."

"Um-hmm!" he agreed, kissing her again, then lapping the length of her pussy slit."

"No soap, I hope," she remarked.

"No, ... nope, to rhyme."

They both chuckled. He rubbed her ass, licking her slit again, the tip of it now between her pussy lips. She didn't have to use her hand to get his cock back in her mouth, just turning her head down and sucking it up from his thigh. They both chuckled again, nodding on the other's thigh.

She sucked and licked, feeling his cock grow stiffer in her mouth, and feeling his tongue slide between her pussy lips. This was being so good, she thought, not just that they were doing it again. She, they both had known that they would and that it was going to be good - so good! - with his now so directly talking about it She had thought about the crosswise lips, when licking Marlie's, but not said anything. But he had, and then enthusiastically accepted what she had replied.

She sucked and licked, moaning in response to what her father was doing, and then suddenly had a dark thought: their father-daughter incest - daughter-father incest; she had suggested it! It happened, of course, even in the Bible - Lot and his daughters. But should it be so enjoyable, playfully enjoyable? Wasn't it supposed to feel wicked, solemnly wicked, a breach of all social conventions?

It didn't, it couldn't, not what she was enjoying - both ways! - and his moans confirmed that he was enjoying it just as much, whatever thoughts he might be having. His stiff, twitching cock in her mouth was the proof of that. She wanted more proof of how much he was enjoying it, what she hadn't been able to savor that morning, when he just wanted to fuck. Just wanted to fuck! But then she had wanted to, cheating him out of enjoying how good her pussy juice tasted. Fair enough, why they were both doing it now, both wanting the other to savor how good they came, were going to come.

She moaned with a chuckle, liking the idea that she wanted to come, to let him enjoy her pussy juice, almost - not quite - as much as she wanted him to make her pussy give it to him. Her finger and his had long since found where they wanted to probe, wanted to feel them probe.

They didn't both start to come at the same time, but close enough that their orgasms overlapped, very strong spurting orgasms! She sighed with a long moan, as pleased that she was savoring his semen, as she was that he had made her pussy spurt in his mouth. She had felt that he had opened his mouth wide, passed her pussy hole, trying to suck on her whole pussy, to let her pussy juice flow directly in his mouth, and had felt his jaw close to swallow, like hers had - almost biting his cock - when his first spurt in her throat had made her gulp.

They had done it for each other! And it had been so good - generously so good! Of course, it had been good to have their own orgasm, but it had been at least just as good to let each other experiencing them, tasting them. She sighed with a long moan, his softening cock still in her mouth. She had already swallowed, her tongue just caressing his cock gently. He moaned, nodding on her thigh, and murmured: "God, you taste good! I just love it."

She moaned, loving that he had confirmed her thought about their giving it to each other. She rocked her head back. The head of his cock slid down her cheek. She nodded and replied:

"You do too; I do too."

"That I taste good?"

"Mmmm! Wouldn't want it to taste any different."

"You taste better, much better."

"I know - Marlie - but your 'strange cheese' is the only way it should taste."

"And you really like it? His too, her brother's?"

"Else I wouldn't do it."

"Hmmm? French girls should tell the rest of the world that: that it's just another kind of cheese."

"Still, lots of people don't like those kinds of cheeses."

"Their fault. Hmm, I didn't mind licking you this morning, tasting myself."

"I liked that you did, not just because it felt good."

"Hmm? Two of a kind; we must be related." he replied cheerfully.

Had he forgotten that they were?! Forgotten the incest, that had bothered her for a moment and did now again? Didn't he have any such thoughts, joking that way, while they were still lying together, she looking at his shrinking cock, and he, at her pussy, his/their kitten, her "pretty pink pussy"?

"We are," he added softly, nodding on her thigh, adding: "and I like that we are."

"Me too," she agreed with a nod, relieved that he had said that. He hadn't forgotten, had been able to say that, almost humorously referring to their incestuous relationship. Why was she worrying about it, if he wasn't - and Marlie and her brother didn't? She rubbed his ass, and he rubbed hers. They both nodded again.

She was still wondering about their relationship, when she felt him blow on her pussy, and then move his head and kiss it. What did that mean, she asked herself, but liking it, feeling his head drop down on her thigh again. She rubbed his ass in response with an "um-hmm," that could have sounded like a question. His response was a questioning "Hmm?" Then he murmured:

"I don't know ... - oh, this must sound funny - I don't know whether I don't like to do this as much as ..., well, you know."

She nodded on his thigh, then replying:

"When you do it that good - you always do - I don't know either. I love doing this."

"That's what I meant, that you do it that good too."

They both nodded, rubbing the other's ass again. She hummed, then smiled to herself. She wasn't going worry any more about what they were doing. With that thought, and since he just rubbed her ass again, she chuckled softly and murmured:

"But if you don't know, and I don't either, we can do that."

"Hmm! To find out?! Not right now."

"Whenever you want."

"Hm-hmm! And if we still don't know?"

"Then we have to do it again, this way."

"And if we still don't know?" her father asked with a chuckle.

"Mmmm! Just keep trying to find out."

He slapped her ass and chuckled, remarking:

"You're as bad as me; that's what I was thinking."

"You said it before: we must be related," she replied cheerfully.

Now they had both said that, she thought, and that if he could chuckle and say "as bad as" she really wasn't going to worry about anything they did; they had already agreed that they wanted to it keep on doing it every way they could. When he nodded and then kissed her pussy again, that was settled. His head rocked back on her thigh, and he slapped her again and replied:

"But not right now. Dinner."

"Mmmm! First?"

"If you think I can."

"If you'll let me; I love to sit on you."

"Hmm? And I'm suppose to think about that during dinner?"

"I hope so," she replied, sitting up and grinning down at her father.

"It was never like this," he murmured, as he also sat up.

They got up and went in the bathroom and washed. She was wondering if his last soft remark referred to what he and her mother had done or something before - or after - that. They washed and got dressed and went out for dinner. When they returned to their room and were naked again, he repeated:

"If you think I can," and lay down on the other bed.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers