Kitten Gets Lost in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as soon as she started, she felt Curt's hand groping her ass. He spread her cheeks and played with her pussy a little.

"Fuck, dude, she's dripping wet," He told Daniel, but Mara was too lost in the food to care what they said.

Curt lubricated his fingers in her pussy, then he pulled them out and slowly pushed them inside her ass. She clenched, wincing a little, but she couldn't be bothered to stop eating. She was too hungry, no matter how degrading it was.

He finger fucked her in the ass while she finished it off, and she didn't even realize it, but by the time she was done, she was pressing her body back against him, slowly and rhythmically bouncing forward and backwards.

"Fuck, look at her," Curt exclaimed, and the spell was broken. She turned to face him, pleading with her eyes, and he shook his head.

"God, you're disgusting," He said, pulling his fingers out and yanking on her leash. He pulled the bandanna out of his pocket and used it to wipe up the sauce from the food caking around her mouth.

Then, once she was clean, he pulled his cock out, big and hard and stiff, and shook it at her.

"Open your mouth." He told her, and she stared at it, her lips parted, then looked at him.

"It's too big!" She gasped, but he pulled the leash and she started licking the tip, kissing it and slowly sucking on his head.

"God, you're terrible at that," He told her, grabbing the back of her head and ramming his cock down her throat. She gagged and sputtered, choking, but he didn't let up. He grabbed her with both hands and thrusted his cock all the way down, her nose ramming into his crotch.

When he finally let go, she fell back, gagging and retching, choking and coughing.

"You'd better not puke up that food we just gave you," Curt warned, "You're not getting seconds."

Mara covered her mouth and forced her stomach to be calm, fighting back the heaving, until she was finally still.

"Good girl, now get back on this dick, and this time, shove it down your own throat," Curt demanded, and she crawled forward, thrusting his cock down her throat, slurping and slobbering, drool dribbling down her chin and onto her large breasts.

"God, there you go, that's so much better. Daniel, you gotta try this," Curt laughed, tossing Daniel the leash. He pushed Mara off of him as Daniel pulled her over, crawling, pulling out his cock.

It was smaller than Curt's, but still fairly large, and slightly curved. She grimaced, looking at him, staring at her, his eyes narrowed, focused, almost hungry.

"Open your mouth, little girl," He told her, and she obeyed, forcing his cock deep down her throat. Daniel groaned, laughing a little, grabbing her by her head and facefucking her voraciously.

She gagged and choked but held still, finally feeling curt positioning himself behind her, spreading her cheeks and pressing his cock slowly into her pussy.

"Fuck, she's tight," He gasped as he pushed his way into her, riding her slowly, spanking her. He grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her down on Daniel while he pounded her, riding her hard.

Finally, he let her up and she sputtered and gasped.

"Please! Sir, please, don't fuck my pussy anymore, you're too big!" She moaned, and Curt slowly pulled his cock out.

"Well, ok, if you insist," He laughed, forcing her back down on Daniel's cock as he pushed against her ass. She wiggled and squealed, trying to get away from his cock, but there was nowhere she could go, and she moaned as she felt his dick pushing its way inside her ass, spreading her.

The pain was immense, but suddenly, he hit a spot that shot pleasure and tingling sensations through her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head as they filled her with their cocks, gagging her, fucking her, spanking her.

She fought hard, trying to force down the sensations of pleasure, fighting to keep herself from orgasming. Finally, Daniel started to moan, and she felt he shot load after load of cum down her throat, dribbling down her throat.

Curt started pounding her, harder and harder, until he moaned too, filling her ass with hot semen and pulling out, pushing her over on the ground as he stood up.

"Fuck, that was nice," He said, then turned to Daniel. "I don't know about you but I'm ready for a little soak."

He walked over to the hot tub and took off the lid, turning on the jets and the light, hot steam pouring up into the air.

He took off all his clothes and climbed in, Daniel following suit, leaving Mara trembling on the ground, slowly regaining her senses.

The wind blew and the fire died down and she got up on her hands and knees, slowly crawling over to the hot tub, dragging the leash behind her.

"Um, sir," She called, and Curt looked at her. "May I- uh, may your kitten please get in the hot tub with you?"

Curt smiled at her and shook his head.

"Sorry, baby, but you've gotten yourself nice and dirty again, you can't come into this hot tub like that."

She looked up at him, pouting.

"W-What if I hose myself off?" She stuttered and Curt nodded.

"Bring me the hose," He smiled, and she started to stand up, then stopped herself.

"Good girl," Curt said, watching her. She crawled off to the yard, grabbing the hose. She tried to carry it in her hand but it was too much, so she bit down on the rubber hose and crawled back.

"Aw, just like a good little pet!" Daniel laughed, and Curt smiled at her.

"Stand up, take off your leash, and hand me the hose," He demanded, and she acquiesced. "Good girl, now back up a little."

As soon as she'd taken a few steps back, the stream of water hit her right in the face. She sputtered and choked, then it made its way down her body, rinsing off her skin, burning and stinging.

Curt didn't even have to tell her to turn around when he was finished with her front, she did it so quickly. She was ready to be warm, to feel the therapeutic water against her body.

Finally, the flow of water stopped, and Curt motioned for her to step inside. She came up to the edge and climbed over it, but he grabbed her and pushed her into the middle.

"You're not allowed to sit down yet," He told her, falling back in his spot.

"Please, sir, your kitten is very cold," She whimpered.

"Well, me and Daniel, we're not through with you," Curt told her. "We want you to put on a little dance for us."

She stood there for a moment, then began swaying and dancing to a song in her head, trying not to focus on them staring at her, lasciviously.

"Rub your tits, and squeeze your nipples," Curt told her, and she started gyrating and rubbing herself. She felt like a stripper, showing off for men who wanted her for nothing more than her body, closing her eyes and trying to pretend she wasn't there.

"Now prop your leg up on the bench," Curt told her, "And start playing with your clit."

She did as she was told, gently rubbing herself, staring at him, angrily.

"Just let me sit down!" She finally scolded him, and his eyes went alight with anger.

He stood up and grabbed her by the back of the neck.

"You want to feel the warm water?" He asked, kicking her legs out and forcing her underwater. She squirmed and kicked and clawed, trying to get her head up for air, but Curt's grip was like iron. Right as she was beginning to think this was the end, right as she was giving up hope, he pulled her head up, scooped her up in his arms and dumped her out the side of the hot tub, letting her fall to the cold, hard, ground below.

She lied on the ground for some time, gasping, sobbing, whimpering, hugging herself in the fetal position, until she finally composed herself.

"She crawled out from the shadow and into the light, where Curt could see her.

"Sir," She called, and he looked down at her.

"Sir, I'm sorry," She whimpered, and his anger turned to a smile. "May I- may your kitten please come back in?"

"Are you gonna do whatever I tell you without hesitation?" Curt asked, and she nodded.

"Yes, sir, please, I'll be a good little pet."

Curt sighed, then relented.

"Alright, but you're dirty again. Hand me the hose."

After a quick hosing off, she was back in the middle of the hot tub, dancing for them, touching herself.

"Now you're gonna play with your pussy, you're gonna finger yourself, and you're gonna make yourself cum. And if you try and fake it, we'll know, and you'll spend the night outside, understand?"

She bit her lip.

"I- I don't know if I can." She whimpered, and Curt shrugged.

"Well you'd better try, because until you cum, you're not allowed to sit down."

Mara sighed, then propped her leg up, exposing her pussy to them. She started rubbing her clit, surprised at how eagerly her body responded to her touch. She penetrated herself, rubbing her clit while she fingered herself, gasping and moaning, until finally she felt her climax building.

"Sir, sir?" She asked, gasping.

"Yes baby?" Curt answered.

"Is your kitten allowed to cum?" She moaned, and Curt smiled.

"Yes, kitten, you have my permission to cum."

Right as soon as she'd gotten permission, she almost doubled over, moaning and gasping, choking, her body convulsing as she fought to stay standing, squealing and squirming, finally screaming and falling back.

Her limbs went limp as she fell into the water, and Curt grabbed her, pulling her into his lap.

"You don't get to sit there, you get to sit in my lap," He whispered, pulling her close.

She curled up on him, wrapping her arms behind is neck and kissing his chest, the warmth of the water calming and enveloping her.

"Thank you, thank you, sir," She whispered.

"Are you going to be a good little kitten?" Curt asked, petting her hair.

"Yes sir, I'm your kitten, please take good care of your pet, sir," She whimpered, nibbling on him.

He sat her upright, her back against him, and spread her legs. He slowly started exploring her body with his hands as she gasped and pressed her ass against him, feeling his hard cock rubbing underneath her.

He groped her tits, squeezing her nipples and grabbing them, then he worked his way down, rubbing her belly, her upper thighs, then spreading her lips with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She shivered and panted, reaching back and grabbing his neck, rubbing her body against his.

Curt pushed two fingers inside her pussy and she moaned, pressing against his touch, letting him rub her clit while she shivered and gasped, until she was finally close again.

"Sir, please, please let your kitten cum," She gasped, and he laughed a little.

"Cum for me, baby," He whispered, and she started to shake again, trembling and squirming while he held her down, penetrating her and thrusting his fingers inside of her while she moaned and gasped.

When she was finally finished, he turned her around, spreading her legs and having her face him.

"Please, sir, I'm exhausted," she whimpered, burying her face in his chest.

"Yeah, well, I'm not done with you yet," He replied, pressing his cock against her pussy and slowly penetrating her.

He pulled her close as she gasped, moaning gibberish into his ears and wrapping her arms around him, riding him as hard as she could.

Curt groped her butt cheeks, slowly forcing two fingers in her ass, hitting her G-spot and inciting an almost immediate orgasm.

"Please! Please! Sir! I'm going to-"

"Just cum for me, keep cumming," He whispered, and she started shaking again.

"Daniel, you hard again?" Curt called while Mara reached climax, shaking and quivering.

"Fuck yeah I am." Daniel laughed, and Curt waved him over.

"Stick your cock up her ass, this little fuck toy wants to get double fucked, don't you, kitten?"

Mara purred in his ear, hot from the throes of her last orgasm.

"Yes, please sir, fuck both my holes, fill your little pet with your cocks," She begged, turning to Daniel. "Please, fuck my ass."

Daniel hopped up and straddled her, shoving his cock up her ass, and she moaned, gyrating, as they both penetrated her, filling her with two cocks.

She lost herself in her own sexual lust, riding the tides of orgasm after orgasm, climaxing again and again until she could barely move.

Finally, as she reached climax one last time, she heard Daniel groaning. She pushed down into their cocks, clenching her ass and pussy and moaning.

"Please, fill me with cum!" She begged, and both cocks started pumping their hot loads inside her, shooting semen into her ass and pussy while she came.

Daniel groaned and fell back in his seat. Curt pulled his cock out, letting Mara snuggle up close to him in his lap.

He held her while she shivered, petting her while she purred and moaned. Finally, her eyes opened up and she nuzzled up against him.

"Sir, your kitten is sleepy," She purred, and he smiled.

"Are you ready to go to bed?" He asked, and she whimpered.

"Yes sir, please." She moaned, and he picked her up, wrapping her in a towel and carrying her inside.

Mara was semi conscious, feeling the water dripping down her body, the cum dribbling out of her ass and pussy.

Soon, she was being carried down a flight of stares. She looked around and saw that she was in an unfinished basement, stacked high with boxes, firewood, crates, and in the corner, a large iron cage.

The air was musty and dirty with a faint smell of animal urine lingering in the air.

"Please, sir, can't I sleep in your bed with you?" She begged, but Curt laughed a little.

"Only good little pets that no how to behave get to sleep in my bed," He told her opening the cage and pushing her inside. She barely had time to react when Curt stuffed in a large, fluffy blanket, covered in dirt and pine needles, and shut the cage.

"Please, sir, don't leave me in this cage," She begged as he watched her slowly start to panic.

"Once you learn to behave, I might start letting you sleep in my bed with me," Curt smiled.

Mara shook her head, the pieces slowly starting to come together in.

"B-but aren't you going to take me back to town in the morning?" She begged, tears building in her eyes, "So I can finally go home?"

Curt slowly walked back towards the stairwell.

"Kitten," He said calmly, turning off the light and slowly closing the door.

"You are home."

12