Kitty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

Eventually the morning came when she was nowhere to be found and her duplex space ransacked. His panic got so severe upon discovering this that he dropped the binoculars and ran to knock on the door and hide behind a dumpster. No response. He looked in her windows with hands by his face blocking the light, then even went as far as to try the door. He ran a shaky hand under his bangs over his head and tried to calm. He had come to rely on watching her from almost dawn to dusk between short light sleeping. Losing this even for a day was like an addict finding their heroin stash stolen in the night... but more importantly he had let her down. Who would have done this? Her mother perhaps? He began his hurried search in the very few places she ever went and people avoided him in the street as he panted and sweat, his hood down and face exposed. All known contacts yielded no results as they were found going about daily business. Couldn't have been them. That evening he found himself back in his building's stairwell pinching the bridge of his nose, fighting the feeling of losing his mind before discovering what lay in his room.

- - Present Day - -

Spencer swiftly and silently walked over to her with his hand outstretched, his dirty sweater trailing behind him while he dismissed every intrusive thought. So what if it was a dream, he would enjoy it lucidly. So what if he had kidnapped her, he could make her happy and protect her. So what if he was actually dead, it seemed he had been granted access to heaven.

Katherine's head stayed sideways on the cushion as she rubbed her eyes with her wrist. He stood before her like some monstrous shadow and held his shaking hand over her. He made a tortured sound through his bared teeth, his brows contracted upwards in desperation. His fingers lowered and he gasped as he finally felt that feathery soft fluffy hair meet his flesh. A tear ran down his jagged scar as he lowered further to run his palm gently over her head. So soft... so fragile... so perfect... Katherine looked up suddenly at the touch and they met eyes for one moment so powerful he thought he might pass out. The way the warm golden light lit half of her curious innocent face... that mental snapshot would never ever leave him. Those green cat eyes of hers falling onto him, whom she must have seen as a dirty hideous loser. He had entered the mind and existence of an angel. But after that instant she closed her eyes and rubbed her head and cheek up into his hand, apparently loving the affection.

His expression in this moment was as if he wasn't here at all. The slack jaw. The screaming blank mind. If he hadn't continued his gentle petting one might have thought him a standing corpse. Katherine let an adorable pleased sigh escape her lips as she reached up to touch his wrist. When her tiny pale fingers touched his skin it was like being rocked again by the lightning bolt and another tear fell as he fought to keep his knees from buckling. His first touch in years... from her...

She guided his hand down to her cheek and for an instant he almost pulled away. Spencer couldn't get his filth on her... not this diminutive porcelain goddess... but she pushed forward to feel his rough palm again, her eyes closed. After he watched her snuggle his hand, the sensation causing the stiffest erection he could remember, she gave a tiny lick to the thick meat under his thumb. His eyes widened as she then looked up to him and took his thumb into her warm mouth. It was then that he took it away and stepped back. They regarded each other in the golden light, him standing back with his arm raised in front of him wheezing, her kneeling on the couch, arms in front holding the cushion, dust particles drifting about in swirls with their own oblivious agenda. Her sharp gaze alternated focus between his wet eyes. The whites of hers seemed to almost glow in the shadow he cast.

Katherine's leg smoothly maneuvered to stand, and the other followed suit. She stood before him in this filthy apartment at her full four foot eleven. With one deliberate step after another her small frame approached and she bit her lip looking up to him.

Spencer thought how cruel the world was. How sad his fate if the one single happy thing he had was to be torn from him now. How perfect it was when he could just watch her live and fantasize in peace. But now... now she was in his quagmire of a pitiful existence and knew his face. As she gently took and observed his hands he felt a petulant sting of anger. Why was she teasing him? Why delaying the sneer and the exit? Her touch felt like how a young nurse would hug a mentally handicapped child before walking off with her boyfriend. He had endured being called many things since the bolt... but oh God not from her please...

Her fingers ran over his healing knuckles and she looked up. Whatever was in those twinkling eyes slain the negative voices with an atomic bomb. Her grin fluttered a feather over his heart and she gave a little tug on his hand. Spencer moved his lips but she placed a quick finger to them with her free hand and the simple touch felt like flying, the floor falling away. He maintained the eye contact as they crossed the room lit in orange slowly, his legs like a baby fawn's.

At the couch she reached up to his shoulders and pulled down. Spencer fell into it with a thump. Stale crumbs bounced and fell behind the stained cushion. His heart was drumming an erratic solo in his chest as he breathed audibly through his nose. Looking up at her... at Katherine as he felt her tiny hands on his collarbone. She was real.. and smiling down at him like some Aphrodite or Cleopatra... or Bastet. Moving calmly she climbed onto the couch by his side and he watched her lay her bushy head on his lap. His hands went up as she assumed a curled up position comfortably. The rustling stopped and the silence made Spencer want to laugh somewhere in his chest that didn't reach his face.

Without looking up, Katherine's hand searched the space above until she found his arm and pulled his hand down to her hair again. For the second time that wonderfully soft black fluff grazed his sensitive palm and he felt a warm shiver go up his spine. He got the idea and pet her again slowly. A silent minute passed and he was aware of a contented grin on his face and a boner that wouldn't quit. He looked up from her breathing body for a second to glance around the dingy apartment. How did he get here? Better yet, how did she? With his free hand he reached up and plucked a hair from his beard. Pain. Pain and dank smells. This was no dream. He looked left and seen the few photos of her he had nailed to the wall, including the sports magazine cover. Even the document of her history was on the floor open, clearly read. His brow furrowed in a lucid pondering of why she would stay after seeing this shoddy shrine of sorts. Then he heard his belt clinking.

Katherine hadn't moved, but had reached a hand over his leg for the belt just by her head. Spencer did a double-take. His mouth formed words of no sound and he kind of shuffled as if to get up but she gave a quick slap to his knee and he settled. She gave an adorable impatient noise and a movement of her head and he remembered to pet again. The belt was quickly undone as his whole body was quivering. No distinct thought was formed but a rollercoaster made of fireworks would have been close imagery. He looked around the room almost as if to make sure they were in private then gasped as he felt her small hand reach in his dirty jeans and cup his balls. He kept that perfunctory petting going as he looked down his nose at her arm move. The hand was hidden under her mane, but he could feel it explore, squeezing and pressing.

The touch Spencer had desired for years was being forced upon him by the only person he's loved so much he never masturbated to out of respect. This was a big deal for him. Yes indeed. He watched Katherine calmly shift position to lay on her stomach and she fished out his member into the air. The little fingers dancing across his rigid flesh, then holding it for a moment's inspection before he felt hot breath on his tip. Spencer groaned and came in a fury of excitement and shame. His eyes jammed shut and teeth grit as he felt the spasming and wads firing out surely onto his goddess' face... but before that instant could fully pass and let in the self-pity he heard her delighted squeal before taking the head into her mouth and sucking, tongue teasing and swirling. Spencer's tearing eyes shot open and teeth parted, breathing harshly. The fluffy black hair very slightly moved as she swallowed it all. When they could tell it had ceased fire, his whole body twitched as he felt her tongue tip licking his urethra for any leftovers. His free hand clenched tight, the knuckles going yellow under the scabs.

She didn't lift, just got his hand caressing on her head again as she began blowing him very, very slowly. As Spencer struggled to pet through twitches he felt her snuggle up close as possible, as if to buckle in for a good long time. He felt those black lips rise and fall, and with it the hot wet inside, complete with roaming tongue. Something was awakening in Spencer... a realization... acknowledgement... or an epiphany. This was happening not only to him, but for him. No girl double-dips unless you're high on their list. He very softly placed his other hand on her chin and lifted her, whom obliged albeit reluctantly.

Between his palms were her soft pale cheeks. Under those swept aside bangs were those lovely green twinkling cat eyes. Her head haloed by an orange sunset coming through the far window. Just by her bottom lip was a tiny glob of white. Her expression was at first one of innocent curious patience. It transitioned into a loving smile - slightly squished between his hands - at what she seen in his look. It was that moment that each knew everything they had to of each other.

"... Katherine... I..." His heart skipped a beat when saying the name to her. He swallowed audibly. "I love you."

"Kitty. Call me Kitty. And I know." Her voice was like a delicate light breath, but had a sexy kind of rasp to it.

Katherine leaned in and licked the very tip of his nose before giving one last look and lowering back into place. Spencer sighed and leaned back fully in the couch, his free hand lax but his other was now running fingers through that oh-so-fine hair. Her mouth was working with no rush, no end in sight, just tender unexplained affection. No cohesive sentence could even begin to be formed in his mind. What he felt then was a colour of an emotion he let flow through his soul. It was peace. True peace. Amidst the dissipating flooring that had become his life, it was as if he landed in paradise with eternity ahead.

From some neverspace of tranquility something drifted into his mental stage. A whisper of a tune. He lifted his head from the back of the couch and looked down at her steadily go under his touch. He considered the song... he had listened to the whole album multiple times after reading her dossier in full. It gave him comfort when he tried to steal those short moments of sleep between observing her. In a low voice, little more than a hum he began;

"Glow worms show the path we have to tread,

Dreamers we should be asleep in bed,

Moving slowly through the springtime air,

Holding moments in the depth of care,

Holding moments in the depth of care..."

When Katherine realized what he was singing during the first line she emitted a pleading erotic squeak and doubled her efforts. The moist warm pocket of her mouth sliding from tip to base effortlessly, covering it with slick saliva. Spencer found it easier to remain calm this time but his muscles wanted to jerk from sensation. He just sang low with infrequent catches as her lips and tiny moans encouraged him.

"Whisper fairy stories till they're real,

Wonder how the night can make us feel,

Loving living more with love to stay,

Long past sadness that was in our way,

Long past sadness that was in our way..."

Spencer noticed her shoulder was shaking and realized her spare arm was between her legs working furiously. As he continued petting, his lidded misty gaze went down her curvy back, over her ass in dark tight jeans, and up her calves to those swaying feet in torn socks. A few cute short toes visible through the holes. He spotted a silver toe ring and just regarded them and her ass in desire as he continued.

"Dawn time mist begins reflecting light,

Waking sun will soon forget our night,

Love me through the day and I'll with you go,

Into summer and the next year's snow,

Into summer and the next year's snow..."

The last fading word he let trail and he could tell she came over her frantic fingers. She buried her face into his pelvis and trembled. His hand closed firmly around her hair involuntarily as again he felt an orgasm crash through him. He felt her tongue and throat undulating around his shaft. Spencer's boot left the ground an inch as he tensed until the waves passed. He gave a contented groan that shook with breathy laughs and twitches as he felt her begin to slowly suck him again. It was his first laugh since that bitch left him. The first laugh this room may have ever witnessed. As much as it was any man's fantasy to be blown all day he was too sensitive and off balance. A minute to reorient his mind. Again he pulled her face up and it was his turn to smile. Katherine was flushed and breathing heavy her eyes smouldering, clearly still hot to trot. Small tears ran down his smiling face as he brushed her bangs with a finger and rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

"... Good Kitty..." He said with a sniff. Spencer had no idea what he was doing to her. She gave a quick breath that was part surprise, part lust, part thank-you before flinging herself onto him for a tight hug. They stayed like that for a long minute. Him rubbing her back through the thin t-shirt and breathing the heavenly scent of her hair with closed eyes. Spencer silently thanked every force at work for this day. For this woman, for his cowardice to suicide, for her little passing checkered slip-ons, and for however she had found him... Katherine was beginning to lightly lick his ear cartilage with quick flicks of the very tip of her tongue. This combined with her breathing right into his ear was maddeningly erotic.

"... Hey... how did you... why were you here?" Spencer asked. She sucked his earlobe with a muffled giggle. His wet exposed dick was struggling to stand again like a prize fighter. Katherine popped off his ear and straddled his legs. He marvelled at how light and small she was as she took his hands and looked down on the knuckles side by side. The scrapes and bruises were healing, but vivid. Without looking up she spoke.

"I knew it was you. That day in the park... I watched that policeman force you to leave. I just knew it was you." Katherine had a private pleased smile as she held the hands like injured birds.

"... It was me that did what?" Spencer prompted after a perplexed shake of his head.

"I heard about Morris." She said. He swallowed, blinking. "There had been a home invasion while he was there. They found him after investigating a door that looked kicked in." Spencer couldn't look away from her face. From her lips forming the words. "He was found in a heap in a corner, trying to breathe with a messed up face and dent in his skull. Someone had broken his bong over his head and whipped his face with a belt. Next to him was a mountain of drugs he had been suspected of dealing. Which he was... even back when we were dating..."

"Look... I'm sorry..."

"Don't you dare say that." Katherine said looking up. His eyes widened at what he saw in them. "Not ever. You know what he did to me. It's in that portfolio thing you have on me." Her voice was light but oh so cold. He nodded quickly. "He survived... which is okay I guess. I used to sometimes hope The Firefly would get him... But you did that to him for me didn't you?" Spencer stared back, his dead eye and good one flicking between hers. "I thought I noticed you around me when I was out. Looking so sad and hurt... like a lost puppy..." Her small right hand raised and reached for his scar. He instinctively pulled back and turned. He didn't want this beauty incarnate to touch his ugly shame. Her reach hesitated, then continued to touch his nose. He softened and she gently turned his face back toward her.

"Don't..." He subtly mouthed. Katherine looked hypnotized as she studied his sprawling red scar up his neck and face. Her index and middle finger touched where it met his blonde beard. He gave a quiet shaky gasp and watched her curious eyes rake over his spiralling disfigurement, from how it cut through his facial hair at the jaw and up in a root like pattern to his cataract eye. Before him was the face that filled every inch of real estate in his brain for a month, appreciating him like some relic with her soft fingers. For Spencer there was no world anymore. Katherine ran her touch down now to the neck, following the bolt's carving. At his chest the dirty t-shirt under the sweater halted her tracing and it seemed to bring her back. She looked up. Both of their faces serious. Tiny specks of dust in the orange light drifted peacefully. Screaming from down the hall. Time froze.

Then they were one. Her mouth mashed into his and her hands holding his blonde head as he wrapped arms around her thin frame. She tasted whiskey, he tasted cum. Neither cared. She took his hands and moved them to her breasts, which he took but hesitated for but a moment before surrendering and squeezing. Ample D's.

"I'm yours..." She managed between probing his mouth. "What do you want? Tell me..." Her nose was against his and her finger played with her bottom lip before she sucked it with a begging vulnerable look. "Please..." Katherine whispered over her finger. Sweet Jesus. Let me count the ways.

"I..." Spencer had a sharp moment of self-consciousness of how filthy he must be, and how he must smell. "I want a shower." They both froze and then his mouth twitched into a grin and they broke into laughs. Hers was like wine filling the empty glass of a room. He couldn't remember being this happy and free.

"So..." Katherine said, leaning in and licking his neck. "You want me all wet?" Her voice against his skin caused another shiver down his back. "Then take me to your shower and make me do what you want second most..." He looked up to the ceiling and almost moaned, then remembered his bath had been broken for months. He had been using a river in the dark of night. "I uh... don't have one. I suppose you can tell..."

Katherine sat up on him and passively played with his genitalia as she thought. It didn't even seem a completely sexual act for her, but just as much the way one might play with their hair or chew a pencil. She brightened and stated simply; "You can use mine." Spencer considered this, then something clicked.

"Wait... your place... don't you know?" He stammered looking unnecessarily concerned. She giggled and stood, pulling his wrist. He stood, and his pants fell with a clump around his ankles. His dick hung free and he scooped to bring his jeans up with his belt clinking. When ready he was blushing.

"Take me home." Katherine said smiling up at him from within all that bushy hair. They began for the door when Spencer stopped and raised a finger. She watched him place the carton of milk, the pack of salmon, and the pineapple back into the cast aside plastic bag that was on the floor. Katherine gave a studying smile to him as he returned. "So conscientious. I like you." His heart danced as she took his calloused hand in her miniature one and they walked out after he watched her slip those checkered shoes on. When leaving he locked the door.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers